APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? M3 9.5. Hzrdus Yellow 65 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The sound, forgiveness and speed. I read that the sound is different. This excites me very much because I think this is one of the most important aspects for feel that has gone missing with new technology. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes. Both written and video.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?

Yes, I'm available!Current driver setup?

Titleist 915 D2 9.5, Diamana S+ 60 Stiff.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?

Increased club head speed with the new aerodynamic technology. As well as the looks and new colors look amazing!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?

Yes, absolutely on all social media platforms and in the GolfWRX forum.

YesTM M4 with Tensei White 60 TX (tour head, purchased late one night on eBay or this forum - not that I can’t remember)I’m excited about the idea of increased forgiveness with additional ball speed; I’ve played TM drivers for the past six or seven yearsI’m happy to share my experience and have been told I’m a decent writer, though my write up may make it sound like I didn’t mishit a ball once

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -TaylorMade M6 D type 10.5 and also Original One Mini driver 11.5 both w/ Nventix Nunchuk wood shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The V Steel Sole Design and the talk of being solid on strikes below the center lineAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100 YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, absolutely!Current driver setup? M3 9.5 Tensei Blue SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Current driver is a fairway finder but looking to add distance. Would newest tech help?Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100%

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, 100%! I turn 40 the following week on the 23rd so this would be a nice early birthday present.Current driver setup? Taylormade M4 9.5 degree w/ UST V2 proforceWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The ability to gain speed the last 2 feet of the downswing where it counts!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, 100%

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? 2017 TaylorMade M2, 9*, Mitsubushi Diamana BF 60TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade Sim Woods? I've heard there is finally a driver that maxes out speed with forgiveness. Club looks great, and I am always excited about a new Taylormade driver.Of course it is the least I could do for an experience of a lifetime. Thanks Taylormade and Golf WRX.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - Yes, absolutely. Current driver setup? -TaylorMade M1 460 9.5* Project X Hzrdus 6.0What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - I gave up on fairway woods some time ago, so I am excited to get back out there and see/feel how the technology has improved to hopefully help me improve. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? -Yes, it's a no brainer.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes

Current driver setup? G400 LST w/hazardous yellow

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Who doesn't like the V-Steel?!

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

WITB
Sim 9° Diamana Limited 
TM M3 15°
Adams Idea Pro 22°
Hogan Icons 4-P
Titleist SM8 50° 54° 60°
Callaway MD4 64°
Ping Sigma Darby

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely 100%Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 9* w/ Ventus Blue 6X What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Improved forgiveness Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Would be my pleasure to document this once in a life time trip!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, extremely available for this.Current driver setup? TaylorMade M6 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Red 50 StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The look, adjustability, and sound are all incredible! I'm especially excited to check out the fairway woods now that the V-Steel aesthetic is back.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? - Titleist TS2 9.5 / Tour AD IZ-5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Trying to find a 3 Wood that i can hit well and consistently to replace my Callaway Rogue X 3HAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes.Current driver setup? Callaway FT-5 9.5 Graphite Design YS-6 Stiff flex.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Adjustability on the SIM and forgiveness on the SIM Max and ball speed on both.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?- YesCurrent driver setup?- Ping G400 9 degree with Project X Hzrdus yellow 6.5 shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - Seeing how technology has advanced in the past 2 years since I’ve updated my driver and fairway woods. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Callaway Great Big BerthaWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I've been wanting to move back to Taylormade drivers for year. The clubhead speed and forgiveness innovation + play by the best drivers of the golf ball in the world is an impossible combination to resist.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?Yes I am absolutely! Current driver setup?Callaway epic flash tour ad tp shaft 7TX What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?The look, the sound, stability, and the lower spin which is what I need! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?Absolutely! Video and written if allowed.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Taylormade M1, 11.5* Evenflow 65XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Nothing but great things have been coming from Taylormade over the last few years and I am excited to see what the have upcoming!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of Course. I have always been a lurker on GolfWRX and follow on Instagram. This was as good of

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? OHHH YEAHHHHH!Current driver setup? M4 - love it but ready to upgrade to the SIMWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The looks of the clubs are absolutely stud and increasing the swing speed where it matters most. Plus forgiveness and the fear they will strike into my brothers/Dad in family golf outings. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course I am, will do so happily

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I amCurrent driver setup? Titleist 915 D3 cut to 43" with Grafalloy Blue StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The return to the SLDR one track movable weight and the V-steel in the fairway woods. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% would think of anything less than posting about the experience of a life time

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Callaway GBB Epic 9* D/-1* with Fujikura Speeder Evo V 6SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? That cleannnn look and the stability the early reviews have touted Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I’ll document it however you want

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?

Yes

Current driver setup?

Nike Vapor Flex 440, set to 8.5 Degrees. HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5.

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?

Seen great things about the feel of the driver, and the M5 is the closest I've felt to my current gamer. The reason the old tech is still in the bag is the feel. If it's true that the SIM feel is as good or better than the M5, AND it has all the great tech from TM, that would be incredible. I know I can pick up distance with new tech and am looking to make a change soon. I still have my V-Steel 3wood and absolutely love it, so that sole design coming back in the fairways is awesome. I will be adding a 5 wood to my arsenal, so getting that fit and gapping right will be crucial to my season.

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?

Absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? TAYLORMADE 2016 M2 10.5 WITH GRAPHITE DESIGN TOUR AD MD QUATTROTECH 7XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? THE RETURN OF V STEELAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? ALWAYS

SIM 10.5

Ai Smoke TD 18 | Apex UW 21

T100 4-50 | 54.S 58.T

NP2 GSS

SrixonXV Divide

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - By hook or by crook I'll be there!Current driver setup? - TM M3 11.5* with Mitsubishi Speeder Evo IV 565 XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - More and better tech packed in to a good-looking packageAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Absolutely!

WITB
Taylormade SIM2 10.5* Ventus Black 6X
Taylormade SIM 19* AD-DI 7X

Taylormade Stealth 3h Ventus Blue 9X
Mizuno MP-69 4-PW Modus 120 S
Vokey SM9 50 - 55 - 60 DGTI S400 

Scotty Cameron GoLo 6

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Without a doubtCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M5 9.0* (Set to 8.0*) w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X-Stiff ShaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm always looking for improvements in technology. Would be really interested to see if I'm able to pick up any ball speed with the new shape of the SIM woods!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Would be more than willing to document the entire experience on any social platforms!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - YESCurrent driver setup? - PXG 811X Speeder 757 x-stiff What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - The head design looks sweet.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Absolutely. Whatever medium/platform they want to get it out on.