APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

1. I am 100% available during those days, just gotta put in for a sub and make sub plans. No big deal. But yes, I am available.

2. Current driver set up is M5 with a 6.5 70g HZRDUS Smoke Black driver.

3. What excites me about the new SIM Woods is the lower CG and anytime you can get faster with more forgiveness is something any true golfer can dream of. But also with all the updates and new technology, TwistFace is 100% real and a great piece of tech to have in your woods!!

4.I am more than willing to document my experience at The Kingdom with GolfWRX and the world. I am a 5th grade teacher who plays off a 12 and is a weekend warrior, to have this great opportunity to go to one of golfs special places such as The Kingdom, it would only be proper for it to be truly documented from start to finish.

TaylorMade M5 9* Hzrdus Smoke 70g 6.5 
TaylorMade M6 3w Hzrdus Smoke 70g 6.5
Taylormade P790 UDI Hzrdus Smoke 106.5g 6.5
TaylorMade P760 KBS C-Taper 4-AW X-Stiff +1/2"
TaylorMade Milled Grind Chrome 52* 
TaylorMade Milled Grind Chrome 56*
TaylorMade Milled Grind Chrome 60*
[color=#ff0000]Scotty Cameron[/color] Newport 2 35"

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? 2017 Taylormade M2 9.5 degree with Aldila Rogue (I think the Silver 110 MSI) Stiff flexWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? That there is so much new tech packed in that my M2 doesn't have and it's only a few years old. I'd love to try the Twist Face to see how much more that helps straighten out a few errant tee shots. Also, would like to see if I'd actually be able to gain some more clubhead speed with the new aerodynamic profile. I'm a cyclist and in cycling the saying is "aero is everything" and you are able to make HUGE gains by bringing down CdA (coefficient of drag x area) so curious how well that transitions into clubhead design/performance. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely. I have been a huge Taylormade fan for the past 15ish years, hitting only Taylormade woods and still rocking my R7tp irons, so it'd be awesome to experience the full tour treatment myself. Also, since my career is in video production I'd try to capture my experience as much as I could since it'd be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am AvailableCurrent driver setup? Taylormade Tour Issue (+) M6 8* with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 6-TX Tipped 1.5”What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The innovation of the stability bar and how that will impact off center hits at higher swing speeds.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes I am.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Cobra F9 Tour Length with Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have a steep negative AoA and am excited about the lower spin and higher ballspeed. I think they look sweet! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, am excited to.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme 9.5 with Aldila Trinity graphite shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? They look great, seem to have great tech, especially excited about the low center of gravity and the purported speed enhancements of the design.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Hellll Yes!Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue 11.5 Evenflow StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love the look, i’m sure the acoustics are second to none.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!!Current driver setup? TM M4 9.5 | Matrix White Tie 55 R-FlexWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The distance coupled with forgiveness is unmatched.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Would start recording the minute I wake up to make a flight to The Kingdom!!

Titleist TSR2 9* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom

1.) Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 

Yes absolutely

2.)Current driver setup? 

Titleist 917D2 Diamana Stiff 60g shaft

3.)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? 

I loved the feel of the past taylor mades, this SIM looks like a better feel for a more creative feel

4.)Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 

yes I am, I have a Flip house

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Titleist 909 D3, 9.5 degrees, aldila voodoo 65g StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? How the weight is now stocked in the back but more so interested to see how this new technology increases speed the last couple feet before impact.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? You DANG right!!Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5 N with Tour ADVR-6S at 45"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? How TM can continue to improve on what's already an industry leader. The fact that the head shape has improved, speed is up, forgiveness is up, and the classic feel that everyone loves is still there is remarkable. The aesthetic appeal also continues to improve which is an added plus for confidence. I'm especially intrigued that the Max has been well received by better players as well.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I would love nothing more. I've never been an avid poster but I follow forums and threads religiously. There's no better way for me to begin contributing on a regular basis to everything this forum contributes to me and my obsession with golf and equipment.

Titleist TSR2 9.0 with Graphite Design Tour AD-UB6S
[size=3]Titleist TSI2 13.5 degree with Graphite Design Tour AD-HD7S
Callaway Paradym Heavenwood
2023 TaylorMade P790 4-AW Nippon Pro Modus 120x
Titleist Vokey SM9 54 and 60 w/Nippon Pro Modus 120x
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2/TaylorMade Spider X Navy

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event Yes I am. Birthday weekend Jan 18th!Current driver setup? Taylormade M3 9.5 Tensei White 70x 44inchWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Back to simplicity with minimal weight track Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I am willing to go full live stream for duration of trip and fitting process

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely YES!Current driver setup? Taylormade M2 Stiff Shaft 65gWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Looks like I can get better through the ball for more accuracyAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Definitely will promote anywhere and as much as I can

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Cobra LTD Pro, 8.5* fade w/ 1st GEN Diamana Whiteboard 73 X-stiff, 44.5"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? 1. aerodynamics 2. Lower CG 3. Twist face Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Uh, yeah!!! Stories and posts galore! 12k followers on instagram!

Avian 455 TL, 8.5º, OBAN Kiyoshi Tour Limited 60X
Avian 355 FW, 14.5º, OBAN Kiyoshi Tour Limited 60X
Avian 355 FW, 19º, OBAN Kiyoshi Tour Limited 70X
Titleist T200 4 iron, 24º, project X 6.5
Avian 335 blades, 5-9 irons, OBAN CT-125X

Titleist Vokey SM9 48.10F, TT X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 RAW 52.12F, 56.10F, 60.04T, TT S400

Weston Putters - Highland, KBS GPS 120

Launch Monitor - FlightScope Mevo+

Instagram

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes sir. Plentiful Oakland to San Diego flights via Southwest tooCurrent driver setup? Mizuno ST190HL Speeder II 569 ShaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? For the driver, is this genuinely 'new' tech and enough to punt the Mizzy. Could something actually kick my Cleveland 3W out of the bag? It's been in there 6+ yrs nowAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course on here and my two dozen Twitter follows will surely create quite the groundswell

• Like 1

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

1.) Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 

Yes absolutely

2.)Current driver setup? 

Titleist 917D2 Diamana Stiff 60g shaft

3.)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? 

I loved the feel of the past taylor mades, this SIM looks like a better feel for a more creative feel

4.)Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 

yes I am, I have a Flip house account for our business and I would love to make a video on that page as well as a vlog to share

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Titleist 909 D3, 9.5 degrees, aldila voodoo 65g StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? How the weight is now stocked in the back but more so interested to see how this new technology increases speed the last couple feet before impact.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely! 100% will be there! Current driver setup? Titleist TS4 8.5 w/ Speeder Evolution 665 Evolution 2 Tour SpecWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new channel at the base of the sole along with the updated sliding weight seems like it will be more forgiving but still super long off the tee. The V-steel shape woods excite me as I would love to get them back in the bag! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? TaylorMade M4, 8.5 deg; Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI (x-stiff).What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? FORGIVENESS on off-center hits. I preferred the M3/M4 to M5/M6, so I'm VERY excited to see how the SIM line performs.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? ABSOLUTELY!

My company is TM's largest account world wide yet none of our customers can apply. Mystifying.

Club Champion Custom Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 Gram, A Flex

Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, Kuro Kage 606 S
TXG Custom  SIM Max 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2

TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R
TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-pw, 1* upright, Recoil E460 R
PXG 0211 GW, 50*, (new version), UST Recoil Dart R
TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115 

Ping Glide 4.0 58*, Nippon 115 
TXG Custom Cobra Nova, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Available January 16th-18th.Currently playing the M3 9.5 with a Tensei Pro Orange that I was fit into a few years ago.I am excited about Taylormade's reputation for producing superior drivers and woods and to see how much improvement has been made since the M3 line I currently play. Also the color scheme is dope.Very willing to share my experience if I am lucky enough to be chosen.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? I’ll quit my job. Just kidding but yes I’m available Current driver setup? M3 with whatever shaft my roommate let’s me borrow usually 60-70 xstiff (don’t worry they’re nice shafts)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Saw some pictures and I’m really excited for the look of them. Not a fan of clubs that set up shut and these look a lot cleaner to me.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely I think I still even have a MySpace if you want me to post it on that.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes! If this was a year ago I would've moved my wedding for this opportunity... Current driver setup? Ping G400 LST 10 dg. with Fuji Ventus 6x shaft. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I've been wanting to switch drivers to the M5 for the longest time. I've hit many M5's, demoing them at local golf shops to feel the magic as much as possible, but haven't had the funds to make a purchase. From what I've read and heard, the SIM woods are even better. What excites me most about the SIM woods is the refined shape (with aerodynamic features), the sound I've heard so much about, but mostly the guaranteed speed and accuracy that Taylormade has always delivered. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I'm more than willing to share my experience in the Golf WRX forum, to friends, family, and anyone that will listen. You can rest assured I'd be blabbing about this experience on as many forms of social possible especially GolfWRX since I do all my research here and have recently joined as a member.