2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? TaylorMade M3 460 9.5* set to 8.75*, PX HZRDUS Black 6.0. Sole weights pushed all the way forward.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? From pictures I have seen, sets up perfectly, and mission to produce better sound and feel is really promising after the already good sound/feel from my M3 (and the M5). I am most excited to see if I can get a SIM Max configuration that provides me with a bit more length than current setup while keeping consistency. I love the idea of the slightly higher MOI head, but have not been able to get the right launch or feel with older clubs like M2/M4/etc.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 💎💎💎 9* @8, Diamana BF 60
Titleist TS3 15*, EvenFlow White T1100 75
Titleist TS2 HY 19* @18, EvenFlow White 90
Titleist 716 T-MB 3i PX 
Titleist T100 '21 4-9 PX
Vokey SM8 Jet Black 46.10, 50.08 @51
Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack 57*
Bettinardi BB-8W

Chrome Soft X LS

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M3 9.5* w Aldila Synergy 5sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The streamlined look, the new V Steel in fairway woods, increase clubhead speedsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of Course

T Bone Steak, Cheese Eggs, and Welch's Grape

Taylormade Stealth 2+ - MCA Kai'li Blue 60s

Callaway Epic Speed 3w & 5w - Project X HZRDUS Smoke im10 70s 

Taylormade '21 P790 4-gw - MCA MMT 105s

Taylormade Hi Toe 2 Raw 54, 58 - Aldila NV Black 105s

Wilson Staff Infitinte Buckingham

Srixon Z Star 🔷

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100% yesCurrent driver setup? Ping G400 LST 8.5, Tensei Pro Orange 60XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Potentially the best sounding driver of 2020 and the benefits of the new technology having low cg with loads of forgiveness has me excited for distance gains and playability Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, whatever I can do to share my experience with other wrx’ers and gear junkies like myself

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Callaway epic flash 9* with graphite design tour ad blue 75x from tour spec golfWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Exciting to see how the new aerodynamics of the head increase ball speed and forgiveness. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Titleist TSR3 9* Diamana ZF 60s
Titleist TSR3 15* Kai'li 70s

TM SIM2 Ti 19* Kai'li 70s

Titleist TSR3 24* Atmos Blue 8s
Srixon ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX6 46,50,54,58 
Betti BB46 or QB6 or Betti BB Proto

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES! My birthday is the 19th!Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5 w/ HZRDUS Yellow 75 6.5. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love the styling and excited to see TM go back to the single sliding weight a la SLDR... that head was amazing. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES! I rely heavily on the reviews here RE: shafts, irons, putters, wedge grinds, courses, the list goes on. Would be great to give back. Cheers!

TBM

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yep, I sure can be.Current driver setup? TaylorMade M5 9.0 Oban Kiyoshi 75XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? What doesn't, is the question... They seem to pack just about every benefit of all the previous years R&D - and some - into these new SIM woods and I'm anxious to try them out.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yeppers!

Who wouldn’t make time for this event!! 100% available!I currently have a 2018 model Cobra F8+I’m excited for the new SIM Line because it’s a new Name! And the technology behind it is very interesting and different!I would love to film and take photos of the whole thing! Once in a lifetime opportunity!Really cool to be able to have a chance in this contest/opportunity. I’m working right now to become a golf professional and I think this would be an amazing learning opportunity!

Thanks Guys!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Titleist 915 D3 9.25* with Accra SC95 M5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The tech in all TaylorMade woods are always exciting, and am very curious to see how they could benefit me.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Most definitely!

Canadians never ever included.

how about a contest for Canadians only?

Callaway triple Diamond paradym 9*- hulk 60tx 

Callaway paradym triple diamond - hulk 70tx 

Titleist TSi3 20* hybrid Matrix Black Tie 90x 
Srixon zx7mkii 456 / ZForgedii 789P- MMT 125tx 
Cleveland RTX6 50/54/ S400 TI Onyx 
Vokey Wedgeworks 60* V-grind 
Tri-hot double wide 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, already got PTO approvedCurrent driver setup? Titleist TS3 9.5 HZRDUS Smoke GreenWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?  I'm excited about improved performance MOI/lower spin.  I'm mostly excited about how awesome these look at address, and the return of the V Steel with titanium in a fairway wood.  Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?  Absolutely

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Can you make a shoe smell?Current driver setup? Epon Zero, Kuro Kage XT60What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm ready to retire from the purely aesthetic golf club approach cuz I'm no longer good enough to warrant it.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course, I also am a Social Media professional and will provide consulting fo free if you hook a brother up!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Titleist 913D2 9.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? All of TM tech the last handful of years together. Could be the year for a new driver.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M1 with Graphite Design ShaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love the shape of the 3 wood.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Callaway, Titleist, Miura, Mizuno, Piretti

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes sir. Ide be available on my wife's birthday if it meant getting to join you guys on the greatest golf adventure I could think of. Let's roll. Current driver setup? Taylormade M6, 10.5 set open 2 degrees. Adilla Rogue X stiff. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? It's the beginning of the new year baby.. Everything excites me about the Sim Launch! New year = new TM driver for me....way more importantly is how cool it would be to get fit at the kingdom. That's like winning the lottery for me. Taylormade doesn't dissapoint and I'm expecting the same with the Sim line. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Oh hells yes! I'll have Instagram, tiktok and Facebook going 24/7.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Titleist 913D2 9.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? All of TM tech the last handful of years together. Could be the year for a new driver.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Rogue 10.5* (set to 9.0 Draw) on a ProjectX T1100 regular flexWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? New weight distribution, V-Steel on the fairways looks very coolAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, work in marketin

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES I will be! Current driver setup? Taylormade M2 10.5 Fujikura XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new technology as far as twist face and speed injection since I’m playing the M2Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% yes! It’ll be an experience of a lifetime! Especially since not everyone is allowed at The Kingdom.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? yes, would have to fly from OHCurrent driver setup? TS3 with a diamana d+ limited edition. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The amount of technology packed into the woods. Was watching video reviews of the club and they were seeing a ton of gains in distance. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Rogue 10.5* (set to 9.0 Draw) on a ProjectX T1100 regular flexWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? New weight distribution, V-Steel on the fairways looks very coolAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, work in marketin

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES I will be! Current driver setup? Taylormade M2 10.5 Fujikura XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new technology as far as twist face and speed injection since I’m playing the M2Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% yes! It’ll be an experience of a lifetime! Especially since not everyone is allowed at The Kingdom.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? yes, would have to fly from OHCurrent driver setup? TS3 with a diamana d+ limited edition. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The amount of technology packed into the woods. Was watching video reviews of the club and they were seeing a ton of gains in distance. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!!Current driver setup? Taylormade M3 9 degree with Tensei White TX flex 70g What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The fairway woods and hybrid. If DJ would switch to the hybrid after all those years of not being able to hit one I’m intrigued. I have never been able to keep a hybrid from going left. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Most definitely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Ping g400 Max Kuro Kage Silver X Stiff 44.5"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The fairway woods. I've never found a 3 wood that works well both off the tee and off the deck. I'm hoping the SIM might be the one.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I'll write and post as much as you need me to!