2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

3 hours ago, Z1ggy16 said:

Screenshot_20231009_155418_Facebook.jpg.907e143babe6c1f669fc1f4d9fb74db9.jpg

As long as Gold is not the ONLY sub available... then this is a good thing. If it's the only choice available, then that's quite the upcharge just to be able to use GSPro.

Gold is the only sub available going forward.  You can only keep basic if you had basic and continue to keep renewing with payment source on file.

Edited by kwettig

20 minutes ago, kwettig said:

Gold is the only sub available going forward.  You can only keep basic if you had basic and continue to keep renewing with payment source on file.

There's a link to purchase GSPro integration but it's empty. So... we'll have to pay $500 per year plus a fee just to use GSPro plus $250 a year to GSPro?? 😞

Edited by Z1ggy16

Thanks for the heads up. I took a gamble and unlocked my device two days ago.  Along with the military discount I got for BLP, think I did ok. 

TM SIM Max 11.1* Fujikura Ventus Blue VC 6S
3 Wood Titleist TSR 15* Fujikura Ventus Red VC 7S
5 Wood Titleist TSR 18* Fujikura Ventus Blue VC 8S
7 Wood Callaway BB 2004 21* Pro Launch 75s
4-PW Srixon Zx7 Modus 105s
MG4 54 SB Modus 105w, MG4 60 SBC Modus 105w

Scotty Cameron

The way it reads is that if you have a BLP Unlocked, you will have to pay for the additional integrations or extra courses as quoted below. 

If you have a GC3, you will have access to those courses and third party integrations and it comes with a lifetime license of Awesome Golf. 

The issue we have is that we were sold that unlocking the BLP is like getting a GC3 or unlimited Gold package, which none are true. I hope they fix this ASAP otherwise there will be lawsuits and a lot of unhappy customers 

As of Oct 9th, 2023 the UNLOCKED option is no longer available for Add-on Sales for Bushnell Launch Pro Devices.

However, if you have already purchased an UNLOCKED option for your Bushnell Launch Pro, you will continue to have the existing access and features already active on your device.

No Additional Options are added nor removed from your UNLOCKED device due to the changes of the Subscription or Club Add-on structure.

guys at foresight cleared this up:

You are equal to a GC3 with your unlocked BLP. You do get the 15 additional courses as of this morning at no cost.

Current GC3 users do not get Awesome Golf free of charge – that’s only for new purchasers starting today – all 50,000 current GC3/GCQ/GCHawk owners must purchase either an annual subscription for $159 or $349 for lifetime license. The special offer we have made and will keep offering – is that if any current user buys any premium course - $250 or more – or any two standard courses – get Awesome Golf free.

So what is everyone thinking of the $1999 ball data option?  Does anyone have an idea if the new-ish 3D range that was added with Basic will be available out of the box with the ball data model?

And lastly, can anyone with a Golfer's Journal 20% code see if works on the $1999 model?  If the 20% works on the Ball Speed model, $1600 seems like a killer price.

Looks like they wanted to kill SkyTrak+.

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

In case anyone is in a similar situation, I had been using a GCQuad+Game Changer+GS Pro as my exclusive setup since February because I did not like the FSX options (primarily due to cost).  With the new compatibility between Foresight and GS Pro, I went ahead and converted my GS Pro license to the Foreisght license and was back up and running in 2 minutes without an issue.  Game Changer had always been reliable for me so I was a little nervous that Foresight would botch my otherwise perfectly functional setup, but everything went fine playing a full round last night.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2023 at 10:05 AM, Balboa said:

Actually it’s worse than that. If you have the unlocked BLP, you’ll have to purchase the integrations to GS Pro as well as the additional courses a la carte. Wow I feel screwed. Maybe it’s time to move to the eye mini 

I have an unlocked BLP and connected to GSPRO yesterday with no additional purchases

7 hours ago, eddie_max said:

Can anyone with a Golfers Journal 20% coupon confirm if it works on the $1999 Ball data only model?  Thanks

On 10/10/2023 at 5:28 PM, eddie_max said:

So what is everyone thinking of the $1999 ball data option?  Does anyone have an idea if the new-ish 3D range that was added with Basic will be available out of the box with the ball data model?

And lastly, can anyone with a Golfer's Journal 20% code see if works on the $1999 model?  If the 20% works on the Ball Speed model, $1600 seems like a killer price.

$1999 price doesn’t include anything other than on unit screen data.  Have to sub to gold to get any range or simulation.

I believe someone asked bushnell and said it was available for the ball only device.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eddie_max said:

Can anyone with a Golfers Journal 20% coupon confirm if it works on the $1999 Ball data only model?  Thanks

Doesn't work on the $1999 (on-screen ball data only) price point.  I got a message on the BLP site when trying to apply the code that I needed to spend $900 more to use it.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 8.35.59 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DRIVER - CALLAWAY PARADYM X 9*

FAIRWAY WOODS - PING G430 15* / 18* / 21*

IRONS - PXG 0317 CB [5i-GW]

WEDGES - MIZUNO T22 54.08 / 58.08 / 62.08

PUTTER - LAB Mezz.1 Max Broomstick

PXG 0317 X

Does anyone know whether the new price will include ALL ball data including spin? This link on their site doesn’t look to have been updated yet (https://www.bushnellgolf.com/launch-pro/what-we-measure), but there are a few asterisks under ball data (spin tilt axis, back spin, side spin) that were not available without a subscription. I’m wondering if they are now unlocked?

The club data also had asterisks (club path and angle of attack) that were not available without subscription, but I would assume those would get unlocked if one were to pay to unlock the club data. Especially since they specifically call that out in the picture that @Z1ggy16 posted above.

The picture calls out spin, but I couldn’t tell if it was total spin (which was previously included) since it doesn’t specifically call out spin tilt axis, back spin, and side spin.

I’m not currently looking for simulation, so I wouldn’t be looking for a subscription at this time. I am interested in all ball and club data for working on my game. This new lower price would make it very close to the Mevo+, which I was looking closely at since I’m only using it outdoor. I would prefer a BLP to give me the option for indoor and simulation in the future.

Thanks! 

20 minutes ago, absoludicrous said:

Does anyone know whether the new price will include ALL ball data including spin? This link on their site doesn’t look to have been updated yet (https://www.bushnellgolf.com/launch-pro/what-we-measure), but there are a few asterisks under ball data (spin tilt axis, back spin, side spin) that were not available without a subscription. I’m wondering if they are now unlocked?

The club data also had asterisks (club path and angle of attack) that were not available without subscription, but I would assume those would get unlocked if one were to pay to unlock the club data. Especially since they specifically call that out in the picture that @Z1ggy16 posted above.

The picture calls out spin, but I couldn’t tell if it was total spin (which was previously included) since it doesn’t specifically call out spin tilt axis, back spin, and side spin.

I’m not currently looking for simulation, so I wouldn’t be looking for a subscription at this time. I am interested in all ball and club data for working on my game. This new lower price would make it very close to the Mevo+, which I was looking closely at since I’m only using it outdoor. I would prefer a BLP to give me the option for indoor and simulation in the future.

Thanks! 

From my understanding.. the $1999 price point would include all ball data, including spin, however, for safe measure I would call Bushnell to confirm.

• Thanks 1

PXG 0317 X

On 10/11/2023 at 8:41 AM, gotword not allowedn1 said:

So if you are a GC3 user, do you also get those extra 15 courses?  Awesome golf looks pretty interesting, wish that was included or wish there was some sort of Trial option.

I was able to download those 15 courses.  They are all FSX play only.  It does not appear I have a license to use Awesome golf on the GC3.

3 hours ago, CSagan said:

Did you see if it would work if you added the club data?

Good question.  Does it still work on the 3499 option? 

The fact it doesn't work on the 1999 option is just stupid.  All of a sudden they have a min price for the code?  Cmon, Bushnell.

Edited by eddie_max

10 hours ago, CSagan said:

Did you see if it would work if you added the club data?

Yea, it worked if you selected both ball and club data for $3499. You would save $700 with the GJ coupon before taxes.  

• Thanks 2

PXG 0317 X

20 hours ago, absoludicrous said:

Thanks! 

I don't think it will give you spin axis on the LCD.

Anyone having trouble having trouble getting FSX Pro to hook up outside using iPhone? I just got a new iPhone and its been a challenge while the old one had no problems. I can see the unit inside on the common network but outside it fails. My unit shows up on my phone wifi settings and I used the correct password. Any ideas? 

For those on the fence trying to save a few bucks, you need to get in the game. Once I took the plunge and got over the initial shock, the water has been great! Find your deal and pull the trigger. 

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Rad Tour 16*, Even Flow White 6.0, Tour Edge 19* 3H, Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3