2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

7 minutes ago, TourSpoon said:

Anyone having trouble having trouble getting FSX Pro to hook up outside using iPhone? I just got a new iPhone and its been a challenge while the old one had no problems. I can see the unit inside on the common network but outside it fails. My unit shows up on my phone wifi settings and I used the correct password. Any ideas? 

For those on the fence trying to save a few bucks, you need to get in the game. Once I took the plunge and got over the initial shock, the water has been great! Find your deal and pull the trigger. 

Have you tried the new Foresight phone app?

Much better on a phone than FSX Pro and connects via Bluetooth. 
I was never able to get Pro working on my iPhone like it does on my iPad. 

https://www.foresightsports.com/pages/foresight-sports-software

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seamus_McDuff said:

Have you tried the new Foresight phone app?

Much better on a phone than FSX Pro and connects via Bluetooth. 
I was never able to get Pro working on my iPhone like it does on my iPad. 

https://www.foresightsports.com/pages/foresight-sports-software

I downloaded but not sure if GC3/BLP has bluetooth capability. I thought it was wifi capable only. 

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5*, Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

On 10/11/2023 at 9:05 PM, Sons_of_Pitches said:

From my understanding.. the $1999 price point would include all ball data, including spin, however, for safe measure I would call Bushnell to confirm.

I called and they said that it would include spin axis, back spin, side spin. But it sounded like he was reading off the same picture I saw in the product link. It didn’t say that a subscription was required. But I do have my doubts. 

19 hours ago, whumber said:

I don't think it will give you spin axis on the LCD.

Yeah this is my concern. If it can’t plug into an app to view extra data points, you’re relying only on the LCD. If it’s not something that currently shows it, I don’t see how you would be able to get that. It’s not the end of the world, but I was confused. It would be nice to have, but back and side spin would be nice. 

Thanks for all your responses. Now to work on that approval from the boss…

Thinking out loud here.

So if you buy the $1999 version and Gold subscription, will the Range/courses/etc show the exact shot tracers on your external devices (ipad, computer, etc) as they would with the $3499 package with club data and Gold?  If I can have a full range and playing experience with the 1999 + gold combo, I dont think club data is too important unless you really want to dig into the numbers.  If you can see your full ballflight, you can figure out yourself what your club path, etc is doing to a trained eye.

Am I making sense?

38 minutes ago, eddie_max said:

Thinking out loud here.

So if you buy the $1999 version and Gold subscription, will the Range/courses/etc show the exact shot tracers on your external devices (ipad, computer, etc) as they would with the $3499 package with club data and Gold?  If I can have a full range and playing experience with the 1999 + gold combo, I dont think club data is too important unless you really want to dig into the numbers.  If you can see your full ballflight, you can figure out yourself what your club path, etc is doing to a trained eye.

Am I making sense?

Yes

This is why I think $1999 for all ball data and simulation(gold required) is a steal but the $1500+ for limited club data is overpriced. But that’s how they chose to break up the $3500. 

Edited by Seamus_McDuff
  • Like 1

$1999 unit will have all ball data displayed on the lcd screen without a sub.

$3499 unit will have all ball and club data on the lcd screen without a sub.

$500 gold subscription will have fsx play/2020/pro/fairgrounds, access to 3rd party simulation and 1 year of awesome golf.

Also all used BLP’s bought before Oct 9th will be club data unlocked.

Edited by kwettig
  • Like 1

What kind of bothers me if for the first purchasers like myself we spent that much on ours and did they get rid of our club data and make us purchase it? When we could of saved a grand and got the 1999$? Seems like they should of did a update for generations that costed the 3k to have free club data. Guess it might be time to switch to the full swing. 

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

U505 1 iron Ventus Black 10tx

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

4 hours ago, kwettig said:

$1999 unit will have all ball data displayed on the lcd screen without a sub.

$3499 unit will have all ball and club data on the lcd screen without a sub.

$500 gold subscription will have fsx play/2020/pro/fairgrounds, access to 3rd party simulation and 1 year of awesome golf.

Also all used BLP’s bought before Oct 9th will be club data unlocked.

Refurbished used BLP's bought now ($2999) will be club data unlocked too, right?

• Like 1

Morning all, my unit has a W1 device error code and I can’t navigate off that screen to connect to wifi to update or anything. I want to force a hard rollback with the firmware and then let it update again. Anybody here have one of the older firmware files they could upload ? I have lost all mine off my pc and foresight don’t seem to have them on the website anymore thanks 

B335D1EE-847D-4627-9C59-645E5AEC12BF.jpeg

On 10/14/2023 at 1:31 PM, DroppingBombs said:

What kind of bothers me if for the first purchasers like myself we spent that much on ours and did they get rid of our club data and make us purchase it? When we could of saved a grand and got the 1999$? Seems like they should of did a update for generations that costed the 3k to have free club data. Guess it might be time to switch to the full swing. 

All units purchased before Oct 9 have club data.  It is now an optional upgrade.  

Little late to the party, my gold subscription renews in a few days.

image.png.3fbf29be18cd0c71db38bfeb1cdbc757.png

Reading the above from the website leads me to believe that I will be getting Awesome golf for free when my subscription renews.

Is the $159 price only for those people who want it but don't want to wait until their sub comes around? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GolfANA said:

I have a question concerning the BLP. I have access to a few e6 courses and e6 driving range that came with my Garmin R10. If I borrow a BLP, can I use it with those courses and range without any subscription or do I need some sort of subscription to interface between the BLP and e6 software on my iPad?

They need to communicated with each other.

That takes $$

20 hours ago, GolfANA said:

I have a question concerning the BLP. I have access to a few e6 courses and e6 driving range that came with my Garmin R10. If I borrow a BLP, can I use it with those courses and range without any subscription or do I need some sort of subscription to interface between the BLP and e6 software on my iPad?

Gold sub is needed for all 3rd party integration and any simulation for that matter.  That said I don’t think the R10 version of e6 would be transferable to BLP but that would be a question for e6 to confirm.

23 hours ago, kiddoc said:

They need to communicated with each other.

That takes $$

Looks like you’re right. I borrowed a BLP from my club for a few days hoping to test it in my basement indoor sim. I was hoping to see how it worked with my projector, iPad, WiFi setup before I purchased one. I sent an email to Bushnell asking for a few day trial of any software to be able to test. Their response was:

Thanks for your interest.  All purchases come with a 2 week Gold trial so you can test to see if you want to continue to subscribe and do simulation or just use the device stand alone.”

Basically they shut me down and said I need to buy a device to test it. I would even be willing to pay for a one month subscription to test this out. Do they offer monthly options?

20 minutes ago, GolfANA said:

Looks like you’re right. I borrowed a BLP from my club for a few days hoping to test it in my basement indoor sim. I was hoping to see how it worked with my projector, iPad, WiFi setup before I purchased one. I sent an email to Bushnell asking for a few day trial of any software to be able to test. Their response was:

Thanks for your interest.  All purchases come with a 2 week Gold trial so you can test to see if you want to continue to subscribe and do simulation or just use the device stand alone.”

Basically they shut me down and said I need to buy a device to test it. I would even be willing to pay for a one month subscription to test this out. Do they offer monthly options?

Doesn't it offer the 2-d range without a subscription?

RogueST 9@11º 3D (ADDI 6X), 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg

So glad I went Uneekor. Their 3-d driving range is forever free.

RogueST 9@11º 3D (ADDI 6X), 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg

4 hours ago, karstens_ghost said:

So glad I went Uneekor. Their 3-d driving range is forever free.

Had I been able to keep the room, I’d still be putting stickers on balls with my QED!

As it is, my GC3 shows up tomorrow, and my basic-subscription-only BLP heads out in the same box as soon as I can get the packaging swapped. 

Should've gone Foresight from the start…lesson learned. 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 9:05 AM, Magnets said:

Little late to the party, my gold subscription renews in a few days.

image.png.3fbf29be18cd0c71db38bfeb1cdbc757.png

Reading the above from the website leads me to believe that I will be getting Awesome golf for free when my subscription renews.

Is the $159 price only for those people who want it but don't want to wait until their sub comes around? 

This is the kind of stuff that makes people so frustrated with Foresight.  No one wants to be told that you don't get the fun stuff everyone else gets because you bought in too early.  They should be grandfathering people in.  

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, gotword not allowedn1 said:

This is the kind of stuff that makes people so frustrated with Foresight.  No one wants to be told that you don't get the fun stuff everyone else gets because you bought in too early.  They should be grandfathering people in.  

agreed.but remember you buy things when you do. like cars and technolgy new things come and tweaks are made and you usually get more for your money. I tried the mevo, garmin, have been on uneekor overhead units (never the mini) and they all have issues. I feel fortunate that for a few thousand dollars we are getting pretty legit numbers and dont need alot of space as you would with a radar based system. 

I guess some people have alot of disposable income and spend whatever it takes to get what they want. But being on a budget means you have to sacrafice some things. I was so happy thinking I was gonna get awesome golf and not getting it was a bummer. i have lived with FSX play and its fine. Having the new pinseeker game makes it way better. I look forward to swinging in it everyday. I have won some money and swag and look forward to the mini tourneys everyday. 

but to your point having an unlocked BLP should be in the same category as the GC3 I dont have free awesome golf but i think the GC3 owners do? kinda stinks but being able to hit the sim is great especially when its tough to get to the course. 

• Like 1