APPLY NOW: Full Swing Member Experience and Golf Trip! In San Diego, CA!

1. What is your handicap?  19.2 (a byproduct of only being able to play once a month.)

2. What is your current location?  Eastvale, CA (909 area code)

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).  I have both an iphone 12 and an 12.9 inch iPad pro.  I also have airpod pros, have the latest Apple Watch and noticed numbers can be transmitted to the watch as well.  Nice!

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?  Currently I do not own a launch monitor.  A friend of mine has a GC2 I can jump on, and I could go to one of the new indoor golf facilities that are opening up.  They all seem to use uneekor units.  I have taken lessons on a trackman which really helped me understand my swing through the numbers, one of the reasons why I really want a unit with club data.  I previously owned a Skytrak, but sold it during the huge price spike during the pandemic.  I am currently debating buying another Skytrak as the Skytrak+ pricing came to be higher than I had anticipated.  My dream home setup would currently be a fully unlocked GC3, but I am also debating getting the Rapsodo MLM2 Pro.  It looks like a great portable, budget system, but it's currently on back order.  I really want to to have club data in my next launch monitor, but of course that comes with a premium.  It seems like Skytrak+ is going to be the cheapest unit available with club data when it comes out, but I'm still on the fence about that one and will wait for more reviews.  I am looking for a launch monitor as I do not get out to play often, so virtual golf has been on my radar for awhile.  Following sim golf forum really makes me wish I could join in at home.  I would love to be able to play different courses with my daughter.  My daughter is on the varsity golf team and I want to be able to show her her numbers and ball flight.  I know it would encourage her to practice more in the garage instead of hitting balls once a week on the range.  My hitting area is in my garage so that would be a factor in my decision too.  This year seems to be a banner year for launch monitors!

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  No I have not, but it is the best looking launch monitor by far!  I remember seeing the teasers when it was first announced, and along with its relationship with Tiger, I knew it would definitely be a winner.  One of my favorite things about the unit is being able to see your swing on the app afterwards with your numbers.  I love that they have so many top players like Tiger and John Rahm in their stable. 

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  I just love any tech that is golf related, I have experience on a variety of launch monitors, I watch video reviews on launch monitors, and am currently in the market for one.  I think I would have decent insight to compare the Full Swing to other options on the market.  I am a huge tech and gear nerd!  I understand how to read the numbers and interpret them so it would be nice to see where I currently sit with my swing.  I watch a lot of TXG so I'm a big numbers guy.  I also hope I can share my experience with others on this forum and showcase how good the device is.  

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes!  I'm local!

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Yes!  I would be bringing my dSLR and tripod, and will take numerous photos as well as videos on the range when possible.  My video may not be influencer quality, but I think my photography is.  Photography is a hobby of mine, and I believe I have a great ability to communicate through writing.  I love the community here and have been here for years, so I would love to give back and provide useful insight and reviews.  Please see some of my photography here:  https://www.instagram.com/epyon/  I'm also a member of a few golf social clubs so I will be posting to my stories and tagging them.  The clubs have a following of over 200k members and their always repost my stories when I tag them.  It will bring a lot of exposure to both Full Swing and Golfwrx!

Thanks for the consideration!

Edited by epyon

Callaway Epic Max LS 9 degrees - Ventus Blue 5S
Sim Max 3HL 16.5 - Ventus Red 6S

Callaway Apex UW @21 - Ventus Red 7s
Titleist TS2 4H @23 - Ventus blue 8s
Mizuno Pro 225 5-G- Nippon 950GH
Titleist SM8 54, 60
Bettinardi Queen Bee 6 - Stability Shaft

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 - Stability Tour

1. What is your handicap?  9.0

2. What is your current location? Orange County, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I have not but puttting it on the Christmas list this year.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not but would be elated to try it. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Yes, of course.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes, I’ll be there. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Of course, ready to go!

1. What is your handicap? 8.5

2. What is your current location? Victoria, TX

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes. iPhone and iPad. 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes. I own the Garmin R10 but in the market to upgrade now that I have more room at the house. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Have never had the opportunity to use the Full Swing. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have always dreamed of SoCal golf. This trip would give me the reason to make it out that way sooner rather than later. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Travel on the timeframe is not an issue at all. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely. I have never had a fitting experience on a monitor so understanding my number better would drastically help my game. I’m not camera shy 👍🏻

• 1. What is your handicap? 8.8

2. What is your current location? Rocklin, CA
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPhone
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I have a Mevo.
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not, but have been seriously considering launch monitors in this price range and would love to try it.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? First of all, this sounds like such an incredible experience to test The Full Swing Kit.  I’ve never really had a full experience with a very good launch monitor and would love to have one of my own as I’m a club junkie and really enjoy testing clubs and seeing the numbers.  
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Definitely!

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Proxima 6X

Callaway Ai Smoke TD Mini Driver 13.5*- Ventus TR Blue 7TX

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

1. What is your handicap? 3

2. What is your current location? Carlsbad, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? None currently. I have used lots of them at least once - skytrak, mevo, GC quad, trackman.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I'm really interested in the device, its got all the higher end features but at a great price. Having used others I think the full swing kit can provide a value the others couldn't.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Driver: Sim OG 8* (-4g), Diamana ZF 40x

3wood: Sim Ti Rocket @13*, Aldila NV Green 55x

5wood: Sim Ti @18*, Aldila NV Green 55x

4i-GW: Ke4 Max (-8g), Project x Catalyst 60 6.0 +1"

SW: CBX2 52*, Rotex Precision 90g wedge flex

LW: Tour Grind MG 60*

P: 2013 Scotty Cameron Newport Black, Pistolero

Grips: Lamkin Crossline 58r Standard

Ball: TP5X 2019/2024

1. What is your handicap? 11

2. What is your current location? Williamsburg, VA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?  I own a Skytrak launch monitor and I have a simulator setup with a projector, screen and enclosure in my garage which I purchased all the parts and built myself.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  I have not used the Full Swing Launch Monitor.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  I would like to attend this trip because I am very interested and invested in golf simulators.  The purchase of my launch monitor and simulator set-up was a major expenditure for me and I did extensive research before deciding on the Skytrak, which was the best launch monitor that fit my budget at the time.  I am interested in upgrading my launch monitor but the GC3 and GCQ launch monitors are out of my price range and my understanding is Bushnell has an expensive yearly subscription that you must purchase for it to work.  Also, I want an excuse to takeoff from work and go to California because I've never been before.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Yes.  Although I haven't been a member of this forum for long I have been on various forums for decades now and I have written many reviews.

1. What is your handicap? 1.6

2. What is your current location? Fayetteville, AR

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, flight scope mevo

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Yes
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely

1. What is your handicap? 8

2. What is your current location? Saratoga Springs New York 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, IPhone 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No, but I really want one!

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, but I hear they’re one of the best. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I would like to attend this trip to not only have the amazing experience, but to meet amazing new people as well!!! 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes!!  

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, I’m more than willing to do whatever is asked!!! 

1. What is your handicap? +3

2. What is your current location? Houston, TX

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, GCQuad

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Compare to existing monitor. See potential benefits of a change.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5* with Ventus Blue TR 6X
Srixon ZX 13.5* with Ventus Blue 7X

Srixon ZX 18* with Ventus Blue 7X
Srixon ZXU 20* with Tour AD-DI 95x
Srixon ZX7 5-PW with Modus 125x
Cleveland Zipcore 51* Mid with Modus 125x, 56* Full with Modus 125w, 61* Mid with Modus 125w
Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Armlock
Titleist ProV1

thanks for this as always gents 

1. What is your handicap? 1

2. What is your current location?  St Louis MO 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). YES 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? NO I DONT 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? HAVENT HAD THE CHANCE YET AND AM IM THE MARKET 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? AGAIN I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A LAUNCH MONITOR BUT AM STILL DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH. CHANCE TO MEET OTHER MEMBERS AND CONNECT AND LEARN A LOT.  I AM PLAYING MY FIRST YEAR OF COMPETITIVE GOLF AND MY TAKEAWAY IS I NEED TO WORK ON MY GAME A TON MORE OFF THE COURSE  
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? YES I AM 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  OF COURSE I WOULD 

1. What is your handicap? 4-5

2. What is your current location? Hampton Roads, Virginia

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes- Mevo+ (pro package)

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Currently work for Big Tech but exploring opportunities to transition my career into the golf tech industry

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 10.

2. What is your current location? Madison Wisconsin.

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yep!

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Don't own one. My favorite indoor spot uses Trackman.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Nope.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I've been flirting heavily with investing in a system like this for home practice. Would love to see the ins and outs and meet the minds behind a system like this!
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes!

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutley!

Ping G430 10.5

Callaway Paradym TD 17

Cobra OS 19/22

PXG 0317 5-PW

PXG Sugar Daddy 50

Ping Glide 4.0 54/58

LAB Mezz

1. What is your handicap?  10

2. What is your current location?  Leesburg, VA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).  Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?  No

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  What better way to be introduced to a launch monitor.  I've never used one & have always wanted to.  I know it will help dial my game in, for sure. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?   Yes, of course 

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

1. What is your handicap? 5.3

2. What is your current location? Miami, FL

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I do not own a launch monitor, but I work with a coach that uses both Trackman and GCQuad outdoors, and I have a solid understanding of both.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have only used in an indoor Full Swing unit.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have always been interested in the gear and technology in golf and how I can utilize it to better my game. I work in data science and take an analytical approach to game. I have been interested in getting a launch monitor for my range practice, as it m looking to optimize my delivery and consistency to make the jump to the next level and play competitive golf. Living in Miami, I am able to play and practice throughout the year outdoors, and an launch monitor that is consitent outdoors is key for me. The Full Swing Kit really apeals to me because the purposes Tiger wanted it created match my similar desires. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? I am fully willing to document my experience in great depth. I have been a longtime fan and reader of GolfWRX and this would be a great opportunity to dive into contribution as well.

1. What is your handicap? 7.6

2. What is your current location? Roseville, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both. 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, I own a Rapsodo PLM.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I’m really interested in having multiple data points of my swing. Since I’ve been playing for a while, I feel the launch monitor data provides me a lot of feedback that helps me make swing adjustments, work on consistency, and are especially providing evidence with new clubs.  This trip would be the ultimate launch monitoring “school”, and in SD. Can’t beat that. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes. Definitely not a problem. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, for sure! 

Edited by Tim R
1) Double posted, 2) rechecked and I have not used the Full Swing LM, and 3) provided clarification on #6.

1. What is your handicap? 7.7

2. What is your current location? Huntsville, Alabama

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Trackman (indoor facility)

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I love technology and how it can improve my game. I practice 2-3 day a week and seeing how I can utilize Full Swing effectively.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 5.9

2. What is your current location? San Diego. Americas finest city. 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes iPhone 13 pro

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?

currently no but looking at a sc4. However I have owned various personal LM like rapsodo flughtscope mevo PRGR and others. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No have not but familiar with launch monitor brands and model types so I’m pretty familiar in what this specific one offers to try to separate itself in the competitive launch monitor market. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I’m a tech junkie alongside being a golf addict. I’m pretty aware of launch conditions parameters in my swing and how launch monitors generate them whether it be measured or calculated. I practice and play ofteb so it’ll be pretty seamless in me using FULL SWING KIT in my everyday activities. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes I work and live 10-15 min from site. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely. Anything other than a deep dive review would be unacceptable 

1. What is your handicap? 2.5

2. What is your current location? Salt Lake City, UT

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Trackman

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I am interested in expanding knowledge of Full Swing products, learning more about the industry and the technology, and how we can expect launch monitors to grow the game now and in the future.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 0
2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPhone and iPad
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Not my own personal one, occasionally use the launch monitor at my local range or at a golf store. I had a Mevo at one point but it was not very reliable at night outdoors
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not, but have been seriously considering saving up for something in the price range like a GC3 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have never won one of these opportunities and I’m local. I’ve been interested in getting more in depth with my numbers and finding where I need to improve!
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Definitely!

1. What is your handicap? 12.4

2. What is your current location? South OC, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? No. Just the PRGR pocket unit

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I'm already in the market for a launch monitor for my house to utilize in the evenings when I can't make it to the course or range due to work constraints and hands on training would be ideal
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes.

[b][color=#8b4513]Wyoming[/color] [color=#ffd700]Cowboys[/color][/b]

1. What is your handicap?  23

2. What is your current location?  Clarion, PA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).  Yes iPhone and iPad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?  Yes GC3

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  I have not
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  Would be an awesome experience and would love to get an up close look at a different launch monitor as access in a small town is difficult.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Yes

1. What is your handicap? 3.3
2. What is your current location? Sylmar, California. North Los Angeles
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPad Air
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I own a PRGR unit which only gives club & ball speeds only. However, in the past, I have loaned a GC3 from my golfing buddy. He also has a GC4 in his place that I can have access to. I only borrow his GC3 for self fitting and providing spin, peak height and club face/path data that I cannot get from PRGR
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, only seen pictures of it
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? This is a great opportunity to learn and use a premier launch monitor endorsed & used by El Tigre himself. I own a low end personal LM but I have also used a high end LM like a GC3/GC4. It will be so interesting to see how Full Swing is different & better. Being a true GolfWRXer that even use Universal adapters for ALL my driver shafts because I really love to tinker --- this would a nice addition to help with swing/game. And super FUN too 👍

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Absolutely
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, for sure

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1. What is your handicap? 0.6

2. What is your current location? Escondido, CA

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, GC!Quad

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, I have yet to
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have seen the Full Swing monitor reviews on YouTube and am truly interested to test the product as the price point is so much more attainable for others. Also, Tiger is the goat and the reason I am into and so passionate about golf. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely! 

SIM2 8 degree - Ventus Black 7x

SIM2 3 wood - Ventus Black 8x

Srixon ZX Utility 2 Iron - Ventus Black 10TX

Mizuno MP-20 MMC 4-PW - Project X 6.5

Mizuno T20 50/55/60 - Project X 6.5

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1x Left Dash

Will Ferrell Crying GIF

My wife is due the 11th and sure as she'll ain't letting me leave for a few days especially since we have a toddler as well. 

I will gladly do everything but the trip but im sure thats a hugely important part.

1. What is your handicap? 6.7

2. What is your current location? Iowa City, IA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? iPad 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Own R10, have access to GC Quad at sim near by

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Not the Kit but one of the simulators for lessons, it performed great helped me show and understand my swing path issue.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Test this unit  it allows me the opportunity to get more golf practice and improve my game while not consuming tons of time away from my family with a 2 year old and new born. I have a screen setup at home that I can get reps but having this level of information and accuracy would be exceptional. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? I would love to but cannot travel due to expecting daughter in a few week

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely

Edited by pozzit

1. What is your handicap? +4.0

2. What is your current location? Fort Wort, TX

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes (Trackman)

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No experience 

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?

Having used Trackman and Flightscope quite a bit, I would like to see how the Full Swing Kit compares to the premium options on the launch monitor market. I am also looking to purchase a personal launch monitor that provides extremely accurate ball and club data, but doesn’t break the bank. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 7

2. What is your current location? Brentwood, TN

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Garmin r10 and g80

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Being an engineer, I can provide a very detailed evaluation of the new software. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. 9

2. Salisbury MD

3. Yes

4. No

5. No

6. Yes

7. Yes

8. Yes

Thank you.

Ping                      G430 10k Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                      G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Titleist                  Titleist u505 2 iron w/GD Tour AD IZ 95S

New Level            623MB Irons 4-P w/Modus 120 S

New Level            SPN Wedges 50/55/61 w/Modus 125 S

LAB                  DF3

1. What is your handicap?  6

2. What is your current location?  Carleton Michigan 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).  I have an iPhone 13 and an iPad 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?   I own a skytrak but am looking to upgrade it. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?   I have never used the full swing but have heard cool things.  I love the idea of an accurate launch monitor that can also record video of the swings!
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  Number 1 I have never visited California and would love the opportunity it’s to check out San Diego!  Number 2 I really am tired of my skytrak not recording half of my swings and I would just love to check out this full swing and get to know how to use it.  
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes, no problem. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Yes of course I would be!  Be the thrill of my life. 

1. What is your handicap? Index 2.9

2. What is your current location? Calgary, Alberta (Canada)

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Access to TM4/GC Quad through my club/course

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, I've never had the chance.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I've be considering an indoor simulator in my basement for some time and would love to try this product out to see how this compares to the GC3 unit.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes, definitely.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Would be happy to do so!

Edited by npham

Titleist TSR3 8° Tensei Pro Orange 1K 60TX
Taylormade SIM Ti 5W 19° Tensei Pro White 70 TX
Taylormade SIM Tour Issue 19° 5W Diamana BF 80 TX
Mizuno JPX 921 Tours w/ Mitsubishi MMT TX125
Taylormade MG3 50.9/56.12 (TW)/60.11 (TW) w/ Mitsubishi MMT S125

Scotty Cameron Craftsman Squareback Proto 33.5"