APPLY NOW: Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience! 4 Members Needed!

1. Handicap? 14

2. What is your current location? New York, NY
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 120S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have thought about it but due to my age and the fact that I like a heavier feeling iron I never truly gave it a thought during my last fitting

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I'm interested if graphite shafts in irons would make a difference. I know graphite technology has come a significant way. I have used Ventus shafts in my current driver and previous drivers so I know if anyone can do it, it's Fuji.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Edited by Marty86

1. Handicap? 11 

2. What is your current location? Grand Forks, ND
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 105

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes!

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? They have a great reputation and the best players in the world trust their product.  The Ventus and Speeder lines are very interesting to me as well.    

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Taylormade 300 10.75° - Diamana R 60

Cobra Rad 14.5° - Diamana BlueForce 70

Cobra F9 18.5° - Diamana BlueForce 80

Srixon ZX MKII (3u) - GD Tour AD DI 95
Taylormade P790 (5-9) - Nippon Modus 105
Vokey SM9 46f 50f 54s 58t - Nippon Modus 115
Scotty Cameron Squareback 2 

1. Handicap? 23

2. What is your current location? Clarion, PA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Fujikura Vista Pro

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, and am in a set now. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I'm a gear obsessed guy and would love to see and test products at one of the biggest names in golf shafts. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Of course

1) 9.1

2) San Diego, CA

3) KBS C-Taper 130x

4) Yes, MMT, but those are the only ones available for testing and I did not love them more than CTaper.

5) Absolutely. It is just a short drive away. 

6) Yes, I can be there as early as today! Flexible Schedule. All everyone is local to the Fuji test center. 

7) Absolutely. 

1. Handicap? About 3

2. What is your current location? Los Alamos, NM
3. What are your current iron shafts? UST Recoil 110 and S200 in wedges

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, and so happy I did. Super consistent and no more elbow pain! Definitely open to trying others.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have long been a Fujikura fan, play Mortore X F3 in Driver and fairway and fit into Ventus Blue HB for Hybrid. Respect the engineering, openness of information, and non hyperbolic marketing claims of products.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Biocell w/Tour Green
R9 17 w/Motore F3 80
i20 20* w/stock TFC
Mp-58 4-PW w/KBS Tour
Vokey 200C-C 52/SM4 58

On 5/8/2023 at 12:15 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Richlandtown, Pa
3. What are your current iron shafts? Kbs

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, previous set was graphite 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? To see golf technology and how its implemented

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!

1. Handicap? 7.3

2. What is your current location? Milwaukee, WI
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Zelos 7 RS

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? NO! I was ALWAYS told that it would be of zero benefit for my game. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I am a tinkering golf nut. I would love to see 'how the sausage' is made. Very cool opportunity. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?Yes!

Edited by JDuckett

1. 3.6 hdcp. (68 y.o.)

2. La Quinta, CA
3. DG 120 s300

4. I have considered going with graphite in my irons.  I have always had a little concern that graphite shafts in irons would not stand up to the constant stress placed on the shaft, caused by turf interaction and would somehow cause the shaft principles to weaken over time, compared to steel in irons or graphite in woods.  

5. For the same reasons above, to see “how the sausage is made” to dispell any preconceived notions I might still have concerning graphite iron shafts.  Overall,  I would love to learn about the R&D Fujikura goes through in the creating their golf shafts, in addition to the opportunity to actually test these products. I’ve not yet had the opportunity to test the Ventus/Velocore shafts.

6. Yes!  Depending on SoCal traffic, I’m probably only 90 mins away!  lol!

7.  I would absolutely be willing to photograph and do in-depth reporting on my experience for both GolfWRX and Fujikura.  Back in the late 80’s-early 90’s I was fortunate to have worked for a well known club manufacturer (no longer in business). As an older, but still competing, amateur I feel I can bring a unique perspective that would be relatable to the GolfWRX membership. 

Driver:  Ping G400 LST, 9*, Aldila X-Torsion S, 60g / Ping Tour 173-65g S

3WD:  TM M3, 15*,  UST AVIX core, TS Green, 79g / Tour Edge Exoctics Ti-Cup face,15*, Arthur Excalibur TFW, TS

Hybrid:   Titleist 585H, 19*, Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8, X, 80g

Irons:  Titleist CB 714, 4-PW,  DG s300, +1/2”, 2*up

Wedges:  Ping Glide Gorge 50*SS;  Wilson Top-NOTCH Gooseneck 56*; Nike SV 60/10*

Putter:  Odyssey, White Ice 2; SC Newport 2.5; Wilson ‘Designed By’ 8802 (circa 1960’s

1. Handicap? 8.5

2. What is your current location? Atlanta 
3. What are your current iron shafts? Aerotech 95

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have used Fujikara shafts in my driver, speeder then, Ventus Red now

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

1. Handicap? Don't have one

2. What is your current location? San Diego
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS Tour 125 S+ or KBS Tour C-Taper Lite 110 S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Ego. And I am a slower swing speed player, but prefer the heavier feel in iron shafts

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I work in the racing sailboat industry and am very familiar with carbon and manufacturing, so will totally geek out

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Have to work on the first, but I am local, so maybe not a big deal?

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Hell Yeah

TM 300 Mini 

Adams Idea Pro Gold Tour Proto 20*

Callaway X-Forged UT @24*

Miura CB-501's; 6-PW

Vokey Spin Milled @51*

Cleveland 588 Rotex @56*

Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4 or Odyssey WH XG #9

All tucked in a Jones Utility with a single strap

1.  Handicap?  5

2. What is your current location?  Fairfax Virginia
3. What are your current iron shafts?  PX LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Been curious, but never tried.  

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Been playing a Tour Spec Speeder forever and love it.  

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

1. Handicap? 8.0

2. What is your current location? Wilmington OH
3. What are your current iron shafts?  UST Mamiya Recoil 95s

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I have heard and read about how Velocore is game changing innovation and would love to test it

Handicap?+1.2

2. What is your current location? Bend Oregon
3. What are your current iron shafts? Recoil

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes I had them years ago and loved them.  Current Recoils feel more like metal than graphite.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Because I am a believer in trying to find the perfect shaft the perfect club.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes I am.  

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely. I would be very happy and willing to do this.

1. Current handclap—9

2.Location—Menifee, CA

3.Current shafts— Steelfiber i95

4.I have considered graphite shafts; was custom fit into Steelfibers but have not tried full graphite shafts

5.I have used Fujikura shafts in my woods for years— from Tour Platform to Rombax to Atmos and now Ventus and would like to see if the iron shafts are a fit for me

6. I am available to travel during those dates

7.I am absolutely willing and capable to post photos and engage in detailed reviews and chat and be featured on all associated media platforms

1. Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Fairfax, VA 
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS Tour V 110-S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, in my mid-40s and needing an equipment refresh, including looking for light steel or graphite options. I have an Aldila RIP in my 3-iron which has a regular spot in the bag, just never took the plunge on a full set. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I'm a big fan - I've used their shafts for years from the Rombax line to my current Speeder TS (I know, not quite up to date) and would love the opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at their facility, meet the team, and learn about the new tech. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes. I've had past review opportunities and have done a good job (I think) with reviews and updates. Thanks!

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach