2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Spoiler Golf Spoiler OG Putter | 5 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Bettendorf, IA
2. What is your handicap? +1
3. What is your current putter? TaylorMade Spider Tour X

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Always looking for improvement on the greens. Have owned 75+ putters the last 5 years so have experience with just about every major putter on the market.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Yes!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Wilmington, DE
2. What is your handicap? 14
3. What is your current putter? TaylorMade Spider DT Max

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Love Spider Putters have 2 now, Looking to see what the new Tech has to offer, I lose a lot strokes on the greens.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Of Course who wouldn't...

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I would document all my experiences with the putter, and write up a detailed review for all my GolfWrx brothers and sisters to get good prospective on the good/bad of this putter.

1. City, State?   Kansas City, MO
2. What is your handicap? 11.9
3. What is your current putter?  Cameron Phantom CS

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Always looking for more consistent putting
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? YES

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? FO SHO

1. Carlsbad, CA
2. 18.7
3. Odyssey Jailbird 380

4. I'm always interested in new unconventional designs
5. Putting can never be improved upon enough. Think that's why it my favorite part of the game. I love to tinker to improve.

6. Yes, I would do an in-depth written review from a fresh perspective, with high-quality photos (as I was a professional videographer/photographer), and future updates are necessary for long term reporting.

An interesting concept. I'm sure that all of us "serious golfers" have noted a tendency to sink putts at a higher conversion rate with our wedges than our putter - ON THE PRACTICE GREEN. 

Honestly, if you aren't as good on the practice green with your wedge as you are with your gamer putter - what are you even doing on this forum? Bush league. 

All serious golfers have been there - in various forms. We begin to think goofy to mitigate our physical/mental deficiencies.  

But ultimately, we have to admit that the larger contact patch on a specifically designed putter will engender more consistent results. Simple fact. Deal with it.  

As such, I do appreciate the irony present in this approach to improving putting. Well done!

The reviews should be interesting.  

Edited by jholz

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

1. Hurricane, West Virginia 

2. 19.1

3. PXG 0211 v42

4. I'm new to golf and love trying new equipment. Also, still looking for the perfect putter for me.

5. I am terrible at putting so I would definitely try anything to help. 

6. Again, I will try anything and be more than happy to provide an in depth review. 

1. Omaha, NE
2. 10
3. Old Prairie Golf milled heavy blade putter

4. My putting's taken a downward turn and I'd love to get it back on track.  This could be the thing to bust my slump!
5. At this point, I'm willing to bring a pool cue to the course if it means dropping 3-5 putts per round!

6. Absolutely ready and willing to report back!

On 7/1/2024 at 12:58 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. City, State?  Eden Prairie, MN
2. What is your handicap? 0
3. What is your current putter? Guerin Rife Barbados

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Looking for the the perfect feel of the ball rolling end over end while never worrying about catching the leading edge.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? If you looked in my trunk - the answer would be obvious!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Of course! I already to that for my other endorsed brands!

1. City, State? Conroe, Tx
2. What is your handicap? +.5
3. What is your current putter? 2 ball wrx 

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I have always putted great with a 54 wedge.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  Yes I have 40 plus putter all shapes and sizes in the garage. Not a putter I don’t think will improve my putting.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review,with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes will give my honest feedback and reactions from everyone I play with.

1. Atlanta, GA
2. 4
3. LAB, Rickie Jailbird, Wyndham Jailbird, Cobra ArmLock w/SIK face & Countless others

4. Looking for anything that will improve my SG putting stats
5. Ummm, yeah.  You can see in what rotates through my bag that I will try anything.

6. Absolutely.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4-iron Srixon ZX4 - Ventus Axiom 105 X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Recoil 110 F5
  • GW - Ping Glide 4.0s 50* - Recoil 110 F5 | Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - LAB DF3 - Accra White | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

On 7/1/2024 at 12:58 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. City, State? Flower Mound, TX
2. What is your handicap? 4.3
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Red X

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Interested to see the true roll.  Have noticed my putts skidding in recent videos.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  Yes

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Raleigh, NC
2. What is your handicap? +0.8
3. What is your current putter? LAB DF3 35 in

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? My strokes gained putting is an absolute killer. Lag putting and inside 10 feet both well below average. 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Have tried arm lock, broom, midlock, standard, claw, can’t seem to find something to stick. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Will provide top level feedback. 

On 7/1/2024 at 7:58 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. City, State? Currently in Nice, France 
2. What is your handicap? +1
3. What is your current putter? Argolf Merlin

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I’m a mental golf coach so I’m looking for anything that can help with confidence on the greens for both my players and myself 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and  we mean anything) to improve your putting? Wouldn’t de here if not 😅

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! I can do videos too and have both a Trackman and SamPuttLab to test and compare 

1. City, State?  Jacksonville, FL
2. What is your handicap? 7
3. What is your current putter? Which day? Last weekend was PXG mallet

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?  I need to find a putter that works!
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? YES!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? De Pere, Wisconsin
2. What is your handicap? 3.3
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I have been struggling with my putting for years now and I am on my 3rd putter this season. This looks like something unique that may help me get my confidence back. 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Yes. The more unique the better at this point.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? YES!!!!

1. City, State? Bristol, TN
2. What is your handicap? 4.8
3. What is your current putter? Piretti Tesora Workshop 303SS

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Never seen anything like it. If it can help me make more putts, great. If it’s all a marketing scam we should have good feedback as independent testers.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Absolutely anything

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Callaway, Titleist, Miura, Mizuno, Piretti

1.  Freeburg, IL

2. 3

3. Odyssey O Works 7

4. Looks quirky enough that it just might work, the kind of outside the box thinking that appeals to me.  And I definitely need something that works better for me.

5. Absolutely 

6. Sure.  Would love to conduct an ongoing shootout between this and my current gamer—and my backup as well.  Reporting will be as fair and unbiased as possible.

Edited by stryper

Titleist TSR3, w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
19* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85

24* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway 52* MD5 JAWS S Grind
Callaway 58* PM Grind 19
T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic/Odyssey O Works Tank #7

1.  Gallatin, Tn
2.  15
3.   Odyssey Rosie ll 

4.   I’ve seen the Spoiler OG every time I’ve went into Music City Golf and keep going back to it to try. Would be nice to try on the course. 
5. Very open minded to change and I have asked several people if they have heard of Spoiler OG, but (anything ) is pretty open ended !! 

6. It would be an awesome experience to share my individual thoughts and opinions with others about the Spoiler OG 

1. City, State? Cathedral City, California 
2. What is your handicap? +2
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron GoLo

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? See if it’s better.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? I putt really well, but I have a very strange grip. Sometimes I hit the putt with a bit too much loft, so a consistent roll is what I’m searching for.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Of course! I can be very specific about what is unique…

1. City, State? Phoenix AZ
2. What is your handicap? 5.4
3. What is your current putter? Cameron Del Mar

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?  Anything to improve putting is good
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  I am considered a good putter but I know I’m not as good as previously and am leaving some out there.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Mitsu Kai’li 60S

Wilson Dynapower 3+ 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Wilson UDI 3 HZRDUS Black 90

Wilson 4-6 Dynapower forged/ 7-P Staff CB all Nippon Pro Modus 115s

Wilson ZM forged 50° 56° 60° DG TI Spinner wedge

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/    Cameron Del Mar

1. City, State? Fairfax, VA
2. What is your handicap? 5
3. What is your current putter?  Lajosi dd201

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?  Intriguing concept and look, always interested in new tech. 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  Sure why not!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Custom Lajosi DD201

WITB

1. City, State? ATL, GA
2. What is your handicap? 6.2
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Champions Choice Newport 2

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I need all the help I can get. In my last round I had 40 putts. I don't trust my tools and think this could be an opportunity to find my ol' reliable.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? I almost bought a left handed DF3 at PGATSS for $180 on a whim to reinvent my stroke so... yes. I'm searching.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. City, State? Springfield, MO
2. What is your handicap? 17
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey Jailbird 380 Versa

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I love weird clubs! I am the type to challenge the status quo. I reject traditional. Also, I can tell my jailbird puts backspin on the ball on my longer putts and it bothers me to no end!
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Virtually anything. I will draw the line at ritualistic sacrifice. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? You Betcha

1. City, State? San Mateo, CA
2. What is your handicap? 10
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Newport 2 / Taylormade Spider X

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I’d like to test out this new concept to experience how different and potentially helpful it is compared to other putters. 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Yes

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State?

Hillsboro, OR
2. What is your handicap?

3. What is your current putter?

LAB Df3

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? 

Compare to LAB DF3
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?

Yes!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?

Yes!

1. City, State? Billings, MT
2. What is your handicap? 22
3. What is your current putter? Ping Tyne

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Always interested in trying new tech. This looks like a very interesting design, interested to see how my putts would roll with it.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? You can't fix what is broken, if you don't try new things

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes, of course