2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Scotty Cameron Classic Mini

nickpoz

Again, I don't want to get too involved but weren't a number of the heads in the Circa 62 series remakes of Mills original designs?

They were certainly "Inspired By" Mills designs. A lot of people are critical of Scotty (and other putter makers) for putting out their versions of clubs that have been done before. Truthfully, I don't see what's so upsetting about that...I kind of see it as a form of flattery or praise to the original.

It becomes upsetting when some ignorant douchebag calls it a "Newport style" instead of Anser style or calls a TP Mills a Cameron knockoff.

It really depends on when you where born or started playing golf. Ask someone who started playing golf in the Tiger era and then someone pre-Tiger (early 90's or earlier). Their answers would probably be Cameron and Ping respectively.

Believe it or not, not everyone who plays golf is a club ho.

I'll disagree only because the Tiger fanatics know that he started with a Ping Anser 2. And you can't change history, unless you have a dedicated website that forces people to act and think a certain way along with the ability to edit posts and decide how many putters were actually made.

Does such a site exist? :rolleyes:

To call a TP Mills a Cameron knockoff is absolute ignorance and further proof that the truth needs to be told. Truett Mills, like Karsten Solheim were pioneers that deserve to have their histories told correctly.

I did not use the term Tiger fan or Tiger fanatic. I said Tiger era, late 90's till now. Some people who play golf do not get into the history of club manufacturers and the specs of their clubs. All they see is a company's marketing so that is all they know.

I had never heard of Byron Design putters until I discovered Golfwrx. And you know what, they make a pretty darn nice putter to back the name.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I don't want to get too involved but weren't a number of the heads in the Circa 62 series remakes of Mills original designs?

They were certainly "Inspired By" Mills designs. A lot of people are critical of Scotty (and other putter makers) for putting out their versions of clubs that have been done before. Truthfully, I don't see what's so upsetting about that...I kind of see it as a form of flattery or praise to the original.

It becomes upsetting when some ignorant douchebag calls it a "Newport style" instead of Anser style or calls a TP Mills a Cameron knockoff.

It really depends on when you where born or started playing golf. Ask someone who started playing golf in the Tiger era and then someone pre-Tiger (early 90's or earlier). Their answers would probably be Cameron and Ping respectively.

Believe it or not, not everyone who plays golf is a club ho.

I'll disagree only because the Tiger fanatics know that he started with a Ping Anser 2. And you can't change history, unless you have a dedicated website that forces people to act and think a certain way along with the ability to edit posts and decide how many putters were actually made.

Does such a site exist? :rolleyes:

To call a TP Mills a Cameron knockoff is absolute ignorance and further proof that the truth needs to be told. Truett Mills, like Karsten Solheim were pioneers that deserve to have their histories told correctly.

I did not use the term Tiger fan or Tiger fanatic. I said Tiger era, late 90's till now. Some people who play golf do not get into the history of club manufacturers and the specs of their clubs. All they see is a company's marketing so that is all they know.

Therein lies the problem. Not only has Scotty not produced a successful design but his marketing is designed to place himself as the inventor and master designer of all of those heads - his Circa 62 further minimizes the accomplishments of TP Mills and maximizes Scotty's image as designer and maker.

Scotty has not designed a winner, and apparently he doesn't even make his own knock-offs, and he uses the clout and resources of Acushnet to re-write and maximize his place in history.

Greg, in response to foregasim, you wrote:

<snip>

"If you, or TCC insiders, have records of 50 different "ipc's" ( what ever those are - maybe you mean IP addresses) that are associated with logging into your account it is pretty easy to find out where those originate and if you really have to have the information you can get the records of what person was accessing the internet from the addresses at those specific times. Your shotgun character assassination of everyone involved with operating PutterTalk is pretty typical of those loyal Cameron fanatics that try and discredit others of differing opinions when they have no facts to make an argument with."

Oh come on JR, you have heard of random IP generator programs havn't you.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=r...;oq=&aqi=g2

<snip>

Could you explain how a random IP generator would forge audit logs without an attacker compromising the website in some other manner? As you know, Greg, if someone sends an incorrect source IP to a destination host, the destination host will not be able to route packets back to the actual source host.

In other words, are you now claiming that someone committed a felony by compromising TCC and subsequently they used a random IP generator to alter audit logs?

The random IP is very easy to do. It called proxy chaining and is very common for people with less than desirable intentions to do. You can do it two ways 1) Basic is to use a Proxy address through your browser which then will get whatever IP address you assign to the proxy or 2) basically you connect to a network like TOR and then your packets are routed to various places around the world with each hop you get a new IP so that your original IP cannot be found. I won't go further into the details but like I said it can be done very easily. Heck my IP address right now is not my real IP.

Greg claimed that *a random IP generator* was used to falsify TCC's logs.

While you're correct, you sure let him off the hook by explaining how to hide an IP address by tools other than a random IP generator.

I did point out the fact that yes it is possible to log into a website from the same pc with a different IP address each time. This can be done without compromising (hacking) the web host and is not illegal at all. Now if you were trying to place him on the hot seat to see if he knew the answer than maybe I did let him off the hook. But, if we are going to have a fair discussion then everyone needs to present factual information and not skew it to make one side look better or worse. Especially when we throw in words like felony and compromised logs etc. I don't know what you do for a living but, these are terms that in my line of work are not to be used jokingly or accusingly.

rrkman, not sure why you are scared to ask questions about the putters that foregasim posted. I have started 2 topics, and my account is still intact.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max TD 9° Project X Denali Blue 60

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD 3w Ventus Red 7

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD 7w Ventus Red 7 

Srixon UX 4 23° Ventus Blue 8

Ping i230 5-U Dynamic Gold 105

Titleist Vokey SM9 54.10 (55°) and 60.08 Nippon Modus 105

Scotty Cameron 2024 Phantom 5.5

Wow, the Scotty Haters are out in force today. Is it slow over on the private Scotty Bashing section of Puttertalk these days or something?

[insert obligatory worthless and antagonizing cameron post]

:clapping:

I don't sit on one particular side of the fence here, but you're just fueling the fire. I don't know if you aim to lock this thread down by being a richard noggin, but really... maybe stick to posting something with an iota of common sense attached to it.

Wow, the Scotty Haters are out in force today. Is it slow over on the private Scotty Bashing section of Puttertalk these days or something?

[insert obligatory worthless and antagonizing cameron post]

:clapping:

I don't sit on one particular side of the fence here, but you're just fueling the fire. I don't know if you aim to lock this thread down by being a richard noggin, but really... maybe stick to posting something with an iota of common sense attached to it.

C'mon, don't you know that once you run out of ammo and can't produce anything constructive you just resort to the "hater" comment? :rolleyes: It's so much easier that way instead of trying to figure things out using logic and common sense (which really isn't so common any more).

Kevin

Ouch... I guess the truth hurts.

If there was a problem with what was posted in the thread, why not actually address the problem...

Regarding Greg's hacking accusations. Yes he did imply or accuse someone of hacking. He claimed that someone accessed his personal information, name and password, on the servers that handle PutterTalk, and used that information to then access his account on TCC. To get that information you would have had to commit computer fraud and commit several felonies. I believe the servers that PutterTalk resides on are somehow monitored and or audited by the federal government because they also function as the servers for the business which the owner of PutterTalk owns and that business is an international credit card/gift card company that has substantial government oversight.

What Greg implied or stated as fact was his way of trying to discredit someone with whom he was good friends with not too long ago. Desperate people that know they are in the wrong and have little factual evidence to back them up resort to lies, innuendoes, and character assassination to provide a smoke screen to cover their inadequacies.

Yes he did state that his password was stolen from another site and then used in TCC where the suspect used his account to get the inside scoop and to post that info. Now it could be that he was just playing both sides of the fence until he got caught and then he made up the story that his account was hacked to keep his friendship with the Cameron crew. However, what I responded to was not if his account was hacked or not but, his statement that his account had numerous different IP addresses associated with it. Which I explained could happen and is plausible. If I were to log into someone’s account without approval you better believe that I will make sure my true IP could never be traced back to me. Hope that clears up my posts.

Also I find it hard to believe that the person that runs PutterTalk uses the same server to host both that website and an international credit card/gift card company. If he does he needs a certified Information Security professional to help him out. That is a serious security issue and a very bad business practice/decision.

rrkman:

Let me git this straight.

You tell us that you want to get opinions and facts from both sides of the coin yet you will not ask any questions on TCC where the other side of the coin participates.

I poise some questions and you say you can not ask them there because it would be against the rules.

I posts a complete version of the "rules", they say nothing that would prevent you from asking the questions I poised. I think maybe I am missing something so I ask you to point out in the rules or elsewhere what would prevent you from asking a simple question to help educate yourself?

You respond that the questions I poised are lies. How can a question be a lie? The fact that it is a question and not a statement of fact make is impossible to be a lie. How can you possible even think an answer to a question is a lie if you are too frightened to ask the question?

When calling what I said lies (the questions I poised were based upon what I stated earlier) you are calling me a lier and then proclaim that you are done with the thread and are not going to respond or participate anymore. I guess you got the message that others have received and decided if you wanted to participate in TCC, if you wanted to attend the ICC, if you wanted to be considered "friends" of the Cameron group, you better stop posting on other sites.

By the way, Studio B is no more a "storefront" than The Cameron Studio. It is a manufacturing business and a place where PGA professionals go to get fitted, like Brian Gay currently ranked number 8 on the PGA tour. If you were able to ask questions on all the web sites you participate you might have known that instead of spouting off ignorant replies in an attempt to make others look poorly.

Yea, Scotty Cameron is a celebrity, keep telling your self that and wait for his star to be placed on Hollywood Blvd.

rrkman,

... you said:

"They have a very specific set of rules and a culture that they follow. They don't get into these things there.....would I like them to talk about it there? I don't really know the answer to that....I mean, I certainly would like to know the truth but I actually enjoy the 'positive' vibe they have on the site. And it is their site. I signed up for it to follow the rules."

What rules, see below, prevent you from asking a question you have? As an example, what rule would you be in violation of if you posted something to the effect of:

Hey, I read where Jim Butler says there were 8 Mini's made but I also read where there were only 5 and furthermore the Cameron web sire says that less than 5 were made. Could one of the guys with personal knowledge educate me?

or

Gosh, I was looking at this putter, http://www.scottycameron.com/authenticatio...gistry=A003182# in the registry and it sure has interesting stampings. I have never seen so many stampings in different colors on a handmade putter. Are these stampings and paint fill original and if they are how common are they on handmade putters?

or

I thought I saw a picture of this putter before it went to the restoration shop and it had Andy Beans initials on it. http://www.scottycameron.com/authenticatio...gistry=A005863# I thought the restoration shop would not weld up tour players initials. Why would someone want to weld up Andy Beans initials?

or

Does anyone have a copy of the photo of this putter before it went to the restoration shop? http://www.scottycameron.com/authenticatio...gistry=A002603# Is it true that a Y was stamped after Scott and then the sole was welded up and restamped?

Foregasim - I will not post those questions, mainly because they would be lies. I'm not a great person but I try not to flat out lie.

I'm glad and I think that it is great that Bettinardi has his studio open to the public but it isn't necessary. It is a business and unless you have a storefront, that door does not need to be open. Plus, I think that they are certainly at different places on the celebrity level.....if you feel it is warranted or not.....so that might also have a little to do with it. Tell me the next time a top 25 player schedules a stop at Studio B.

Like I said, I'm done posting in this thread.

Foregasim - I'm sorry that I set you off.....I guess I didn't make my point very clear. All I was saying is that I wouldn't go over there and ask those question after there was a heated argument about them here. I said that they would be lies because I didn't see A003182 in the registry and that question didn't pop into my head. I also didn't see A005863 and think, why would someone weld over the initials. And I didn't have that quesiton about A002603.....that is all I was saying. Sorry you felt the need to get defensive. I ask the questions that I want answers for....not the questions that some anonymous poster on an internet forum asks me to post. In person, on a site, in PMs, etc...I ask a lot of questions because I certainly don't know as much as many of the people on these sites....that is what I was trying to do here and since I didn't immediately fall behind anyone's 'facts' and had questions about them, I now feel like I'm being attacked and getting little digs thrown at me about how useless my posts are. I really don't need it.

Also, I wasn't saying that Bettinardi's shop is a store.....I pretty much said that neither of them need to be open because they aren't storefronts.....and that it is great that Bettinardi's is so 'open'. Sorry the top 25 post might have been an ignorant post.....personally, from what I've read and seen - I feel that Scotty is a bigger draw than Bettinardi. I also feel that many of the Cameron players that might (or might not, but I'm assuming that atleast some of them do) go to his studio are also a bigger draw, especially in my eyes. I have nothing but respect for Brian Gay - it was great to see him win (multiple times even and I congratulate him for it). And maybe celebrity is the wrong word....I just feel that Cameron is a bigger name (public perception) than Bettinardi is....my personal opinion, you may not agree and if you would like the opinion of the entire forum, post a poll....maybe I'm wrong again. Does that make his putters better - that is up to personal preference. Does that make him a better person - no, make up your own mind on that as well. Do I think that he'll be getting a star - highly doubtful. I'm just saying that neither of them need to be open and if they both were, the line would be longer at Cameron's.....my opinion....you may feel differently. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing them both.

Cameron took his idea for his Newport Detour putters from Tour Edge Backdraft b9 as well:

5282_200.jpg

First, let me say thanks to the poster that previously said he was ditching Cameron's and Bettinardi's and was instead saving for a MACHINE! I think that was only two days ago, but about 10 pages and 10,000 views ago. LOL.

I have been watching this thread from the beginning, and mostly just biting my tongue. And biting. That is because I too have been mightily stepped on by several of the key players mentioned here, and in ways that most have no clue of, at least for now.

However, I will set the record straight on the putter design mentioned above. Please see the photo below, for some historical perspective. Pardon the low res photo, this was early in the digital camera era!

The HOG Superline was used on the PGA TOUR in 2003, came out of the gate with an opening round 64 in a top five player's hands, and achieved back to back Top 5 finishes, before being taken out of the player's bag on the eve of the 2003 US Open. The player went on to win the US Open that week, with the customized shaft and grip that was pulled from my putter, and put into one of the other designer's heads as a last ditch effort to find a replacement.

It is a long and complicated story about a little pioneer taking on the big incumbents, both on the rulesmaking side, and against the big competitors. But, almost exactly one year later, the exact same HOG Superline putters you see below were the first and second to be approved under the "new interpretations" of the USGA Plain in Shape Rules for putters (completely unchanged from the design that was previously taken out of the player's bag).

These putters and the innovations they contained started a whole new trend in morphed shape technology, "Thrusert" insert and weight adjustable, multi-piece technology, and many others, too many to mention here in my brief time to post. Many other competitors followed, and many in not-so unique or flattering ways. Some made their tongues flat, and some made them crooked......

As I said, its a long story, and most would not believe how many of the folks mentioned elsewhere in this thread, as well as the governing bodies, "behaved."

However, one of the great aspects that the founders of this country established in our Constitution was the rule of law, and in particular to this story, our US Patent and Trademark system, to protect those big and small with unique and valuable Intellectual Property.

A new, very important US utility patent will issue very shortly, and then I will start telling the rest of the story.

Sincerely,

-Dave

Sorry but thats just spin.The biggest draws play Scotty.Now I think you have to take Tiger out of this argument.How many of the worlds top ten play Cameron not as many as your post implies.Also I will give you some of the biggest up and coming players kim and mcllroy but at that age money can turn heads as well as marketing.The Tiger factor is everything in the Cameron boom and cant be dismissed.The most significant putter design in recent time has to be the 2 ball and I dont think Scotty had any involvement in this product.

Dave, I have heard bits and pieces of your situation and look forward for the unabridged version. By the way, some of your putters are really great looking. When are we going to see an Anser style head, one with softer lines than your current more mechanical version?

Fore, have you seen any of the pics here and on PT of the Machines w/ melted bumpers? Those are pretty sweet and have a little softer lines. I do agree though that the majority of the offerings are more Anser 2-ish. Also, Foregasim, just wanted to say thanks for all your posts in this thread. You seem to be the most willing to back up your posting with factual info.

Dave, I have heard bits and pieces of your situation and look forward for the unabridged version. By the way, some of your putters are really great looking. When are we going to see an Anser style head, one with softer lines than your current more mechanical version?

Foregasim, thanks very much for the kind words.

I designed our upcoming M9 model after the original Ping Scottsdale (morphed with several other more modern shape influences) some time ago, but just wanted to get a little further along with the M2A launch first (designed after the anser-2 style, which was my favorite putter when I first started playing).

Like the M1A and M2A, we will have a fixed weight version of the M9 (with our same interchangeable hosels), and adjustable weight model, and maybe a Converter series, with interchangeable back flanges....all available in multiple materials. But first, I have to complete the M8 (8802-style that Converts into a Odyssey #9-style, etc.), and our new M4S (Super Mallet), and maybe our M7, at least that is what I was thinking. Maybe I will do a poll to see what people really want next? Regardless, I think you can see I have some more work to do! :crazy2: Enough thread jacking. I'll post more on our MACHINE Picture Page as it develops. Or, send me a PM any time, and let me know exactly what you may want. I do make limited editions, but, I never lie about their numbers! :o)

And before some of you are tempted to say that I am copying the classic designs mentioned above, please note that I never make an exact copy, and always add innovations, whether it be our patent pending VMG face mill pattern, modular interchangeable hosels, adjustable weighting systems or innovative, patent pending user-shape, material, MOI, and alignment adjustable putters. I personally would not be satisfied to just make a copy (or a copy of a copy). And, I always try to give proper credit on which original designs I am influenced by, and I try my best to improve upon. I may not always succeed. But at least I am trying to make something new (even if its origins contain something old). I believe the best designers all try to do this to varying degrees. The worst offenders try to hide these truths, and don't give credit where credit is due, or worse, try to take credit when they don't rightfully deserve it.

Thanks again for your interest.

-Dave

e

Also, I wasn't saying that Bettinardi's shop is a store.....I pretty much said that neither of them need to be open because they aren't storefronts.....and that it is great that Bettinardi's is so 'open'. Sorry the top 25 post might have been an ignorant post.....personally, from what I've read and seen - I feel that Scotty is a bigger draw than Bettinardi. I also feel that many of the Cameron players that might (or might not, but I'm assuming that atleast some of them do) go to his studio are also a bigger draw, especially in my eyes. I have nothing but respect for Brian Gay - it was great to see him win (multiple times even and I congratulate him for it). And maybe celebrity is the wrong word....I just feel that Cameron is a bigger name (public perception) than Bettinardi is....my personal opinion, you may not agree and if you would like the opinion of the entire forum, post a poll....maybe I'm wrong again. Does that make his putters better - that is up to personal preference. Does that make him a better person - no, make up your own mind on that as well. Do I think that he'll be getting a star - highly doubtful. I'm just saying that neither of them need to be open and if they both were, the line would be longer at Cameron's.....my opinion....you may feel differently. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing them both.

Noone is arguing whether cameron is the bigger name than Bettinardi. the issue is whether Cameron has misled and lied.

I love it how people answer a question/issue by bringing it OT.

Now the issues of lying and misleading will be lost in the "Cameron is a copycat" posts as well.

Noone is arguing whether cameron is the bigger name than Bettinardi. the issue is whether Cameron has misled and lied.

Now the issues of lying and misleading will be lost in the "Cameron is a copycat" posts as well.

I was just answering foregasims response about calling him a liar. I've said it before, it certainly seems like there is some misleading info out there from Cameron....even on his official site. Is he the one that typed 'less than four mini's' on the website...I highly doubt it. But, I'm also sure that the info must have come from him and that he is ultimately responsible if it is wrong....and in this specific case it seems to be wrong. The celebrity stuff is part of what I was saying about Cameron opening up his shop to the public....another response to someone else's post. I will continue to answer accusations against me but other than that...I'm done (and no, that was not at the direction of the cameron guys - remember, I'm really just a nobody). I believe that I have the info that I need about the mini.....the actual topic of this thread. I also no longer feel like fighting back and forth and having people say crap about me or my posts. There is some great info on here and I appreciate it but I'll leave the rest up to the experts. Best of luck.

I did point out the fact that yes it is possible to log into a website from the same pc with a different IP address each time. This can be done without compromising (hacking) the web host and is not illegal at all. Now if you were trying to place him on the hot seat to see if he knew the answer than maybe I did let him off the hook. But, if we are going to have a fair discussion then everyone needs to present factual information and not skew it to make one side look better or worse. Especially when we throw in words like felony and compromised logs etc. I don't know what you do for a living but, these are terms that in my line of work are not to be used jokingly or accusingly.

You've missed the point.

I was only addressing Greg's snide shot at foregasim when Greg invoked a random IP generator.

That's all. I wasn't claiming that IP addresses couldn't be forged, translated, etc.

You skewed my post while you were trying to correct what you interpreted as my misrepresentation of Greg's claim!

You've missed the point.

I was only addressing Greg's snide shot at foregasim when Greg invoked a random IP generator.

That's all. I wasn't claiming that IP addresses couldn't be forged, translated, etc.

You skewed my post while you were trying to correct what you interpreted as my misrepresentation of Greg's claim!

Fair enough!

So has anyone posted about how Scotty took Mizuno putters that had his name on it, put huge X's all over the Mizuno name so he wasn't affiliated with them? Funny, doesn't RJB make putters for Mizuno now? I only read through 6 pages of this, maybe the Mizuno drama was in the later stages. If this is truely an informative thread to open the eyes to noob's on Cameron's dealings, those putters should be mentioned.

Edit: Page 7 starts into the Mizuno drama, I'll continue reading to see if anyone talks about the XXXXX disgrace...

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

I was just answering foregasims response about calling him a liar. I've said it before, it certainly seems like there is some misleading info out there from Cameron....even on his official site. Is he the one that typed 'less than four mini's' on the website...I highly doubt it. But, I'm also sure that the info must have come from him and that he is ultimately responsible if it is wrong....and in this specific case it seems to be wrong. The celebrity stuff is part of what I was saying about Cameron opening up his shop to the public....another response to someone else's post. I will continue to answer accusations against me but other than that...I'm done (and no, that was not at the direction of the cameron guys - remember, I'm really just a nobody). I believe that I have the info that I need about the mini.....the actual topic of this thread. I also no longer feel like fighting back and forth and having people say crap about me or my posts. There is some great info on here and I appreciate it but I'll leave the rest up to the experts. Best of luck.

Just making sure is this your "1/5 goodbye" or your "fewer than 5" I will stopping posting in this thread comment?

Just making sure is this your "1/5 goodbye" or your "fewer than 5" I will stopping posting in this thread comment?

LMFAO!! :clapping:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

You know, snide comments like that are what really turns me off to the Scotty Haters. The way you guys treat people is shameful. Telling him that his comments are worthless and that you stopped reading his posts. We're all golfers. Arguing the merits of a putter's performance is one thing, but you guys attack the character of the poster, manufacturer, designer.

Imagine how absurd it would be for me to claim that I would never buy a Machine putter because I think the owner is dishonest and greedy. And then proceed to attack the posters who came to his defense with demeaning comments about their profession, personal lives etc. And then mock the owner of Machine Putters with a term like "Kool Aid" that likens his customers to sheep who follow the demands of a mass murderer. Or maybe imply that he's gay. Or modify a photo of his face onto the body of Hitler.

I always thought golfers were nice people, but maybe that's not accurate. Take a minute to read the rules of this forum and then ask yourself if your posts are in that spirit.

Rules: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;f=21&id=3

You know, snide comments like that are what really turns me off to the Scotty Haters. The way you guys treat people is shameful. Telling him that his comments are worthless and that you stopped reading his posts. We're all golfers. Arguing the merits of a putter's performance is one thing, but you guys attack the character of the poster, manufacturer, designer.

Imagine how absurd it would be for me to claim that I would never buy a Machine putter because I think the owner is dishonest and greedy. And then proceed to attack the posters who came to his defense with demeaning comments about their profession, personal lives etc. And then mock the owner of Machine Putters with a term like "Kool Aid" that likens his customers to sheep who follow the demands of a mass murderer. Or maybe imply that he's gay. Or modify a photo of his face onto the body of Hitler.

I always thought golfers were nice people, but maybe that's not accurate. Take a minute to read the rules of this forum and then ask yourself if your posts are in that spirit.

Golfers generally are nice people; hardcore collectors...well, now that's a completely different breed as we've seen...isn't it!??

Or maybe imply that he's gay. .

reread the post sir. i never implied scotty cameron was gay. i simply said "i don't care who you are. that is one gay pic". and quite frankly, that was a gay pic dude. :D

I think I have proof...

DAMMIT!!!!! You got me. I thought for sure that was the Phantom of the Opera link.

:cheesy:

Nice try Biscuit.. maybe you should go back to equating the monetary ability of a Cameron collector to be the same as one who can affort high priced "escorts" :clapping:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745