Titleist 913 Range?

Trust me I'm not losing sleep over it, this thread was turned around because I called my swing coach a swing coach and not an instructor.. How dare me.. And ya'll say my posts are silly...

And no, I am not breaking KBS shafts, I broke one, and I've read into it, and heard of other people bending them at the tip, either way, they're in my wedges because they feel alot better than DG in the wedges for some reason, I guess more around the greens though.

And no, I was suspended, not for the fact that people don't like me, I broke a BST rule, and another was because of the way I messaged a moderator.

ON TOPIC from now on please. I'm not going to name anyone but try to act your ages..
I hope the 913 has a more durable finish on the face, I hit a ball with something on it that wasn't sand and it took a little bit of finish off the face (luckily it was dead center) but it's strange because it was raining at the time.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NewGeneration' timestamp='1334628412' post='4735016']
Trust me I'm not losing sleep over it, this thread was turned around because I called my swing coach a swing coach and not an instructor.. How dare me.. And ya'll say my posts are silly...

And no, I am not breaking KBS shafts, I broke one, and I've read into it, and heard of other people bending them at the tip, either way, they're in my wedges because they feel alot better than DG in the wedges for some reason, I guess more around the greens though.

And no, I was suspended, not for the fact that people don't like me, I broke a BST rule, and another was because of the way I messaged a moderator.

ON TOPIC from now on please. I'm not going to name anyone but try to act your ages..
I hope the 913 has a more durable finish on the face, I hit a ball with something on it that wasn't sand and it took a little bit of finish off the face (luckily it was dead center) but it's strange because it was raining at the time.
[/quote]

Did you just delete your SS from your sig?

Titleist TSR2 10* - Accra TZ Five 70 M4

TM SIM2 Ti 15*, M5 Ti 19* - Tour AD DI 8 X

Ping i230 4, iBlade 5-9, SM9 46* - KBS Tour 120 S

Ping Glide Pro Forged 50*, Epon Tour M Muko 56*, 60*- Modus 125 W

Evnroll ER5.1

[quote name='mattman' timestamp='1334629406' post='4735114']

[/quote]

Did you just delete your SS from your sig?
[/quote]

BwahahHhHhA!

[quote name='madjsp' timestamp='1334630141' post='4735216']
And here we go again. Grown men going after a kid. Knowing full well, these grown men did the same crap when they were younger.
[/quote]

Hey man I'm 15 too

Evnroll ER5.1

[quote name='OdessaGolfer' timestamp='1334440132' post='4722098']
I heard that Titleist was starting from scratch and breaking barriers with the design of the driver head. They turned the head upside down and made the face deeper and stronger, incorporating a new metal named Zolex to give people more distance and accuracy. Forget the whiteboards and fubukis, they created a new shaft that is shaped like a sword to help cut through the air and give you awesome distance. Flex doesn't matter anymore, as it flexes to your swing speed. I'm calling that Titleist players go 4 for 4 in next years majors.
[/quote]

thank you for this

This is how I feel reading this forum.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3yHGrgl1fNM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3yHGrgl1fNM[/url]

Evnroll ER5.1

[quote name='NewGeneration' timestamp='1334631236' post='4735384']
Yeah I'm definitely not trolling.. But whatever.. I actually tried to contribute to this..
[/quote]

I wasn't talking about you, calm down. I was talking about all of the replies to your posts

Evnroll ER5.1

This is the problem, NewGeneration; He didn't specifically say that he was talking about you, but you assumed that he was, and made it a point to post something regarding that.

Also, when you were talking about the finish on your driver, you HAD to say that it was the DEAD CENTER of the club. People don't like stuff like that. I assume that is why people say stuff like this.

That being said, trolls will be trolls, no matter what. If you're being trolled, just ignore 'em and go the other way.

I hope the 913 has a more durable finish on the face, I hit a ball with something on it that wasn't sand and it took a little bit of finish off the face ([b]luckily it was dead center)[/b] but it's strange because it was raining at the time.
[/quote]

Unbelievable. You'll never learn.

I do hope that they do a matte finish like the i20.

Ping G400LST 10* Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 6.3x
Callaway Epic Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 765 Tour Spec X
Taylormade P790 UDI
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW X100 TI
Vokey SM6 50*/Nike Engage SS 55*/TM Hi-Toe 60*
Taylormade Spider Tour Black

Today's lesson folk: People don't care if your 15, or 51, you have to be accountable for what flies out of your mouth, and realize that sometimes, saying nothing is the most mature thing you can do. Today's generation, aka, NEWgeneration, needs to learn respect, manners, etiquette, and plan old common sense. This coming from someone who's in their mid 20's...

Before anyone blasts anyone else, go read the goals for this website, yeah, the kid was being a donkey, but 150,000 people don't need to tell him. I think the mods should send him a little pm, saying watch the atitude, and let's move on.

BACK ON TOPIC.

I haven't played a Titleist driver for a whole season since the 975 JVS/983E (same year) and I really hope the 913 is a bomber with a super low spin head.

[quote name='NewGeneration' timestamp='1334634112' post='4735710']
What am I supposed to learn? Never post anything that I do that's good? How bout' I post about the nasty sand mark way on the toe of my lob wedge?
[/quote]

You're supposed to learn the difference:

ar·ro·gant
   [ar-uh-guhnt] Show IPA

adjective
making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.

characterized by or proceeding from arrogance: arrogant claims.

hum·ble
   [huhm-buhl, uhm-] Show IPA adjective, hum·bler, hum·blest, verb, hum·bled, hum·bling.

adjective
not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.

having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.

low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.

courteously respectful: In my humble opinion you are wrong.

low in height, level, etc.; small in size: a humble member of the galaxy.

I think that if any one member on here played a round with me they would be suprised and change their opinion of me, any member at all.

I'm not going to respect a screen name when someone's bagging on me like it's a seasoned member looking out for me..

Either way the 913 is going to be classy, sleek, and black, that's all I know about it.

OMG^^^^

Anyway - someone care to re-open a Titleist 713 conversation thread, fresh and we can start over?

This one is 50% lost. I'm partially to blame.

Callaway 816 DBD 9° Speeder TS
Titleist 915f 15° Diamana Blue
Callaway Apex Pro hybrid 3/20°
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-A, Modus 120-TS
Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

This whole thing is a tad boring anyway. All new drivers bring the goods...arguing or insulting over any of them is futile. Only thing I know they should change is the shape of the d2....or d2347-132803 whatever they call it. Oh, and put the made for out to pasture...stick to guns and bring the heavy stuff as stock. If you build it, they will come....

"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

I really didn't care for any of the shafts in the 910 offering. I ended up sticking a whiteboard on mine a while back - then strayed back to PING.

The Diamana MF trifecta, Px, and lightweight RIP. I think the RIP was the best but it was a little light. The MF's were "weird".

Maybe they'll take a page out of the Adams book and go all REAL DEAL shafts. I'd pay the premium.

Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

[quote name='NewGeneration' timestamp='1334634664' post='4735780']
I think that if any one member on here played a round with me they would be suprised and change their opinion of me, any member at all.

I'm not going to respect a screen name when someone's bagging on me like it's a seasoned member looking out for me..

Either way the 913 is going to be classy, sleek, and black, that's all I know about it.
[/quote]

Dude, you gotta chill. People are going to say stuff that you don't like sometimes. just like you changed your sig to take some gasoline off the fire you gotta stop responding to all these people. If you don't its gonna get out of hand and you're going to get banned for good.

Like I said, make it easy on yourself man!

[quote name='station2station' timestamp='1334636308' post='4735930']
I really didn't care for any of the shafts in the 910 offering. I ended up sticking a whiteboard on mine a while back - then strayed back to PING.

The Diamana MF trifecta, Px, and lightweight RIP. I think the RIP was the best but it was a little light. The MF's were "weird".

Maybe they'll take a page out of the Adams book and go all REAL DEAL shafts. I'd pay the premium.
[/quote]

In all fairness, Titleist offers a ton of great shafts at no upcharge. The MFT shafts are not that far away from the real ones, especially in X flex. Also you can get any weight RIP for no upcharge and any Project X shaft at no upcharge as well. You would just need to find an account/rep that had them available for demo. I use RIP 70/80 or PX 7A3, 7B3 quite a bit for strong players and its an awesome upgrade for those guys without paying premium pricing.

[b]XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
Cameron Napa California @ 34"[/b]

[quote name='J.W.' timestamp='1334658240' post='4736466']
[quote name='station2station' timestamp='1334636308' post='4735930']

[/quote]

In all fairness, Titleist offers a ton of great shafts at no upcharge. The MFT shafts are not that far away from the real ones, especially in X flex. Also you can get any weight RIP for no upcharge and any Project X shaft at no upcharge as well. You would just need to find an account/rep that had them available for demo. I use RIP 70/80 or PX 7A3, 7B3 quite a bit for strong players and its an awesome upgrade for those guys without paying premium pricing.
[/quote]

I have to respectfully disagree. The difference in the Ka'li stiff MF and real is huge.

But I hear ya on the rip and Px alternates (heavier at no up charge). Good stuff. Didn't know that. I do like a 70g RIP alpha stiff.

Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

[quote name='madjsp' timestamp='1334667544' post='4736882']
You can also go to Golfsmith and order additional shafts. I purchased a 60 gram X-Stiff RIP for 125 with a 910 sleeve. Drop shipped from Titleist.
[/quote]

And that's how I ended up with my whiteboard.

Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

i'm just waiting for the 713's so I can say I told you so to all the bastar$ds here who gave me crap lol :rolleyes:

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

[quote name='DRRicks' timestamp='1334675606' post='4737688']
[quote name='J13' timestamp='1334671202' post='4737212']
i'm just waiting for the 713's so I can say I told you so to all the bastar$ds here who gave me crap lol :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Your's was a little different. You said that someone was already using the 713's...not that they were eventually coming out with them. HUGE difference.
[/quote]
The 713 irons wont be for at least a year or more.

DRRicks is correct!!!