Titleist 913 Range?

...I cannot wait to see what they do with the 913 line. The 910 driver and fairway woods were awesome. Not a huge fan of the shape of the 910 hybrid even though I still play it.

Ping G400LST 10* Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 6.3x
Callaway Epic Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 765 Tour Spec X
Taylormade P790 UDI
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW X100 TI
Vokey SM6 50*/Nike Engage SS 55*/TM Hi-Toe 60*
Taylormade Spider Tour Black

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NewGeneration' timestamp='1334545472' post='4729194']
No I'm not trying to be a tour player wannabe.. Actually was just trying to inform because my swing coach is a titleist staffer, and has played PGA tour golf and various other tours, and I'd be willing to bet he could beat anyone on this forum from any length course no issue.
[/quote]

Lol. you dont know the skill of every golfer on here. I will play him on the local putt-putt.

The new 913 will be white....With a chip in the head and one in the shaft, that will link to an app on your smartphone. It will tell you ballspeed, launch angle, spin and what club to hit next....LOL
Lets be realistic here....The performance and popularity of the 910 will mold the new line. Expect to see the same surefit adapter, small changes in adjustability, "more tunability", couple of new shaft offerings, matte black finish and new graphics on the bottom...I can also see a d1, (game improvement 460) and d2 (445 head)....Other than that, probably a shift in weight towards the front to increase ballspeed....

And who needs a swing coach...its the mental side that plagues everyone...
If a PGA pro books lessons at your course for 50-75 an hour, a shrink could bill 250 an hour and stay busy around the clock...

Taylormade M5 Tour 9* AD-VR 6
Callaway Steelhead XR 16* Ahina 60X
Tour Edge EXS220 18* Ventus
Adams MB2 RAW 5-PW Smoke KBS Tour 120
MD4 Raw 50/58/62 
Piretti Cortino 2

[quote name='xerpro' timestamp='1334590640' post='4731232']
The new 913 will be white....With a chip in the head and one in the shaft, that will link to an app on your smartphone. It will tell you ballspeed, launch angle, spin and what club to hit next....LOL
Lets be realistic here....The performance and popularity of the 910 will mold the new line. Expect to see the same surefit adapter, small changes in adjustability, "more tunability", couple of new shaft offerings, matte black finish and new graphics on the bottom...I can also see a d1, (game improvement 460) and d2 (445 head)....Other than that, probably a shift in weight towards the front to increase ballspeed....

And who needs a swing coach...its the mental side that plagues everyone...
If a PGA pro books lessons at your course for 50-75 an hour, a shrink could bill 250 an hour and stay busy around the clock...
[/quote]
I don't think they will be trying to increase ball speeds unless they can maintain the same workability and forgiveness. I think Titleist is not all about distance with their drivers. They are determined to make clubs for "better players" and distance is not the most important thing.

Who really gives a sh*t what NewGeneration calls coach / instructor / divine deity / etc The guy is just trying to offer the exchange of information(the purpose of the site) and you all just slam him. <BR><BR>Those type of reponses only stiffle the flow of info and the root whats wrong with the game of golf. <BR><BR>Golf Digest also Ranks every major OEM "GOLD" on new clubs. Show me some piss poor ratings on those reviews, and we can evaluate their journalistic integrity <BR><BR>And now, I will get blown up............Slam away my friends.

Overhaul 

Driver Testing 

3w Stealth 2 + 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”  

2i TMAG P790 2i Hzdus 100g X  

Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) PX 7.0 Std Length -2 flat from Titleist Spec 

Vokey - Testing 

Putter  OPEN  

[quote name='drbonesvt' timestamp='1334594310' post='4731650']
Who really gives a sh*t what NewGeneration calls coach / instructor / divine deity / etc The guy is just trying to offer the exchange of information(the purpose of the site) and you all just slam him. <BR><BR>Those type of reponses only stiffle the flow of info and the root whats wrong with the game of golf. <BR><BR>Golf Digest also Ranks every major OEM "GOLD" on new clubs. Show me some piss poor ratings on those reviews, and we can evaluate their journalistic integrity <BR><BR>And now, I will get blown up............Slam away my friends.
[/quote]

Must be spring, the birds are chirping. All I'm going to say, is go read the rest of his posts. Pure quality. :crazy:

[/quote]

I'd make sure to check the previous posts before deciding on NewGeneration's helpfulness! Among the classics...How KBS shafts are too brittle and cheap to handle his massive clubhead speed...there are others that anyone would find entertaining. Enjoy!

Guys.. He's 15 or something like that.. Cut him some slack. We all embellished when we were younger.

I'm sure his teaching pro might be on staff with Titleist. This kid plays at a club that is owned by the same family as my club. Mine pro is on Titleists staff, but he hasn't seen or heard of any of that stuff. Hell, I talked to the Titleist FITTER who was here last week and he didn't know anything about the new stuff, other than there was new stuff coming at the end of the year.

That said- I'm sure both of them know nothing about the new clubs, and there was merely the exchange that the 910 is plenty good enough for him and to not worry about a club that is 6 months away at the moment.

I'm looking forward to see what they do with the new stuff. I think they have their work cut out if they are going to really, really try to improve the 910 line. Perhaps different finish or something. Change the tip if you want, but find a way to make the old ones work too would be awesome.

[quote name='DRRicks' timestamp='1334605858' post='4732790']
[/quote]

I'd make sure to check the previous posts before deciding on NewGeneration's helpfulness! Among the classics...How KBS shafts are too brittle and cheap to handle his massive clubhead speed...there are others that anyone would find entertaining. Enjoy!
[/quote]

Interesting, Barry bonds lifting program? I will have to check those out.

I myself have been know to obliterate a shaft or two with blinding club head speed and help of a tree

Overhaul 

Driver Testing 

3w Stealth 2 + 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”  

2i TMAG P790 2i Hzdus 100g X  

Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) PX 7.0 Std Length -2 flat from Titleist Spec 

Vokey - Testing 

Putter  OPEN  

[quote name='FATC1TY' timestamp='1334610587' post='4733268']
Guys.. He's 15 or something like that.. Cut him some slack. We all embellished when we were younger.

I'm sure his teaching pro might be on staff with Titleist. This kid plays at a club that is owned by the same family as my club. Mine pro is on Titleists staff, but he hasn't seen or heard of any of that stuff. Hell, I talked to the Titleist FITTER who was here last week and he didn't know anything about the new stuff, other than there was new stuff coming at the end of the year.

That said- I'm sure both of them know nothing about the new clubs, and there was merely the exchange that the 910 is plenty good enough for him and to not worry about a club that is 6 months away at the moment.

I'm looking forward to see what they do with the new stuff. I think they have their work cut out if they are going to really, really try to improve the 910 line. Perhaps different finish or something. Change the tip if you want, but find a way to make the old ones work too would be awesome.
[/quote]

If they are going to change finishes...I sure hope they go flat black!

And take it easy everybody, we are using the internet to talk about golf equipment and all of us are dorks.

M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614089-jaxbeachnole-witb-page-1/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='JaxBeachNole' timestamp='1334617618' post='4733836']
What did TM do with the R11 and R11s
[/quote]

Just strapped on some extra junk and made it sound better, sorta.

I'm game for flat black finish, just a stealth finish that holds up well. I like both 910 heads. I find the 910 D3 to help me when I'm hooking, as it keeps the spin lower, which keeps the dispersion a bit better. So I can't ask for more distance.

Keep it the same I think. Give me a more durable face/fit/finish and give it to me for another 2 years. I don't want weights to move around, or any of that crap.

[quote name='FATC1TY' timestamp='1334618268' post='4733910']
[quote name='JaxBeachNole' timestamp='1334617618' post='4733836']
What did TM do with the R11 and R11s
[/quote]

Just strapped on some extra junk and made it sound better, sorta.

I'm game for flat black finish, just a stealth finish that holds up well. I like both 910 heads. I find the 910 D3 to help me when I'm hooking, as it keeps the spin lower, which keeps the dispersion a bit better. So I can't ask for more distance.

Keep it the same I think. Give me a more durable face/fit/finish and give it to me for another 2 years. I don't want weights to move around, or any of that crap.
[/quote]

Can you use a r11 shaft in the r11s head?

M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614089-jaxbeachnole-witb-page-1/"]WITB Link[/url]

As to the real topic (I hate how every topic turns out to be about this guy's silly posts.)
I would like to see at least minimal moveable weights. I like an open face but wouldn't mind the option to put a little more in the heel or a little extra in the toe for those hooky days. (Like today. Ugh. I hooked my frickin sandwedge on one hole.) And contrary to what some have expressed, they do need to do something about the ballspeed. I like their drivers but I can get just as good a player's driver from other brands that goes further. Like I said, my FT Tour blew it away. And w/ the stock kai'li shaft on the 910? More like 12yds further. The Nike VR Pro ltd. edition, Razr Fit, FT Tour, Razr Hawk tour, Diablo octane tour and tour black, Cobra ZL Encore were longer. If they could get the ballspeed, launch and spin up to the levels of the FT Tour, they would sell a ridiculous amount of heads. They already have a massive blindly loyal following that will buy it, not to mention all the guys who will try it and be impressed like those who bought things like the FT Tour as well as the people who want Titleist but it doesn't perform as well for them.

[quote name='BoomerSooner214' timestamp='1334552456' post='4729748']
[quote name='kitsoasis' timestamp='1334551303' post='4729662']
No I'm not trying to be a tour player wannabe.. Actually was just trying to inform because my swing coach is a titleist staffer, and has played PGA tour golf and various other tours, and I'd be willing to bet he could beat anyone on this forum from any length course no issue.
[/quote]

My dad can beat up your dad
[/quote]

+1

Come on NewGen. Get out of here with comments like that. I cannot wait to see what they do with the 913 line. The 910 driver and fairway woods were awesome. Not a huge fan of the shape of the 910 hybrid even though I still play it.
[/quote]

NewGeneration - You haven't learned yet? You still breaking KBS Tour shafts because they play too soft for you? You still calling Miguel Jimenez a dumb old man? Still writing "115mph club head speed" in your signature line? How about your body weight and hair color? YEP. You just came off a BAN by the administrators.

You kill me junior. We all know Titleist staffers - Every teaching professional worth his salt has a bag contract. Mine is with Titleist too. The world is a lot bigger than your small eyes are seeing right now.

Please just go away - or stop commenting altogether. You look foolish again. This is the ninth thread this month where you put your foot in your mouth - You want me to copy and paste the full list? It's LONG.

Callaway 816 DBD 9° Speeder TS
Titleist 915f 15° Diamana Blue
Callaway Apex Pro hybrid 3/20°
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-A, Modus 120-TS
Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

[quote name='lukesmurf59' timestamp='1334624309' post='4734524']
Hold on guys, NewGeneration's swing coach says the 910 is perfect. Don't buy a 913, it's a waste. Or any other driver for that matter. Hey I liked the D3 a lot, but how come my FT Tour (yes tried with the same shafts) is 9.2yds longer on average if it is perfect? Don't worry, I know you mean for your swing and not in general.

As to the real topic (I hate how every topic turns out to be about this guy's silly posts.)
I would like to see at least minimal moveable weights. I like an open face but wouldn't mind the option to put a little more in the heel or a little extra in the toe for those hooky days. (Like today. Ugh. I hooked my frickin sandwedge on one hole.) And contrary to what some have expressed, they do need to do something about the ballspeed. I like their drivers but I can get just as good a player's driver from other brands that goes further. Like I said, my FT Tour blew it away. And w/ the stock kai'li shaft on the 910? More like 12yds further. The Nike VR Pro ltd. edition, Razr Fit, FT Tour, Razr Hawk tour, Diablo octane tour and tour black, Cobra ZL Encore were longer. If they could get the ballspeed, launch and spin up to the levels of the FT Tour, they would sell a ridiculous amount of heads. They already have a massive blindly loyal following that will buy it, not to mention all the guys who will try it and be impressed like those who bought things like the FT Tour as well as the people who want Titleist but it doesn't perform as well for them.
[/quote]

Same reason my shop has 4 FT Tours we are trying to give away for $149 in plastic. Callaway is getting flat run over in the golf industry right now but you like their gear. Different strokes for different folks.

[b]XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
Cameron Napa California @ 34"[/b]

[quote name='From_Parts_Unknown' timestamp='1334504748' post='4725504']
[quote name='sustain' timestamp='1332523667' post='4563758']
[quote name='cmgolfer' timestamp='1332522329' post='4563618']
905, 907, 909.. shoulda been 911 but i'm sure they didn't want to bring up 9/11, [b]i'm sure they will call this new one the 913.[/b]
[/quote]

And I'm sure they won't. :russian_roulette:
[/quote]

According to this guy (quote taken from another thread), Brendan Steele and CMGolfer must be wrong about the 913 name for the new Titleist wood offering.
[/quote]

Must be.....

[quote name='kitsoasis' timestamp='1334551303' post='4729662']
[/quote]

My dad can beat up your dad
[/quote]

Probably so my dad is not a large man.

a lot of hate hereblack%20eye.gif

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

[quote name='NewGeneration' timestamp='1334626482' post='4734792']
How did this thread turn into a "let's hate on a 15 year old" Holy crap. I am not banned I am not breaking rules so let's stop throwing BAN up because you don't like me...
[/quote]

You were banned. And don't pull the "just a little 15 year old boy" card. You drop bombs all over this forum. You create your situation based on your past.

Callaway 816 DBD 9° Speeder TS
Titleist 915f 15° Diamana Blue
Callaway Apex Pro hybrid 3/20°
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-A, Modus 120-TS
Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

[/quote]

NewGeneration - You haven't learned yet? You still breaking KBS Tour shafts because they play too soft for you? You still calling Miguel Jimenez a dumb old man? Still writing "115mph club head speed" in your signature line? How about your body weight and hair color? YEP. You just came off a BAN by the administrators.

You kill me junior. We all know Titleist staffers - Every teaching professional worth his salt has a bag contract. Mine is with Titleist too. The world is a lot bigger than your small eyes are seeing right now.

Please just go away - or stop commenting altogether. You look foolish again. This is the ninth thread this month where you put your foot in your mouth - You want me to copy and paste the full list? It's LONG.
[/quote]

I would like to see this "list".
Miguel angel is NOT a dumb old man, justin older pro.

[quote name='NewGeneration' timestamp='1334626482' post='4734792']
How did this thread turn into a "let's hate on a 15 year old" Holy crap. I am not banned I am not breaking rules so let's stop throwing BAN up because you don't like me...
[/quote]

Dude you gotta tone it down a notch or people are just going to keep picking on you. Make it easy on yourself man!