Girl Golfer TaylorMade M2 P790 , Spider Webs , & Autism

[quote name='Kadin 25' timestamp='1373375944' post='7416036']
Sam I never thought a different color grip would work. I have to tell ya that I love it! Looks awesome! And thanks for sharing!!

See ya in the green...Kadin.
[/quote]

[color=#800080]Most are same thoughts. It really helps with nots picking wrong club too. I believes more should do the same to their clubs , but it seems too many switch way too fast. I woulds say get properly fit , keep them until they wear outs. [/color]

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PrO_D_BoMbEr' timestamp='1373390876' post='7417930']
Golf is a great venue to meet people and for the most part not be judged by the strangers you meet. Have to say some of the best and funnest rounds of golf I have played in the last 10 years have been with complete strangers, and probably some of the worst too. But overall, golf is a great venue to just get out and have an isolated sense of comradery based on you are playing your own game but have the common bond of the game.

Very intrigued by the steel fibers in the wedges after seeing this, play PXI now but steelfibers are a great shaft and have piqued a lot of interest!
[/quote]

[color=#800080]Steelfiber shafts i haves just feel *solid* . Any doubts abouts them feelings like graphite go away fast. They seem perfects for wedges at least.[/color]

[quote name='Duffo' timestamp='1373396504' post='7418728']
Nice bag goober!

I love how you put your own touch on your clubs, not only with shaft/grip choices but also artistically. The balls are fantastic! I'm thinking of putting more time into marking my balls as well, perhaps I wouldn't be so quick to lose them into hazards or the woods. I have played this game since I could first hold a club and love it like nothing else. We have never met, but it gives me great happiness to know that the game we all love has helped you through difficult times in your own life. I wish you continued success and happiness and thank you for sharing your bag with us!

-Duff
[/quote]

[color=#800080]Spider webs are strong for stuffs that look flimsy. I finds them to represent beings strong through awful life things for me.[/color]

Cool putter and good luck with future golf success.

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

[quote name='WVP' timestamp='1373421222' post='7421548']
Overlooked - are you playing an I20 2 iron? This is approaching legendary status here on WRX!
[/quote]
More on the 2 iron please! Where did you find one????

913D3 8.5* - Elements Chrome 7F5T
BioCell+ 14.5* - VTS Silver TourSPX 8SX
913Hd 18* - KBS Tour X
J40CB 3-P - DG Tour Issue X100
SM5 52F and 58K -DG Tour Issue S400
SC Monterey 1.5 - Blacked Out Pistolero
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1150133-jjensen-a-fresh-start-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='WVP' timestamp='1373421222' post='7421548']
Overlooked - are you playing an I20 2 iron? This is approaching legendary status here on WRX!
[/quote]

[color=#800080]Yes. Nots sure if i likes hybrid or 2 irons. Hybrid is more versatile. I20 is likes mp hifli or iron hybrids. Both go same heights ands stuffs.[/color]

I think you're awesome, inspirational, and have the coolest bag of gear ever shown here.

Titleist TSi3 9* B2T2 Tensei AV Raw White / Cobra SZ Tour 3W Tensei AV Blue 15* / Cobra F6 Baffler Matrix Red Tie 18.5* / Maltby KE4 TC 22* / Maltby TS1 IM 5-GW Nippon Modus 120x / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Cobra Supernova

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1373419087' post='7421306']

[color=#800080]Spider webs are strong for stuffs that look flimsy. I finds them to represent beings strong through awful life things for me.[/color]
[/quote]

Great analogy! Awesome to see you fight through the obstacles and come out on top.

Thanks for sharing your labours! :)

TM M5 Tour 9* Diamana Whiteboard 73 X
TM SIM Titanium 14* Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 TX
Mizuno MP18 (MMC Fli-Hi 3-4, MMC 5-PW) DG S300 hardstepped x1
Cleveland RTX3 50/56/60 KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S
TM Ardmore 3 Black Copper  

[quote name='tmljeh19' timestamp='1373484089' post='7426310']
Your shafts and custom work is the most incredible thing I've seen in golf. Simply amazing job! You were blessed with the gift of an amazing talent in golf and design. You're such an inspiration! Keep it up.
[/quote]

[color=#800080]Kind of everybody to be nice this times. As somebody tolds me , no real jerk peoples haves any ammunitions to be so this time arounds. I just wants to hit the ball , i thinks of very little else.[/color]

[quote]Those are some small and tight looking wear spots too! That's the sign of a great ball striker! [/quote]

[color=#800080]i do hits the ball well and pretty far. Again , i rarely ever swing over 75% or so with irons ands wedges. I rather a 7 iron go 130 thans try to blast it 160. Control to me is always betters thans going for *full* yardages. My main *flaw* woulds be sometimes i am too lazy with iron swings and come up a little shorts.[/color]

[color=#800080]I finds i20 clubs to nots wear much at all. The s56 irons do show the *marks* more so.[/color]

[quote name='IowaHawkeye' timestamp='1373422302' post='7421694']
Love the maple leaf bag. My wife needs a new bag, and, she is Canadian. I'll have to get her one.

Clubs, balls, bags look fantastic! I envy your creativity.
[/quote]

[color=#800080]Sun Mountain C-130 bag. There was a stands ands cart version.[/color]

[quote]
That is one heck of a setup. I think I like your wedges the best. Im also digging those TW 13 Masters edition. Im looking to get a pair of those myself.
[/quote]

[color=#800080]Nobody has ever commented on my wedges befores. I gots the shoes for $119$ on Ebay. My flat feets need more supports , so i puts orthotics in them. Better thans $179$ for the TW '14 which i finds not better enoughs for that price.[/color]

Congratulations on the win! You definitely deserve it! Love the color you add to your bag with the grips and spiderwebs. I've seen your posts on here for a while now, and notice that I have never seen you type anything negative. Very positive outlook, and I have a lot of respect to your outlook on this game. I remember posts you made when you talk abou hitting a good shot, so you kick the ball under a tree or to a tougher place to make it more challenging, and it makes a lot of sense- you would rather take on the challenge, and take the shot that is going to make you a better golfer than to just post a score to brag about

Keep up the hard work, you truly are an inspiration to many of us here.

Zolex 0 CC "The Hammer" driver
Warrior 3h
Divnick Adjustable Iron
Spin Doctor Wedges
Top Spin Putter
Molitor & Pinnacle balls

[color=#800080]^[/color]
[color=#800080]| [/color]

[color=#800080]Peoples shoulds just go hit shots and play. Pressures to shoot scores in *casual* rounds is unnecessary.[/color]

[color=#800080]I keeps to myself out in the world unless i feels i am beings attacked. That or if i see others beings jerks or something to others. I am so tired of readings ands hearing stories of jackasses treatings others wrong because of ways they were born or whatevers issues they have mentally. It really just needs to stop. I have so little energies to care much abouts other peoples' lives. It may makes me seem rude , but i am exhausted after day of golf ands dealing with peoples socially around me that are too close in my personal space. As i tolds somebody , my personal space is ideally three miles all arounds. So , just leaving the door at house tires me out.[/color]

[color=#800080]Nots sure abouts the inspiration stuffs though.[/color]

[quote name='goobers80' timestamp='1373516067' post='7429822']
[color=#800080]^[/color]
[color=#800080]| [/color]

[color=#800080]Peoples shoulds just go hit shots and play. Pressures to shoot scores in *casual* rounds is unnecessary.[/color]

[color=#800080]I keeps to myself out in the world unless i feels i am beings attacked. That or if i see others beings jerks or something to others. I am so tired of readings ands hearing stories of jackasses treatings others wrong because of ways they were born or whatevers issues they have mentally. It really just needs to stop. I have so little energies to care much abouts other peoples' lives. It may makes me seem rude , but i am exhausted after day of golf ands dealing with peoples socially around me that are too close in my personal space. [b][i] As i tolds somebody , my personal space is ideally three miles all arounds[/i][/b]. So , just leaving the door at house tires me out.[/color]

[color=#800080]Nots sure abouts the inspiration stuffs though.[/color]
[/quote]

LOL Sam I am not sure if you meant that to be funny. But after reading your posts here and getting to know you a little bit, i can tell you that is damn funny indeed! I do not have autism, and I feel exactly the same way sometimes!

You seem to be doing a great job with the social aspects of the game and I know that was an important and not easily met goal for you. Keep it up, you really do inspire and there are a lot of people on here who support you and who root for you.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[color=#800080]No , was nots a joke actually. I am wore outs by the end of a day if social things are necessary. I am better , yes , but peoples near me is hard to deal with. Especially since recently a female who saids we were friends gave me a tough times over missing a match at my club. I hads big meltdown two days prior ands i coulds not manage peoples. Now she will nots even really talk to me. Tired of that stuffs. It happens too often. They thinks themselves better ands get petty. I just do nots want to deals with it. It is why i am reluctant to talk to others. [/color]

I am completely impressed with your creativity and ability. Your golf bag/clubs are the coolest I have ever seen.

You are truly an inspiration!

PXG Black Ops 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 6X

PXG Gen 5 0311 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X

PXG  Gen 5 0311 19* - Aldila Tour Blue 85X

PXG 0311T Gen 5 4-P - DG120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

I see you are "east coast". Where do you play?

PXG Black Ops 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 6X

PXG Gen 5 0311 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X

PXG  Gen 5 0311 19* - Aldila Tour Blue 85X

PXG 0311T Gen 5 4-P - DG120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

Congrats on the win and the trophy!!! You really are an inspiration even if you don't know it. I don't know what you are going through but I don't think you should be embarrassed about anything, instead you should be proud of your accomplishments because they are great! Keep it up and I wish you the best in your journey.