If you have a pending issue with CrippleCreekPro Please Read Immediately

Gxgolfer

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just letting everyone know, this is the first time i've read this forum. I see you all are very upset and I want to let you know i'm working on fixing the problem, and coming up with solutions for all of you. If you could please PM me with issues, and let me know things that are going on and updates I would greatly appreciate it. Also if you have contacted your local P.D. please PM me and inform me of such, so I can expect their phone calls. Thanks again, and please, this is a very tough time, and im doing my best with everyone jumping on me at one time, to work things out, please have some patience with me, and thanks for trying to get things worked out with me.

Stephen

Just letting everyone know, this is the first time i've read this forum. I see you all are very upset and I want to let you know i'm working on fixing the problem, and coming up with solutions for all of you. If you could please PM me with issues, and let me know things that are going on and updates I would greatly appreciate it. Also if you have contacted your local P.D. please PM me and inform me of such, so I can expect their phone calls. Thanks again, and please, this is a very tough time, and im doing my best with everyone jumping on me at one time, to work things out, please have some patience with me, and thanks for trying to get things worked out with me.

Stephen

Stephen,

I can assure you that once some of us get our money/clubs back, then maybe you will start getting the benefit of the doubt. Until then, this is what you are going to get. I think a dozen of us have talked to the cops, so be prepared to answer your phone.

And for the best results - QUIT lying!!! Your mom is a DA?? We have done enough research on you to know better. Keep it real, these lies could come back to haunt you.

Stephen....You say this is a very tough time for you..How tough was it buying all that crap on ebay with the money you took from me and all the others here?You have told us all over and over that it was a shiping problem.NO WAY! I can understand one or two packages getting screwed up but not all of them...If and or when that happens with the refunds that you told us you have sent then what?

Like a few others have said you are digging your self a very,very deep hole...

TM M2 2017 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 65 S
Ping G400 14.5 PING Tour 80g S
Ping Anser 17* 23* PING Tour  S
PING iE1 5-PW Modus3 105 S
PING Glide 2.0 50* 54* 60* Modus 115 Wedge S
BioMech 41"
NDMC Plus 4
ProV1

Stephen

Just a question or two, who is getting the shipment of 2300-2730-0001-2814-9925?

Me?

Texcrom?

Am I going to see the CORRECT putter? Or did you lie to me?

Is tex going to see his money order, or did you lie to him?

Did you ship my putter to tex?

Did you ship tex's money order to me?

Why should we tip you off now? You have caused this problem yourself & now you mess this up even more. So expect phone calls, lots of phonecalls.

Well forgive some of us if we are having a hard time beliveing any thing he says.In my case after two weeks of no package he told me he was overnighting me my club and he gave me a fake tracking #..That one must have got lost too....

TM M2 2017 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 65 S
Ping G400 14.5 PING Tour 80g S
Ping Anser 17* 23* PING Tour  S
PING iE1 5-PW Modus3 105 S
PING Glide 2.0 50* 54* 60* Modus 115 Wedge S
BioMech 41"
NDMC Plus 4
ProV1

I really think you guys should let Stephen try to reconcile this before you crucify him. He did refund me my money...let that be some hope that he will do right buy the rest of you.

Yeah I agree, I know we're all upset about our clubs and refunds, but at least give it until Monday so that we can at least see if the UPS and USPS tracking numbers are valid. At least he's replying to PMs and phone calls and hasn't just disappeared....

I think I'll respond to a couple of recent posts, and then get off of this topic permanently:

texcrom- Please try to be more mature.

At least it looks as if he gave you good feedback.

Of course he gave me good feedback. I paid him within ten minutes of telling him I wanted the irons I "bought".

Good lord Texcrom posting like that gets us absolutely nowhere and really pollutes this thread. If you have sh*t to talk pm and do it that way, i don't need to read it. He messed up and maybe he is a complete scammer but let's keep it civil on the board.

I'm polluting the thread? "Maybe he's a complete scammer..." Don't read my posts then!!

Texcrom, you're 51 and I'm 15 yet you can't see how degrading it is to this golf board to sink right down to a scammer's level.

Jer-Jer - You didn't lose a dime to this guy. Why are you even commenting on here?

Stephen

As for Stephen, how many lies has he told, in total, to the members of this forum? And now he asks for us to have patience with him while he works through a "...very tough time"? What's the old saying.."Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? How many of you have been told multiple timess, like I have, by Stephen perasonally on the phone or by PM, that he is taking care of this? I turned mine over to the Williamson County Sheriffs Office tionight, and am done with it.

As for you three above...

I was the first person on this site to bring this guy to everyones attention by posting negative feedback. I then had to archive my PM box four different times based on the number of PM's I received asking what happened and describing that members situation. I responded to eveyone.

Had I not acted as quickly as I did, and just assumed it was my little problem, and not posted feedback and aggressively pursued this, how many more members would have lost money / clubs to this breathing piece of human waste?

I was the person that brought this scam to the attention of "easyyy" and "Gxgolfer", and got them involved.

I have also responded to e-mails regarding phone numbers, etc. to everyone here, and forwarded information received to many of the members.

And you want to criticize me, and say I'm sinking to his level, and tell me not to post.....I can't even respond to your comments, because my response to the three of you absolutely would sink to his level!!!

I am pissed, and tired of wasting my time.

Good luck getting your money and clubs back!!!

He told me that my refund will go out tomorrow via UPS. I have sent a follow up PM asking it to be sent UPS Next Business Day so that I can have it on Tuesday. I think that is fair considering what has happened. If I get a refund, I will certainly post.

Trust me...you won't!

WITB

Ping G430 Max 10K 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 7 wood 21 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping Blueprint S  4 - PW Dynamic Gold 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM10 50-08F, 54-10S, 60-12D

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

Texcrom- I was being sarcastic. You know for all your money at least you got good feedback.

You are too passionate about this to keep a level head and take care of business. A wake up call from a 15 year old did not even get your attention.

Perhaps your attitude and bully tactics are why you are not getting your desired outcome? Just a thought.

Not trying to play shrink here fellas but seriously keep the negativity to yourselves. It is hard enough that each of us are going through this, putting each other down is not going to help at all. Keep this thread open so that we can communicate about the task at hand. We all come to this thread for updates and I must say it is getting old to have to read where a few of you are bickering. If you have an update or something to contribute, bring it to this thread, if not keep it to yourself.

Not trying to play shrink here fellas but seriously keep the negativity to yourselves. It is hard enough that each of us are going through this, putting each other down is not going to help at all. Keep this thread open so that we can communicate about the task at hand. We all come to this thread for updates and I must say it is getting old to have to read where a few of you are bickering. If you have an update or something to contribute, bring it to this thread, if not keep it to yourself.

Point well taken....sorry guys!

WITB

Ping G430 Max 10K 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 7 wood 21 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping Blueprint S  4 - PW Dynamic Gold 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM10 50-08F, 54-10S, 60-12D

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

Wow what a surprise, more Lies. ;) :cheesy: ;)

Earlier he sent me this pm.

"Boba,

Glad we got talk on the phone, I will be away this weekend, so I was just trying to sneak in a dinner with the wife before I had to leave. The new track number albeit probably not updated yet, since USPS is slow.

2300 2730 0001 2814 9925"

Me

Just a question or two, who is getting the shipment of 2300-2730-0001-2814-9925?

Me?

Texcrom?

Am I going to see the CORRECT putter? Or did you lie to me?

Is tex going to see his money order, or did you lie to him?

Did you ship my putter to tex?

Did you ship tex's money order to me?

Stephen

I can assure you that both packages went out. Either way your irons and refund are going out tommorrow, so maybe that'll ease your mind. The putter will arrive there, believe me. I would not want to put myself in any more of a troublesome situation. Tex's money was def. shipped out.

Me

So who is getting the shipment of 2300-2730-0001-2814-9925?

Me? or Texcrom?

Stephen

I believe that's Texcrom's. We'll see tommorrow I guess. I'll call you in the morning from UPS with the shipping number, and you can verify that with UPS when I call you. It'll be around 8am your time... will that be okay? That's around 11am here, any later might not make the truck that day.

Stephen

That'd be pretty decent if he did that Boba. That might give him a little credibility around here. I'm hoping when I check my UPS tracking number tomorrow morning that it'll be active. Don't have anything yet since it was shipped Saturday.

It would be pretty decent if he did anything he said he did or would do. Hell he would be my favorite "approved" seller if I ever got my sweet putter. I wish this was all some honest mistake, I really do, but the more I look at it the more it falls apart.

If anyone has had stuff sent to them through UPS and you don't recieve what is promised call UPS, have them (ups) flag the items & seller. They have their own inspectors and will asist you.

Also did anyone else get this UPS# 1z1w968a0324579522 ?

Good Luck to all.

I think he's going to have a hard time paying people back. He's spent a bunch of money on ebay and now his PayPal account's frozen (I claimed a PayPal dispute). So doubt anyone will get money at the moment but maybe he didn't empty out his PayPal account in time. I've posted some of the information to PayPal and they'll deal with the situation from now on. It's a slow process but hopefully at least some of us will get our money back. Don't know if it helps contacting your local bank but I'll give it a try later on today.

And also about communication with CCP it's simply a waste of time! He's still telling lies and delaying everthing and I can't see any reason why he should have more time to do "the right thing". He's not going to do that. PayPal account frozen and money spent on toys at ebay - forget about it! To me giving him more time is actually the last thing we should do.. Just my opinion.

By the way. I'm living in Denmark, Europe so CCP if you're reading this don't worry I'm showing up at your door step :drinks:

That'd be pretty decent if he did that Boba. That might give him a little credibility around here. I'm hoping when I check my UPS tracking number tomorrow morning that it'll be active. Don't have anything yet since it was shipped Saturday.

It would be pretty decent if he did anything he said he did or would do. Hell he would be my favorite "approved" seller if I ever got my sweet putter. I wish this was all some honest mistake, I really do, but the more I look at it the more it falls apart.

If anyone has had stuff sent to them through UPS and you don't recieve what is promised call UPS, have them (ups) flag the items & seller. They have their own inspectors and will asist you.

Also did anyone else get this UPS# 1z1w968a0324579522 ?

Good Luck to all.

Keep us posted on whether or not he calls you from UPS this morning. Good news is he gave me a different tracking number than the one you have. Still not active yet though.

Nothing is safe in my bag!

I played the game with him for a 2 weeks, If any of you really believe him, you are a much better person than I, He was running a scam Plain and simple, I figured out He was a scam the day He told me that USPS didnt deliver packages on Saturdays. Benefit of the doubt is nice when earned, Not one transaction has been completed correctly or honestly...So He says a few words of reassurance and gave a few of us a our cash back..Trust me I think He knew by doing a few refunds that HE would have a few of us to fall back on by saying some did get money back and that would validate His honesty..Its just a scam Dont play him as a poor down on his luck guy who ran into some problems...He is a quite a bit smarter than Most think, I think its quite clever that He shows up on occasion to issue such compassionate words and reassurance, Fraud is Fraud Plain and simple

I played the game with him for a 2 weeks, If any of you really believe him, you are a much better person than I, He was running a scam Plain and simple, I figured out He was a scam the day He told me that USPS didnt deliver packages on Saturdays. Benefit of the doubt is nice when earned, Not one transaction has been completed correctly or honestly...So He says a few words of reassurance and gave a few of us a our cash back..Trust me I think He knew by doing a few refunds that HE would have a few of us to fall back on by saying some did get money back and that would validate His honesty..Its just a scam Dont play him as a poor down on his luck guy who ran into some problems...He is a quite a bit smarter than Most think, I think its quite clever that He shows up on occasion to issue such compassionate words and reassurance, Fraud is Fraud Plain and simple

EXACTLY!!!

Also by refunding some of the more impatient buyers he was simply gaining time enough to do even more deals.

That's also one of the reasons why I think there's no point in giving him time to make things right - it ain't gonna happen! More time will only give this guy (or guys) more time to vanish and make even more deals. And as Joef2004 said this guy isn't a fool so don't kid yourself here. He's been very busy and pretty well organized and extremely manipulative - he's actually done a pretty good job (for that kind of job).

Maybe he's got another PayPal account so he's actually still in business? Or maybe he's still collecting others stuff in trading deals...