Holly Sonders Photos (and WITB) from the 2014 Humana Challenge

[quote name='whatshannenin' timestamp='1389984866' post='8478973']
It's amazing how many White Knights the internet has…..
[/quote]

white skirt wearing lady....BANG! I'm there.

Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='daryguy77' timestamp='1389985803' post='8479063']
Oh man, I was kind of hoping she would be using the old mizunos again in her Michigan State bag.
[/quote]

She has a clubs, shoes, bag and apparel deal with Puma. Think she signed it at least a year ago. Considering the media exposure she has, it's a great deal for Puma. I also believe she has input into the design.

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1389986034' post='8479095']
[quote name='pga43' timestamp='1389985320' post='8479021']
[/quotlet's see[quote name='ahbot' timestamp='1389973474' post='8477763']
Not sure why we are discussing photos of a chick on a golf forum. If the moderators don't want nasty comments, you guys should have never posted the pics in the first place. That's just my opinion.
[/quote]

Let's see

She works for The Golf channel

She's playing in a golf tournament

She's a better than average player for even a man, much less a women

She has some OEM's newest golf equipment

Yeah, you're right why are we discussing this on a golf forum?

Greg
[/quote]

In no way am I complaining about this thread and I have mentioned numerous times how much I appreciate your work and effort. But let's just be honest here... She has her own thread for one reason and one reason only, it has nothing to do with clubs, the course or her swing . If that was the "reason" for the thread then her playing partners should also have their own thread.

[b]While I agree that members should not be crossing the line with their comments, some of this has to be expected.[/b]
[/quote]

Seeing how GolfWRX.com has rules against it, no it should not be expected. Remember Richard's many posts about taking the "High Road".

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Not sure why we are discussing photos of a chick on a golf forum. If the moderators don't want nasty comments, you guys should have never posted the pics in the first place. That's just my opinion.
[/quote]

Let's see

Greg
[/quote]

In no way am I complaining about this thread and I have mentioned numerous times how much I appreciate your work and effort. But let's just be honest here... She has her own thread for one reason and one reason only, it has nothing to do with clubs, the course or her swing . If that was the "reason" for the thread then her playing partners should also have their own thread.

While I agree that members should not be crossing the line with their comments, some of this has to be expected.
[/quote]

Well said Scratch.

Greg, I'm just merely saying that if you're going to post treads like this, you're going to get those comments. I agree that the comments are out of line and some members are more mature than others. If it was all about golf, then why not showcase all the other golf pros in their own threads.

Always Changing!!!

[quote name='ahbot' timestamp='1389988431' post='8479317']
[/quote]

Let's see

Greg
[/quote]

While I agree that members should not be crossing the line with their comments, some of this has to be expected.
[/quote]

Well said Scratch.

Greg, I'm just merely saying that if you're going to post treads like this, you're going to get those comments. I agree that the comments are out of line and some members are more mature than others. If it was all about golf, then why not showcase all the other golf pros in their own threads.
[/quote]

49 Tour Player's WITB threads shot and posted this week. How many individual threads do we do on Tiger at the tournaments he plays in?

Yeah Holly does bring in extra views, absolutely. Not a bad thing for GolfWRX.com but take the High Road with regards to inappropriate comments.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

[quote name='pga43' timestamp='1389988880' post='8479357']
[/quote]

Let's see

Greg
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well said Scratch.

[/quote]

49 Tour Player's WITB threads shot and posted this week. How many individual threads do we do on Tiger at the tournaments he plays in?

Yeah Holly does bring in extra views, absolutely. Not a bad thing for GolfWRX.com but take the High Road with regards to inappropriate comments.

Greg
[/quote]

Just so I am clear.... It's okay to take photos of her digging the ball out of the hole with a mini skirt and post them, but it's not okay to say that the best photos are the ones of her digging the ball out of the hole. That is what my post that was deleted said, so I am going to assume that my post was considered "low road". Got it....

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1389989214' post='8479387']

Just so I am clear.... It's okay to take photos of her digging the ball out of the hole with a mini skirt and post them, but it's not okay to say that the best photos are the ones of her digging the ball out of the hole. That is what my post that was deleted said, so I am going to assume that my post was considered "low road". Got it....
[/quote]

If that got deleted I haven't looked back on the 1st few pages. Last I looked at the 1st few pages, none of your posts had been cleaned up, not even the one referencing what money would buy, or something to that effect.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

[quote name='pga43' timestamp='1389988880' post='8479357']
[/quote]

Let's see

Greg
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well said Scratch.

[/quote]

Greg
[/quote]

Greg,

You're asking us to take the high road and most of us are. But lets be real here. You're shooting these photos for one reason only. Its obvious. If you shot big John Daly picking up his ball or bending down it would be a different story.

Always Changing!!!

Watching the Golf Channel last night with my wife and there was a bit on Holly playing at the Humana and the conversation that ensued:

Wife: They are letting women on the Tour now?

Me: Not that I am aware of.......

Wife: Then why is she playing the event?

Me: No idea, but they may let amateurs play in this one

Wife: Is she a good player?

Me: Again no idea......up until now I never knew she played golf or that she had legs.....

The couch really was not that uncomfortable and at least I got control of the remote.

[quote name='pga43' timestamp='1389989712' post='8479425']
[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1389989214' post='8479387']
[/quote]

If that got deleted I haven't looked back on the 1st few pages. Last I looked at the 1st few pages, none of your posts had been cleaned up, not even the one referencing what money would buy, or something to that effect.

Greg
[/quote]

Your a good dude Greg and we all appreciate everything that you do for the site. I am certainly not complaining about this thread and I wish there were 1000 more like it. I just think some of the posts that were removed were a little knee jerk and many mods are way too quick to pull the trigger these days. I will respectfully bow away now as I have vented my frustrations.

I think these comments whilst close to the edge are still ok, it's a bit like the Diet Coke ads, they are put on tv to promote a product but the backlash (not intentional in this case I am sure) is that the opposite sex starts breaking down the physicality of the subject in frame. You can't expect that on a male dominated website you are not going to get the odd quip about her appearance. It's all in good fun, no malice meant I am sure.

[quote name='pga43' timestamp='1389988397' post='8479313']
[/quote]

Let's see

Greg
[/quote]

[b]While I agree that members should not be crossing the line with their comments, some of this has to be expected.[/b]
[/quote]

Seeing how GolfWRX.com has rules against it, no it should not be expected. Remember Richard's many posts about taking the "High Road".

Greg
[/quote]

Golfwrx.com has rules against people making certain remarks, but then has no issue in deliberately posting pictures of a woman's rear as her short skirt is hiked up as she gets a ball out of the hole or tees up? I've read posts where Richard has mentioned something along the lines of "a site that is family friendly". I'd be interested to see if these photos would be dinner friendly for most American families…..yet the moderators are quick to edit threads and play moral police when in actuality the intent of the pictures was to draw attention to the site for the same reason the comments are being made. Just an observation….that is all.

I haven't been on this site for nearly as long as most. I don't participate much, as I don't play enough golf to intelligently speak to the performance of a tour-issued whatever head/shaft/ballmarker being superior or inferior. So I lurk.

A significant portion of this forum is quite safe to look at work, or leave up on the screen around my kids or wife.

Then we get the Holly/Blair/Paula/etc leghump pages.

I get it. I like beautiful women too. But there are plenty of places I could go to look at beautiful women.

A thread like this one creates a hostile, boys-club environment to female golfers. I know some guys don't want women on the course if they aren't serving something..but face it, guys. In this day of IVF, we are expendable.

Again, I'm primarily a lurker. But I'd encourage the mods to remove this entire thread--or at least stop new ones like this. Start a new site..something like www.gwrxshaftlengthening.com, or the like. There are plenty of places on the web to look at women in short skirts or less. Just add another site.

Cobra Bio Cell
TM V-Steel 15* 3W and 18* 5W
TM Speedblade, 3-PW
TM ATV, 50, 54,58
Odyssey WHP #9

[quote name='tembolo1284' timestamp='1389914988' post='8474023']
I'm sorry but she looks like she's 45+. It's amazing she's only 27 or whatever it is.

What did she do to herself?
[/quote]

I'm with you, that's the oldest looking 27yr old I've ever seen. I've been told that some women lie about their age! My guess is her real age is about 32-35

[quote name='kekoa' timestamp='1389914578' post='8473981']
how the eff does she swing w/ all that hair. Should wear a hat or something....
[/quote]
How the eff can she swing a club with those inflatables on her chest? Lessons from Gulbis I suppose.

Titleist TSR3 9* 1K stiff

Titleist TS2 Hy 18* Evenflow stiff

W/S C300 Forged 4-GW Pro Modus 120 S

W/S Staff wedges 52*/56* Pro Modus 120 S

Cameron Futura 38" CB

Wilson Triad/Pro V1

You could put her in Daly's outfit and she'd still draw eyes.
But, hey, if you put Daly in her outfit he'd draw eyes, too.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

[quote name='RRFireblade' timestamp='1389990375' post='8479477']
Man she's got a goofy motion.

But yeah, I looked at every pic, not gonna lie.
[/quote]
She has to swing around those things.

Titleist TSR3 9* 1K stiff

Titleist TS2 Hy 18* Evenflow stiff

W/S C300 Forged 4-GW Pro Modus 120 S

W/S Staff wedges 52*/56* Pro Modus 120 S

Cameron Futura 38" CB

Wilson Triad/Pro V1

I like Holly as a Golf Channel personality and think she's a good enough player to bring significant credit upon herself. Ian Poulter even made the comment that "Holly Sonders can officially play golf!" She's obviously a big draw for pro-ams which is something every pro-am on earth is looking for. All that being said, I really do wish she'd cut back on the makeup and the glamor look. Sometimes on Morning Drive she looks more like a hooker than a golfer just because of her wardrobe and excessive makeup (my opinion). If you look at her Michigan State pictures she was extremely attractive when sporting a much more conservative look.

I'm afraid if she keeps on a the rate she's going with the makeup/glamor style she's soon going to look like a standin for Dean Wormer's wife.

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

Please god send Win McMurry out instead...total BABE!

TM '17 M1 440 9.5° Diamana Tensei White 70TX
TM '17 M1 15° Rombax P95x
TM '17 M1 18° Accra Tour Zx 4100
Callaway Apex '19 20° Hybrid HZRDUS Black 105x
Callaway RAZR X Forged 5-6, MB 7-PW KBS C-Taper 130 X
SM7 Jet Black 52F, TVD 56K, SM6 Jet Black 60K DG Black Onyx S400
Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S Flat Cat Tak Svelte

[quote name='Ironhorse723' timestamp='1389999737' post='8480315']
Please god send Win McMurry out instead...total BABE!
[/quote]Win no longer at Golf Channel according to their website and info from another thread in the General Golf Talk Forum. I'm bummed but it seems they never had her on the air at least when I had it tuned to channel 218.

[quote name='stage1350' timestamp='1389996138' post='8479999']
[quote name='tdk8180' timestamp='1389955530' post='8476607']
Cmon, shes attractive. Nice facial structure, great body. If you saw her in a grocery store, you'd drop the carrot you were holding.
[/quote]

Why would anyone be holding a carrot in a grocery store? Use a basket!

[/quote]

Let's see

Greg
[/quote]

That must be why all the equipment photos are DEAD LAST...

So if people start using the hiked skirt photos posted here as avatars, will they be in violation of the rules and asked to have them changed?
[/quote]Only certain ones would be held accountable for said avatars. I have no problems with the threads, but do however agree that some folks here find it offensive, or it seems to be the case as I did a 45 day stint in the internet pokey for displaying a very similar avatar as a good deal of folks currently display in this thread. No biggie I served my time and will conform to Rome's rules when in Rome. I do however agree that if one or a few are gonna exercise a stance it should be exercised by all in authority as to have some sort of consistency.

Cally 9.5 Xhot Fuel TS 60 tipped
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 16.5* HL Attas 7S
909H 17*, 21* &24* V Steel
5-GW Cobra Pro M/B 950g/h
Cleveland 588 Tour Zip Grooves 54*
34" C&L 355g Beached
WITB Link

if you work out and eat right you can look like holly :beach:

[b]Fairway Golf Online Store[/b] :golfer:
Website: [url="http://www.fairwaygolfusa.com"]http://www.fairwaygolfusa.com[/url]
Email: [email="[email protected]?subject=GolfWRX%20Inquiry"][email protected][/email]
Instagram:[url="https://instagram.com/fairwaygolfusa/"]https://instagram.com/fairwaygolfusa/[/url]
Phone: 1-619-702-1702