Nike Method Origin Putters: The Official Discussion Thread
With the wide release Nike Method Origin Putter dropping tomorrow, it's time for a dedicated discussion thread for this new offering. This includes the Method Origin B1-01, B2-01, B2-01 Rory edition, and any future variants. If you have any personal experiences with these putters, please share your thoughts with your fellow members here. Thanks!
Your "GolfWRX Likes" are greatly appreciated!
- Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
- Nike Vapor Fly Pro Driver with MRC Diamana S+ Blue Board Stiff Shaft
- TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
- Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
- Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter
Post edited by Unknown User on