any gamers?

 N0rs3man ·  
N0rs3manN0rs3man Members  136WRX Points: 53Posts: 136 Fairways
Joined:  in The 19th Hole #1

Anyone out there play online pc games? Between wife/golf/work i manage to squeeze in a few here and there.

Posted:

PXG 0811XF Gen. 2 HZRDUS ProjectX shaft
King Cobra ROUGE X shaft woods
Sterling single length irons
Random putter

1

Comments

  • spk7spk7 Members  90WRX Points: 37Posts: 90 Fairways
    Joined:  #2

    CS:GO is superior to all esports and competitive gaming

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • huckitchuckithuckitchuckit California Members  107WRX Points: 45Posts: 107 Fairways
    Joined:  #3

    Not on PC but I play a lot of Madden. new one just came out.

    Posted:
  • CelebrosCelebros Vandalia, OHMembers  378WRX Points: 263Handicap: 0.1Posts: 378 Greens
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #4

    I play Final Fantasy XIV (the MMO) plus generally any big single-player RPG releases on PS4 or Switch (Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dragon Quest XI, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, etc).

    I'm also a gamer more generally too. I play D&D, board games, and have played tabletop miniature wargames in the past (notably Warmachine).

    Posted:
    Cobra KING F9 Speedback (9*)
    Cobra KING F8+ (4-5, 16.5*)
    Cobra KING Forged Tour (3-GW)
    Cobra KING WideLow (56*)
    Cobra KING Pur WideLow (60*)
    Rife Mr. Beasley (Limited)
    Snell MTB Black
  • Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Members  6763WRX Points: 910Handicap: XX.5Posts: 6,763 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #5

    Old guy that likes to still, after many years, play Age of Empires. Got em all.

    Posted:
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • CelebrosCelebros Vandalia, OHMembers  378WRX Points: 263Handicap: 0.1Posts: 378 Greens
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #6

    On -, @Qqq123xx said:

    Old guy that likes to still, after many years, play Age of Empires. Got em all.

    I don't know how many hours I've put into Age of Empires II over the years, lol. The answer is a lot.

    I didn't care for III, but the original, II, and Age of Mythology are all great.

    Posted:
    Cobra KING F9 Speedback (9*)
    Cobra KING F8+ (4-5, 16.5*)
    Cobra KING Forged Tour (3-GW)
    Cobra KING WideLow (56*)
    Cobra KING Pur WideLow (60*)
    Rife Mr. Beasley (Limited)
    Snell MTB Black
  • Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Members  6763WRX Points: 910Handicap: XX.5Posts: 6,763 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #7

    On -, @Celebros said:

    On -, @Qqq123xx said:

    Old guy that likes to still, after many years, play Age of Empires. Got em all.

    I don't know how many hours I've put into Age of Empires II over the years, lol. The answer is a lot.

    I didn't care for III, but the original, II, and Age of Mythology are all great.

    Lol right back at you. Tons of hours, mostly at night and sometimes daily when it rains. I like them all, Age of Mythology probably my least favorite If I had to pick one, and not by much.

    Posted:
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • N0rs3manN0rs3man Members  136WRX Points: 53Posts: 136 Fairways
    Joined:  #8

    Nice! Yeah I play aoe2 on steam sometimes it's a blast. I also play path of exile, pubg, overwatch, and some other stuff.

    Posted:

    PXG 0811XF Gen. 2 HZRDUS ProjectX shaft
    King Cobra ROUGE X shaft woods
    Sterling single length irons
    Random putter

  • CelebrosCelebros Vandalia, OHMembers  378WRX Points: 263Handicap: 0.1Posts: 378 Greens
    Joined:  edited Aug 16, 2019 #9

    On -, @N0rs3man said:

    Nice! Yeah I play aoe2 on steam sometimes it's a blast. I also play path of exile, pubg, overwatch, and some other stuff.

    I picked up Path of Exile when it came out on PS4 earlier this year. Haven't taken the deep dive yet, but have put 10-15 hours into it here and there. Really solid game so far.

    Posted:
    Cobra KING F9 Speedback (9*)
    Cobra KING F8+ (4-5, 16.5*)
    Cobra KING Forged Tour (3-GW)
    Cobra KING WideLow (56*)
    Cobra KING Pur WideLow (60*)
    Rife Mr. Beasley (Limited)
    Snell MTB Black
  • dmecca2dmecca2 Scranton, PAMembers  275WRX Points: 240Handicap: +3Posts: 275 Greens
    Joined:  #10

    I try to play COD on PS4 whenever i can and a lot more during winters. Gotta stay competitive year round.

    Posted:
  • LaznastyLaznasty The Amazing Golf Ball Whacker Guy Valparaiso, IndianaMembers  817WRX Points: 254Posts: 817 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #11

    On -, @spk7 said:

    CS:GO is superior to all esports and competitive gaming

    my steamID is "laznasty", add me if you want to play sometime

    Posted:
    Ping G410+ -- VA Nemesys
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 5W -- AD-DI 70x
    PXG 0317x 22° -- Nippon G.O.S.T.
    PXG 0311P 4-Gw --Nippon Modus 120x
    EPON Tour Spin Wedge 54° 58° -- shimada tour wedge
    Lamb Crafted Camden -- BGT Stability Tour
  • spk7spk7 Members  90WRX Points: 37Posts: 90 Fairways
    Joined:  #12

    On -, @Laznasty said:

    On -, @spk7 said:

    CS:GO is superior to all esports and competitive gaming

    my steamID is "laznasty", add me if you want to play sometime

    I haven’t played in a long time but should be getting back into it soon, what’s your rank

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • CelebrosCelebros Vandalia, OHMembers  378WRX Points: 263Handicap: 0.1Posts: 378 Greens
    Joined:  edited Aug 22, 2019 #13

    I remember trying to play the original Counter-Strike on dial-up when it was still just a Half-Life mod, lol.

    Posted:
    Cobra KING F9 Speedback (9*)
    Cobra KING F8+ (4-5, 16.5*)
    Cobra KING Forged Tour (3-GW)
    Cobra KING WideLow (56*)
    Cobra KING Pur WideLow (60*)
    Rife Mr. Beasley (Limited)
    Snell MTB Black
  • LaznastyLaznasty The Amazing Golf Ball Whacker Guy Valparaiso, IndianaMembers  817WRX Points: 254Posts: 817 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #14

    On -, @spk7 said:

    On -, @Laznasty said:

    On -, @spk7 said:

    CS:GO is superior to all esports and competitive gaming

    my steamID is "laznasty", add me if you want to play sometime

    I haven’t played in a long time but should be getting back into it soon, what’s your rank

    I rarely play matchmaking and lost my rank, then I played one game and now I'm GN2 lol. Used to be MGE when I played comp more often.

    Posted:
    Ping G410+ -- VA Nemesys
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 5W -- AD-DI 70x
    PXG 0317x 22° -- Nippon G.O.S.T.
    PXG 0311P 4-Gw --Nippon Modus 120x
    EPON Tour Spin Wedge 54° 58° -- shimada tour wedge
    Lamb Crafted Camden -- BGT Stability Tour
  • tdennietdennie Members  90WRX Points: 23Posts: 90 Fairways
    Joined:  #15

    I used to play PC but now I mainly play Xbox and the occasional switch game.

    Posted:
  • spk7spk7 Members  90WRX Points: 37Posts: 90 Fairways
    Joined:  #16

    On -, @Laznasty said:

    On -, @spk7 said:

    On -, @Laznasty said:

    On -, @spk7 said:

    CS:GO is superior to all esports and competitive gaming

    my steamID is "laznasty", add me if you want to play sometime

    I haven’t played in a long time but should be getting back into it soon, what’s your rank

    I rarely play matchmaking and lost my rank, then I played one game and now I'm GN2 lol. Used to be MGE when I played comp more often.

    FaceIt or ESEA and what rank on there?

    Posted:
  • LowDimeLowDime Members  189WRX Points: 95Handicap: 13Posts: 189 Fairways
    Joined:  #17

    i play escape from trakov its in beta testing right now and amazing, FPS set up with real damage and recoil to keep in mind

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • DGenerickDGenerick Members  8WRX Points: 7Posts: 8 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Sep 15, 2019 #18

    I play Fortnite with my team which I found thanks to fortnite squad finder. I want to become an eSports player, so I play with other people like that. So far, we're doing fine. We often win matches. In a couple of months we are thinking of signing up for some tournament to test our skills. So far, our team has no name. Any ideas?

    Posted:
    Post edited by DGenerick on
  • sford31sford31 Members  42WRX Points: 26Posts: 42 Bunkers
    Joined:  #19

    WoW. Too much WoW.

    Posted:
  • N0rs3manN0rs3man Members  136WRX Points: 53Posts: 136 Fairways
    Joined:  #20

    On -, @sford31 said:

    WoW. Too much WoW.

    Wow. Classic. What lvl r u

    Posted:

    PXG 0811XF Gen. 2 HZRDUS ProjectX shaft
    King Cobra ROUGE X shaft woods
    Sterling single length irons
    Random putter

  • Calle83Calle83 SwedenMembers  56WRX Points: 35Handicap: 6,4Posts: 56 Bunkers
    Joined:  #21

    not online but i like to spend a couple of hours a week with witcher 3

    Posted:
    Irons: Ping IBlade 4-PW
    Driver: Ping G410 9* CB stiff shaft
    Hybrid: Ping G410 19* tour stiff shaft
    FW:
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX3 48,52,56 , vokey 60
    Putter: scotty cameron Kombi Armlock / Seemore FTG
    Ball: Pro V1, v1x
  • jak77jak77 Members  111WRX Points: 29Posts: 111 Fairways
    Joined:  #22

    On -, @spk7 said:

    On -, @Laznasty said:

    On -, @spk7 said:

    On -, @Laznasty said:

    On -, @spk7 said:

    CS:GO is superior to all esports and competitive gaming

    my steamID is "laznasty", add me if you want to play sometime

    I haven’t played in a long time but should be getting back into it soon, what’s your rank

    I rarely play matchmaking and lost my rank, then I played one game and now I'm GN2 lol. Used to be MGE when I played comp more often.

    FaceIt or ESEA and what rank on there?

    CSGO guy here too. I play ESEA and MM.

    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.