Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Easyyy's WITB

Comments

• sundaymorning777sundaymorning777 Members Posts: 39
    Sweet! I think I could sell everthing I own and not be able to afford whats in your basement.
  • MikeMoMikeMo Members Posts: 368
    This is atrocious! Do you do this to make me feel inadequate?? Are you kidding me? Must be nice to have a specialty golf store in your basement! JK... I can't even say I envy you because every time you go to the basement to pick out the clubs for a round it must be difficult. I'm sure you have stuff down there that you haven't touched in years! Feel free to unload on me! BTW let me know if you decide to have a garage sale..lol
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers Posts: 28,704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    beruo wrote:

Wait, did I miss something? You're donating all your old clubs to the First Tee? Well, it's about time. Can I get dibs on that lefty Phil Mickelson Odyssey proto blade? PLEEEEASE? image/pardon.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pardon:' />

Love the new pictures, Richard. Not sure why, but the milled B60 PING made you seems to shine out more than others. Maybe it's because your fancy-pants camera takes a better picture than mine. image/tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' /> Love the updates!

when you get the proto blade from him, i got dibs on whatever putters you have left in your cellar. I'll send a cargo tanker to pick up the first 25% of them
    Ping G400 Max 10 w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w/Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/S300
    Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
    Callaway MD 2.0 60 PM grind w/S300
    Odyssey O-works Red Tank #7
  • minhjnminhjn Members Posts: 3,198
    how do you decide what to use when you play a round of golf? lol

we are not worthy
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,306 admin
    edited Dec 29, 2011 #366
    nikoa wrote:

By the way... awesome Beastie Boys cd good.gif

I used to LOVE the BB. Still do from time to time.

blopar wrote:

Dude, my wife thought I was sick with about 5 sets of irons, 6 drivers

and 20 Scotty's in my den.....but you take the cake!! With all those

sweet Mizzies in the rack its a shame you bag those TaylorMades.

I am a sucker for modern day clubs being played on tour. Just am that way.

drpurpell wrote:

A magnificent collection. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

You're welcome. I have been at this for many years. A lot of the irons that I have singe shots of I have parted with.

MikeMo wrote:

This is atrocious! Do you do this to make me feel inadequate?? Are you kidding me? Must be nice to have a specialty golf store in your basement! JK... I can't even say I envy you because every time you go to the basement to pick out the clubs for a round it must be difficult. I'm sure you have stuff down there that you haven't touched in years! Feel free to unload on me! BTW let me know if you decide to have a garage sale..lol

There is most of it I haven't touched for years. I use them from time to time to take pics of for the site. Comparison and such.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,306 admin
    edited Dec 29, 2011 #367
    farmer wrote:

I would be very interested in your all-time favorite bag, driver through wedges.

Well I could take a crack at it...

Drivers:

Callaway FT-9 TA

Titleist 910 D3

R11 Dot

TMag 510 DF

3 Wood

Callaway Steelhead III

Tour Edge Exotics cb3

Hybrid

Adams Tour Prototype

Sonartec

Irons

TMag Firesole Forged

Tmag Satin Lehmans

Ping i3 Blade (not +)

Titleist AP2

Mizuno MP-67

Scratch combo set

Nike VR Blade

All time only one...

I dont know... confused now I typed this.

image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':crazy:' />
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • chRisJ87  chRisJ87 Members Posts: 388
    You forgot wedges! image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
  • hvilletnhvilletn Members Posts: 247 ✭✭
    I need to find a way to get you on "hoarders" and I need to be the one to help clean you out! image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />
  • jones137jones137 Members Posts: 2,596
    That's one impressive collection.......even for a guy that's in Michigan image/friends.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':friends:' />

I haven't been more excited about a driver than I am for that Cleveland Classic.......awesome looking driver.
    Titleist 915D2 9.5* Rogue Black 95MSI 60S
    Callaway XHot Pro 15* Project X 6.5
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 2 Iron C-Taper X
    Bridgeston J40CB 3-PW Project X 6.0
    Ping Anser 54*,60* Project X 6.0
    Taylormade Imola 8 35"
  • Agent JimAgent Jim Members Posts: 2,804
    jones137 wrote:

That's one impressive collection.......even for a guy that's in Michigan image/friends.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':friends:' />

I haven't been more excited about a driver than I am for that Cleveland Classic.......awesome looking driver.

just remember Michigan is always above Ohio, pun intended
    TM SLDR 460 set to 10.5° 70g Aldila VS Proto 44"
    TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5° & 19°
    Maltby KE4 Tour 22° Hybrid
    PING G25 4-UW CFS
    Maltby M-Series+ 54° and sometimes 58°
    Odyssey White Ice #7 37" counter balanced and a SpryEvo TeCu insert
    WS FG Tour(2014) or ProV1x
  • JohnnyB HipsJohnnyB Hips Lefty Boomers Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭
  • DizzDizz J.W. Members Posts: 14,258
    Agent Jim wrote:

jones137 wrote:

They're both above Florida...
    XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
    X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
    716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
    Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
    Cameron Napa California @ 34"
  • DaSportsGuyDaSportsGuy Members Posts: 947
    That is good stuff!

...brb...I need to go get a paper towel...I just drooled on my keypad...image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':crazy:' />
    jones137 wrote:

Now back to Ohio. Great state and used to have a pretty good football program. Are that allowed to play football this year? black%20eye.gif drinks.gif
  • Agent JimAgent Jim Members Posts: 2,804
    J.W. wrote:

Agent Jim wrote:

jones137 wrote:

They're both above Florida...

Born and raised in MI. Only moved to FL when I was 23. You can speak ill of Floirda all you want, I know I do.
    TM SLDR 460 set to 10.5° 70g Aldila VS Proto 44"
    TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5° & 19°
    Maltby KE4 Tour 22° Hybrid
    PING G25 4-UW CFS
    Maltby M-Series+ 54° and sometimes 58°
    Odyssey White Ice #7 37" counter balanced and a SpryEvo TeCu insert
    WS FG Tour(2014) or ProV1x
  • RJDRJD Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    easyyy wrote:
    Now back to Ohio. Great state and used to have a pretty good football program. Are that allowed to play football this year? black%20eye.gif drinks.gif

That are allowed to play football this year (though not in a bowl next year). That will also commence domination of Michigan for many more years after serving up a softball this past November.

Nice clubs, by the way.
    913D AD BB 6s
    913 Fd 15 & 18 Blue S+ 82
    Cobra S3 Pro
    Vokey 52, 56, 60k
    Ping Milled Anser
  • jones137jones137 Members Posts: 2,596
    easyyy wrote:

jones137 wrote:

Haha.

Well, at least they didn't implement a ban against us playing Michigan next year......I'm sure Michigan was pulling hard for that when they heard OSU hired Urban. Although I am a sell out, I would trade an OSU victory next year against Michigan for a club collection as half as big as yours!
    Titleist 915D2 9.5* Rogue Black 95MSI 60S
    Callaway XHot Pro 15* Project X 6.5
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 2 Iron C-Taper X
    Bridgeston J40CB 3-PW Project X 6.0
    Ping Anser 54*,60* Project X 6.0
    Taylormade Imola 8 35"
  • awilawil Members Posts: 2,434
    Wowthis is amazing .... I love your basement hopefully when i get my own home ill do something like this be ause it is so awesome . Do you have own launch monitor . Oh and just thought of a really great idea for you First you take out a wall if you have a good chunk of clearance then put a garage type door in its place put up 290 yards of netting ( only doable if you have alot of land ) and and then get a used rangepicker i would imagine there not to expensive you wouldnt even need a cage as its a single slot driving range now to convince your wife image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':man_in_love:' /> image/kewlpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' /> image/coolpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':coolpics:' /> image/welcomeani.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcomeani:' /> image/partytime2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':partytime2:' />
    Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @_aaron_wilson
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,181 mod
    Let's see some Woods and putters! PS Great Rack...
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,292 mod
    KascoPro wrote:

Let's see some Woods and putters! PS Great Rack...

Heck with that. I want to see a bag with 14 7 irons. Then go par the back 9. The ultimate Roy McAvoy bag. image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
     Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• MileHighClubMileHighClub Members Posts: 3,654
    I want to be just like you when I grow up.
    Callaway FT-iz 9*
    Ping G15 4W 17*
    Taylormade 09 Rescue 19*, 22*
    Ping G25 5-9, PW, UW
    Cleveland CG14 54*, 58*
    Odyssey Original White Hot 2 Ball
  • WoodridgeWoodridge Earl of Aberdovey ChicagolandMembers Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Loved seeing the J40's in there, but pics just do not do those beauties justice. Can't wait to see what's added as the year goes on.

jim
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge Driver
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 3 wood
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 4 wood
    Ram Dave Hill 'Spade Blade' 2-PW
    Pederson SW
    Titleist Bulls Eye 'bullet'

"Let's take a drive, and run with the dogs tonight in Suburbia"
  • Naylor09Naylor09 Members Posts: 542
    WOW!!!!!! I'm speechless that is quite a collection. Wish we could have got you out for a few rounds at Shepard's Hollow last fall so I could have seen these clubs in person. Will you be at the PGA show because I would love to chat with you and ask you a few questions!!! thanks for sharing your collection

Kevin
  • freehbfreehb Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God i admire you. I found myself sayin sic, sic sic after each scroll. Loved your post, good to know a guy like you is alive. You may have changed my philosophy i have been selling off all my equipment aquired during my search for the perfect bag, but after reading your post i want to buy, hoard and ho. I want to live, I want to ho again! If my wife kicks me out, can I come live with you? ...even if she doesn't can I still come live with you? ...that was actually a serious question...
    153 Roddio M6s
    Spoon Roddio F7s
    Cleek Roddio F7s
    21 Roddio hybrid ut i7s
    705 5-A Muziik Bangvoo
    213 54/60 Muziik Bangvoo
    SC Kombi S
    edited Jan 18, 2012 #386
    freehb wrote:

God i admire you. I found myself sayin sic, sic sic after each scroll. Loved your post, good to know a guy like you is alive. You may have changed my philosophy i have been selling off all my equipment aquired during my search for the perfect bag, but after reading your post i want to buy, hoard and ho. I want to live, I want to ho again! If my wife kicks me out, can I come live with you? ...even if she doesn't can I still come live with you? ...that was actually a serious question...

you're in. We could start a frat house or something like in that movie Fight club. But we will have possessions and not fight. We will play golf every day and our wife and family will somehow understand and also get lucky and develop some means to make a ton or cash to super tour sickness. Yes.... you are all in.

R
  • RookieBlue7RookieBlue7 Members Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Richard,

We all hate you for posting this collection, but at the same time we appreciate you posting this as we can show our wives that we aren't the one with the ho'ing sickness. So thank you and you suck all at the same time.

Seriously, though, I'd love to have all that stuff in my basement, but unfortunately SWMBO complains when I have more than 2 sets at home. So, again, thanks for letting me point out that my collection is nothing compared to what some folks have to her.
  • boggymanboggyman Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    What a collection,makes me just drool!!!! THANKS for sharing,your post are "always" worthy of reading and offer great insight!! Thanks again!!!!
  • LawrymonsterLawrymonster The Lawrymonster Members Posts: 189
    Wow...

dibs on the sb-1's when you put them up for grabs!!

That is an awesome looking workshop. I dream one day of having one like that...

love it!

Dave
  • drifter12drifter12 Members Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    just saw these pics. richard, you are a very very fortunate man. don't think i'd be able to imagine a more perfect golf bat-cave kewlpics.gif
    TaylorMade M1 9.5
    Titleist 906F4 15.5
    TaylorMade Aeroburner 19
    Mizuno JPX-850 Forged 5-PW
    Mizuno MP-T4 52/58
    Bettinardi SS7
  • mylomylo Members Posts: 460
    Amazing collection Easyyy. So jealous, my wife gives me a hard time having 3 sets of irons. Really wish I could come visit and hit some of those beauties, I'm in for the frat house.
This discussion has been closed.