ecco biom hybrid 3

Getting 30% off then 15% ebates back along with $10 bonus for first purchase was good buying! I basically paid $155aud when they are $289aud retail here in Australia.

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

Uh-oh, looks like my white ones are water stained. They seem to be fully dry from this morning, and I can see discoloration. First time out.....

Damn, the white looks so good.

I had just received a second pair of this color on Thursday, just did an exchange for another pair of the black\silver.

I will check on them again later, but they seem dry.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I played a 27 hole tournament in pouring rain today, puddles, standing water, etc

My socks were bone dry after 6.5 hours wearing the Hybrid 3s. Gore Tex is legit.

The leather is wet on the outside so I am curious to see how they look tomorrow when they dry out. Hopefully the wet lines on the leather disappear.

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
Srixon Z Star

I played a 27 hole tournament in pouring rain today, puddles, standing water, etc

My socks were bone dry after 6.5 hours wearing the Hybrid 3s. Gore Tex is legit.

The leather is wet on the outside so I am curious to see how they look tomorrow when they dry out. Hopefully the wet lines on the leather disappear.

Not looking good, at least my white ones, played this morning, can still see the wet lines, first time out in them.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Not looking good, at least my white ones, played this morning, can still see the wet lines, first time out in them.

Might hit mine with that waterproof spray to protect the leather when they arrive. Might help.

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

Just an update with ebates not giving me my cash back quickly. Took them a while but they did credit me, and said this:

In this case, you used a coupon that caused Ebates to not earn credit for your order. Don’t worry, we have credited this order to your account now. For future orders, we ask that you be careful not to use offers that are not published on the Ebates website. Use of codes like this will cause Cash Back to not be earned.

This was for the 15% back when I got the 30% off the site as well. Anyone else run into this, because obviously a lot of us took advantafe of that deal. They made it right but just curious if this is gonna be a problem In the future when I get my next pair of eccos.

IMO, the patterned shoes are the way to go here, think you will see the water stains on the other models (maybe not black), or it may just be the white.

I have worn both pair of the patterned ones multiple times, still look like new almost.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I have worn mine for a few rounds now and I can say that these are really comfortable shoes. The leather is very supple and fits like a glove. The wider toe box is critical for my 5th toe, which typically feels cramped, but not in these shoes. they also have very good support. The only negative, is that they don't have much cushion under the forefoot/metatarsal area. Overall, I am very pleased so far.

LEFT HANDED

Titleist TSR3 with Metaflex 5H shaft (currently testing the Proxima 6 stiff shaft)
Titleist TSR2 16.5 degree fwy with Ventus Red 7 stiff shaft
Ping G430 19 and 22 degree hybrids with Ventus Blue HB 8 stiff shaft
Srixon ZX7 mkii 5-PW with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts

Titleist SM9 50F, 54D, 58T wedge with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts
L.A.B. MEZZ Max putter with LAGP putter shaft

Had the gray boas for round 2 today. The water marks from yesterday disappeared.

These shoes are so comfortable and I am very impressed on how they looks after several rounds (ie they dont look beat up)

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Srixon Z Star

Any update? Did the stains go away?

Taylormade M3 8.5* Driver
Callaway Apex 20* Hybrid
Taylormade UDI 2-Iron
Taylormade P760 4-AW w/ PX 6.5
Cleveland RTX-3 55*/60*
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mil-Spec

no, but they are pretty subtle, be fine if the other few small areas get that way, just makes it like a really light gray as opposed to white. I am actually considering not sending the other white pair back that I was going to exchange, but that leaves me with 6 f'n pairs of these things now, since i ordered the black/silver for exchange.

Also curious about a repellent spray for the leather, at least for the white ones. I am still not complaining about the shoe. I think they look good, they fit perfect, and are very comfortable.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Just an update with ebates not giving me my cash back quickly. Took them a while but they did credit me, and said this:

In this case, you used a coupon that caused Ebates to not earn credit for your order. Don't worry, we have credited this order to your account now. For future orders, we ask that you be careful not to use offers that are not published on the Ebates website. Use of codes like this will cause Cash Back to not be earned.

This was for the 15% back when I got the 30% off the site as well. Anyone else run into this, because obviously a lot of us took advantafe of that deal. They made it right but just curious if this is gonna be a problem In the future when I get my next pair of eccos.

Better/quicker experience for me.

I clicked to Shoes.com through Ebates, and had a Ebates shopping trip number. Used the 30% friends and family code from shoes.com, but didn't use the Ebates discount code. No rebate appeared in my Ebates account after two weeks.

Filled out the Ebates missing reward (or something like that) webform yesterday, had the credit in my Ebates account within two hours. No admonishment from Ebates about using (or not using) their codes.

Question for the Ebates vets...my account indicates a paper check will be mailed to me in August. Is this a typical timeline?

Thanks to all in the thread...these really are nice comfortable shoes. Proud of myself for exercising restraint and only purchasing two pair.

Yes, ebates check/PP deposit is once every 3 months. Feb-May-Aug-Nov, usually around the 8th of the month.

You can also select to have the money deposited in your PP account, just provide the e-mail associated with it.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I've played two very wet rounds with my white BOA's and the water marks have completely disappeared from the shoes. I did leave mine by the fireplace for a little bit after each round to help them dry. Don't know if that made a difference or not.

Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
Odyssey Versa 2-Ball

Mine are very subtle, probably just keep both pairs of the white.

I think I just got myself freaked out so I could justify buying a second pair of the black/silver.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I received mine yesterday and they are perfect. Fit is spot on with the ones I tried in store. I sprayed them with the Ecco protect so hopefully will prevent the leather from absorbing anything. The gore-tex liner is behind the leather I believe. The Yak leather is so nice and supple.

I have used the Ecco protect spray on my other Ecco shoes and it works great. Especially the Ecco soft 8 tie white leather shoes.

I received mine yesterday and they are perfect. Fit is spot on with the ones I tried in store. I sprayed them with the Ecco protect so hopefully will prevent the leather from absorbing anything. The gore-tex liner is behind the leather I believe. The Yak leather is so nice and supple.

I have used the Ecco protect spray on my other Ecco shoes and it works great. Especially the Ecco soft 8 tie white leather shoes.

Nice, just went out and found Ecco Repel on amazon for $15, thanks.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Got mine. They fit the same as all of my Ecco shoes and slip ons. I was worried when I opened the box. I always thought my Ecco’s looked bigger than the size. These appeared small to me and I was surprised they fit so well.

They feel stable, balanced and comfortable. Playing 3 of the next 4 days. They’ll get a work out.

Had the gray boas for round 2 today. The water marks from yesterday disappeared.

These shoes are so comfortable and I am very impressed on how they looks after several rounds (ie they dont look beat up)

5 days later and no water stains showing up. The rain I played on last weekend was out of the norm...we should not have been out there. I am comfortable these Eccos will not look worn out like previous models.

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Srixon Z Star

Walked 18 today. I found them to be a bit firm but extremely comfortable. I think it has more to do with the fit. They just feel right on your foot. All of the pressure points in the right places.

Zero slippage. I have no idea how they do it with these soles but I felt very connected to the ground, more balanced as well.

I prefer a bit snug vs big in athletic shoes. I'm 11.5 in Nikes and Mizuno running shoes. The Nikes are snug and the Mizzy's are bigger. I got 44's and they're just right with thinner socks. I use Kentwool socks in shoes that fit me a little big but would need 45's to wear them.

I have my 3 worm pairs sprayed down now after a good cleaning, the whites are actually looking fine. I have a second pair of each of the 3 colors I bought sitting on the shelf in a box

These are hands down the best golf shoes I have owned. I am a dew sweeper, no slippage, not sure how they did that with the sole either, but it works.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

We got hit with a nasty t-storm yesterday with 3" of rain. Normally I'd avoid playing in newer shoes in the slop but wanted to test them out. I had great traction all day, didn't slip once. I also stayed dry the entire round. Very impressed.

My playing partner picked up a pair as well. He's been playing in Adidas 360's forever. He's also been complaining about feeling cramped and getting wet forever. I think he may love them even more than me.

So I feel I can now comment after playing 6 or 7 rounds in them. I played 36 on Friday, 18 Saturday, 18 Sunday and 18 Monday. That is a lot of golf for me. These shoes surprised me. The upper leather fits like a glove. There is excellent support throughout the shoe. The cushion is average at best and the insole it comes with is thin and flimsy. The wide toe box is a god send for me, as normally, my feet would be killing me after this much golf, particularly my 5th toe. I have some inserts that I will try next time, as I think the added padding could make them perfect. I will say, in my round today, 3 of the 4 golfers in my group were wearing these shoes, and all of us love them so far. I may buy an extra pair, just in case they change them next year, and they no longer fit my foot properly.

LEFT HANDED

Titleist TSR3 with Metaflex 5H shaft (currently testing the Proxima 6 stiff shaft)
Titleist TSR2 16.5 degree fwy with Ventus Red 7 stiff shaft
Ping G430 19 and 22 degree hybrids with Ventus Blue HB 8 stiff shaft
Srixon ZX7 mkii 5-PW with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts

Titleist SM9 50F, 54D, 58T wedge with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts
L.A.B. MEZZ Max putter with LAGP putter shaft

So I walked my first 18 with these today with mixed results. Overall, they fit great great and the leather gives a very comorortsble and supple feel. Like Mob above, I too wish there were just a touch more padding underneath the foot but gotta say, my feet felt great after the round.

The other part that has me a bit concerned is the grip. I know everyone here seems to really like the grip these provide but found my back foot to slip on 3 or 4 occasions. Each time my right foot slipped straight backwards on the down swing. Conditions were fairly dry, maybe just a tiny bit of dampness from rain earlier the day before but only really saw standing water of any kind on one hole on the.back nine.

Will have to re-evaluate after another few rounds but other than that, and maybe the slight underfoot padding issue, I think there are awesome shoes.

FWIW, I my left foot(righty golfer) stayed planted on the ground all throughout the swing