2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Giveaway: Golf USA + $2500 TaylorMade Shopping Experience

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the giveaway.....

Bottom line, I'm a TM golf ho when it comes to irons, wedges and putters but haven't had luck with driver and woods. Now with a little one I can't afford to move the TM sldr technology if I wanted to!!

Callaway Rogue 10.5* (D & -1*) w/ GD Tour AD-DI 6 Stiff
Callaway RFX 16.5* w/ Fubuki Tour 63g Stiff
Callaway RFX 21* w/ Fubuki Tour 73g Stiff
TaylorMade MC TP 4-PW w/ Aerotech i125cw Reg
Callaway PM 54* & 58*
Odyssey #9 Stroke Lab - 33"
The one's I hit into the woods and into the water.

What an incredible opportunity. Who wouldn't want to have a bag filled with the latest Taylor Made technology?

I cannot even remotely imagine if I somehow managed to be selected. I rarely win anything and for someone who loves golf and Taylor Made this would be like hitting the lottery. My driver, 3W, irons, and putter are all TM. I would probably have an all TM bag but our daughter's college education really slowed my club purchases. I believe me priorities are set correctly there. But it doesn't mean that I don't still read every club review online and off that is available, go and swing the new tech, and look with envy at those who have the SLDR in their bags already.

This is just an awesome opportunity for someone here and I know I speak for each and every member when I say a sincere thanks to Golf USA. They are going to make some GolfWrxer really happy. And who knows - I would like to think that I have just as good of a chance as everyone else who enters. Especially since I followed the directions and wrote "a minimum of 75 words!"

Thanks again!
Jim Wilson
The Medic around these parts.

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

I've played some great Taylormade clubs in the past...Spider Mallet is still holding down the putter spot...it would be too easy to fill a bag!

Thanks for the try.

WITB<br />PING G400 Max 10.5° Fuji Pro tour spec 73x<br />3i i500 tourspx vts silver 100x, 4i i200, 6, 8, 9, P iBlade Nippon Modus 130x<br />PING Glide 2.0 50ss, 54ss Nippon Modus 130x<br />Byron 007

I'd like to win a bag full of TaylorMade equipment because winning stuff is cool! Also, because I had a bag full of TaylorMade equipment two years ago and played very well with it. This was the era of the R11s, so I had the driver, fairway woods and hybrid, R11 irons, ATV wedges, and rotated some tour issue putters. The SLDR irons seem like an update to the R11 irons, which rescued my game at the time. Pun intended. Their new line looks good and very complete, so $2500 would probably still leave me wanting something, but it would be a heck of a bag. Thanks!

I have been playing golf since the age of 9. I have always been very passionnate about golf and even though we never had a lot of money my grandfather would take me golfing once in a while. He would see me hitting whiffle balls in the back yard four hours every day. My first set of clubs was a used set of women's clubs wich where a little too long for me but I made them work as best as I could. I used those clubs until I was 12 and eventually got a old set of dynacast men's clubs at a yard sale, these clubs where a nightmare. The iron heads all became loose and flew off within the first year and I had to get them repaired. I bought a set of Cleveland ta5's and used them until I found my current Hogan apex blades. I have since had kids and gotten them into golf. Raising them alone for 8 years now. Got them each beginner kids sets and take them as often as possible. My health has now taken a bad turn and my body can no longer handle hitting these old blades. I could definitely use a set of new more forgiving and easier to hit clubs so I can continue to share my love of the game with my children for a few more years at least.

Mizuno STZ 9.5 Motore X F1s 44.5"
Callaway X-Hot Pro 15° Project X pxv 6.0

Mizuno CLK 3 Hybrid Tensei Blue S
Srixon ZX7 4-AW Nippon Modus3 Tour 120s 
Taylormade Hi-Toe Raw 56*-62* 
Wilson Staff 8802 Milled 32.5"
Titleist Tour Speed/ ProvV1 21

I would love to try out the new sldr irons after hearing from a friend that he went and demo'ed them at our local store and was blown away by there performance. In addition I have been having a lot of issues with hitting my driver as of late and I think it is time for me to "loft up" and try out a sldr s mini which I think would be a perfect replacement for me in the driver spot in my bag. Thanks to golf USA,Taylormade and Golfwrx for another sweet giveaway!!!

Taylormade R1 10.5*
Callaway X Hot 15*
Adams Speedline VST 18*
Bridgestone J40 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM4 50,54,60*
Odyssey Metal X #6 35"

how fun with this be? I think it would be very interesting to shop for an all TaylorMade bag. I'm pretty sure they make everything I need and I would even play one of their putters if I won this giveaway. I'm very interested in trying the TM irons and would love to have a new SLDR with a TP shaft. the good news is that if I won this giveaway I could go over to the TaylorMade performance lab in my area and get fitted prior to making all these purchases.

Thank You to WRX & Golf USA. Taylor-Made is a classy host and happen to make top-notch golf equipment. I could use the cash to buy the best ball in golf, the Taylor-Made Tour Preferred.

The answer to better golf is work your butt off and learn how to hit it better, farther, and make more putts.

Why do I want a bag full of TM gear? Because despite all the hate, every TM club I have owned has performed. I just can't afford to spend the coin on the bag of gear that I want to game. Honestly, I would buy new TM releases as they came out, but unfortunately my budget doesn't allow for that kind of spending on golf equipment. Also, given the fact my fiancé feels I should be saving every last cent for our upcoming wedding, my budget for the foreseeable future is zero. I have that all too familiar itch....please help me scratch it? I really don't want to get on trouble by blowing wedding money on golf!

I have a set of taylormade superlaunch irons one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen, really like the clubs for beginners, but i feel like fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen (they should have a word count or something so i know when to stop!) its time for me to get a better set of irons just so that i can shape my shots better. Is this 75 words yet.

Taylormade has impressed the hell out of me with the SLDR woods line and I would love to get my hands on a set of TP irons to match! I have hit the new TP CB sticks and was surprised at how good they actually felt. And I am in need of new wedges. Taylormade throughout the bag would be a definite change of pace as I have been mostly a mixed set up to this point. And who doesn't like winning swag?

I would love to try the new offerings from taylormade golf. Their entire sldr line of clubs has looked like a big time winner. Would be awesome to check them out myself. The new sldr irons look to be right up my alley. Thanks to golfusa this is a huge giveaway very cool. Would also love to try the sldr s and sldr mini options . Love the color schemes on those. The tour preferred wedges are also looking very slick never had a chance to try any tm wedges they look good as well. Thanks golfusa pretty cool.