2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Continental Golf - Refinishing and More!

Continental Golf

Just got my beauty back. Excellent work guys!

X0OS44G.jpg

ks6hyjz.jpg

Just got my beauty back. Excellent work guys!

X0OS44G.jpg

ks6hyjz.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous. Looks better than when it came factory fresh from TM back in the day.

Have had two driver heads refinished from CG recently (Lefty R15, R15 430 tour head) and they look great. Will be sending off

an Aeroburner TP (tour) driver head to them soon. Just need to decide how I want it done. :)

This post is for continental... Do you guys think you could take the Cleveland Classic XL fairway wood and make it match the Classic 290 driver from the year prior? I just scored a 290 off the BST and I'm thinking a 3w/5w to match would be incredible. Your thoughts?

Titleist 910D3 9.5* AD-BB 6x
TEE CB2 15* ProForce V2 75s
TEE CB2 18* ProForce V2 75s
Ping i20 20* TFC707H 82s
Mizuno MP-14 3-PW S300
Vokey Oil Can SM4 58.06*
WITB Link

Thanks for all the kind words as always guys we are so happy that you guys are happy with the projects you are sending this way!

Van, We have a burgundy that we could add flake with but it wouldn't be an exact match. Sorry I just don't want to give you expectations I don't think we could meet for you with matching that color. Feel free to message me with any other questions!

Shame on me for not posting earlier... but a while back I sent in my favorite four wood, an adams 3446-4, and a bertha mini 1.5.

Here's the nike SQII

2019:
G400LST 8.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 125MSI 60 stiff
Cobra 3/4 f9; Atmos Blue TS 7s
Cobra 4/5 f8+; Atmos Red TS 8s
3i - PW Miura CB1008; KBS Tour 120s; 2up +1/2”
53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge

Byron Morgan DH89 flow neck 2* loft 71* lie
Bettinardi Something Fishy Prototype BB0; Registry #RJB2821; 2* loft; 71* lie

And here is the Bertha Mini in "old school" Titleist metallic grey. THIS CLUB IS BAD a**. :taunt: :nyam: :blind:

They stripped the black off of the face, getting rid of that goofy emblem. Then covered up the weird red/white line cheap looking pattern on the bottom with matte black and bead blasted the silver for a brushed finish. I must say, I designed this club perfectly (like it should have been from the factory) and CG delivered in SPADES.

2019:
53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge

here ya go! Speeder 757 Did a budget refinish on this one (one color) so nothing too exciting. It's beautifully done though.

2019:
53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge

@Russ757 I just checked out your WITB link. I think you were the inspiration for my 3446! Man, I wish I had posted this a few days ago. I was looking for reviews of your exact Ogio shredder bag - white camo and all. They are on clearance at DSG for like $89. I ended up going with a Srixon Z-four instead (reviews said the legs flop while walking on the ogio), but I love the woodie system. How do you like that bag? Do your legs flop? lol

Oh, and I'm also jealous of your wedges. Been looking for those exact wedges for a long time. We must have similar tastes.

@Continental Golf - Can you do putters in a black finish? Thx.

2019:
53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge

@Russ757 I just checked out your WITB link. I think you were the inspiration for my 3446! Man, I wish I had posted this a few days ago. I was looking for reviews of your exact Ogio shredder bag - white camo and all. They are on clearance at DSG for like $89. I ended up going with a Srixon Z-four instead (reviews said the legs flop while walking on the ogio), but I love the woodie system. How do you like that bag? Do your legs flop? lol

Oh, and I'm also jealous of your wedges. Been looking for those exact wedges for a long time. We must have similar tastes.

Break thanks for the posts and I am so glad you like your clubs!

For putters we can on stainless putters only refinish them to original or paint them any color you would like, matte/gloss black, red, blue etc. On Carbon putters we can do the paint of course or do them in an Oil Can or Black Oxide finish. Let me know if you want to see examples of these I will be more than glad to share some examples.

Also on a side note if you have similar taste to Russ I will go ahead and get our blaster ready for the wedges that are going to be on the way.....

That Bertha Mini looks fantastic!

I love the old school Titleist gray - one of my all time favorite finishes. I like the SLDR gray too.

PXG Black Ops 9.75* - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6X

PXG Black Ops 15* - Motore X F1 7X

PXG  Gen4 3 Iron - Recoil ES Hybrid F5

PXG Gen5 0311T 4-P - DGTI120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI120 X100/S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

For putters we can on stainless putters only refinish them to original or paint them any color you would like, matte/gloss black, red, blue etc. On Carbon putters we can do the paint of course or do them in an Oil Can or Black Oxide finish. Let me know if you want to see examples of these I will be more than glad to share some examples.

Also on a side note if you have similar taste to Russ I will go ahead and get our blaster ready for the wedges that are going to be on the way.....

noooooooooooo

golo 3 like I said.. lets see some of those examples

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB

That Bertha Mini looks fantastic!

I love the old school Titleist gray - one of my all time favorite finishes. I like the SLDR gray too.

Thanks! I've used the club a lot and it shows almost no signs of wear after the work CG did. After one round on the original finish it looked like it had been through a war

2019:
53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge

I need to stay away from this thread

I am awaiting the return of my clubs and seeing all this work makes me excited

Driver - TaylorMade M2 2017 - 9.5°
Fairway - TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood - 14.5°
Hybrid - TaylorMade RBZ 5 wood - 19°
Irons - PING i15 - 4 - PW / UW
Wedges - Taylormade MG2 54° / Hi Toe 58°
Putter - Cameron Newport 2 custom

Justin,

I'm asking for a friend ; )

Let's say 'someone' fell into a set of shiny Chrome FG59s with some light chatter, could you gents apply a satin finish to the chrome and r move the chatter?

If so, what would be the cost per iron head?

Cheers,

Mike

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

Here's my newest contribution since my custom white pearl V steel 4 wood they did a couple months back. As always, great job by Justin and the team at Continental Golf. Introducing my custom stamped matte black Nike B201 w/ SS Flatso 1.0. Thanks again Justin for the great customer service!

thumb_IMG_5780_1024_zpssdaj9cnr.jpg

thumb_IMG_5781_1024_zpsvbiegafj.jpg

thumb_IMG_5782_1024_zps4uz4pgg7.jpg

thumb_IMG_5783_1024_zpsrxl7shwr.jpg

Ping G430 Max 10° VA composites Nemesys | Ping G425 LST 15°| Ping G430 Max 7w 21°
Mizuno Pro 225/223 combo 4-PW Aerotech Steelfiber i95 s
Vokey SM7 52ºF / Vokey SM9 58ºT 
TM Spider X copper/ BGT Stability Tour shaft 

Thanks for all the kind words as always guys we are so happy that you guys are happy with the projects you are sending this way!

Van, We have a burgundy that we could add flake with but it wouldn't be an exact match. Sorry I just don't want to give you expectations I don't think we could meet for you with matching that color. Feel free to message me with any other questions!

Do you offer any type of a black metal flake finish? Is the flake finish an additional charge? Have a head in mind for a black flake finish if you do.

Continental has done two left hand R15 heads of mine in the last year and I could not be more pleased. One in gloss black (R500 black)

and the other in an eggshell black while keeping some of the white accents not visible at address. Many thanks!

Do you offer any type of a black metal flake finish? Is the flake finish an additional charge? Have a head in mind for a black flake finish if you do.

Continental has done two left hand R15 heads of mine in the last year and I could not be more pleased. One in gloss black (R500 black)

and the other in an eggshell black while keeping some of the white accents not visible at address. Many thanks!

We can do a metal flake for you no problem at all and it won't cost you any extra for a finish like that, we just add it into the paint we will do for your club.

Thanks so much again guys!

noooooooooooo

golo 3 like I said.. lets see some of those examples

Russ I only have that all pink putter for a picture at the moment. Which Golo do you have, the one with the aluminum insert or the all steel version?

Any pics of the new G driver yet ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

:taylormade: Qi10 Max 12* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5R

PING G430 SFT 5w 19* | 7w 22* Alta CB Black (set to +/Flat)

Exotics Xrail 5h 26* Graphite Design Tour G

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke HL 6-AW True Temper Elevate 85R

PING Glide 4.0 56* WS Nippon Z-115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 60* | Smart Sole C 4.0

PING PLD Anser 2D

How far can you strip wedge/iron heads? Down to raw so they will rust?

Thx

2019:
53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge

Thx

um.. youve seen my other posts here havent you? lol

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB

Thx

um.. youve seen my other posts here havent you? lol

Shame on me. Ha I have now. Literally seeing how fast I can pull my j15cb heads. Thx!

2019:
53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge