2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

I wanted to try playing the VPCs because I was excited to get them. I think with the temperature low, the soggy ground (my miss tends to be fat), the reduced time playing/practicing, getting used to new clubs, it's all worked against me. I'll take them out to the range again come spring and see what's what. I still don't think my ball striking is good enough for them.... yet. i'm determined to improve. but it's great to have the option of falling back to the VFPs.

as much as I didn't want nike to exit the hard goods for selfish future reasons, it opened the door for me to buy multiple sets and have options.

Heck, 4 times a day I switch between gaming the VPC'S I've yet to hit due to winter, or picking up the VFP's, or reading too much into the Blades vs Cavities and getting the VP's and playing blades DESPITE testing the VP 4 iron to the VPC and it failing miserably. Lol.

If the VFP was forged, it wouldn't be a decision at all and I'd have had them from day one. That's the only thing holding me back on the VFP's. And possibly the different gap in AW at 49 degrees and the VPC at 51.

I guess the fix to the VFP wedge gapping is to use a 54 and 58 vs a 56 and 60 with the VPC. Never used a 54 before.

I'd love to play the VFP BUT Ican't stand the wear on the face when the black coating starts to come off...wish they had put them out in the same finish as the VPC.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

This is pretty awesome

Such an awesome performing driver (especially with that tensei orange v2) with such garbage durability.

And that's why I have a Black Vapor Fly Pro. No need to worry about the RZN cracking or seperating. Sorry t happened! You can still find Flex 440 heads on eBay.

have you reached out to nike for warranty?

I have. The girl at Nike needed s supervisor to call me back so I'm waiting on that. I assume they're all out so who knows what they'll say

It sucks since the 440 is a beast. Longest head I tested in 2016

I'm sure you've followed nike's exit but in case you haven't - when I had talked to nike, they said they'd honor warranty for the next two years.

Has anybody tried one of these Nike Retro III cart bags yet?

bg0419-001.600x600.jpg$_1.JPG

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

I wanted to try playing the VPCs because I was excited to get them. I think with the temperature low, the soggy ground (my miss tends to be fat), the reduced time playing/practicing, getting used to new clubs, it's all worked against me. I'll take them out to the range again come spring and see what's what. I still don't think my ball striking is good enough for them.... yet. i'm determined to improve. but it's great to have the option of falling back to the VFPs.

as much as I didn't want nike to exit the hard goods for selfish future reasons, it opened the door for me to buy multiple sets and have options.

Heck, 4 times a day I switch between gaming the VPC'S I've yet to hit due to winter, or picking up the VFP's, or reading too much into the Blades vs Cavities and getting the VP's and playing blades DESPITE testing the VP 4 iron to the VPC and it failing miserably. Lol.

If the VFP was forged, it wouldn't be a decision at all and I'd have had them from day one. That's the only thing holding me back on the VFP's. And possibly the different gap in AW at 49 degrees and the VPC at 51.

I guess the fix to the VFP wedge gapping is to use a 54 and 58 vs a 56 and 60 with the VPC. Never used a 54 before.

I'd love to play the VFP BUT Ican't stand the wear on the face when the black coating starts to come off...wish they had put them out in the same finish as the VPC.

I don't mind the finish wearing. I don't think it's as noticeable when looking down at ball as it is looking straight on. Also, it's kind of nice to see how your wear marks look or turn out to be. A signature almost on each iron.

Looks badWord not allowed. Only available in Asia?

There are a few available stateside on eBay for a total of ~$200. They are pretty cheap on UK retail sites as well ~70 euros. The UK retailers I've seen didn't ship to the states though.

It doesn't look like it has a ton of pockets. And it doesn't look like the big panel can be zipped off for embroidery like a staff bag.

I don't mind the finish wearing. I don't think it's as noticeable when looking down at ball as it is looking straight on. Also, it's kind of nice to see how your wear marks look or turn out to be. A signature almost on each iron.

Depends where wear marks are. It is kinda sucks to see wear marks all over the face.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 Performance 3/5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

Looks badWord not allowed. Only available in Asia?

There are a few available stateside on eBay for a total of ~$200. They are pretty cheap on UK retail sites as well ~70 euros. The UK retailers I've seen didn't ship to the states though.

It doesn't look like it has a ton of pockets. And it doesn't look like the big panel can be zipped off for embroidery like a staff bag.

I see. Thank you. I never knew this one exists. I would choose this bag over any Nike cart bags. Very nice clean looking bag.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 Performance 3/5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

06894805f72a1fffef6e272f9bdad987.jpg

Some official TW and RM RZN balls. What TW was going to play.

Wow. So dope. Anything about them stand out?

The RZN Proto became the RZN Tour Platinum. It's a fantastic ball.

If pry take all the tour plats at that price

That is a great deal for sure. Have almost 50 dozen stashed, would have been nice to get them at that price, although I wasn't too far off.

51228683_mizunoshadow.jpg.331dc94966b1c93058cfa910903c6db8.jpg

66bfb649e662e203615a0e278e930538.jpg

Tour issue Volt driver. And LTD edition Fly and Pro. Along with some displays that were at the Oven. To be continued ...

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

Tour issue Volt driver. And LTD edition Fly and Pro. Along with some displays that were at the Oven. To be continued ...

I've never met you but I'm starting to despise your posts more and more!!!!

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

LOL..........you'd be sick if you knew what was probably thrown out or is sitting in some scrap pile waiting to become rebar.

TaylorMade M2 10.5 / Matrix White Tie 50X4 R
Callaway Apex 3/20 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3
Callaway Apex 4/23 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3

Maltby KE Tour TC 5/25 Hybrid / Rapport CoreBlue Hybrid R flex
Maltby Forged DBM 4-GW / USTM Recoil 660 F3
Maltby TSW DRM 58 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby TSW DRM 54 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby PTM-5 with 3" Carbon Steel hosel & UST Frequency Filter shaft
Nike RZN Tour Black or TaylorMade Tour Response

The putter mold is pretty cool! I like the volt vapor speed head but don't think it would compare to my VFP head. But it sure is a heck of a nice collection! Maybe drop the black fly for a blue fly head. Add a little more color :)

The molds and blocks are my favorite actually.

001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

LOL..........you'd be sick if you knew what was probably thrown out or is sitting in some scrap pile waiting to become rebar.

I should have checked the dumpster last time I was in Dallas lol. Imagine all the stuff that might be melted down. Man!

001 TW Proto

I'll have to visit the cota compound soon and check all his amazing goods in person.

Awesome.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Traded my Vapor Fly driver with Tensei blue shaft for a VFP with a blueboard. Guy on the course in front of our group noticed I was using the Fly, asked how I liked it. I told him I wanted the Pro but it was sold out, and he asked if I wanted to trade. We both hit each other's on the the next hole and traded on the spot haha.

Loving the switch so far! I like the VF but the Tensei was a 50g stiff, and just spun too much for me. The 60 stiff blueboard feels much better. And I love the shape of the Pro head.

Hey, does any have these? Are they meant to be worn over pants or are they mean to be worn as pants?

http://store.nike.co...8/pgid-11543008

I have a pair of those pants, I love them! They are meant to be worn over paints. I wear the Nike base layer and Nike track pants underneath these pants when golfing in the cold/wind. They don't seem very comfortable to be the only pants you wear.

There are 2 pockets with zippers and then there are two more zippers that open up to allow you to reach your pockets of the pants you wear underneath. I hope this helps.

Back in July before the announcement, I tested stock VPC 7 vs VFP 7. I was more consistent with the VPC. But hit the VFP a full club longer, which is expected. I hit it a club and a half longer when I really went after it, which was nice. It felt soft for a cast but not like the Mizuno soft I'm used to with forged clubs.

I was deadly accurate with both, distance control was more consistent with the VPC. ^^

But again, it's a simulator with masking tape on the face, maybe that attributed to the softness in the cast VFP. I don't know.

Its funny that you mentioned that! I switched from the VFP to VPC even though I lost almost a club of distance. However, I was much more consistent with the VPC (loving the KBS C-Taper Lite shaft) and the feel was great.

But I think that VFP with the new Project X LZ graphite would look so sick!

Back in July before the announcement, I tested stock VPC 7 vs VFP 7. I was more consistent with the VPC. But hit the VFP a full club longer, which is expected. I hit it a club and a half longer when I really went after it, which was nice. It felt soft for a cast but not like the Mizuno soft I'm used to with forged clubs.

I was deadly accurate with both, distance control was more consistent with the VPC. ^^

But again, it's a simulator with masking tape on the face, maybe that attributed to the softness in the cast VFP. I don't know.

Its funny that you mentioned that! I switched from the VFP to VPC even though I lost almost a club of distance. However, I was much more consistent with the VPC (loving the KBS C-Taper Lite shaft) and the feel was great.

But I think that VFP with the new Project X LZ graphite would look so sick!

The VFP iron lofts are stronger than the VPC iron lofts, so losing some distance there is par for the course.