2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

WWE wrestling thread

MtlJeff

Cena definitely proposing at Wrestlemania. I mean that has to be the outcome or Nikki is REALLY being a good sport here

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright who does everyone like in these matches?? (I may forget one or two)

RAW Womens Champ Fatal Fourway- I think Nia wins, shes dominated everything, or someone pins someone while shes outside

SD Womens Champ- Bliss, could see Becky maybe being a darkhorse (im hoping for a wardrobe malfunction in this match)

Miz/Maryse/Cena/Nikki- Cena/Nikki win, maybe Cena proposes

Neville/Aires- AA for the win

IC Title- Corbin, think its time for his push

US Title- KO, think they use this to write off Jericho for his Fozzy tour

SD Tag Title- not even sure who will wrestle in this, gonna go with Usos retain

Raw Tag Title- Club retains, couldnt see them switching to Enzo and Cass so quickly

Goldberg/Lesnar- Lesnar gets a win, not sure if he gets title though

Reigns/Undertaker- Reigns

AJ/Shane- AJ, but Shane does a couple cool spots

Wyatt/Orton- Wyatt gets his WM moment

MISC:

Andre Battle Royal- no clue, Big Show maybe??

Are Samoa Joe and Zayn gonna fight again? What about Strowman??

Finally remembered to look up Paige. She's a dang dirty girl.

I think Charlotte gets the belt back. She's still the best

SD hopefully bliss. And please let the malfunction happen!

Battle of the couples. Gotta be Cena and Nikki winning

Crusierweight. Hopefully Aires. Can't stand Neville

IC I think dean keeps it

us has to be Owens as Jericho is leaving

SD Tag. Who cares. It's the worst of all the titles either brand

Raw tag I think Enzo and Cass finally get the belt

Goldberg I think wins but wouldn't be surprised if lesnar dominates him in about 30 seconds

Reigns beats the 74 year old taker

Aj beats Shane's brains out like every time Shane wrestles

Orton reclaims his spot on top for one more run

Man there's a lot of matches!!! haha.

I know i'll probably be disappointed, but the match i want to mark out for is Undertaker vs Reigns. I just really hope this isn't a by the book Roman win followed by a handshake or something. I feel like Strowman is going to get involved but i don't see how that benefits anyone. If they do that Reigns probably stays a "face" which would really be a disaster. Reigns needs to crush undertaker and do something dirty at the end of the match. I'm optimistic

I like the card but i'm not sure what else i'm really psyched for. I think there's going to be some theatrics in the Wyatt/Orton match too. I don't see that being a clean one, and i could see some new characters or swerves

I think like most i want to see if Lesnar/Goldberg can actually put on a match. But i just don't think Goldberg can. I think it will be underwhelming

I could see Zayn/Joe getting involved in whatever HHH and Rollins do, especially if it's a "no rules" match. Those guys could carry some of the action because HHH is old and Rollins coming back from injury. Balor could also get involved in this. I could see this thing overall becoming a big streetfight similar to HHH/sting a couple of years ago, the rumor being it could establish a new authority faction

Surprised there's no ladder match. Thought for sure either the US or IC would be.

Styles/Shane is going to be 15 minutes long with 13 of them being boring, and a few ridiculous spots i think

I dont see that there is a surefire classic, but there's a lot of intriguing matches where stuff could happen.

I really am not sure what to expect

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Im thinking we will get a ten-fifteen min match with Goldberg/Lesnar. Probably not many moves, couple germans then Brock walks around for a min or two laughing/stalking whatever. Goldberg looked in GREAT shape last night. I miss all the slams he would do in WCW, maybe they bring some of those back, Lesnar's million ways of suplexing vs Goldbergs million ways of slamming.

Is the Raw tag titles gonna be a ladder match?? They teased it last night, though after what happened to Sheamus I dont think they will. Plust I thought "who is gonna do all the spots off those things? Enzo? Hes the only one that could do anything on those". Enzo needs to become a better wrestler for them to succeed. Other than a dropkick, punch, or headlock hes in there to get beat up and make the hot tag. Need him doing a few more things.

I think the Miz going to Smackdown, where he could benefit from their more lax restrictions and focus on promos, is my single best/favorite wrestling moment of 2016/2017.

I know he isn't the best in-ring guy, but other than Chris Jericho i'm not sure there's been a better overall entertainer for them the past year

The other day i was talking to a couple of friends, and i mentioned how i hoped Sami Zayn would go to Smackdown just so the Miz could skewer him on promos in a feud. He's kinda gotten to the point where he can elevate something without doing a single thing in the ring

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I LOL'd when he came out as Daniel Bryan in that Total Bellas skit!! What I would give to see those two go at it. I know DB has his health to worry about but wrestling with Miz is pretty low risk as long as he doesnt take any crazy risks. Let them have the same agreement Hunter and Rollins have. Maybe do a couple matches on tv where Miz wins by distraction and get even more heat on him. These two could really give a good program for a few months.

Does anyone follow WWE Creative on twitter?? If not I suggest you do and read their tweets as the program goes on, theyre pretty funny and spot on and call out a lot of wrestlers.

NXT predictions for tomorrow??

Roode holds on to NXT and Nakamura gets called up

Asuka- this one Im not sure...she has dominated NXT womens scene and its about time for her to get called up so she may drop the belt here

Tag Team- AOP retains, I like them as a tag team. I also like the other two in this match, could be a great match

Is the talent level in nxt still good? I've heard it's slipped. I feel like last year at this time with nakamura making his debut, zayn still there, alpha still there, Joe still there, enzo and cass there, Corbin there, crews, dillinger, they had tons of talent.

Not sure the new crop is as good but I don't watch it as much

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Is the talent level in nxt still good? I've heard it's slipped. I feel like last year at this time with nakamura making his debut, zayn still there, alpha still there, Joe still there, enzo and cass there, Corbin there, crews, dillinger, they had tons of talent.

Not sure the new crop is as good but I don't watch it as much

So you're saying I should sign up?!

Aleister Black looked good yesterday, the Tag match was great aswell.

I wonder who gets the post wrestlemania promotion? You have to figure Nakamura. My guess would also be Dillinger and The Revival.

I would imagine Nakamura goes to Raw because of course he does. And then Dillinger and Revival to Smackdown

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

My thoughts...

Couldnt believe the IC title was on the pre show, couldnt believe the SD Womens championship match came on when it did

Loved the AJ/Shane match thought it was actually a good match and Shane did his fair share in the match

KO winning was the right thing, cant wait for Jericho to finish up with Fozzy and come back in June/Julyish

Marked out hard when the Hardy Boyz came back, freaked out even harder when they won, hopefully they can keep some of the broken gimmick

Very underwhelmed by Bray/Orton, no clue where they go now but it had better involve AJ

LIke the Raw womens match though some of the finishes were sketchy, Nia has to get the belt eventually

Was cool seeing Gronk get in the ATGMBR, I like Mojo and hopefully Ryder comes back soon and they team back up and get a little push

Miz/Cena match was ok at best, I expected a whole lot more in the match from them, and good on the proposal

Undertaker/Reigns- hard to call this, UT didnt have much left and it took a super spear after about 5 SM punches and a few other spears to keep him down. Been reading other sites that Reigns was not happy about the match, especially when they botched the tombstone reversal, but only so much could be done. Im wondering where he goes from here. He really needs to go monster heel and beat everybody, including Brock. Just come in and interfere in matches and just beat everyone down, SM punches, spear, chairshots, everything!!

The first couple hours I thought man, this is going to be the best mania in forever. After the Miz/Cena match I was like okay this is worse than a Monday night raw.

Literally the last 4 or so matches were boring. Orton and Bray just don't have the in ring chemistry. The more I've watched Bray lately I can see why he's never been a headline guy for a long amount of time. He's got his gimmick and not much of a wrestler.

Taker/Reigns was what I figured it would be. Such a sad ending though watching the undertaker walk out one last time.

Lesnar/Goldberg could have cared less. We all knew they outcome before hand

Tagmatch. Was the highlight of the night. They did a really great job of keeping the hardy boyz return quiet.

Raws women's match was head and heels above the smackdown but it still wasn't a homerun.

Really wish Corbin would have won the IC

HHH and Rollins was a good match dragged a little a times but was still enjoyable. Can't believe no one interfered with all the Finn returning talk.

With a brand spilt and so many more titles wrestlemania may have to lose some no title matches. Even though Shane and AJ was probably the best match of the night.

I was happy with it. Not thrilled. It just was really predictble the whole way thru. Which I think they didn't want a whole lot of stuff going on and wanted the main story to be the undertakers last mania

The first couple hours I thought man, this is going to be the best mania in forever. After the Miz/Cena match I was like okay this is worse than a Monday night raw.

Literally the last 4 or so matches were boring. Orton and Bray just don't have the in ring chemistry. The more I've watched Bray lately I can see why he's never been a headline guy for a long amount of time. He's got his gimmick and not much of a wrestler.

Taker/Reigns was what I figured it would be. Such a sad ending though watching the undertaker walk out one last time.

Lesnar/Goldberg could have cared less. We all knew they outcome before hand

Tagmatch. Was the highlight of the night. They did a really great job of keeping the hardy boyz return quiet.

Raws women's match was head and heels above the smackdown but it still wasn't a homerun.

Really wish Corbin would have won the IC

HHH and Rollins was a good match dragged a little a times but was still enjoyable. Can't believe no one interfered with all the Finn returning talk.

With a brand spilt and so many more titles wrestlemania may have to lose some no title matches. Even though Shane and AJ was probably the best match of the night.

I was happy with it. Not thrilled. It just was really predictble the whole way thru. Which I think they didn't want a whole lot of stuff going on and wanted the main story to be the undertakers last mania

I agree with all of this. I loved the Goldberg/Lesnar match, liked seeing it go past a minute or two just would have liked to have seen a little more from each guy. Goldberg was all spears and a jackhammer, Lesnar all Germans and an F5. Would have liked Goldberg to have kicked out of the F5 the first time, then hit him witha couple more and count it out then. I mean Brock did kick out the jackhammer. Wonder if Goldberg is staying around or if he is done.

Liked the HHH/Rollins match although I wish Seth would have brought back the curb stomp.

I was worried about Taker. He looked and moved awful the couple times in the ring before WM. I didnt think he could hold up for a match and he did, barely, but other than the missed tombstone reversal, I thought it was ok. Loved him taking the spear into the announce table.

I'm really not sure Goldberg could've done more than he did. I think they were protecting him , it's tough to look like a monster if you're visibly gassed having a 7 minute match, which he might very well be. But overall i was excited watching the match.

It was a weird Mania. I think it was really good, but nothing about it was "great". It was just that everything was good.

-Styles and Mcmahon was a nice start. Nothing crazy, but a few good spots, like the shooting star press. It popped the crowd

-Chris Jericho could paint a house and make it interesting. Match was OK. I didn't care because i love Jericho

-I texted my friends before the women's match "i'm just here for the Charlotte moonsault".....we got it, and it was spectacular as always. As we have discussed, Charlotte may be the best true talent on the entire RAW roster. Her entrance, ring skills, character skills....total package.

-Hardy's comeback was great. The Jeff Hardy spot was just classic recklessness that you expect with them

-The Cena/Miz match had nothing to do with the match. It was a nice moment. Kudos to miz for selling the crap out of the match, which ended up being just a vehicle for Cena's proposal as expected. I expect Miz to get another huge push

-Orton/ Wyatt was a terrible match

Reigns / Taker ....I really like Roman Reigns. I know some don't. He's a really hard worker, durable as crap, great in the ring and has now main evented 3 consecutive Wrestlemanias against Lesnar/HHH/Undertaker. That is ridiculous. He worked the match well. Undertaker looked completely gassed and tired. He missed some spots. It's OK, he's the frigging Undertaker and could've done nothing and gone out a legend.

I read an article saying Reigns/Undertaker had all the highest rated RAW segments going into Mania. His autograph signing pre-mania had to go overtime aswell. Lately he's gotten better ratings than Goldberg and Lesnar despite going on the last segment a few times.

Barring injury we're going to get a lot more Roman, and probably as a tweener character who is both good and bad. Whatever i'm fine with it. Reigns is the man and i'll watch his matches any day

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I was reading thru some "turn Roman heel" ideas that had some substance.

- have Takers hat, gloves, coat in the ring and RR come out and throw them out the ring

- have RR come down and put on Takers coat and start wearing it in his entrance

And my fave- have Takers stuff still in the ring, RR come out and put a chair over it, sit down and start talking

He got some good chants at him last night. Love that he came out, said 4 words, and left. I thought that was great. I think if he was just a full blown arrogant a hole heel it would be a great character and the fans would love it. I am indifferent to him. I think hes a good worker and I dont even think his mic skills are that bad, hes just reading what is written for him. I would like to see him with a different finisher. I hate the SM punch and spear combo thing, give him something good, some sort of slam or something.

It was a little disappointing last night. Raw was better than usual but still was wanting more for it being the night after Mania.

If I would have stayed up till 11 and Finn not came out, I would have quit watching wrestling then. I wanted him to comeback at mania but didn't happen so I'm glad it did last night. The guy is dang awesome.

And it's gonna be all reigns from here on out. I think with the shake up AJ is coming to raw and those two will go at it

Weird segment with lesnar and strowman. Didn't make a lot of sense I didn't think

Ty Dillinger debut on Smackdown tonight ....nice!

I like Dillinger. And his theme is my ringtone. When it goes off at work me and a couple of friends (who are fans) do the "10" thing

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Shinsuke on Smackdown!!!

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]