2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Nike footwear 2016

Stuu

I hope the LC5 is so good it gets me off my NG Free platform based addiction! Please...I feel like now hat Tiger is off the Free, and even Molinari...that they have a lot less $ reserved for future R & D....

I actually think they will be going in the opposite direction, especially in regards to limited edition shoes. Remember the new president came from Jordan and will probably bring a lot of that with him.

I think we already seeing signs of his "Jordan" experience with the multitude of options this year. Lots of different models to choose from and not all at once...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my AM 90s in today. Really impressed. They are a bit difficult to slip on due to the 'footy' style but super comfortable and I dont see the 'getting on' problem lasting long after they are broken in.

how is the sizing in those compared to the other nike shoes? i'm mostly US 10 in nike shoe. only exception is the TW (free) where i need a 10,5

Got my AM 90s in today. Really impressed. They are a bit difficult to slip on due to the 'footy' style but super comfortable and I dont see the 'getting on' problem lasting long after they are broken in.

how is the sizing in those compared to the other nike shoes? i'm mostly US 10 in nike shoe. only exception is the TW (free) where i need a 10,5

I went true to my Nike size. Never had/tried on any of the TWs so I'm not sure how they compare.

I've told myself I don't need the Arizona LC4s and that I would wait on the 7/1 release of the Wolf Gray/Volt, and that the only other shoes I would be buying are the IR AM 90s.

So, what do I do? I impulse nabbed some of the clearance TW 15s in silver from NDC when I'm half awake last night. I've been eyeing them for a long time and for that price I couldn't pass it up.

When did the Fire and Zoom Attack get added to NDC? Hadn't seen them up there until this morning. The Zoom Attack is growing on me but I'll have to see it in person.

I've told myself I don't need the Arizona LC4s and that I would wait on the 7/1 release of the Wolf Gray/Volt, and that the only other shoes I would be buying are the IR AM 90s.

So, what do I do? I impulse nabbed some of the clearance TW 15s in silver from NDC when I'm half awake last night. I've been eyeing them for a long time and for that price I couldn't pass it up.

When did the Fire and Zoom Attack get added to NDC? Hadn't seen them up there until this morning. The Zoom Attack is growing on me but I'll have to see it in person.

i noticed them Monday on NDC. They grew so much on me I bought the white and black.

13th

Did you use the code MOTION for an extra 20% off sale items?

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

Did you use the code MOTION for an extra 20% off sale items?

I sure did! Good looking out though. That's actually how I justified buying them last minute...hehe

Just got in my Longhorn LC 4's and couldn't be happier.

Great color and no logo on the side of the shoe.

those are tempting... it seems to be them or the flyknits... having said that the mula mentioning lower flyknits has me very intrigued and scared to buy....

• Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

I agree with you on the Zoom Attack. I didn't like it until I saw it in person. I LIKE IT A LOT! LOL! I am also intrigued by the Fires. My store doesn't carry a size 14 in either shoe so I can't try them on unfortunately.

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour

I agree with you on the Zoom Attack. I didn't like it until I saw it in person. I LIKE IT A LOT! LOL! I am also intrigued by the Fires. My store doesn't carry a size 14 in either shoe so I can't try them on unfortunately.

I nabbed the white/black Zoom's today, can't wait to see em in person.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Size 14! Does Nike make skis now?

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

LMBO!!! Man I got a good comeback for that but I've already been warned by the moderators for something really elementary. You lucky!!!! LOL!

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour

LMBO!!! Man I got a good comeback for that but I've already been warned by the moderators for something really elementary. You lucky!!!! LOL!

I know what they say, people with big feet wear big shoes!

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Just got in my Longhorn LC 4's and couldn't be happier.

Great color and no logo on the side of the shoe.

Thanks for the info and photos, don't care if it has school logo on the inside, but swoosh is better. I love the orange they have on the shoe.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

I think you guys are crazy, those orange LC4's are awful.

These are MUCH better.

;)

[color=#0000ff]PING G410+ [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS T1100 Tour Issue 6.5 75g[/color]
[color=#0000FF]PING G410 LST 3W [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 85g[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]Titleist 818H1 2H [/color][color=#ff0000]Fujikura Atmos HB Black Tour Spec 9X[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]Titleist U510 4i [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS Black Hybrid Tour Issue 6.5 105g[/color]
[color=#808080]Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-PW [/color][color=#ff0000]X100 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 50* F Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]X100 Tour Issue USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 54* M Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]S400 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 58* K Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]S400 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 35" w/ Super Stroke 2.0 USA Ryder Cup Grip[/color]

These are MUCH better.

;)

Ahh the Red River Rivalry...the one high point in an otherwise disappointing college football season last year!!!!!

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

Anyone else disappointed with the AM90s? There's really nothing to keep the heel locked down so mine just slides up when walking and during the swing. I wear the same size in every single nike shoe, so I doubt its a size thing. Its a bummer because they look amazing.

I have the same problem. It's going back to Nike

These are MUCH better.

;)

:ban:

CR3GP6DUEAA75SK.png

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Anyone else disappointed with the AM90s? There's really nothing to keep the heel locked down so mine just slides up when walking and during the swing. I wear the same size in every single nike shoe, so I doubt its a size thing. Its a bummer because they look amazing.

This was an initial concern of mine with the FI Premiere, as it has a sock liner type thing also, but the heel is locked in.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Mine are too, I was so pumped about these too but they have to perform.

NIKE, please just give me an all-white TW15. I'll be a new pair every year until the end of time. I'm literally begging.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron