Nike footwear 2016

Stuu

Wonder how these would hold up on the course...

http://store.nike.co...2/pgid-11068678

There's also some Lacrosse turf high tops that would seem to work for golf as well. Can't be that much different than golf spikeless, right?

Not bad looking! What's up with the backwards swoosh?

Not sure. I think they started doing the backwards swoosh a while back on certain shoes. Some of my Lebron X's and some of my Lebron lows have that.

I saw those Lacrosse shoes. They are actually Lebron Xesque

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went down to my local course that's pretty much Nike everything. I tried to order a pair of LC4's in Midnight Navy and photo blue and was told that they aren't even available in Canada! I was so disappointed. I'm now scouring the country looking for a pair since I had seen them on Golftown website. If that doesn't work, I'll ID a pair, or have to order from the states!

The one thing that sucks is nike/adidas shoes run small. The LC4's look awful nice with a bigger price tag too.

Always try shoes on late in the day as your feet will be at their biggest, width of course

Run small compared to what? I've worn a 9.5 in Nike shoes for like 15 years and that's never ever changed. Every 9.5 I get fits true to size.

Welp, it appears I jinxed myself with this post today. Got my Lunar Fires in from Golfsmith, 9.5 and they are LONG. They are pretty snug on the sides and fit great, but they are way too long. Looks like i'll have to try to swap them out for a Wide 9, because I actually really like the looks of them.

The one thing that sucks is nike/adidas shoes run small. The LC4's look awful nice with a bigger price tag too.

Always try shoes on late in the day as your feet will be at their biggest, width of course

Run small compared to what? I've worn a 9.5 in Nike shoes for like 15 years and that's never ever changed. Every 9.5 I get fits true to size.

Welp, it appears I jinxed myself with this post today. Got my Lunar Fires in from Golfsmith, 9.5 and they are LONG. They are pretty snug on the sides and fit great, but they are way too long. Looks like i'll have to try to swap them out for a Wide 9, because I actually really like the looks of them.

I get the same size in all my Nike's. I got them in a 9, and they fit fine. It is long feeling in the toe, but not on the heel.

But did not feel 'long' enough for me when I played in them, I didn't even lace them up tight. Did not slip off my foot/heel when I walked 18 and took swings, etc..

It's very roomy in the front area, maybe that's what makes it feel 'long', in the end, I had no major sizing issues.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Is the only place to buy those Kostons on Nike.com? They look amazing but I'm in Canada and the Nike.ca store, while it has launched, is junk.

Yeah, almost certainly. Heck, they were originally announced 3 years ago. They must have found a massive backstock in the warehouse or something, it's a really weird release.

#Gentry #50Billion

Nike Vapor Pro Blades 5-PW
Nike Unitized Putter
Nike Covert Driver
Nike Engage Wedges
Nike CPR 5 Wood (yes the original CPR)
NIKE Sasquatch 3 Wood

I get the same size in all my Nike's. I got them in a 9, and they fit fine. It is long feeling in the toe, but not on the heel.

But did not feel 'long' enough for me when I played in them, I didn't even lace them up tight. Did not slip off my foot/heel when I walked 18 and took swings, etc..

It's very roomy in the front area, maybe that's what makes it feel 'long', in the end, I had no major sizing issues.

Yeah, it's a long feeling shoe in general. But a little more slide that i like in my heel. I'm gonna try them with a different pair of socks tomorrow around the house and see if i change my mind. But i'm thinking i'm just gonna return them for the 100 back on a GS gift card and wait on a deal on the LC4, I just like the look of them better anyway.

Wore the AM90 for first round today. My LC4's are size 10, but I normally wear 10.5. I ordered both the 10 and 10.5 in the 90's and the 10.5 fit me way better so I sent the 10s back. All that being said, I see what others were saying about the heel sliding. I don't think it's a sizing issue, but because the sock liner is almost a silky soft material it slides on your socks a bit more. I definitely had to adjust my socks a couple times through the round. When I took them off after the round my socks were soaked. Today was the warmest round I've played all year, so im not sure whether it was the heat of the day, or they don't breathe as well as my LC4. I'm thinking it is because of the heat, as the LC4 are leather, and I can't imagine those breathing any better than the fabric that the AM90's are. Honestly, the material of the AM90 remind me of pool shoes my mom bought me when I was like 8.

Wore the AM90 for first round today. My LC4's are size 10, but I normally wear 10.5. I ordered both the 10 and 10.5 in the 90's and the 10.5 fit me way better so I sent the 10s back. All that being said, I see what others were saying about the heel sliding. I don't think it's a sizing issue, but because the sock liner is almost a silky soft material it slides on your socks a bit more. I definitely had to adjust my socks a couple times through the round. When I took them off after the round my socks were soaked. Today was the warmest round I've played all year, so im not sure whether it was the heat of the day, or they don't breathe as well as my LC4. I'm thinking it is because of the heat, as the LC4 are leather, and I can't imagine those breathing any better than the fabric that the AM90's are. Honestly, the material of the AM90 remind me of pool shoes my mom bought me when I was like 8.

I think the materials they use on the toe makes it not breathable. It's thicker than the ones in the FI Impact 2, those are very breathable when I played in them. Haven't played in the 90's yet, but the materials on them is leaning towards more waterproof in the toe area, keeping the water out, also keeping the heat inside the shoe.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

I went down to my local course that's pretty much Nike everything. I tried to order a pair of LC4's in Midnight Navy and photo blue and was told that they aren't even available in Canada! I was so disappointed. I'm now scouring the country looking for a pair since I had seen them on Golftown website. If that doesn't work, I'll ID a pair, or have to order from the states!

Yah i'm getting the feeling the Canadian market is not getting as much gear this year as in years past. I ordered a set of Engages and now they are back ordered. I was going to order two pairs of LC4s in the newer colors and i'm afraid they wont have access to them.

Just putting this out there - the Nike Vapor Speed Turf shoes surprised me on the course yesterday. Very stable and felt great. They will probably wear faster on the toe area of my pivot foot since they're not reinforced there, but kind of cool to rock something different.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/vapor-speed-turf-football-shoe/pid-10950932/pgid-11068678

Just putting this out there - the Nike Vapor Speed Turf shoes surprised me on the course yesterday. Very stable and felt great. They will probably wear faster on the toe area of my pivot foot since they're not reinforced there, but kind of cool to rock something different.

I'm kinda diggin' it.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/vapor-speed-turf-football-shoe/pid-10950932/pgid-11068678

I like the styling a lot. How do you think these would be off the course. Would these work as everyday shoes and going to the range or are the nubs too long and uncomfortable?

I like the styling a lot. How do you think these would be off the course. Would these work as everyday shoes and going to the range or are the nubs too long and uncomfortable?

These would almost certainly be perfect range shoes, right? I really don't like wearing spiked shoes to the range so pretty much any spikeless shoes will work great for that, the little nubs make these probably the best range shoes I can imagine, really. I'm probably gonna have to grab a pair.

I wore my 9.5 lunar fires for a round today. I laced them up a little tighter and wore a different pair of socks and the fit was pretty, pretty solid. I had a little play in my heel, but otherwise they were great. They were also really warm, which was nice because I ordered them for cooler rounds and only wore them today to test them out, so all in all, i'm pretty happy with em.

sorry guys a little computer snafu, but got my zoom attacks in Friday and they are a great shoe! Took a hole to break in but very comfy. Shoe reminds me of the old TW line, which was a great shoe!! No heel slippage, sock stayed in place whole round. A little extra room in the toe, but that's ok with me.

Good to hear, will have a pair waiting for me upon the return from my fishing trip.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

You can feel/hear the spikes on any hard surface, unfortunately. Great for the range or course.

You can feel/hear the spikes on any hard surface, unfortunately. Great for the range or course.

I kinda like the Silver pair. thanks for the insight, great find!

Played in the Air Zoom 90s yesterday in the rain and I have to say, the must comfortable shoe ever. I thought the FI Premieres were comfortable but the 90s has those beat. I had no issues with the slipping of my heels but I can see what some others were talking about. Traction was great, especially playing in the rain, didn't slip once. I hope Nike does ID for these cause I will buy multiple pairs.

Rory's LC4 today look familiar. :)

IMG_2566_zpspayjekzj.jpg

533404788_zpsrcvafmjw.jpg

Do you use your shoes more then once around?

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

lol, I don't have that many pairs to only wear them once, rotate between all of them depending on weather, course condition and outfit of course.

I do wear a brand new golf shirt each round thou.

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

lol, I don't have that many pairs to only wear them once, rotate between all of them depending on weather, course condition and outfit of course.

What do you do with the shirt after that?

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

What do you do with the shirt after that?

I was wondering the same thing. If they don't go on a toilet paper roll in his all marble swoosh logo'd bathroom and he's a size medium, I know a peasant who would take them. :rofl:

Just kidding haha, I'm jealous WHC! You've got a great shoe collection.