2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Oceans Eleven Confessions to break a man's heart....

Matt J

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had a few very rare DWDs (Deucing while driving, Thug). Had a cigarette

load out of North Carolina and for security reasons not allowed to stop within

400 miles of shipper. Had an ED brewing(emergency deuce, Thug). EDs are

not exactly solid shall we say.

Stuffed about a half dozen Walmart bags together (to prevent leakage) and

let her rip at 70mph and then threw the bag out the window....yes, I littered

.....and hazmat radioactive toxic waste, lol.....and thank God for Reason's

scented anal wipes.

You just took hauling Word not allowed to a whole other level. LMAO!!!

Deuces were wild.

Perfect for turning your hand into a royal flush.

Yes!! Winning!!

Played 9 again this morning. Back 9. 10 has a 100 yard carry off the tee. I skipped it across the water. Lol. First swing of the day and I was by myself so I took a mulligan. YES. I TOOK A MULLIGAN. LMAO! Par....or double. ;)

Reeled off 7 more pars. On 18, I couldn't find my ball in the clover on the right. Searched for 15 minutes. Took a favorable ;) drop @ 190 and put it on the green. Two putt.

So, in summary, I shot 36 or 38 or 41...okay 41.

Since I was by myself with no one behind me I dropped several balls from 80 yards and in, including bunkers and extra putts, and kinda kept score with my original shot...kinda 'cause I cheated on 10 and 18. :D

Full disclosure: I rolled (improved my lie) the ball twice. 4i and 3w from heavy rough. LMAO. Both were par 5s. I could've hit a short iron and still got home.

A wise man once said "F*&\ it!"...and lived happily ever after.

Okay, I shot 43!

Nice 36 MC! 43? What are you thinking? This is a confessions thread or something?

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

MJ, sorry, to hear about your back. Hope it's nothing but a muscle strain.

Papa, NICE!!! I've never hit the VRs but they get a lot of love from those that have. Congrats.

Radro, let me get this straight.... you bought a dime bag at truck stop in Salinas? Ummm.....no $hit? ;)

Big Stu, signature updated. Einstein quote AND OGA member.

Well Wolf there's this: http://www.sportsgri...holds-your-pee/

And for the ladies this: https://www.shewee.com

Necessity is the mother of invention:

http://www.sportsgri...holds-your-pee/

I saw this on the old golf channel show where inventors presented their inventions in the hopes of getting it sponsored.

Confession: I once drove interstate 40 across TX, NM, and AZ without making a pit stop for 16 hours. I drank Snapple iced tee and used the empty bottles to pee into whilst driving. When I finally stopped I had like 5 full bottles.

I'm a bit late catching up on this (had a busy few days) but this cracked me up. A club to slash into. LOL! Don't tell me, the invention didn't get funding?

It does raise a lot of questions though, this being WRX n'all...

1) How are swingweight, static weight and MOI affected when your Uro Club has a 'full tank'?

2) What happens if the cap comes off at the top of your backswing? Yellow shower?

3) Do they make it in a blade?

I think my antibiotics are getting to me this afternoon... everything is grabbing my funnybone too...

#3 Do they make it............ in a blade?........ hilarious I can see the engineers now, "hey Fred, this is nice, but what about a blade?"...... "oh.......yeah, well..........I'm...... I'm workin' on that, yeah.... the CAD system went out, and uh... I forgot to save the design, so uh, I gotta start over..." "you didn't save it?........."no, uh, I was, well, I didn't really start it, I was uh, yeah, I was drivin' down the freeway, following this truck, and I got hit by this glob of Walmart bags.."

Lol! Yeah, Bob says to Fred that he likes the initial designs of the Uro Club but it's is just not workable enough and doesn't feel like "buttah" when pured.

Sixty, it looks like you might be challenging RP for best med induced post of the day....

scented anal wipes.

What the hell did I just read?

Been quiet the last few days as work has been bonkers and I return to find that we are in the sh!tt3r.

We DO have our occasional forays into bathroom humor. Men will be men.

OK so I forgot to tell this one earlier because it was just before I went on vacation...

So my wife and I were finishing our normal Sunday round at the club, and as part of my normal post round ritual before heading home, I go to the men's room to soak my golf towel in a little soap and water to clean off my Miuras with it. The men's room is a single toilet one and when I opened the door it smelled like death in there. I seriously could not even break the plane of the doorway. It was putrid. I thought a zombie dropped a deuce of epic proportions in there. My wife was 10 ft away and caught a whiff and gagged too. So anyway, I plug my nose and leave the door wide open to air it out. I backed off to 20 ft away and waited a few minutes. As I approached the door again it was still rank in there. I back off again and start telling myself it is not smelling as bad. I approach again and it is still smelly. My wife and I are laughing it is so bad. ("What did that guy eat?") I backed off again, said "F-it", and held my breath and nose while I tried to wet my towel at the sink. In the process of it, I catch something out of the corner of my eye in FRONT of the toilet. I turn and look and lo and behold it was the remnants of an ED. It wasn't mud or dirt that's for darn sure. Nasty splash patterns with lovely nutty "chunks" here and there. I dry heaved a little and got out of there fast. I told my wife and the assistant pro about it and the poor guy had to clean it up. I can only imagine how it went down for the poor guy that made the mess. He was ALMOST there!

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

^ Make him take the bladeocratic oath first, STU!

NO nO no! No RULES!!!!!!! :beruo:

LOL OGA member #2 wants to be a OGAGPB (figure it out yourself, thug).

Actually member #2 was billh and I think Rad was #3

That is correct. Bill was deuce.

BILL IS #2....I am injured reserve right now.....I shall return !

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

scented anal wipes.

hahaha... funniest thing I've heard of all week Rad... :) so, Walmart bags are good for something? (we shop there once in a while because the checkout people are so dang friendly)

Did you know in Calif. plastic bags are banned in some places?

So I'm checking out at the Pilot TS in Salinas and I have 4 Diet Pepsis and

other assorted things on the counter and the girls asked if I wanted a bag.

DUH.....what do you think?

She said the paper bags are 10 cents each and I said just give me plastic.

She said plastic is illegal now so I can carry my stuff out or pay for the paper

bag......so I gave her dime for a bag, lol.....then I lit in on fire and threw it in

the dumpster............................................................not really.

Sorry Rad for the PSA, but those bags really are a scourge on the environment. A vast proportion of them don't make to the interior of a landfill, and for various reasons end up at large. In my area, this means the ocean and bays. I kayak and fish in my back bays and lately I find these damn things everywhere. Every trip I come back with bunch of them in my yak. It's disheartening and disgusting. I keep some reusable bags for shopping tucked under the rear seat of my truck. Real easy solution. OK, PSA over.

^ Amen, thug. But be careful about grabbing the Wal-Mart bags!

Registered Bladeocrat

scented anal wipes.

hahaha... funniest thing I've heard of all week Rad... :) so, Walmart bags are good for something? (we shop there once in a while because the checkout people are so dang friendly)

She said plastic is illegal now so I can carry my stuff out or pay for the paper

bag......so I gave her dime for a bag, lol.....then I lit in on fire and threw it in

the dumpster............................................................not really.

Sorry Rad for the PSA, but those bags really are a scourge on the environment. A vast proportion of them don't make to the interior of a landfill, and for various reasons end up at large. In my area, this means the ocean and bays. I kayak and fish in my back bays and lately I find these damn things everywhere. Every trip I come back with bunch of them in my yak. It's disheartening and disgusting. I keep some reusable bags for shopping tucked under the rear seat of my truck. Real easy solution. OK, PSA over.

If you find a 6 pack of Walmart bags, leave them be. :D

Seriously, being from SoCal we went through the transition from paper

to plastic thirty some years ago; and for awhile we got used to the "paper

or plastic?" question every time we checked out at the grocery store.

So why the switch to plastic??

The tree huggers convinced politicians (and the public) that saving trees

was of paramount concern and started a whole movement to save trees

and so we moved to plastic bags to "save the trees".

Well, there never has been a shortage of trees. It was 100% bullpucky.

So now we have the same tree huggers worried about plastic bags

ruining the environment.....and now want to go back to paper bags.

Do you see why so many of us don't take these people seriously??

Just had a quick rang session with the nikes. They are super solid haha. Very ummm fade biased? Haha but mostly my swing today which I couldnt get super comfortable for the most part. But I did hit a few shots pretty dead center with a few. One being the 3 iron of a tee. Oh my god that was wonderful haha. High fade that just rocketed off the face and when I landed it took a huge hop forward and ran :)

One thing I also noticed was how heavy they feel. Not bad but in the longer irons I could tell it was affecting my effort level. Oh and still not a fan of dg hahaha. Really need to take and put the modus shafts I have in them.

Nice update. And to think you have only just begun. Yes that solid uncomplicated muscle makes for a very solid feeling pure strike. The more angles and complications in the head shape, the more dampened and less solid is the feel.

And that 3i shot off the tee is a really nice drive alternative on short par 4s or just ones you want to keep in play. My 3i is about 185yds tops off turf but off a tee I can get it to 195 with good roll.

I swear TT DG S300 shafts certainly don't help blade sales. I don't care for them at all.

Registered Bladeocrat

scented anal wipes.

The switch to plastic was not driven by 'tree huggers'. It was driven by the plastics industry and their lobbyists and $$ and PR. And, no, not bullpucky, we did have a shortage of trees, since back then the practice was clearcutting rather than cutting and replanting since more sustainable forestry was in its infancy. And the

'tree huggers' have never ever advocated use of plastic bags. And the drawbacks of plastic bags were unknown. And now we have highly efficient paper recycling processes but still can't recycle plastic bags. See, environmental issues are far from static. They do not retain the same dynamics over time. They change along with society and technology and knowledge. One of the problems is that people are only familiar with the 'USA Today' version of what is going on. Gotta dig deeper than that. Anyone familiar with the real story of big oil?

Besides, even if what I just said was a load of horesh!t, why is it so hard to just put a few reusable bags under your seat?

Just had a quick rang session with the nikes. They are super solid haha. Very ummm fade biased? Haha but mostly my swing today which I couldnt get super comfortable for the most part. But I did hit a few shots pretty dead center with a few. One being the 3 iron of a tee. Oh my god that was wonderful haha. High fade that just rocketed off the face and when I landed it took a huge hop forward and ran :)

One thing I also noticed was how heavy they feel. Not bad but in the longer irons I could tell it was affecting my effort level. Oh and still not a fan of dg hahaha. Really need to take and put the modus shafts I have in them.

Nice update. And to think you have only just begun. Yes that solid uncomplicated muscle makes for a very solid feeling pure strike. The more angles and complications in the head shape, the more dampened and less solid is the feel.

And that 3i shot off the tee is a really nice drive alternative on short par 4s or just ones you want to keep in play. My 3i is about 185yds tops off turf but off a tee I can get it to 195 with good roll.

I swear TT DG S300 shafts certainly don't help blade sales. I don't care for them at all.

I think the S300 may be one of the best selling shafts ever. I don't like

them either and so I figured the problem was me, lol. But maybe people

never really got into shafts until recent years and so the club heads

got the blame for many years when the shafts were really to blame.

It seems to me there is now a movement away from those shafts

due to more options and people getting fit, etc.

I think the S300 may be one of the best selling shafts ever. I don't like

them either and so I figured the problem was me, lol. But maybe people

never really got into shafts until recent years and so the club heads

got the blame for many years when the shafts were really to blame.

It seems to me there is now a movement away from those shafts

due to more options and people getting fit, etc.

I don't disagree, but also the reason they were the standard for off the rack clubs was not driven by golfer's choice, but by TTs dealing with the club manufacturers. KBS has somehow started to lowball TT more recently so now they are standard for some off the rack clubs. And to be clear, I can play them fine. I just can't handle how they feel.

Registered Bladeocrat

The switch to plastic was not driven by 'tree huggers'. It was driven by the plastics industry and their lobbyists and $$ and PR. Also back then more sustainable forestry was in its infancy. And the drawbacks of plastic bags were unknown. And now we have highly efficient paper recycling processes but still can't recycle plastic bags. See, environmental issues are far from static. They do not retain the same dynamics over time. They change along with society and technology and knowledge.

Besides, even if what I just said was a load of horesh!t, why is it so hard to just put a few reusable bags under your seat?

Sorry Thug, it ain't personal.

The truth would be good whenever we make changes in our society.

People can accept truth and risk when it is explained and it's much

better than feeding them propaganda and alarmism.

As a scientist and chemist what is your professional opinion of DDT?

Was it good to ban it's use? See, I don't know. I have heard millions

have died around the world from malaria and the rush to ban DDT

was a mistake that cost all those lives.

I don't know the answer to whether it should have been banned or not.

I don't know what the truth of the whole story is and don't remember

what the public was told when it was banned. It was a long time ago.

I hear about it from time to time so I hope you don't mind if I pick your

brain on it. It would be nice to know the truth once and for all.

MC it is simply hard to flight a wedge down. Shaft type may help a little but also stronger lofted wedges lowers the flight more.

Personally I like the same shaft in my wedges and irons. The ball flight and height then becomes a function of my loft progression.

Registered Bladeocrat

Yeah I know it's not personal Rad, and that's good cause it allows me to get on my soapbox. Thanks!

What the populace learns about various topics, whether it's economy, international conflict, domestic politics, legislation, health care, or environmental issues, is mainly derived from mainstream media, and unfortunately most of it is driven by one biased source or another. The tobacco industry still invests millions of dollars ever year trying to inject the media with messages that tobacco use is not as harmful as we have been led to believe.

DDT is a good example. It was initially a holy grail for mankind. It reduced the occurrence of malaria, and protected many crops from pests there by increasing harvest yields. However, after a couple of decades of use, biologists started noticing around the world that raptors (hawks, falcons, eagles) started declining alarmingly. It was a head scratcher, but they did notice that a lot of monitored nests had eggs that were crushed. After many years someone did a chemical analysis of the crushed egg shells, and, yup DDT. DDT causes severe softening of bird eggshells. Then DuPont launched an aggressive campaign that DDT was mankind's savior and to ban it would be suicide. DDT is a chemical that does not degrade or go away, it just collects in animals, and every time an animal eats another animal it concentrates up the chain to the apex predator, which in a bay or river environment, is often an eagle or other raptor (or man, if you eat a lot of local seafood). So, our national bird came pretty damn close to saying byby until we found out our mistake. Now I see an occasional eagle overhead when I play some of the bayside holes on my course and feel glad. It's a classic tradeoff: do we want less mosquitoes and more crops, or do we want a world without any hawks, ospreys, and eagles? And do we want this chemical constantly accumulating in our environment and in our bodies?

Edit: typos, too much wine. hey F it its firday!

Yeah I know it's not personal Rad, and that's good cause it allows me to get on my soapbox. Thanks!

What the populace learns about various topics, whether it's economy, international conflict, domestic politics, legislation, health care, or environmental issues, is mainly derived from mainstream media, and unfortunately most of it is driven by one biased source or another. The tobacco industry still invests millions of dollars ever year trying to inject the media with messages that tobacco use is not as harmful as we have been led to believe.

DDT is a good example. It was initially a holy grail for mankind. It reduced the occurrence of malaria, and protected many crops from pests there by increasing harvest yields. However, after a couple of decades of use, biologists stared noticing around the world that raptors (hawks, falcons, eagles) started declining alarmingly. It was a head scratcher, but they did notice that a lot of monitored nests had eggs that were crushed. After many years someone did a chemical analysis of the crushed egg shells, and, yup DDT. DDT causes severe softening of bird eggshells. DDT is a chemical that does not degrade or go away, it just collects in animals, and every time an animal eats another animal it concentrates up the chain to the apex predator, which in a bay or river environment, is often an eagle or other raptor. So, our national bird came pretty damn close to saying byby until we found out our mistake. Now I see an occasional eagle overhead when I play some of the bayside holes on my course and feel glad. It's a classic tradeoff: do we want less mosquitoes and more crops, or do we want a world without any hawks, ospreys, and eagles? And do we want this chemical constantly accumulating in our environment and in our bodies?

But see we have this dichotomy of placing animal life above human life. I

believe in protecting animal life but draw a line when preserving a bird is

more important than saving human lives. We seem to lack ways to do

both at times and so we choose animals over people.

Yes, you can say perhaps that down the road preserving the bird will

benefit future humanity but if it's your life that succumbs to malaria or

one of your loved ones would you feel the same?

DDT is a good example. It was initially a holy grail for mankind. It reduced the occurrence of malaria, and protected many crops from pests there by increasing harvest yields. However, after a couple of decades of use, biologists stared noticing around the world that raptors (hawks, falcons, eagles) started declining alarmingly. It was a head scratcher, but they did notice that a lot of monitored nests had eggs that were crushed. After many years someone did a chemical analysis of the crushed egg shells, and, yup DDT. DDT causes severe softening of bird eggshells. DDT is a chemical that does not degrade or go away, it just collects in animals, and every time an animal eats another animal it concentrates up the chain to the apex predator, which in a bay or river environment, is often an eagle or other raptor. So, our national bird came pretty damn close to saying byby until we found out our mistake. Now I see an occasional eagle overhead when I play some of the bayside holes on my course and feel glad. It's a classic tradeoff: do we want less mosquitoes and more crops, or do we want a world without any hawks, ospreys, and eagles? And do we want this chemical constantly accumulating in our environment and in our bodies?

First, it's not THE bird. It's many many species that would be in trouble if DDT use were continued. And, like I said, it would start accumulating in our bodies as well, although it was shown by Dupont to be non toxic to humans. Although, did they do studies on generations of babies being conceived with high concetrations of DDT in their bloodsream? The answer is no, because we never got that far thank God. We have to abandon the thought that as long as we have pigs, sheep, cows, and crops, we are good, and all other species can just die or whatever, who cares. The world's ecosystem is not built on sheep, pigs, cows, corn, wheat, and corn. The bioshpere is an incredibly complex web wherein when we pull or cut one thread and on the other side something collapses.

And, to answer you question directly, yes, it would be worthwhile if it came down to preserving a number of species vs. preserving a few thousand human lives. Oh, BTW, they have since produced a number of effective insecticides that don't have the nefarious effects like DDT. Even with DDT, malaria is still a very efficient pathogen that will always have an imprint on human health and well being forever. And ever. Unfortunately.

First, it's not THE bird. It's many many species that would be in trouble if DDT use were continued. And, like I said, it would start accumulating in our bodies as well, although it was shown by Dupont to be non toxic to humans. Although, did they do studies on generations of babies being conceived with high concetrations of DDT in their bloodsream? The answer is no, because we never got that far thank God. We have to abandon the thought that as long as we have pigs, sheep, cows, and crops, we are good, and all other species can just die or whatever, who cares. The world's ecosystem is not built on sheep, pigs, cows, corn, wheat, and corn. The bioshpere is an incredibly complex web wherein when we pull or cut one thread and on the other side something collapses.

And, to answer you question directly, yes, it would be worthwhile if it came down to preserving a number of species vs. preserving a few thousand human lives. Oh, BTW, they have since produced a number of effective insecticides that don't have the nefarious effects like DDT. Even with DDT, malaria is still a very efficient pathogen that will always have an imprint on human health and well being forever. And ever. Unfortunately.

Ya, we will disagree on that. I don't think the biosphere is all that fragile as

a whole and that every species is somehow interdependent. And I will never

place animal life above human life.

You see, people trust scientists when they say things yet a common sense

evaluation should cause them to question some of it. It's good to question

the veracity of many things that people are taught to assume are correct.

Complexity is a tool often used to distract and deter and so is time. Speaking

of time in incomprehensible ways leads people to think something can

happen "given enough time" though in truth it will never happen.

I am actually a believer in being good stewards of the earth and all that is

in it and I think we agree on that. As usual though, disagreements come in

when it gets to means and methods.

I am a believer in individual freedom and property rights and I see us losing

those rapidly because of the methods being employed. I always have to

balance my rights against those of others and that is a given but I don't

want the interests of the greater good to destroy my rights entirely and in the

end the rights of everyone.

Tooled, lots of funny posts lol!

Matt, get that back checked, a friend of mine just had back surgery recently. He could barley walk, sleep, eat, it was bad. He's MUCH better now, just the nerves healing up but no more pain. I certainly hope your condition doesn't require surgery!

Papa, lovely irons! Gotta put your Nippons on those!

As for s300's I played those basically since I was 15. I hit them fairly high and they spin a lot for me. That's why my MB's have the Nippon Modus Tour 130x's in them. No more extra kicking in the downswing like I would get with the s300's. Supposedly the 130's are supposed to be rebar LOL, I'll see if I can handle them (hopefully this year)

Bill, hope your recovery is going well!

Been listening to a lot of music lately, missing drumming. I'm really rusty, it's kinda depressing really LOL. Here's something I stumbled on surfing youtube. If I were to have any man's voice it would be this guy. Also didn't realize how many hits David Foster(Canadian btw for our Confessoners up north) wrote, or co-wrote, mind blowing!! Enjoy the clip if you have time!

[media=]

[/media]

I have always been a TT S300 and 400 guy but it is in how you tip them and set them up to begin with. Most builders and factories have a tendency to tip them too stiff to begin with and it does not allow the club head to kick and work. Now lately I am tending to slide towards the KBS and FST shafts. That FST 90 has such a section that you have multiple options on how to tip it. I am on the fence now about which shaft I am going with to reshaft the Muirfields but it is a back burner project for now. Actually I am trying to find a set of DG-S300 High Launch like I have in the VIPs. They do not make that shaft any more and they got a bad rep for balooning because the manufacturers were putting them in like the AP-1s which have a low CG to begin with. When I build the Muirfields they will be revamped from the head up.

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W--- TM V-Steel TMR7 REAX 55g R

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

5 Hybrid-- Cobra Baffler DWS NVS 60A High Launch

Irons 5 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Rusty 1997 Scottie Santa Fe-- Fluted Bulls Eye Shaft

Hammer this is for you this is the business end of the Behringer board and me running it about a year ago before I lost all the weight. The computer closest to you in the photo is the one for the power point and the overhead screen. The one above me is for video and audio recording and I have a hand held remote to move the camera around. I had lost these photos somewhere in the cyberspace of my computer

^ Amen, thug. But be careful about grabbing the Wal-Mart bags!

No worries, I haven't been inside a Wal Mart in many years. Not a good place for myriads of reasons.

Yeah Wal Mart sucks! I avoid them when ever possible. LOL have you ever noticed the typical Wal-Mart employee? They look like they would rather be having a root canal ( sorry Scotee) than working in there. Or is it just in this area with all the Word not allowedhole tourists and retirees? I guess I am not the tree hugger type I just go ho hum but I did get involved on the thing with the plastic 6 pack huggers when on the course one day I stumbled upon a poor Mallard duck with one of those things caught on his neck (and yes I know the difference between the male and female on Mallards) I got incensed for some reason that poor duck was pitiful. I caught the thing actually he let me and I carefully cut the plastic off of him. I ruined a good pair of kacki golf shorts and a nice Munsingwear shirt but I did not care. He did swim away and gave me a good "quack quack" for thanks

Speaking of shafts. I have no problem flighting my 68s down with the Project x shafts. My Cleveland wedges...nope. They have the stock wedge shafts (TT) in them. I could get flippy with them, I guess, but it seems I should be able to flight them down easier.

Any ideas?

A project X has a hell of a stiffer tip section than a TTDG unless you tip the heck out of the TTDG, Also if you look at a Project X on the tip end you will see the wall diameter is slightly thicker than a TT. The stock shafts in your Cleveland Wedges have a lot more flex and kick than a Project X remember stock those shafts were set up for the general masses who in general have trouble getting a ball up and spinning it to begin with. Most general golfing public does not have the skills or know how to even attempt to flight a ball down. All these wedge advertisments stress again for the general golfing public getting the ball high and drop and stop. IMHO wedges are one of the important things you have to super tune to fit your game and skill level. One of the wedge shafts I experimented with was the TTDG spinner. I hated that shaft I had absolutely no feel or distance control with it. Like I said I have become a big fan of the KBS wedge shafts. I started with a set stock in a set of wedges I tested for another site. I got the weight right for me and thus the kick. I am using set of stock KBS in the Hopkins I am playing now and I have the weight placed to kick for me. A younger guy like yourself hitting those Project X with your swing speed would probably balloon my Hopkins or Renegar wedges. That is why it is so important to super tune the wedges for your game

No worries, I haven't been inside a Wal Mart in many years. Not a good place for myriads of reasons. Yeah Wal Mart sucks! I avoid them when ever possible. LOL have you ever noticed the typical Wal-Mart employee? They look like they would rather be having a root canal ( sorry Scotee) than working in there.

My dear wife hates Walmart with a passion... well we both do- I might as well say "hey, let's go visit some funeral homes today".... I think when they train their people (for that 15 minutes) and they hook up that car battery to their skull to remove any gleam of personality, they make them change sentences like "Hi, how are you today?" :D to "how are you?" Which is like your wife saying how was your day, and you say "I lost my job" :boredom: and "can I help you?" becomes "go sgrew yourself, I have to eat some donuts...."