Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

@scotee I'm sorry too for the loss of your Mother. It is a difficult time which all of us must go through, but brings back all the wonderful memories of the one and only person in our lives from birth to passing who has the right, the joy, the wisdom, the silliness, the patience, the love, the care, the grace and the magnificence to be called 'mom'...

• Like 2

Let me add my condolences too, @scotee Your mother will be missed, but her memory always cherished.

Your photos of Snake River bring back memories of the Okanagan for me. I was smug about a month ago when my son was talking about how cold it was out there, while it was still quite nice here. Now the shoe is on the other foot with them experiencing beautiful fall weather and we're buried under the first blast of winter.

We will be with them in under two weeks for our annual "Christmas" visit. Can't wait!

• Like 2

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Condolences on the loss of your mother Scotee.

And I would also like to extend a warm welcome to Mountain Goat. I read your thread

on walking the course and saw you said you are approaching 70 years old.......that means

you fit right in here as we are all old farts...... though very young at heart.

• Like 1

> @scotee said:

> Had to take a little break. It’s just like they say about how busy you get when you retire! Lost my mother in August at almost 87 to complications of kidney failure. She was on dialysis for 3 years. The memorial was in Sept. in Az. Dad is 87 and having a hard time adjusting. We are going down next week again to celebrate Mrs. scotee’s Dad’s 90th birthday and Thanksgiving with a big family reunion.

>

> We had good friends recently retired from Calif. come for a nice week long visit. They are looking to move from the very expensive East Bay and we made a case for our neck of the woods.

>

> I am still playing 2 or 3 times a week. Still having some very nice days after a week of cold and frost delays. I had back to back birds yesterday and both times hit wedge to inches. The first, one hopped into the hole and jumped out on the lip. Almost a Jeff Maggert!

>

> Glad the Grille is open for business. Hope you all are well.

>

> Here are a couple of snaps from 3 weeks ago. We had nice color here on the Snake River this fall.

>

> 7krfshfnn5q6.jpeg

>

> bws1x5mmmx7w.jpeg

>

>

>

My condolences on the loss of your Mother

• Like 2

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W--- TM V-Steel TMR7 REAX 55g R

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

5 Hybrid-- Cobra Baffler DWS NVS 60A High Launch

Irons 5 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Rusty 1997 Scottie Santa Fe-- Fluted Bulls Eye Shaft

Apologies Scotee miss read the post about your Mother, hope you and the family are coping in these distressing times, always difficult when you lose someone loved.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

> @Fellaheen51 said:

> Ha! Ha! Sixty. Think of it this way. When the power goes out, one never knows for how long. It could be for 45 seconds, or three days. So having a whole house generator is insurance for removing uncertainty in one's life. I for one do not like being faced with uncertainty for when I may receive my morning cup of coffee. Do I receive it within in my customary timeframe (ASAP), or will I have to wait for days? He**, pause and serve is one the great inventions of all time by minimizing the wait.

>

> Not to mention sitting in the dark, without being linked in to the net (i.e. WRX), annnnd no joe. Wondering. When? An untenable condition.

Redneck Education ( benefit of OGA Membership)---- Keep an old school percolator--- In the shop in the winter I brew coffee in the old percolator stuck on my turkey fryer or fish cooker---- I have one in the house also that I can throw on the wood stove or if really in a hurry the gas grille outside. My generator is not that big so why waste power on the coffee maker when I have several other ways to brew coffee. Bought one the other day at Goodwill for $1.50 so now I have 3. Some Millennial young lady asked if I knew how to work it ? Told her darn sure do!

• Like 1

> @tolmij said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > @tolmij said:

> > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > > @Fellaheen51 said:

> > > > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > > > I had a bout of pleurisy once, years ago. I thought I was going to die it hurt so much! I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone! Hope all get well soon.

> > > > >

> > > > > Pleurisy is kind of a weird ailment. Typically accompanying a head cold or upper respiratory viral condition. Seem to have an incident every 5 years or so, last 5 - 7 days, then goes away. Don't do anything specific to treat, sorta just ride it out. Chest hurts when breathing, bending over is painful (pressure?). With the pain on the sides and center of one's chest. Right over your heart. Need to make sure that my layman's self-diagnosis of symptoms is indeed pleurisy. And I'm not having a heart attack!! There's a certain ebb and flow to the discomfort, and I've had it enough times that I kinda know what's occurring.

> > > > >

> > > > > **Snowing all day here. Have had ~ 5" with another 2" - 3" before it's over.** Going out to clear the driveway shortly. Crapola! Guess this means there's a high probability the 2019 golf season is now over.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > We're supposed to get a foot when it's all said and done. Shovelled when DW came home, but there's more than double on the ground since then. Don't have a blower and was told not to get one as we're not supposed to get snow here and if we do, it doesn't stay. We'll see...

> > > >

> > > > sfmcrnrhu0ph.jpg

> > > > Taken around 4:30 this afternoon

> > >

> > > 1981 was the very last time we experienced snow, that was the year we came to Australia. We could not believe it when our son decided to go skiing, why would you want to deliberately go into a freezer for fun.☃️

> > That's hilarious tol. I've kinda always felt that way about skiiiiing too. I mean, you get down to the bottom anyway right, so the next thing is, you go right back up to the top again. What the heck, you made it to the bottom, just stay put. Somebody once asked me the same about golf, 'why would I want to go out and hit a little white ball all around?', I said 'well, they make them in colors now'.

> >

> > I guess it's sort of the same for running races. We got 2 inches of snow last night. My DW is in a 15k race Sunday in Columbus called the 'Hot Chocolate Run'. She likes it a lot because at the end they have this fountain of hot chocolate and other chocolaty stuff. I said why don't you just go out and drive the car 9 miles, then we can have some hot chocolate here at home when you're done where it's warm? Not the same I guess... B)

>

> I suppose there are many activities we as humans engage in that could be viewed in the same way, we seem to have an obsession with putting ourselves in situations that can only end up with a not too pleasant conclusion. The brain, our main body part that encourages these activities should be put into deep freeze sometimes to give it a rest, perhaps then we would start acting with more caution. Don’t hold your breath though. ?

Kinda like one time when I got hurt in a race car ( one of the few times ever in fact 1 of 2) I was in the hospital they wanted to hold me for observation. I had gotten hit hard and rolled no broken bones etc. They tell me I was kinda punch drunk giddy and singing rock and roll ( do not remember) The nurse told me " calm down before you hurt yourself" The say I told her Maam If I was worried about hurting myself I would not have been racing

• Like 2

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @Fellaheen51 said:

> > Ha! Ha! Sixty. Think of it this way. When the power goes out, one never knows for how long. It could be for 45 seconds, or three days. So having a whole house generator is insurance for removing uncertainty in one's life. I for one do not like being faced with uncertainty for when I may receive my morning cup of coffee. Do I receive it within in my customary timeframe (ASAP), or will I have to wait for days? He**, pause and serve is one the great inventions of all time by minimizing the wait.

> >

> > Not to mention sitting in the dark, without being linked in to the net (i.e. WRX), annnnd no joe. Wondering. When? An untenable condition.

>

> Redneck Education ( benefit of OGA Membership)---- Keep an old school percolator--- In the shop in the winter I brew coffee in the old percolator stuck on my turkey fryer or fish cooker---- I have one in the house also that I can throw on the wood stove or if really in a hurry the gas grille outside. My generator is not that big so why waste power on the coffee maker when I have several other ways to brew coffee. Bought one the other day at Goodwill for $1.50 so now I have 3. Some Millennial young lady asked if I knew how to work it ? Told her darn sure do!

Ha! Stu. Now that you mention it, got a couple of percolators around as well. An all glass one (Proctor-Silex?) with the glass stem and metal basket. And an old, beat-up all metal one that is packed away in the camping supplies box that hasn't been used in years. Has a small glass knob on the lid. Always made an honest cup of brew in the morning when we used to camp. A gazillion years ago. Still have a Coleman stove around also, to cook it up on. Although, don't think I have any white gas on hand anymore. Coleman lantern for light (old school, with the mantles), percolator, stove, I'm all set.

Wait a minute, I have a generator that can be fired up. And still have all my modern conveniences. Should dig out the glass one and make a pot of joe with it just because. Was always good enough for my Grandmother to make coffee with. Think I got it from her. They always had a pot of coffee on the stove all day long.

• Like 2

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Had a great day today. Best I have felt in a couple days. Got to play 9 with my GR/Daughter and a couple of her friends. One of them was fairly new to the game. I was doing my usual 225/230 off the T, and smiling proudly as both my little girl and her other friend out drove me .

They can really hit the ball. Just not too sure on where it will end up !

Hello to Mountaingoat, and welcome.

Forecast of three days in the 50's next week, so i hope to get out. Yes, Fella, we had snow here also. Two inches of that White Death which has already melted and ended the roll out in the fairways for the winter !

• Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Thank you all for the kind words. My mother lived a long and happy life but it is still hard to lose her. I see some tough times ahead for my dad. I know Reasey was facing some of these same things with his mother. Hope he is well.

I was logged out for some reason and it was required that I reset my password. Anyone else?

• Like 1

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

> @scotee said:

> Thank you all for the kind words. My mother lived a long and happy life but it is still hard to lose her. I see some tough times ahead for my dad. I know Reasey was facing some of these same things with his mother. Hope he is well.

>

> I was logged out for some reason and it was required that I reset my password. Anyone else?

Yes the message said an administrator reset my account, why the heck would they do that.

A good point came home to roost today, I should keep my mouth firmly closed. I posted this week about never losing power, today it went out mid afternoon for around five minutes then a little later someone ran into a power pole and brought down the main power line, took them only 4 hours to repair, power came back just before dark. If I start boasting in future, please tell me to be quiet.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > > @tolmij said:

> > > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > > > @Fellaheen51 said:

> > > > > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > > > > I had a bout of pleurisy once, years ago. I thought I was going to die it hurt so much! I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone! Hope all get well soon.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pleurisy is kind of a weird ailment. Typically accompanying a head cold or upper respiratory viral condition. Seem to have an incident every 5 years or so, last 5 - 7 days, then goes away. Don't do anything specific to treat, sorta just ride it out. Chest hurts when breathing, bending over is painful (pressure?). With the pain on the sides and center of one's chest. Right over your heart. Need to make sure that my layman's self-diagnosis of symptoms is indeed pleurisy. And I'm not having a heart attack!! There's a certain ebb and flow to the discomfort, and I've had it enough times that I kinda know what's occurring.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > **Snowing all day here. Have had ~ 5" with another 2" - 3" before it's over.** Going out to clear the driveway shortly. Crapola! Guess this means there's a high probability the 2019 golf season is now over.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > We're supposed to get a foot when it's all said and done. Shovelled when DW came home, but there's more than double on the ground since then. Don't have a blower and was told not to get one as we're not supposed to get snow here and if we do, it doesn't stay. We'll see...

> > > > >

> > > > > sfmcrnrhu0ph.jpg

> > > > > Taken around 4:30 this afternoon

> > > >

> > > > 1981 was the very last time we experienced snow, that was the year we came to Australia. We could not believe it when our son decided to go skiing, why would you want to deliberately go into a freezer for fun.☃️

> > > That's hilarious tol. I've kinda always felt that way about skiiiiing too. I mean, you get down to the bottom anyway right, so the next thing is, you go right back up to the top again. What the heck, you made it to the bottom, just stay put. Somebody once asked me the same about golf, 'why would I want to go out and hit a little white ball all around?', I said 'well, they make them in colors now'.

> > >

> > > I guess it's sort of the same for running races. We got 2 inches of snow last night. My DW is in a 15k race Sunday in Columbus called the 'Hot Chocolate Run'. She likes it a lot because at the end they have this fountain of hot chocolate and other chocolaty stuff. I said why don't you just go out and drive the car 9 miles, then we can have some hot chocolate here at home when you're done where it's warm? Not the same I guess... B)

> >

> > I suppose there are many activities we as humans engage in that could be viewed in the same way, we seem to have an obsession with putting ourselves in situations that can only end up with a not too pleasant conclusion. The brain, our main body part that encourages these activities should be put into deep freeze sometimes to give it a rest, perhaps then we would start acting with more caution. Don’t hold your breath though. ?

>

> Kinda like one time when I got hurt in a race car ( one of the few times ever in fact 1 of 2) I was in the hospital they wanted to hold me for observation. I had gotten hit hard and rolled no broken bones etc. They tell me I was kinda punch drunk giddy and singing rock and roll ( do not remember) The nurse told me " calm down before you hurt yourself" The say I told her Maam If I was worried about hurting myself I would not have been racing

Similar to when I played competition judo! I had almost a permanent chair in the local emergency room, I sometimes thought I must be mad.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @scotee said:

> Thank you all for the kind words. My mother lived a long and happy life but it is still hard to lose her. I see some tough times ahead for my dad. I know Reasey was facing some of these same things with his mother. Hope he is well.

>

> I was logged out for some reason and it was required that I reset my password. Anyone else?

On that last part I was too. Thought it may have been my computer--- My old one that I thought fried started back working again I do not know how or why--- My new one has all sorts of problems and has been a PITA since day one with the windows 10---- So right now I am back on the old 13 year laptop

• Like 2

> @Fellaheen51 said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @Fellaheen51 said:

> > > Ha! Ha! Sixty. Think of it this way. When the power goes out, one never knows for how long. It could be for 45 seconds, or three days. So having a whole house generator is insurance for removing uncertainty in one's life. I for one do not like being faced with uncertainty for when I may receive my morning cup of coffee. Do I receive it within in my customary timeframe (ASAP), or will I have to wait for days? He**, pause and serve is one the great inventions of all time by minimizing the wait.

> > >

> > > Not to mention sitting in the dark, without being linked in to the net (i.e. WRX), annnnd no joe. Wondering. When? An untenable condition.

> >

> > Redneck Education ( benefit of OGA Membership)---- Keep an old school percolator--- In the shop in the winter I brew coffee in the old percolator stuck on my turkey fryer or fish cooker---- I have one in the house also that I can throw on the wood stove or if really in a hurry the gas grille outside. My generator is not that big so why waste power on the coffee maker when I have several other ways to brew coffee. Bought one the other day at Goodwill for $1.50 so now I have 3. Some Millennial young lady asked if I knew how to work it ? Told her darn sure do!

>

> Ha! Stu. Now that you mention it, got a couple of percolators around as well. An all glass one (Proctor-Silex?) with the glass stem and metal basket. And an old, beat-up all metal one that is packed away in the camping supplies box that hasn't been used in years. Has a small glass knob on the lid. Always made an honest cup of brew in the morning when we used to camp. A gazillion years ago. Still have a Coleman stove around also, to cook it up on. Although, don't think I have any white gas on hand anymore. Coleman lantern for light (old school, with the mantles), percolator, stove, I'm all set.

>

> Wait a minute, I have a generator that can be fired up. And still have all my modern conveniences. Should dig out the glass one and make a pot of joe with it just because. Was always good enough for my Grandmother to make coffee with. Think I got it from her. They always had a pot of coffee on the stove all day long.

>

>

LOL you use one of my sayings I always say "If it was good enough for Sadie ( my granny) it is darn sure good enough for me"--- Believe it or not as long as I drove trucks I was not much of a coffee drinker then. I was a tea and Pepsi man. I got my coffee drinking from working in a truck shop here at the beach. This one old guy had a big percolator urn that started life in a Waffle House in the shop and it was on all the time. We all bought coffee to donate. You know a good coffee pot is like a well seasoned cast iron frying pan it gets "seasoned" in with age. You guessed it the one in the house was Grannie's.

On the Coleman stove as I recall the only place you could buy white gas was an Amoco Station. Now I do know they have Coleman fuel at Wally World in the gallon cans but I do not know if it will work on the older stoves. I guess my Coleman stove is more modern it runs off of propane like the "Crack Torch" I use in the shop to remove shafts. I have plenty of canisters for both. A few years back someone had a sale on those cylinders and I bought a case. In 5 years or so I have only used maybe 3 of them. I remember when I got the whole case and was loading it into the basket. Some old nosy geezer was giving me strange looks. I did not miss a beat I told him I could get $5 a can for it from the crackheads in Myrtle Beach. He turned quickly away. We have lots of old nosy opinionated old farts down here after all we are known as "God's Waiting Room" and they have nothing else to do but be nosy. But I will fire back on them in a heartbeat and put them in their place. I have respect for my elders mind you but I do not put up with some of them's mess

• Like 2

Yes, just had to reset my password as well. Must be some kind of global reset issue. IDK.

@tolmij. Obvious case of jinking yourself by mentioning that "you never lose power". You need to invest in a giga-generator now. Stat. Imagine the peril if this was a L/T outage in 100* temps. You could be at risk, work up a serious sweat, without A/C.

Not unlike mentioning stuff while playing at golf. Like when one puts together a few good holes, striking the ball decently, posting some good scores. May even have a very good round going. Don't EVER look at you scorecard, add up where you stand. Cuz' an 8 is virtually guaranteed to occur immediately thereafter. The golf gods do not like egg counters.

• Like 2

> @tolmij said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @tolmij said:

> > > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > > > @tolmij said:

> > > > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > > > > @Fellaheen51 said:

> > > > > > > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > > > > > I had a bout of pleurisy once, years ago. I thought I was going to die it hurt so much! I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone! Hope all get well soon.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pleurisy is kind of a weird ailment. Typically accompanying a head cold or upper respiratory viral condition. Seem to have an incident every 5 years or so, last 5 - 7 days, then goes away. Don't do anything specific to treat, sorta just ride it out. Chest hurts when breathing, bending over is painful (pressure?). With the pain on the sides and center of one's chest. Right over your heart. Need to make sure that my layman's self-diagnosis of symptoms is indeed pleurisy. And I'm not having a heart attack!! There's a certain ebb and flow to the discomfort, and I've had it enough times that I kinda know what's occurring.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > **Snowing all day here. Have had ~ 5" with another 2" - 3" before it's over.** Going out to clear the driveway shortly. Crapola! Guess this means there's a high probability the 2019 golf season is now over.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We're supposed to get a foot when it's all said and done. Shovelled when DW came home, but there's more than double on the ground since then. Don't have a blower and was told not to get one as we're not supposed to get snow here and if we do, it doesn't stay. We'll see...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sfmcrnrhu0ph.jpg

> > > > > > Taken around 4:30 this afternoon

> > > > >

> > > > > 1981 was the very last time we experienced snow, that was the year we came to Australia. We could not believe it when our son decided to go skiing, why would you want to deliberately go into a freezer for fun.☃️

> > > > That's hilarious tol. I've kinda always felt that way about skiiiiing too. I mean, you get down to the bottom anyway right, so the next thing is, you go right back up to the top again. What the heck, you made it to the bottom, just stay put. Somebody once asked me the same about golf, 'why would I want to go out and hit a little white ball all around?', I said 'well, they make them in colors now'.

> > > >

> > > > I guess it's sort of the same for running races. We got 2 inches of snow last night. My DW is in a 15k race Sunday in Columbus called the 'Hot Chocolate Run'. She likes it a lot because at the end they have this fountain of hot chocolate and other chocolaty stuff. I said why don't you just go out and drive the car 9 miles, then we can have some hot chocolate here at home when you're done where it's warm? Not the same I guess... B)

> > >

> > > I suppose there are many activities we as humans engage in that could be viewed in the same way, we seem to have an obsession with putting ourselves in situations that can only end up with a not too pleasant conclusion. The brain, our main body part that encourages these activities should be put into deep freeze sometimes to give it a rest, perhaps then we would start acting with more caution. Don’t hold your breath though. ?

> >

> > Kinda like one time when I got hurt in a race car ( one of the few times ever in fact 1 of 2) I was in the hospital they wanted to hold me for observation. I had gotten hit hard and rolled no broken bones etc. They tell me I was kinda punch drunk giddy and singing rock and roll ( do not remember) The nurse told me " calm down before you hurt yourself" The say I told her Maam If I was worried about hurting myself I would not have been racing

>

> Similar to when I played competition judo! I had almost a permanent chair in the local emergency room, I sometimes thought I must be mad.

I never went but 2 times but had several banged up injuries over the years but only in the hospital 2 times both for observation from a suspected concussion. One time I went out of the ball park so to speak took out a chain link fence and hit a parked car in the side and rolled over 3 more parked cars. They had to cut me out that night. No broken bones but you guessed it a concussion. If I remember it correctly the above described incident was that night. I think some of my back problems now are from being banged and beat up in those days. Motorcycles I never took but one spill and it was not my fault. I was legally stopped at a stop light and a drunk hit me from behind threw me up on the hood of her car breaking my leg. A Police officer was in the drive through of a fast food restaurant and saw the whole thing. But I also contribute my back problems from riding hard tailed Harleys for years.

• Like 2

[https://youtu.be/co5aKOGcHaw]

Doesn't really have much to do with thecurrent discussion, but the mention of a percolator brought this scene to mind.

[Added] The above was from yesterday when the coffee discussion got started. Don't know why it didn't post, but like the rest of you I come on the site this morning and find out that my password has been reset. I guess they had a security upgrade overnight.

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

By now, everyone has likely read the top banner stating that a "vulnerability" had been detected. Sounds kinda ominous. Kudos to the WRX boys for staying on top of this and protecting us users. But does this mean that my carefully protected handicap rating has now been breached? That I may be fully exposed as.......a golf hacker? Worse then what I let on to be around here?

Wait....I don't have a handicap. Whew, that was a close one. I quality round consists of shooting in the ~~upper~~, ~~mid~~, low 80's. And would consistently be in 70's if I was a better chipper. ?

• Like 2

Well that's two for two in terms of having to login. I wonder if this is going to be part of the new patch; disallowing staying logged in?

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Have no fear @Fellaheen51 as long as I'm around there will always be a Griller who struggles more with his game than you do. I thought that should have been obvious from my WITB post. Still, I would be honoured to play a round with each and every one of you who reside here at the Grille. :grin:

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @Fellaheen51 said:

> By now, everyone has likely read the top banner stating that a "vulnerability" had been detected. Sounds kinda ominous. Kudos to the WRX boys for staying on top of this and protecting us users. But does this mean that my carefully protected handicap rating has now been breached? That I may be fully exposed as.......a golf hacker? Worse then what I let on to be around here?

>

> Wait....I don't have a handicap. Whew, that was a close one. I quality round consists of shooting in the ~~upper~~, ~~mid~~, low 80's. And would consistently be in 70's if I was a better chipper. ?

It did it on me this AM early--- All I had to do was hit sign in and it went back on--- Later on I saw the top banner--- I take it a bug or hacker or virus got in the WRX system and like you said the IT guys were on it in a flash

• Like 2

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > > @scotee said:

> > > I was logged out for some reason and it was required that I reset my password. Anyone else?

> >

> > Yes the message said an administrator reset my account, why the heck would they do that.

> Me, too. I thought maybe I got kicked out.

>

>

>

>

We Grillers are untouchable, do it at their peril.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @Fellaheen51 said:

> Yes, just had to reset my password as well. Must be some kind of global reset issue. IDK.

>

> @tolmij. Obvious case of jinking yourself by mentioning that "you never lose power". You need to invest in a giga-generator now. Stat. Imagine the peril if this was a L/T outage in 100* temps. You could be at risk, work up a serious sweat, without A/C.

>

> Not unlike mentioning stuff while playing at golf. Like when one puts together a few good holes, striking the ball decently, posting some good scores. May even have a very good round going. Don't EVER look at you scorecard, add up where you stand. Cuz' an 8 is virtually guaranteed to occur immediately thereafter. The golf gods do not like egg counters.

When the power went yesterday it was 98’, fortunately we had a small rain shower just after so it cooled down quickly.

When I play golf I do not even think about the score as I go round, I wait until I put the clubs away after the last hole, does not seem to make much difference though.?

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Finally got mine reset. thought for a moment that it wasn't gonna work, as it took until the 4th try.. I will truthfully concede that it

was probably the keyboard operator on my end which was confusing the issue ! I did discover one thing....how to send an email to wrx when thereis no email posted...such as aol.com. gmail.com ....never found any . Again, probably this end of the process.

Scotee, it is tough my friend. Thoughts are with you.

@ Scomac: I will join you on the struggling more than Fella. I still hope to get out a couple more times this year.

• Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

> @billh17 said:

> Finally got mine reset. thought for a moment that it wasn't gonna work, as it took until the 4th try.. I will truthfully concede that it

> was probably the keyboard operator on my end which was confusing the issue ! I did discover one thing....how to send an email to wrx when thereis no email posted...such as aol.com. gmail.com ....never found any . Again, probably this end of the process.

> Scotee, it is tough my friend. Thoughts are with you.

> @ Scomac: I will join you on the struggling more than Fella. I still hope to get out a couple more times this year.

Keeps on logging me out, a pest as I look around several times a day and staying logged in is my preference.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @billh17 said:

> With MG now here, I am no longer the only One Length Griller !

> He knows the ins and outs and all i know is I seem to have a better game with them !

I am only one length, not grown or shrunk for years?

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Hot sunny weather 91’ then cloud arrived rain started and within five minutes it was 70’, went from air con to jumper in 10 mins. At least we are getting a little rain to damp down the dry ground, all helps when fires are around.

Caught one fire bug yesterday caused plenty of damage 20 houses destroyed, the idiot is only 12. Where do you get these thoughts from so young.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)