Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

Man, I don't have much time right now but I gotta say this thread is

reminding me of the early carefree days of Confessions. I think we

posted enough food pics back then to feed an army. Awesome!

It's great to see us back in that carefree mode once again!

Hey Bill, I saw your brief avatar pic. Wow, close call. So glad you're

with us and I do believe you have quite a few rounds to go and quite

a few faces to put smiles on yet. :drinks:

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Got it!! Now THAT is how my beat up old clubs should look in a bag :D Happy Friday Everybody!! :)
Nice Titties, but they need a little more shape on the backside. Happy Friday too!
Good job continuing the Hooter's reference Ninja. Also want to congratulate you on the low round. 80 from way back is quite an accomplishment.

My good man PimpusDaddyus, I can't tell you how much this reply means to me (for reasons we both know). Also it really isn't that hard to get me to talk about hooters or butts or legs or...nevermind...better stop there...

Thanks re: my round the other day. It was bittersweet but sweet nonetheless since it was a personal low for me from the tips. I just want to break 80 from there consistently. With it, I'm one step closer...

Anyway, I'm very honored to sit at this bar with you. :drinks:

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

Went out with the girls today at our LPGA tourney. Being inside the ropes with the players is like $500 of free lessons. Ever since I started volunteering, I have notice that I always play well for the next month or so afterwards, because I would just soak up their swings and most importantly, their tempo. Today though, instead of just watching their shots like normal, I started closely watching specific parts of their bodies. Basically, hips, torso, or head. Everyone usually just pays attention to the total swing/shot, but I was watching body parts all the way through the swing and not even focusing on the ball. Getting some really good ideas. Can't wait to play..

Went out with the girls today at our LPGA tourney. Being inside the ropes with the players is like $500 of free lessons. Ever since I started volunteering, I have notice that I always play well for the next month or so afterwards, because I would just soak up their swings and most importantly, their tempo. Today though, instead of just watching their shots like normal, I started closely watching specific parts of their bodies. Basically, hips, torso, or head. Everyone usually just pays attention to the total swing/shot, but I was watching body parts all the way through the swing and not even focusing on the ball. Getting some really good ideas. Can't wait to play..

Lydia Ko has been at the course my dads a pro at the last few days and he said watching her hit it is a joke, everything is just so clean.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Lydia Ko has been at the course my dads a pro at the last few days and he said watching her hit it is a joke, everything is just so clean.

Someday Lydia has to teach Ernie and Freddie how to stop rushing their downswings. Talk about syrup..

Got it!! Now THAT is how my beat up old clubs should look in a bag :D Happy Friday Everybody!! :)
Nice Titties, but they need a little more shape on the backside. Happy Friday too!
Good job continuing the Hooter's reference Ninja. Also want to congratulate you on the low round. 80 from way back is quite an accomplishment.

My good man PimpusDaddyus, I can't tell you how much this reply means to me (for reasons we both know). Also it really isn't that hard to get me to talk about hooters or butts or legs or...nevermind...better stop there...

Thanks re: my round the other day. It was bittersweet but sweet nonetheless since it was a personal low for me from the tips. I just want to break 80 from there consistently. With it, I'm one step closer...

Nice round the other day...and from the tips. Way to go, Bronerdian! ;)

Someday Lydia has to teach Ernie and Freddie how to stop rushing their downswings. Talk about syrup..

They swing faster than we think. It's just soooo smooth.

Nice round the other day...and from the tips. Way to go, Bronerdian! ;)

To quote the venerable Pigemstein, "TY, TYVM", MumBro-JumBro.

Registered Bladeocrat

http://www.ebay.com/...lAAAOSwVFlT785B

They say moving sucks....

hint hint

This one is calling out for you

a wee pinch of Crown Royal and a ham on rye,no garden except the tomato !

Hope all you guys are fine.

Ahhh - there he is! You ready to run the marathon yet?

Great seeing you!

It's even got my name on it! Did Mizzy steal the mp line from Mac?

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Oh yes, at the bottom they are fast. But their tempo and sequencing is what enables that. Out of my group today, I watched a bunch of slightly missed shots, some pull/draws, some short, some slap fades, and I could always tell their tempo was a little off or they didn't quite reach optimal positions. But they almost always recovered. And this is for a group that scored E, -2, and -3. So, take heart, if we stay centered and swing with tempo we could all hit the ball like a girl.

Oh yes, at the bottom they are fast. But their tempo and sequencing is what enables that. Out of my group today, I watched a bunch of slightly missed shots, some pull/draws, some short, some slap fades, and I could always tell their tempo was a little off or they didn't quite reach optimal positions. But they almost always recovered. And this is for a group that scored E, -2, and -3. So, take heart, if we stay centered and swing with tempo we could all hit the ball like a girl.

We should be so lucky. Lol. It's much easier to identify with their club distances. Wish I had their consistency. I miss the LPGA coming here but next month we've got the Web.com guys coming. That'll be a treat.

I miss the LPGA coming here but next month we've got the Web.com guys coming. That'll be a treat.

Pumpkin Ridge out here hosts an LPGA and Web.com tournament every year. I've never gone to either but I have played the Witch Hollow course there the week before the Web.com tournament. It is a very challenging course as set up for the average country club hack, but OMFG it was another level hard set up for the event. Greens super fast and the rough was grown out so much that the only safe out was a short iron back to the fairway. I think I shot like 94 that day...from the whites. Then you see those Web.com guys tear it up on TV, and then you really feel like a girly-man.

Registered Bladeocrat

"Hey buddy eyes up here" :)

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

http://www.ebay.com/...lAAAOSwVFlT785B

They say moving sucks....

hint hint

This one is calling out for you

a wee pinch of Crown Royal and a ham on rye,no garden except the tomato !

Hope all you guys are fine.

Ahhh - there he is! You ready to run the marathon yet?

Great seeing you!

It's even got my name on it! Did Mizzy steal the mp line from Mac?

Thought you might like that. For the tidy sum of about 12 bucks and in superb condition no less!

I dunno about the Mizzy line being copped but rumor has it - there were a lot of MacGregor club designers on the street looking for work - lol.

"Hey buddy eyes up here" :)

They were pretty nice body parts to watch. I'm hoping to get paired with some good eye candy tomorrow. I meant swing related you degenerates..

I miss the LPGA coming here but next month we've got the Web.com guys coming. That'll be a treat.

Pumpkin Ridge out here hosts an LPGA and Web.com tournament every year. I've never gone to either but I have played the Witch Hollow course there the week before the Web.com tournament. It is a very challenging course as set up for the average country club hack, but OMFG it was another level hard set up for the event. Greens super fast and the rough was grown out so much that the only safe out was a short iron back to the fairway. I think I shot like 94 that day...from the whites. Then you see those Web.com guys tear it up on TV, and then you really feel like a girly-man.

It likely was considerably more than 10 minutes as the crow flies - but wondered if you've played where the college championship took place this week? Good competition. I'm a Casey Martin fan-boy... quite a story.

Man, I don't have much time right now but I gotta say this thread is

reminding me of the early carefree days of Confessions. I think we

posted enough food pics back then to feed an army. Awesome!

It's great to see us back in that carefree mode once again!

Hey Bill, I saw your brief avatar pic. Wow, close call. So glad you're

with us and I do believe you have quite a few rounds to go and quite

a few faces to put smiles on yet. :drinks:

Well pull that rig over and order yourself some chow.

Oh - remind me Rad... Someone ordered chocolate covered cherries to sell in the snack bar.... Let's find out who the wise guy is and have his knees broken a chat with him.

Wow - KIC's dad is hard wired to golf and Thug has always had the coolest inside track on these youth and pro lady golf events to boot!

Boys - we've got us some cool folks here. Let's gett'm both hammered and steal their Sunday passes to a some events! ;)

It likely was considerably more than 10 minutes as the crow flies - but wondered if you've played where the college championship took place this week? Good competition. I'm a Casey Martin fan-boy... quite a story.

More like four hours as the wolf runs is more like it, but no I have not played Eugene CC. I do plan on it since my club head pro can call and get me a tee time ($90) whenever. Both my club pros say it is the best course in Oregon which is a very bold statement considering we have Bandon Resort too, so for 90 bones for sure I will eventually play there.

I did not watch the event, and yes it isa storybook win for Casey and the team to represent on their own turf. And alas, my Bears did not make it...whoa is Oski...

Registered Bladeocrat

I'm gonna feel a little sheepish pulling up a chair and asking for a Natty Light after those orders...

Nice round overall 51!

Sorry for my absence lately. A guy gets behind a couple days with you guys and it becomes impossible to catch up!

Still using Matt's shoulders back putting tip. My league 9's so far are a pair of 37's, a 38 and a 39, and three of the four scores are from the tough nine!

Catching up? With our nonsense? You're caught up dude. No need to feel sheepish unless her name is Sally! You're good to go anytime.

Dang - I missed out on doughnut day!

Not-so-true story -

5th grade show and tell. Big Stevie steps to the front of the class. His pet fly also enters into it as he demo's why they're called doughnuts and how they're made with a hole in them. He was also the guy who went on later in life to be arrested for an incident involving a trench coat and Silly Putty.... but I digress.

Wow - KIC's dad is hard wired to golf and Thug has always had the coolest inside track on these youth and pro lady golf events to boot!

Boys - we've got us some cool folks here. Let's gett'm both hammered and steal their Sunday passes to a some events! ;)

Always up for getting hammered! Watched Brittany Linsicomb and Karrie Webb get hammered in local watering holes. Brittany had missed the cut but Karrie was a couple years ago late on a Sat night when she was in the lead and she went on to win the next day. These girls aren't necessarily made of rainbows and daisies.

LOL, I've been living here in Bama for 12 years now and have not, once,

gone to watch the LPGA play at the Senator Course.

Somebody please spank me.............those hooters girls can do the job....

........but only the ones with REAL ones.

SLED Gemini

MC, you still the brolurkermeister?

At this awful hour certainly no one else is awake but us, lol, and I need to

hit the rack soon.

SLED Gemini

Got it!! Now THAT is how my beat up old clubs should look in a bag :D

Happy Friday Everybody!! :)

Now that is cool Piggy. That is an older staff bag but it looks good-- Did the head covers come with the bag or did you have them already?

Thanks Stu!! I was wondering what model year It might be, I figured it was probably a couple years old at least?? I had the head covers already and it just worked out that they matched well. I actually don't even have any 913 woods lol, I just bought the 913 covers because I liked the way they look :)

910D2 9.5*- RIP Alpha 70x
910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

Hey, who's the blonde by the window? Looks like a really nice girl.

4988545_orig_rtwnet.jpg

She looks like an Irish lassie! I could just sit and listen to her talk!

Reminds me of Maureen O'Hara in "The Quiet Man." One of my favorite John Wayne movies, it should be required watching for all men.

To me, the little town, the nice little cottage, and Maureen O'Hara (back in the 1930's) would be heaven on Earth. No computers, no traffic, no modern day nonsense.

I'm sure there'd be a golf course somewhere around.

Well, had a grill experience last night... here's the skinny... we were all set to go out for this big date and got halfway there and the 'low tire pressure' light came on in the Fusion. So I got out and checked, and sure enough there was a screw in the tire... so we were right at one of those Duke & Duchess/Lottery Ticket Wait In Line/Oh We Also Sell Gas places we have around here, so I put air in it and she drove us back to town as I called the local 'Tire Discounter's' which just happened to be open for another hour and a half. So we got the car to that place. The guy said an hour and a half, but come back cause they close then, so he got my cell #. Right across the road was Pappy's Grill http://www.pappysgrillon79.com/about.html cool place, especially on Saturday night. Keep in mind, not as cool as the Clubhouse Grille, but cool. So we went there, got oyster and clam baskets, soaked up the atmosphere, she even talked golf, like here, ha. The tire guy called early, and said the car was ready. So my sweet wife (she's ultra sweet) said "I'll run across the street and get it" cause my foot drop situation makes it hard for me to cross the highway like that (it's a 4 laner).... isn't she something? Well, she came back with the car, and here's the kicker, she said, "how much did the guy say it was gonna be?" and I said $24.95 and she said "well, he said "put the card away, no charge ma'am". So she asked why and the guy said, 'well, we do that once in a while, so enjoy your evening'... wasn't that nice? So the whole day, 18 holes, beautiful weather, screw in tire, Pappy's Grill, free tire repair, etc. (your interpretation) was just fabulous...

Thugster-- Do you really think we believe that is why you were watching "body parts" I am sure you were getting some "good Ideas" LOL again had to bust your chops on that one. :cheesy: But seriously those ladies have some good tempo swings and a deft touch on and around the greens

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)