2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

Couple of questions,

Why does my quote button not work?

Why is my post count not increasing?

Your quote button will transfer what you want to "quote" once you click the both the quote button THEN the little black box that asks if you're ready to reply to whatever it is you're quoting. The "quote" then becomes part of the next post as you click 'reply'. So you could be in the midst of a reply and even scroll back up and add quotes. Go ahead and experiment on us and you'll get the knack of it.

Post counts here in the 19th hole for some crazy reason don't tally up. No clue why. I think it was done to drive MDG nuts (he hates the way the likes button eventually runs dry and won't work for a day or so - so we/I tease him about it.)

"Hammer" is a fella who routinely shows up here from Guam...good fella. (LOL - Somebody get MDG a map of the world for heaven's sake!)

And Peanuts Daddy gets finger cramps a lot - and we tease each other here a bit - and those two things are related.

OK, put'em up...I'm ready to go!

1) You could've hovered over the language. i.e. TOOL, etc.

Temporarily

Out

Of

2) YES, I hate it when the well runs dry. (I know, now, it's 75) It's exactly like being rudely interrupted, (in the hole/mashed potatoes) just as I'm about to drop the punch line, and I'm convinced I have something interesting to say. :angry22:

3) I read Australia, and saw New Zealand. It's still closer than Argentina. Further more, they're ALL closer to Guam than I am.

I'll STFU now, unless I insist on feeling the wrath of my Precious' anger if I wake her with all this shouting.

Have a good whatever....I don't even know where you are. It could be night or day, looking out your window. :rofl:

4.30 pm. Queensland Australia, nearing the shortest day of the year. 40 kilometres north of Brisbane. Nearly time to feed the dogs (2) and cats (3).

Have a good whatever yourself, enjoy :)

Given you one of my likes, I have plenty left.

We're ±11 hours apart

TOOL :diablo: See what I mean? We just met.....and BOOM!

DRIVER: Ping G20, 9.5° w/169D-Tour, reg (Back up: Srixon Z-rw, 9.5°, stf)
3+W: Srixon Z-Steel, 12.5°, stock SV3005J, stf. (In rotation: 3W, 14.5°)
5W: Srixon Z-Steel, 18.5° stock SV3005J, stf
IRONS: Ping i20, 3-PW, stock CFS reg @ D2
PUTTER: Ping Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weights, Lamkin Jumbo pistol grip
WEDGES: Ping Glide, 54° SS, 60° TS, stock Ping wedge shafts
BALL: Srixon XV 
CART: SunMountain V1, STEWARTGOLF Z1
BAG: SM H2N0, PING C-130
BACK UP: Ping S58, 3-Pw, stock CS-Lite, stf, @ D2. (Lofts jacked to S55 specs.)

Couple of questions,

Your quote button will transfer what you want to "quote" once you click the both the quote button THEN the little black box that asks if you're ready to reply to whatever it is you're quoting. The "quote" then becomes part of the next post as you click 'reply'. So you could be in the midst of a reply and even scroll back up and add quotes. Go ahead and experiment on us and you'll get the knack of it.

Post counts here in the 19th hole for some crazy reason don't tally up. No clue why. I think it was done to drive MDG nuts (he hates the way the likes button eventually runs dry and won't work for a day or so - so we/I tease him about it.)

"Hammer" is a fella who routinely shows up here from Guam...good fella. (LOL - Somebody get MDG a map of the world for heaven's sake!)

And Peanuts Daddy gets finger cramps a lot - and we tease each other here a bit - and those two things are related.

OK, put'em up...I'm ready to go!

1) You could've hovered over the language. i.e. TOOL, etc.

Temporarily

Out

Of

2) YES, I hate it when the well runs dry. (I know, now, it's 75) It's exactly like being rudely interrupted, (in the hole/mashed potatoes) just as I'm about to drop the punch line, and I'm convinced I have something interesting to say. :angry22:

3) I read Australia, and saw New Zealand. It's still closer than Argentina. Further more, they're ALL closer to Guam than I am.

I'll STFU now, unless I insist on feeling the wrath of my Precious' anger if I wake her with all this shouting.

Have a good whatever....I don't even know where you are. It could be night or day, looking out your window. :rofl:

4.30 pm. Queensland Australia, nearing the shortest day of the year. 40 kilometres north of Brisbane. Nearly time to feed the dogs (2) and cats (3).

Have a good whatever yourself, enjoy :)

Given you one of my likes, I have plenty left.

We're ±11 hours apart

TOOL :diablo: See what I mean? We just met.....and BOOM!

You youngsters. :o

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

@tolmij

=============================================================================================

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

=============================================================================================

This is the annoying *TOOL* notice.

We are given a 75 "Like" supply, then we have to wait 24 hrs. Sometimes, we can get a few back after a couple hours.

Stu,

Seems ridiculous to pull the heads to install internal weights. Now I can look the part of a player when I take off my iron covers. ; )

They really are spectacular irons.

PS - love the look of the new putter (and 8802 style putters in general). How do they play? (anyone can answer this). I've always gravitated toward larger mid-mallet and/or mallet sized heads.

You can also distribute the weight better with the lead tape method versus the tip weights or "slugged in the hosel" as us old timers call it. Tom Wishon does make some great stuff and you can believe he controls the manufacturing process on his stuff.

Like I posted previously I have went back to a 8802 style putter. I putted with one in my early playing days and putted for a while with a Cleveland Designed By which I still have and have went to from time to time. Now I will tell you any good 8802 style putter has the sweet spot about the size of a dime and they will darn sure not forgive and tell on you if you do not hit that spot. The Yonex being JDM and forged has superior feel and with the way they engineered the graphite shaft has excellent balance. For some reason this one has that feel and balance and no lead tape was needed. I putted with various Anser style and brands over the years and any toe heel balanced putter you can get away with misses at times though. In a nutshell I had gotten sloppy over the years and this putter has gotten me to realize about a solid hit and stroke. I mean I have not enjoyed putting practice for so many years. Yesterday was a joy I putted for about 4 hours total yesterday and throughly enjoyed every minute of it. If you do not like the 8802 style than an old Bulls eye will let you know too

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

Couple of questions,

Thanks for the heads up, the equivalent in my last golf forum counted posts and even allowed you to keep the post count if you deleted it, my post count there was nearly 27,000.

Fun is all that counts, that's why I am here

I have a tendency to argue in favour of those I dissagree with, this allows me to see their perspective. For some reason they could not see this, so I was constantly berated in a very aggressive manner when I supported my true view.

When you are in a forum where everyone is so up themselves, it makes for a disappointing experiance.

I have read through this forum for a while now and am of the opinion you are a great bunch of people here for a good laugh, I hope I can contribute as well as you all are

The software on my previous forum was almost identical to this one, just a few exceptions, post count being the most important.

Ya, tolmij (BTW ,what do you want us to call you? LOL) if post count matters

to you the 19th hole will be a disappointment. On the other hand, no one in this

thread gives a rip about post counts; no one cares how long or not long you've

been here and really it's just about friendship and sharing experiences; in golf

and in life.

So make yourself at home and settle in. You should get yourself some sort of avatar

since you likely have more personality than that blank head you have now, lol, and

you gotta tell us what name you want us to call you by.

And welcome! You're the first Aussie to join in with us. You're a ground breaker, mate!

You may get a bunch of questions about golf down under. I hope you don't mind. And

we love food. Gotta tell us about the food down there. :D

And as you dine on or read on with us you will probably want to Join the Outlaw Golf Association (OGA) no fees no dues. The only requirement is to shun the USGA and play how ever you want to with the equipment you want to play with by your own rules and to have FUN! I guess in your case it would be the R&A same difference same bureacrats. You would be the first Aussie member!

Couple of questions,

Thanks for the heads up, the equivalent in my last golf forum counted posts and even allowed you to keep the post count if you deleted it, my post count there was nearly 27,000.

Fun is all that counts, that's why I am here

I have a tendency to argue in favour of those I dissagree with, this allows me to see their perspective. For some reason they could not see this, so I was constantly berated in a very aggressive manner when I supported my true view.

When you are in a forum where everyone is so up themselves, it makes for a disappointing experiance.

I have read through this forum for a while now and am of the opinion you are a great bunch of people here for a good laugh, I hope I can contribute as well as you all are

The software on my previous forum was almost identical to this one, just a few exceptions, post count being the most important.

Ya, tolmij (BTW ,what do you want us to call you? LOL) if post count matters

to you the 19th hole will be a disappointment. On the other hand, no one in this

thread gives a rip about post counts; no one cares how long or not long you've

been here and really it's just about friendship and sharing experiences; in golf

and in life.

So make yourself at home and settle in. You should get yourself some sort of avatar

since you likely have more personality than that blank head you have now, lol, and

you gotta tell us what name you want us to call you by.

And welcome! You're the first Aussie to join in with us. You're a ground breaker, mate!

You may get a bunch of questions about golf down under. I hope you don't mind. And

we love food. Gotta tell us about the food down there. :D

And as you dine on or read on with us you will probably want to Join the Outlaw Golf Association (OGA) no fees no dues. The only requirement is to shun the USGA and play how ever you want to with the equipment you want to play with by your own rules and to have FUN! I guess in your case it would be the R&A same difference same bureacrats. You would be the first Aussie member!

I'm in, that's my type of golf. Stopped playing comps because of the attitudes and cheating. Only play social now and my best club is the size 8 Nike. Good club for getting out of the rough, where I seem to spend most of my round.

Off to bed soon, catch up with you all later. Been a good first day with you all. Enjoyed the banter.

A point of clarification. My brain sometimes melts down, I blame my wife for giving me too much to do. However, when I tried to join today, I found I was already a member from back in 2012. Not posted on this forum before today. Obviously a big mistake.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Mdgboxx-- I am going to give away one of my secrets. Now I know you are older than I am (I say that in all due respect) and still I am like you I can not pound a lot of balls especially before a round. What I do is loosen up with about 15 balls or so with my wedges after throughly stretching etc. It gets my timing set for the day. The wedges are the easiest thing to time it up and get loose with because they are the shortest clubs in the bag (unless you have one of those funky constant length sets and I will not even go there). Most folks I observe on the range doing warm ups (young and old) they grab the driver and start booming it right out of the box hitting out of their shoes. But after I warm up I will go to the putting green and or the chipping area to get the feel of what I will be dealing with that day even at my home course. I usually arrive at the course 1 hr before my playing time that way I am not rushed at all getting my equipment ready. I never use the bag drop. You absolutely can not be hurried and stuff before a round and play decent golf. I have had bag drop guys (bless them for good service thoughts) actually ride to the parking lot and want to grab my stuff. I tell them no thanks I will handle things in due time my way. When I tell them I am not teeing off for at least an hour or so I get some funny looks. The only time I pound a lot of balls is when I am experimenting and dialing in a club or set of clubs then I get lost in what I am doing and sometimes hit too many balls---- In that case Advill can be my friend

Going to start using all of mine, I take it likes are the new posts.

Tol, welcome! Great to have you here... Tol-coolness.. reminds me of the poem 'For whom the Bell Tolls" for which the first 4 lines fit perfectly here:

No man is an island

Entire of itself

Each piece of the continent

A part of the main...

So we all rely on each other, our crazy posts, our good days, our bad ones, If we are some kind of trouble, which some may be, we are there for each other... old or young, fat or skinny, any continent, any handicap index, any club or swing type, newbie or seasoned player, physicist or garbage collector, rich or poor, tired or retired, ...the Clubhouse Grille always has a welcoming seat for you :)

Tol, welcome! Great to have you here... Tol-coolness.. reminds me of the poem 'For whom the Bell Tolls" for which the first 4 lines fit perfectly here:

No man is an island

Entire of itself

Each piece of the continent

A part of the main...

So we all rely on each other, our crazy posts, our good days, our bad ones, If we are some kind of trouble, which some may be, we are there for each other... old or young, fat or skinny, any continent, any handicap index, any club or swing type, newbie or seasoned player, physicist or garbage collector, rich or poor, tired or retired, ...the Clubhouse Grille always has a welcoming seat for you :)

Thank you, had to have a last look before bedtime.

This is so different from the other forum I was in, you all seem to enjoy each other's company, so different and so good.

Good night to all. :)

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Welcome to the grille tolmij. Hope you enjoy yourself here. What's your preferred swing plane with your Nike #8?

Which segues into a swing question for the grille'sters. More specifically a plane question. Hit a large bucket at the range yesterday, with the primary focus on iron swings. My tendency is to get over-the-top. However, the flatter plane swing that works decently with the 6 - 8 irons doesn't translate very well to the scoring irons (9, wedges). A more vertical plane offering the best ball contact, trajectory and accuracy. I've always been of the understanding that one should develop one consistent swing. Thus my dilemma. A flatter plane one for mid-irons, more vertical for scoring ones. Which one do I change, for consistency sake? Sorry, I'm not all that versed in swing nomenclature.

I tried the high finish "Mickey Wright" follow thru yesterday as well. That did not work out so well. Perhaps because I was thinking about the finish before I struck the ball rather than after. Making good contact became very erratic. My follow-thru would best be described as sort of "Palmer'esque", low and forward. IDK, maybe stay with what works.

Think I may go hit another large bucket today. Practice. Wanted to hit the putting green yesterday, but got chased away by some much needed rainfall. Playing on the weekends is to slow, crowded, and expensive. Have gotten spoiled by the 3.5 hour rounds at "senior" rates the buds and I play during the week.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

51 I think you're on to something with the multiple swing planes. With 8i and longer I know I tend to stick with whatever technical swing thought is working for me at the time, mostly to keep a proper swing that results in good consistent results. But 9i and shorter I tend to switch over to a target mentality. I know that means my swing with wedges looks uglier and isn't on plane, but the results are usually better. You can get away with more faults on the shorter clubs.

Thx for your comments Chief. All this swing plane business got started last year in an attempt to get the Driver under control. Inside out. Flatter plane. Better hip and shoulder turn. Worked wonders with eliminating the slice from off the tee and with fairways. Thought it would translate down thru the other clubs.

But the real trouble spot currently is 6 - 8 irons. Don't carry anything lower than a 6i, instead preferring to hit some combination of hybrids or lofted woods depending on the course and the mood of the day. Thus the practice trying to determine just what I should be doing with the mid-irons. And seemingly getting more confounded as I go along. Distance, do to ineffective contact, sucks at the moment. Have zero confidence with 140'ish shots (7i).

And as mentioned, not wanting to mess with what I have going with the scoring irons. Have found some degree of consistency there, one of the strengths in my game (for the moment). Scoring irons distance control and accuracy. Very important for me as I do not have many GIR's and get plenty of opportunity to hit 75 yard and in wedge shots.

Just wanting to find some consistency that will hold up in real time out on the course.

Just call me Tol, you may find other names when you know me better.

Surprisingly there are two distinct attitudes to food in Australia, those of us that like good home cooked, or good quality restaurant food and those who will eat anything, literally anything as some of the food dished up in fast food places have to be seen to be believed.

My wife Mrs Tol, is a fantastic cook, keeps a very full pantry and can run up a banquet for 20 at short notice. The problem with this is keeping my weight off.

Still trying to work out how to quote just the latest post, it seems everything wants to come over together, like keeping up a group hug.

Post count is not really important, it was just a sore point with some on my last forum. I liked to push my post count up to aggrevate them as they were so opinionated and dismissive of anyone not as enthusiastic as themselves about their golf handicap.

Don't get me wrong, I like playing golf, I am now 74 play regularly and know there is not much I can do to improved very much. It's not something that bothers me as I enjoy life, every new day is a bonus. :). My passion apart from golf is oil painting, I like to think we are all better than average, my son, my wife and myself. When I have this all sorted I will post some for comment.

Looking for an avatar that do justice to my good looks :lol:

Are you a big Australian Rules Football fan? "My #%$& is this big !"

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Thx for your comments Chief. All this swing plane business got started last year in an attempt to get the Driver under control. Inside out. Flatter plane. Better hip and shoulder turn. Worked wonders with eliminating the slice from off the tee and with fairways. Thought it would translate down thru the other clubs.

But the real trouble spot currently is 6 - 8 irons. Don't carry anything lower than a 6i, instead preferring to hit some combination of hybrids or lofted woods depending on the course and the mood of the day. Thus the practice trying to determine just what I should be doing with the mid-irons. And seemingly getting more confounded as I go along. Distance, do to ineffective contact, sucks at the moment. Have zero confidence with 140'ish shots (7i).

And as mentioned, not wanting to mess with what I have going with the scoring irons. Have found some degree of consistency there, one of the strengths in my game (for the moment). Scoring irons distance control and accuracy. Very important for me as I do not have many GIR's and get plenty of opportunity to hit 75 yard and in wedge shots.

Just wanting to find some consistency that will hold up in real time out on the course.

51, have you thought about hybrids for the 6-8 iron slots? I'm not sure about an 8i,

but I know 6-7 hybrids are available.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

I've put the 27* hybrid back in the bag which covers the 150 plus distance. Equates appx. loft-wise to a '99 Apex 5i. Funny thing about this. While I prefer the Apexs for shots 125 and less, actually hit the 6i & 7i of the i20's better. Or at least without as much difficulty maintaining respectable distance.

Hoping to get back to the range later, after all the T'storms around this morning pass. Was thinking of taking the Pings along for giggles. See what I can do with them today. Have not hit them in over a month. Perhaps a blended set. But I dislike to much "mix and match", different heads and shafts and all.

But probably time for some experimentation. Especially as I work thru this mid-iron swing issue.

I've put the 27* hybrid back in the bag which covers the 150 plus distance. Equates appx. loft-wise to a '99 Apex 5i. Funny thing about this. While I prefer the Apexs for shots 125 and less, actually hit the 6i & 7i of the i20's better. Or at least without as much difficulty maintaining respectable distance.

Hoping to get back to the range later, after all the T'storms around this morning pass. Was thinking of taking the Pings along for giggles. See what I can do with them today. Have not hit them in over a month. Perhaps a blended set. But I dislike to much "mix and match", different heads and shafts and all.

But probably time for some experimentation. Especially as I work thru this mid-iron swing issue.

The i20s are actually great irons and I have not ruled out playing with mine

again in the future. My only beef with them is the lower spin and their dislike

of thin misses. I haven't really used them since switching to a softer ball that

I can compress better. That could help get my spin rate back up as well as

making the thin misses less painful.

One thing is I hit them further than any other iron I own loft for loft but I think

that is due to the lower spin. With a softer ball I may not hit them as far but I

don't really care about that so much. The goal is consistency.

In the meantime I ho'd and bought another set of irons lol, but not blades but

a set of old Cobra S9s. They were in great shape and have 90 gram Nippon

shafts in them I want to try. 4-G for $162. Still lovin' Ebay, lol.

SLED Gemini

51, what shafts do you have in the i20s?

SLED Gemini

of thin misses. I haven't really used them since switching to a softer ball that

One thing is I hit them further than any other iron I own loft for loft but I think

that is due to the lower spin. With a softer ball I may not hit them as far but I

Congrats on the new ebay find Rad! You're going to have some good options to explore and experiment with. It's cool to say you sampled many options along the way on you journey. Nice!

Congrats on the new ebay find Rad! You're going to have some good options to explore and experiment with. It's cool to say you sampled many options along the way on you journey. Nice!

That's pretty much my modus operandi, lol.. BUY and TRY, the Rad way, haha.

Thanks to Ebay I can roll that way. I would never do it at full retail for new stuff.

I think I have actually been on a launch monitor about a half dozen times. I don't

really care much for demoing clubs in that fashion. I just buy and try and sell if I

don't like. Of course, I have pretty much dialed in my specs so I'm not buying

completely blind. Thanks to WRX I am an educated dufus ho, lol.

SLED Gemini

I see Q lurking too. Q, did you ever buy any of those clubs you were asking

about? Was it RBG that was having a blowout sale?

SLED Gemini

So, I guess most Grillers are out on the course today. You playing today Reasy?

SLED Gemini

So, I guess most Grillers are out on the course today. You playing today Reasy?

We've had similar weather to Stu - blazingly hot then Storms yesterday (and like Stu I got me in some quality short game practice).

No game today - despite all efforts. Thought about just showing up and getting paired up... but obligations with Mrs. Reason and another pending storm leaves me heading back to the range for more exploration of keeping it as simple and unforced as I can muster - lol.

Might have more later on the whole subject of planes and such. Am not wanting to bore others with my rants. Could be time for me to board the dingy unless I can find a way of getting it laid down more in terms of chit-chat and less in term of one of my usual rants about swings. LMAO - one hand on the dingy and the other on trying to be bright and brief and just say it here. Cool thing is both options are available.

If you never post outside of here you could get 10K likes with a post count of '2' post. That will really look funny under your avatar.

Be careful. After giving out likes and going TOOL so much, you may have bouts of post TOOL depression leading to preTOOL stress disorder. You've been warned.

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

Building a fence for my mom today, may need an extended stay in the grill after. There a massage room?

I think Reason has a secret glory hole in the men's bathroom. Ask Conrad about it.

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

I had designs on a mid afternoon round with my Little Peanut but storms have put an end to that idea.

Maybe a nap instead.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

From the GolfWRX user's manual

If it's that important to you to have a high post count, surf any other thread, (outside "19th Hole") click *Reply* on everything and type: +1

You'll see your post counts shoot upwards like a rocket.

But, beware the bookie man! :superman2: Some Mods tend to frown at that Modus Operandi :busted_cop: :nono: ----------> :mug:

Couple of questions,

So essentially if you stay with us and don't venture into the general Forums you'll have two posts and 10,000 likes within the month.

Some of these gents are real blowhards ; )

ROTFLMAO!!! Look at our poster boy MC. For awhile he had less than 1000

posts and 17,000 likes. He's a friggin superman of "likes" LMAO 17 to1.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :superman:

Chief, I've been playing Bunn and Lincoln Greens. It was going well for a while but Friday was ugly....UUUUGGLLLY!...and I don't do ugly well. I drove straight to Knights and got one of those jumbo buckets of balls. I didn't bring it up but Miss Yoga pants showed up while I was there. It takes some time to get through a jumbo bucket. Anyway, she never came over to where I was hitting. I must not have made much of an impression....or gave her bad advice....or she didn't want to interrupt the guy hitting balls with tears running down his face from playing so poorly that morning. I'm not as beautiful when I'm crying. :D

Hey you need to get some pics of Miss Yoga Pants sounds like it may be a dessert --- You know just saying

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)