Callaway Rogue ST LS 15 degree Ventus TR

Cobra RADSpeed Tour 19 Motore X F1

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 Hazard Smoke
New Level 902 PD 5-A Project X Catalyst 6.5 SS2

New Level SPN Milled 53 
Cleveland Tour Rack RTX Zipcore 58 DG GRIND
SWAG Savage AF Raw LA Golf SOHO

Had my hands on one at PGASS today so they are starting to show up in stores

Looks like they created these in an attempt to curb all the fakes coming out of Asia. It's a big problem for them right now. That's all this is. It's their watermark on a C note. The major retailers seemed to share this sentiment also.

Looks like they created these in an attempt to curb all the fakes coming out of Asia. It's a big problem for them right now. That's all this is. It's their watermark on a C note. The major retailers seemed to share this sentiment also.

Put one on my driver. I like it. Probably put them on everything but my lob wedge once my current ones need replacing.

Callaway Rougue ST LS Triple Diamond Tensei Raw First responders TX

New Level SPN Milled 53 

Call me old fashioned but my grip of choice is the Tour Velvet Ribbed.... GP still offers the MC in a Ribbed version but only Black and Red if that floats your boat.

Titleist TSi3  ,Ventus Blue 6S  Velocore

Ping G425 14.5  Fairway ,Tensei  AV Orange 75

Ping G425 17.5 Fairway  ,Tensei  CK Orange 75

Ping Anser 23 degree Hybrid

OnOff 2015 Kuro Irons ,Nippon Modus Tour 120

Scratch 50 ,54,58 Wedges  ,Nippon WV 115 Wedge Shafts

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport  2+ 

Titleist Pro V1x

Actually was inspired by old GP prototype grip found while digging through some archives that had raised ridge built into exterior of grip instead of interior bead. ALIGN evolved from there.

Hi. Bruce Miller here with Golf Pride. I've been monitoring the posts on our new MCC ALIGN and am happy to answer any questions you guys have.

Overall, I would encourage players on here to reserve judgment until you actually install and feel this grip. It really is something unique and will help golfers of all ability levels.

For those that think this grip will be difficult to install, the opposite is true. It could not be easier. Install as you would a normal round grip. Make sure the installation marks or ticks on the front are lined up with the forward facing Golf Pride logo. All perpendicular to a square club face. The ALIGN red ridge on the back will then be straight. You can of course adjust as needed.

Traditional reminders are immeasurably more difficult to install. You cannot see the inner spine. It is all feel. The new ALIGN is both visual and amplified feel. Everything is better about this grip.

We develop grip technologies over an extended period of time. Testing on so many different levels is done to ensure the player experience with our product is well received. Even installation testing. We want to make grip installation easier, not more difficult.

Thanks for your interest and please let me know if you have questions. I will do my best to answer.

Best.

Bruce

Bruce,

Will GP be offering other color combinations on the MCC+4 ALIGN?

Thanks

Hi Miura. The ALIGN Technology wasn't created as an anti-counterfeiting measure. I know this because I was on the team that created it. Hope this helps. Best. Bruce

Update: I took my aligns off. The MCC+4 still reigns as the king of all grips.

Thats surprising. Just didn't like the ridge? To me other than that they were indistinguishable to the MCC+4 i have on everything else.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

Update: I took my aligns off. The MCC+4 still reigns as the king of all grips.

Thats surprising. Just didn't like the ridge? To me other than that they were indistinguishable to the MCC+4 i have on everything else.

The ridge was too much and the installation made it worse because my "feels" were subject to someone who has to pump out 200 grips a day being hyper sensitive to lining up all of the ridges perfectly. Just getting the line vertical without a curve after the installation was difficult enough. Add in the fact that the line can be vertical not in the same spot (face open/closed more on different clubs) and the technology seems more like something you should have on a training club, not your gamers.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

I don't see this grip converting someone that has played round grips rather an alternative for ribbed grip players that want a multi-compound ribbed grip.

Titleist Pro V1x

Not sure how the alignment thing works so until further notice Im out.

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

Not sure how the alignment thing works so until further notice Im out.

Watch and Learn :)

Titleist Pro V1x

I align myself with the club face and not some line on a grip. If you need an alignment aid you're a hack. All the guys at the big box retailers can't put a grip on straight anyway to save their lives. I guess I should start doing it myself.

So 30% of the guys on tour are hacks? Wow.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

Wrong! 30% of guys on tour are playing them because they are free and are the latest offering from golf pride. It's like changing for a newer driver or ball. Some take advantage of the newer offerings and some stick with what they already have. A lot of those guys turn the grip upside down. They want no distractions from lines or labels.

Hi Miura. The ALIGN Technology wasn't created as an anti-counterfeiting measure. I know this because I was on the team that created it. Hope this helps. Best. Bruce

Bruce, I see the +4 everywhere. everyone is switching to it. I love it. it helps me fight a hook and hit the ball further with less grip pressure. Please offer the midsize in more colors than just blue and grey.

Thanks

There are lots of fakes on Ebay btw

Wrong! 30% of guys on tour are playing them because they are free and are the latest offering from golf pride. It's like changing for a newer driver or ball. Some take advantage of the newer offerings and some stick with what they already have. A lot of those guys turn the grip upside down. They want no distractions from lines or labels.

Actually 30% of the guys are playing reminder grips, not these. As far as the label down goes. i personally dont buy into the distraction theory. In fact i dont remember it even being a thing until Tiger came along, but if it is something that affects you i wont go so far as to insult you because it does.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

Had one of these in hand today and thought it felt good. I expected the align tech to be more pronounced, but it's definitely a subtle reminder. I'd prefer blue instead of the red, but I can get over that if it helps. I'll start with a few on my range clubs for practice. Bruce, why hasn't GP done Tour Velvets in different colors?

Okay, let me see if I can answer the questions above.

1. The comments on only higher handicappers needing ALIGN Technology is slightly misguided. All players will benefit from this grip, but it is the most skilled players (PGA TOUR) that always gravitate to grips which assist with the proper and consistent placement of the hands. Remember the Victory grip? That was created with amateur golfers in mind, but the touring professionals realized how beneficial the ornamental GRIP RITE SWING RITE design was in placing the hands on the grip. Solid golf swings start with consistent placement of the hands on the grip. Ask any teaching professional.

2. Muira....thanks for the insight on wanting additional colors for the MCC PLUS4 midsize. We always keep an eye on the forums and what our customers are requesting. Good stuff. Thanks for the complement on the MCC PLUS4, glad you are seeing some positive results!

3. nmorton....we actually have offered the Tour Velvet in different colors through the years....sort of! The Tour Velvet Cord was offered in blue, red, and white from 2009-2012. But the Tour Velvet rubber is black. Always has been. That's one of the reasons it is the #1 grip played on Tour....no distractions, all performance. We have colors in all the other main families for players seeking that. But again, I like the feedback. Never say never right?

Hope this helps. Thanks for choosing Golf Pride.

Best.

Bruce

I swung by Edwin watts to try out one new mmc4 plus align, got it installed there hoping they'd do it right but as soon as I turned it over was crooked to all hell told the guy and then he just manually tweaked it, it looks better almost perfect but prob hair smudged Bruce would this slight alignment made a huge difference or is it close enough? I only got to test it a tiny bit today I thought the raised ridge was going to be more pronounced I can hardly feel it on my glove hand, is that normal? I notice it the most in my lower right hand and primarily my trigger finger which in that alone feels good and I like that gripping back feel.

I currently use your tour velvet and i was thinking of switching to the regular mmc plus 4 but the align seemed interesting ive never tried a ribbed grip before but they always sounded intriguing. I need to do more testing with the 8 iron I put the align on as if it's worth it more for me to go to them or just regular mmc 4 plus however one thing is for sure I either need to find a really good grip installer or just do it myself since the install at Edwin's was lacking. Thoughts?