2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Adam Scott has it made

MtlJeff

You were the one who brought up sexual "liberty", so it was only logical to see how devoted to the concept you were. Sorry your only rational for it is either celibacy through force and assault or promiscuity in which your daughters legs are spread for whomever wishes to climb between them. Kate Hudson, though I don't know her, her reputation is clearly the latter. She also represents the kind of behavior you applauded. Also, why would you encourage your son to bed every woman he sees? I'm not implying you treat the son any differently than the daughter. Perhaps living through the son and giving him a high five or a fist bump when he "scores" is accepted by some, but I'd hope most are more mature than that. Bravo for you if you aren't. . But, clearly not a golf conversation, so my apologies.

I admire your efforts but you are hitting it from bunker to bunker here. Just take the ESC and move on.

run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were the one who brought up sexual "liberty", so it was only logical to see how devoted to the concept you were. Sorry your only rational for it is either celibacy through force and assault or promiscuity in which your daughters legs are spread for whomever wishes to climb between them. Kate Hudson, though I don't know her, her reputation is clearly the latter. She also represents the kind of behavior you applauded. Also, why would you encourage your son to bed every woman he sees? I'm not implying you treat the son any differently than the daughter. Perhaps living through the son and giving him a high five or a fist bump when he "scores" is accepted by some, but I'd hope most are more mature than that. Bravo for you if you aren't. . But, clearly not a golf conversation, so my apologies.

I admire your efforts but you are hitting it from bunker to bunker here. Just take the ESC and move on.

Says the party who has lost

I was not aware it was a contest. Good grief you're terrible at this

Maybe "it's none of you're g*dd**ned business" is more on your chest beating level. I never once made it personal against you, but you did?

shovel-ier shovels
a hideous grip

Maybe "it's none of you're g*dd**ned business" is more on your chest beating level. I never once made it personal against you, but you did?

You saying I've hit it bunker to bunker and for me to move on implies a victory by you. Do I need to educate you on the usage of the English language to you as well?

You saying I've hit it bunker to bunker and for me to move on implies a victory by you. Do I need to educate you on the usage of the English language to you as well?

Please do. But first understand that it's "rationale" not "rational." You may want to correct that so you don't embarrass yourself in front of your students

okay now go ahead. You're doing great!

Do we really need to do this?

shovel-ier shovels
a hideous grip

He's like the friend that everyone has who is really cool and everyone likes, but he only shows up at like 3 things a year. And he entertains you with well times jokes and non-offensive stories....and you leave thinking "i should hang out with him more".....except you don't for whatever reason

At the end of the day it's impossible not to like someone who is nice and non-offensive, if you get it in the proper dose

Adam Scott has figured out how to give us just the right dose of Adam Scott

While I agree with the majority of these responses and explanations, with all due respect, I believe you are overthinking it.... to quote one of my wife's girlfriends,,,, "Adam Scott is one gorgeous MFer."

Nice enough guy but seems extremely dull. Zero charisma imo.

Pretty true but this is probably a main reason why he is able to live such a stress-free life. You never see him on Instagram with his crew on a yacht. Boring is good if you just want to do your job and live a relatively normal life.

Not being from USA #1 probably helps also. Spieth is also boring, humble, and polite... but still gets hounded by the media quite a bit.

Speith is the farthest thing from humble I can think of.

After missing cut....the week before:

"We know when we get to Augusta they know what we are capable of, and we strike fear in the other players"

He's like the friend that everyone has who is really cool and everyone likes, but he only shows up at like 3 things a year. And he entertains you with well times jokes and non-offensive stories....and you leave thinking "i should hang out with him more".....except you don't for whatever reason

At the end of the day it's impossible not to like someone who is nice and non-offensive, if you get it in the proper dose

Adam Scott has figured out how to give us just the right dose of Adam Scott

While I agree with the majority of these responses and explanations, with all due respect, I believe you are overthinking it.... to quote one of my wife's girlfriends,,,, "Adam Scott is one gorgeous MFer."

well yeah, there's also that

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I think i asked this in a thread a few years back, but is there a pro athlete anywhere that has it better than this guy?

Jeter?

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

I think i asked this in a thread a few years back, but is there a pro athlete anywhere that has it better than this guy?

Jeter?

I guess it depends on your personality. Jeter also obviously has a pretty charmed life, but for most of his 20-35yrs he couldn't take a crap without it being reported on. So you have to have some thick skin to have the media report on everyone you date and analyze that stuff

Scott just plays, collects cheques, and leaves to go live a fairly ordinary life in Switzerland it seems. And whenever he's involved everyone likes him, never calls him overrated, underrated , etc. He's just well liked Adam.

Jeter obviously has more $$$, but i couldn't spend what either guy has.

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Jeter?

I guess it depends on your personality. Jeter also obviously has a pretty charmed life, but for most of his 20-35yrs he couldn't take a crap without it being reported on. So you have to have some thick skin to have the media report on everyone you date and analyze that stuff

Scott just plays, collects cheques, and leaves to go live a fairly ordinary life in Switzerland it seems. And whenever he's involved everyone likes him, never calls him overrated, underrated , etc. He's just well liked Adam.

Jeter obviously has more $$$, but i couldn't spend what either guy has.

True. For Jeter's stature, his dating life etc. seem very low profile in comparison to how big of a star he is.. Adam Scott can do no wrong, you are correct. The only negative press I've ever seen related to him was when Stevie Williams came into the picture, which can of course be blamed back on Tiger :tongue:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

Scotty has it made because he seems to be one of few top pros who realize there's far more to life than golf. He's extremely private for good reason, he wants to live a normal life with his family.

Taylormade Stealth + 10.5 (Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60S)

Titleist 913F 15 (Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 70)

Titleist 712U 2I (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)

Titleist 680 MB 4-W (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)

Titleist Vokey SM5 50,54,58 (True Temper Dynamic Gold S200)

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 SS

ProV1

There is little doubt that Adam Scott seems to be a very nice guy, incredibly talented, gracious and very professional. Like most of the PGA players.

His swing is pure and I couldn't believe how far and straight he was driving it at Augusta.

However, he is human, and sometimes he poses after a swing and sticks his tongue between his teeth when on camera like a GQ model "look at me, gosh I'm handsome!" and then, well there's 'Stevie', both a little annoying. Haha

Adam Scott is one of my favorite golfers- I love the way he even-ness he carries himself with on the golf course. His composure after big mistakes gives you the impression that he can get it back if he sticks to his game plan and it something that I've tried to mirror in my own game. I think if you want to see some more fire on the course- he definitely isn't going to be on your list of favorites.

Yeah - didn't he say one time that he used to get really worked up when he was younger. Had a temper and has tried to just chill out as he's gotten older? I know Stenson said something like that too.

But - Scott did get pretty expressive when he drained that putt to win the Masters a few years ago ;)

He IS human.

Great swing. Big silly putter. Bit of a cheesy image. Quite calm for an Aussie. Not annoying to me as a limey.

XR16 Driver 11.5 Prolaunch Blue Axis reg spine aligned FLOed 45.25" 245y
Adams Speed Line Fast 12 Fairway 17 degrees stock Prolaunch Blue Speedcoat reg spine aligned FLOed 220y
Wilson19.5 Fybrid FY(fairway bridge) stock reg Prolaunch V2 spine aligned FLOed 200y
Adams Super Pro 23 Hybrid Stock Prolaunch Platinium reg spine aligned FLOed 190y
i25 Black Dot 4i-9i Z-Z65 1/2" Long(4-7i with bounce grind) 180-130y
i25 Black Dot UW weakened to 48 Z-Z65 1/2" Long 115y
TM TP 52-9(bent to 53) DG SL300(close match to Z-Z65) 1/2" long 100y
TM TP 58-10(bent to 59 bounce ground to 6) DG SL300(close match to Z-Z65) 1/4" long 85y
Evnroll ER5 370g Hatchback 34" No 30g counterweight 69 degrees Lie 4 Loft Winn Jumbo Lite Pistol 59g Grip Black Tone
All 13 grips GP MCC+4 Grey Logo hidden/down midsize +1 tape layer
Callaway Chrome Soft Ball White
Mizuno Skintite Glove

Adam Scott has it all - money, fame, the glamorous women. But he'd trade it all in a flash to be able to sink a putt outside 5 feet.

He's actually quite a good putter on mid-long range putts...from inside 5 feet however..................there's a bit to be desired.

Taylormade Stealth + 10.5 (Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60S)

Titleist 913F 15 (Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 70)

Titleist 712U 2I (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)

Titleist 680 MB 4-W (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)

Titleist Vokey SM5 50,54,58 (True Temper Dynamic Gold S200)

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 SS

ProV1