2019 Ping Blueprint Irons - New in hand photos

GolfWRX

> @NRJyzr said:

> > @revanant said:

> > So, I’ve hit the Blueprint 7 iron twice on a sim. Both times, I got very high launch. Around 23 to 24 degrees. Spin was also high—at one point, I hit 8k with the 7i.

> >

> > Anyone else finding the Blueprint has a very high ballflight?

> >

> > If I were to really look into a set, I think I’d have to power spec to bring down the launch and spin a bit.

>

> I am *really* not a fan of delofting a club to bring down launch or spin, it's a product of thinking of clubs in terms of club numbers. The 7i is 34*. If you hit the shot too high with too much spin for a 34* club, you'll still be hitting it too high with too much spin for a 32* club. You just feel differently about it because of the number on the bottom of the club.

>

> Loft still determines distance, not an arbitrary stamping on the sole. :)

>

> I'd look to checking if there's a better shaft fit, instead. Or, just accepting that particular iron design is not a good fit for your swing.

Fair point. I was just hitting it in a stock setup and finding it very high launching at 24 degrees and a bit of a balloon with 8k spin. If I view it as a long 8 iron, those numbers seem a lot better. But I don’t know what the gaps would look like with the other irons in the set.

In theory, if I didn’t touch loft, I might be able to hit further down into the bag with the lower irons, so there’s a positive trade off. I also know that my 1988 Hogan 7 iron has a 36 degree loft, but the flight window is better—closer to 7k rpm and around 20 degrees of launch, so it could be a mix of shaft choice and iron design.

That being said, I’m not against the power spec, if only because I know I can play those lofts and gaps. My own MP-4s are bent 2 degrees strong, courtesy of their previous owner. I haven’t spent the money to bend them back or test what would happen in a more stock setup, but I imagine hitting the new MP-20s in different shafts might give me a good baseline to decide if I want to weaken my MP-4s.

I do think the Blueprints are intriguing, as I don’t think I’ve ever hit 7 irons with as much height or spin as I have with the Pings. But, as I’m very content with my MP-4s, the Blueprints didn’t win my heart.

Yep, my lies were off, but the lofts were all spot on> @NRJyzr said:

> > @puresurfr said:

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > @Rcush said:

> > > > What did u get?

> > > > > @cz13X4 said:

> > > > > Love them but def need a different shaft. Will pass the deal along.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > He bought the set that I had, which was the three iron, five iron through pitching wedge with the dynamic gold 105 stiff shafts, they are black dot but the lie was increased to 1 1/2° so that would have to be set back if you need standard lie. I ordered a new set of irons and I had the same shaft put in from paying that I have in all my other irons which is the project X LZ, standard length 5.5 stiff hard stepped one time . One day I’m gonna try the blueprint with that shaft and if it works out I may re-buy a set.

> > >

> >

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > @matchavez said:

> > > > Hey @JerryTBall the BP are stock d2... I agree in that you get the shaft and grip you need.

> > >

> > > Yep my blueprint were D2, I cannot argue with the 410’s four iron carry 210! Straight.

> >

> >

> > Actually I just weighed your old set and they are D-0. Im thinking of sending them back to Ping to see if they can change the SW to D2.

>

> Why not just lead tape? Whole lot cheaper than sending back to PIng

I think it would probably look nicer if they could put in heavier screws in the toe....But im hitting them quite well right now, maybe D0 is a better fit for me.....but compared with how much a new set costs, sending them back is practically free

> @matchavez said:

> > @golfinguru11 said:

> > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

>

> Maybe a hosel weight. Send them all back for a warranty check, then sell what you get back from them.

I guess Ping must have fixed everything already because now the iron is advertised on ebay with no rattle and only hit 30 times......thats a far cry from 100 hits onto a par 3 and the club has a nasty heavy rattle. : P

• Like 1

> @puresurfr said:

> > @matchavez said:

> > > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

> >

> > Maybe a hosel weight. Send them all back for a warranty check, then sell what you get back from them.

>

> I guess Ping must have fixed everything already because now the iron is advertised on ebay with no rattle and only hit 30 times......thats a far cry from 100 hits onto a par 3 and the club has a nasty heavy rattle. : P

Add this guy to the block list.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

> @kcsf said:

> > @puresurfr said:

> > > @matchavez said:

> > > > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

> > >

> > > Maybe a hosel weight. Send them all back for a warranty check, then sell what you get back from them.

> >

> > I guess Ping must have fixed everything already because now the iron is advertised on ebay with no rattle and only hit 30 times......thats a far cry from 100 hits onto a par 3 and the club has a nasty heavy rattle. : P

>

> Add this guy to the block list.

If you look at the listing date it was before this happened. I just deleted it because it isn’t for sale anymore. I’m sending it back.

Callaway Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 9.5* - Ventus TR Red 6x
Callaway Paradym 3w (@ 16*) - Ventus TR Red 7x
Callaway Paradym 7w (21*) - Ventus TR Red 8x
Srixon ZX7 (4-PW) - KBS Tour V 120x
Vokey SM8 Raw 52F,56D,60M - TI S400 
Odyssey 2-ball OG / Bettinardi DASS BBZero Flow / many more...

Lefty

I went back for a third go with the blueprints and took my P7TW 7 iron with me. I hit them both outdoors on a grass range (crap balls though) and indoors on a monitor (with premium balls). As much as I wanted beforehand to walk out of there with a set of blueprints for me they were not comparable in feel or results. I never had to even look at the numbers on the monitor to know my TW’s were the right club for me. Shafts might have played into it as the blueprint had the standard S300 and I have my TW’s reshafted with modus 120 S. All was not lost though, I did walk out of there with a new G410 LST driver that worked much better for me than my Epic Flash.

• Like 3

Titleist             TSR3 10* w/ Tensei 1k white
Callaway       Apex 19' 3 hybrid w/ Nippon GOST tour stiff

NCW                Tour Department DW mid muscle MB 4-PW w/ Modus 105 S
Vokey            SM8 50f, 56s, 60m
Bettinardi       Studio Stock 17

I played my blueprints with awt 2.0 today and had my s55’s cfs, I end up using my s55, i think it’s the shafts that I like better. Off topic, I got a TS4 with Tour Ad tp7 that I crush!

Side note, my blueprints with matte black shafts seemed to be chipping and the paint off of them is starting to show the steel through. I’m not abusing them but jeez not too durable since it’s the 2nd round just jiggling around in my bag.

M> @outgolfing said:

> I went back for a third go with the blueprints and took my P7TW 7 iron with me. I hit them both outdoors on a grass range (crap balls though) and indoors on a monitor (with premium balls). As much as I wanted beforehand to walk out of there with a set of blueprints for me they were not comparable in feel or results. I never had to even look at the numbers on the monitor to know my TW’s were the right club for me. Shafts might have played into it as the blueprint had the standard S300 and I have my TW’s reshafted with modus 120 S. All was not lost though, I did walk out of there with a new G410 LST driver that worked much better for me than my Epic Flash.

kzog5zvwaajj.jpg

4jg7dj1xy1e2.jpg

Got bored and opened the grip up. What the fuck is this? A tip weight? So much for “Ping uses different headweights”

Lefty

> @golfinguru11 said:

> This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

This will turn you off ping? That is silly. Happens to all manufacturers. Pull off the grip and find out what it is. Not a huge deal

Callaway triple Diamond paradym 9*- hulk 60tx 

Callaway paradym triple diamond - hulk 70tx 

Titleist TSi3 20* hybrid Matrix Black Tie 90x 
Srixon zx7mkii 456 / ZForgedii 789P- MMT 125tx 
Cleveland RTX6 50/54/ S400 TI Onyx 
Vokey Wedgeworks 60* V-grind 
Tri-hot double wide 

> @Kale_m said:

> > @golfinguru11 said:

> > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

>

> This will turn you off ping? That is silly. Happens to all manufacturers. Pull off the grip and find out what it is. Not a huge deal

I literally did in the post above. What the heck is that is my question? I think it’s plastic but it weighs at least 3-4 grams.

Lefty

Just got off the phone with Ping. It’s a hosel weight. Confirmed that they don’t have different heads for different swingweights. Make of that what you will. They will fix it but won’t return the club or give any kind of discount. I guess that is Ping customer service. Moral of the story for me? Stick to the Japanese when it comes to irons.

Lefty

> @golfinguru11 said:

> Just got off the phone with Ping. It’s a hosel weight. Confirmed that they don’t have different heads for different swingweights. Make of that what you will. They will fix it but won’t return the club or give any kind of discount. I guess that is Ping customer service. Moral of the story for me? Stick to the Japanese when it comes to irons.

They’ll fix it but they won’t return it? am I missing something here, what’s the sense in sending it. If you’re in town (Raleigh) take it to Continental Golf get it fixed, if not local, contact Continental Golf in Raleigh North Carolina and send it to them, it’ll probably cost you less in long the long run .

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @golfinguru11 said:

> > Just got off the phone with Ping. It’s a hosel weight. Confirmed that they don’t have different heads for different swingweights. Make of that what you will. They will fix it but won’t return the club or give any kind of discount. I guess that is Ping customer service. Moral of the story for me? Stick to the Japanese when it comes to irons.

>

> They’ll fix it but they won’t return it? am I missing something here, what’s the sense in sending it. If you’re in town (Raleigh) take it to Continental Golf get it fixed, if not local, contact Continental Golf in Raleigh North Carolina and send it to them, it’ll probably cost you less in long the long run .

Just spoke with a friend of Continental Golf whatever the shipping would be it’s $18 to fix the club.

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @golfinguru11 said:

> > Just got off the phone with Ping. It’s a hosel weight. Confirmed that they don’t have different heads for different swingweights. Make of that what you will. They will fix it but won’t return the club or give any kind of discount. I guess that is Ping customer service. Moral of the story for me? Stick to the Japanese when it comes to irons.

>

> They’ll fix it but they won’t return it? am I missing something here, what’s the sense in sending it. If you’re in town (Raleigh) take it to Continental Golf get it fixed, if not local, contact Continental Golf in Raleigh North Carolina and send it to them, it’ll probably cost you less in long the long run .

Lol, they’ll send it back. I’m saying I can’t get a refund. The club is a week old and already falling apart. I want no part of this thing anymore. Good club but the quality issues aren’t worth the trouble.

Lefty

> @golfinguru11 said:

> > @kcsf said:

> > > @puresurfr said:

> > > > @matchavez said:

> > > > > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > > > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

> > > >

> > > > Maybe a hosel weight. Send them all back for a warranty check, then sell what you get back from them.

> > >

> > > I guess Ping must have fixed everything already because now the iron is advertised on ebay with no rattle and only hit 30 times......thats a far cry from 100 hits onto a par 3 and the club has a nasty heavy rattle. : P

> >

> > Add this guy to the block list.

>

> If you look at the listing date it was before this happened. I just deleted it because it isn’t for sale anymore. I’m sending it back.

>

Just looked at the Listing date and I see the breakage happened after the listing, so basically the iron was hit about 100 times and then you listed it and then took it out for a few more range sessions and then it broke but since Ping wasnt helpful, hopefully it sells ASAP, because the ad is still up and described as practically new

> @golfinguru11 said:

> > @kcsf said:

> > > @puresurfr said:

> > > > @matchavez said:

> > > > > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > > > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

> > > >

> > > > Maybe a hosel weight. Send them all back for a warranty check, then sell what you get back from them.

> > >

> > > I guess Ping must have fixed everything already because now the iron is advertised on ebay with no rattle and only hit 30 times......thats a far cry from 100 hits onto a par 3 and the club has a nasty heavy rattle. : P

> >

> > Add this guy to the block list.

>

> If you look at the listing date it was before this happened. I just deleted it because it isn’t for sale anymore. I’m sending it back.

>

I did look at the listing date and it was after u hit over a hundred balls and the club broke after you took it out for a few more sessions after that and your ad is still up listing it as a practically new club hitting approximately 30 balls......thats a bit untruthful to say the least.

*A better description is that club is in excellent shape and has hit over a hundred balls, tip weight has broke loose and been removed therefore swing weight will be a bit lighter than stock.

> @puresurfr said:

>

> > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > @kcsf said:

> > > > @puresurfr said:

> > > > > @matchavez said:

> > > > > > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > > > > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe a hosel weight. Send them all back for a warranty check, then sell what you get back from them.

> > > >

> > > > I guess Ping must have fixed everything already because now the iron is advertised on ebay with no rattle and only hit 30 times......thats a far cry from 100 hits onto a par 3 and the club has a nasty heavy rattle. : P

> > >

> > > Add this guy to the block list.

> >

> > If you look at the listing date it was before this happened. I just deleted it because it isn’t for sale anymore. I’m sending it back.

> >

>

> Just looked at the Listing date and I see the breakage happened after the listing, so basically the iron was hit about 100 times and then you listed it and then took it out for a few more range sessions and then it broke but since Ping wasnt helpful, hopefully it sells ASAP, because the ad is still up and described as practically new

> > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > @kcsf said:

> > > > @puresurfr said:

> > > > > @matchavez said:

> > > > > > @golfinguru11 said:

> > > > > > This must be some kind of sick joke. Went to hit my test 7 iron blueprint one more time before selling it, and there’s SOMETHING LOOSE IN THE SHAFT. It shipped direct from Ping last week. I was wondering why there was so much vibration when I first hit it, this is why. Any clue what it is? The loose piece is fairly heavy.... could it be that the heel weight came loose? Or simply epoxy? This is probably enough to make me stay away from Ping for a while, despite the fact that I enjoyed the club. A $1600 iron set that falls apart after a week just isn’t acceptable.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe a hosel weight. Send them all back for a warranty check, then sell what you get back from them.

> > > >

> > > > I guess Ping must have fixed everything already because now the iron is advertised on ebay with no rattle and only hit 30 times......thats a far cry from 100 hits onto a par 3 and the club has a nasty heavy rattle. : P

> > >

> > > Add this guy to the block list.

> >

> > If you look at the listing date it was before this happened. I just deleted it because it isn’t for sale anymore. I’m sending it back.

> >

>

>

> I did look at the listing date and it was after u hit over a hundred balls and the club broke after you took it out for a few more sessions after that and your ad is still up listing it as a practically new club hitting approximately 30 balls......thats a bit untruthful to say the least.

>

> *A better description is that club is in excellent shape and has hit over a hundred balls, tip weight has broke loose and been removed therefore swing weight will be a bit lighter than stock.

Ended it. I’ll relist when it’s fixed, I’d rather not put a messed up club on another poor shmuck.

Lefty

> @golfinguru11 said:

> Just got off the phone with Ping. It’s a hosel weight. Confirmed that they don’t have different heads for different swingweights. Make of that what you will. They will fix it but won’t return the club or give any kind of discount. I guess that is Ping customer service. Moral of the story for me? Stick to the Japanese when it comes to irons.

Wow. That just comes off as very entitled.

First, most manufacturers make one iron head mass per unit. That's normal.

Second, what sort of "discount" are you looking for here?

I think you should stick to Japanese irons, because it sounds like your expectations are exceptionally high. No one here is questioning that you had a problem, but they just owe you a repair under warranty... I can't imagine what you're actually after here as to what you consider "satisfactory". If you don't want a hosel weight, I guess you better hope you don't want a heavy swing weight.

• Like 1

14 Pings. Blueprints are incredibly good. Fetch is the most underrated putter on the market. Don't @ me.

> @matchavez said:

> > @golfinguru11 said:

>

> Wow. That just comes off as very entitled.

> First, most manufacturers make one iron head mass per unit. That's normal.

> Second, what sort of "discount" are you looking for here?

> I think you should stick to Japanese irons, because it sounds like your expectations are exceptionally high. No one here is questioning that you had a problem, but they just owe you a repair under warranty... I can't imagine what you're actually after here as to what you consider "satisfactory". If you don't want a hosel weight, I guess you better hope you don't want a heavy swing weight.

If you sell me something defective (at 40% more than the main competitor, Mizuno) I’d like the option to return it, or if you won’t let me return it give me a reason to stay with your company. They did neither, and I will make future purchasing decisions accordingly. Srixon Mizuno and Miura all weight sort heads, it is not all that difficult to do. The reason you’d do it is #1 have a more balanced club and #2 so you don’t get defects like what happened to me.

Lefty

I'm not sure why you didn't return it to your point of sale... Ping neither sells nor returns clubs - that's up to the retail point. I'd suggest you pay equal attention to the retailer's policies, because I'm pretty darn sure that if you contact, e.g. Mizuno directly, they're unlikely to offer you a refund in the same scenario.

You said different weighted heads, not weight sorting. However, if you require a 4g hosel weight and you think it's ok to weight sort to the degree that you can find a *head* that comes in on the 4g heavy side, I'd be wondering a lot about the manufacturing process. In other words, you're going to get a hosel weight. Should a hosel weight come undone? Of course not. However I think you're really getting angry with the wrong situation. If you want a refund, talk to the point-of-sale. That's always been the case. If they don't offer refunds, that's a buying choice you make. If you just bought them, they might take your warranty-repaired club back at 90% credit, and if you're cool, they'll probably give you 10% off the Mizzys. That's been my experience with US retailers, so I am assuming that's your situation, but I don't know. The point is that you have fired off your guns in the wrong direction. I hope you get better service next time from whatever brand you choose, but focus on a relationship with your end sale retailer - they are the people that can help.

14 Pings. Blueprints are incredibly good. Fetch is the most underrated putter on the market. Don't @ me.

> @matchavez said:

> I'm not sure why you didn't return it to your point of sale... Ping neither sells nor returns clubs - that's up to the retail point. I'd suggest you pay equal attention to the retailer's policies, because I'm pretty darn sure that if you contact, e.g. Mizuno directly, they're unlikely to offer you a refund in the same scenario.

>

> You said different weighted heads, not weight sorting. However, if you require a 4g hosel weight and you think it's ok to weight sort to the degree that you can find a *head* that comes in on the 4g heavy side, I'd be wondering a lot about the manufacturing process. In other words, you're going to get a hosel weight. Should a hosel weight come undone? Of course not. However I think you're really getting angry with the wrong situation. If you want a refund, talk to the point-of-sale. That's always been the case. If they don't offer refunds, that's a buying choice you make. If you just bought them, they might take your warranty-repaired club back at 90% credit, and if you're cool, they'll probably give you 10% off the Mizzys. That's been my experience with US retailers, so I am assuming that's your situation, but I don't know. The point is that you have fired off your guns in the wrong direction. I hope you get better service next time from whatever brand you choose, but focus on a relationship with your end sale retailer - they are the people that can help.

100% agree. PGA SS and Roger Dunn stores have excellent playability guarantees.

I can tell you right now I ordered some Mizuno irons through my golf course and after six months of playing with them we noticed a crack in two of the hosels, when we order these we ordered them 2° upright and they use a special machine to do that they said, and the specific Clubs I got were non-forged, and they should not of Bent 2° from what they told me. So I said well I need those bent so would you send me some of the new 900 forged in Mizuno dead no charge .

Played my first round in a month today. No warm up or range time in the last month either. Was a little nervous to bring the BPs out tbh. First hole I toe a fw and leave a long second shot...about 200ish with a tucked pin. Grab a 5i and told myself to make good contact and don’t worry about distance. Pin high just off the green. I proceeded to chunk my wedge right on cue. 378 yard par 4 I go 5i/8i to about 12’. It was actually much closer but the pin was on a ridge and it caught a slope and rolled a bit. Point is these clubs are good and so easy to hit. My buddy had no idea I got a set of blade and said this was the best he’s seen me hit my irons. Did I hit any bad shots? Of course but they were more playable than in the past and I’ve hit more good shots than I have in a long time.

• Like 1

Checking back in.

Still the best iron I’ve ever held. Lol

Serious statement. Averaged my GIR for the last 40 days, including a state am qualifier , a 3 day county championship and weekly big dogfight events and my average per competition round has gone up a full point. Now that’s mb to mb. So I’m not claiming forgiveness at all. What I do claim is perfect feel and balance as well as ridiculous amount of confidence . Just perfect behind the ball.

• Like 3

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @sergizmo said:

> I took a peek at these in Golftown. $2,450 CAD for 4-PW. DG 120's

> "Heads made in China"

> "Shafts made in China"

> "Assembled in USA"

> So $350 CAD a club for made in China components assembled in the USA. It's hard to wrap my head around it. Especially since the gorgeous Wilson Staff blades 3-PW were $1200 CAD.

I walked into a computer shop. There were all these Windows machines that were pretty much the same lesser price. Then I saw some guy buy something from Apple that cost more. What a dope! He paid more for lower specs... what a dummy.

##### (Please don't flame this - I use Windows, Macs, and Linux all day long.)

> @sergizmo said:

> I took a peek at these in Golftown. $2,450 CAD for 4-PW. DG 120's

> "Heads made in China"

> "Shafts made in China"

> "Assembled in USA"

> So $350 CAD a club for made in China components assembled in the USA. It's hard to wrap my head around it. Especially since the gorgeous Wilson Staff blades 3-PW were $1200 CAD.

I really wish people would let the whole "if it's made in China it must be junk" mantra go. That may of been true 30 years ago, but Chinese manufacturing is now some of the worlds best. Ping is one of the many golf companies that have factories there because the labor is cheaper, and the environmental regulations are far behind the US's, making the clubs much less expensive to manufacturer. Are they making more profit due to this? Undeniably so.

If you'd like to buy American made clubs, National Custom Works is a great choice who will make any style of iron you like.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom