> > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yes, RoboDoc, yes. Read my last post again.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lowheel doesn't think Nicklaus is a prophet. He believes Nicklaus' record makes him the GOAT. He's even said that if Tiger Woods gets to 18 majors then he would say Woods is the GOAT. I also would concede this. Not sure what you're meaning with prophet due to lowheel using the term prophesise in the context he meant.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, RoboDoc, I know.

> > > > > I suppose we're not much for subtlety in a thread about the Scioto Lord and Savior

> > > >

> > > > No, it's your sarcastic and disrespectful jab at Jack Nicklaus you take at every opportunity that's gets some of us. Your insincerity is what's condescending.

> > >

> > > Insincerity? I can guarantee you I'm not being insincere when I opine on Nicklaus. Sorry to offend you, but **I'm definitely allowed to dislike Jack Nicklaus** just as much as people on here dislike TW. I think Nicklaus was and is a cranky whiner who never had one tenth of the charisma of Arnold Palmer, but GD it, he could play golf better than anyone at his time. I don't like him, but I respect his game. Much like Wes Mantooth with Ronny B.

> > > I'm sure he will sleep just fine without my fanfare.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > WHO?! Who doesn't like Jack?!

> >

> > ggimadocxb8p.png

> >

>

> Haha! I'm pretty sure I just did the GolfWRX equivalent of calling Beyonce overrated on Twitter.

The Jackhive? lol.

Ok, let's bring everyone together.

Here is a very cool stat,

**The last: Masters (2005), US Open (2000), Open Championship (2005), and PGA (2000), Jack Nicklaus played in; were all won by Tiger Woods.**

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Tiger_Woods

• Like 1

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, RoboDoc, yes. Read my last post again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Lowheel doesn't think Nicklaus is a prophet. He believes Nicklaus' record makes him the GOAT. He's even said that if Tiger Woods gets to 18 majors then he would say Woods is the GOAT. I also would concede this. Not sure what you're meaning with prophet due to lowheel using the term prophesise in the context he meant.

> > > >

> > > > Yes, RoboDoc, I know.

> > > > I suppose we're not much for subtlety in a thread about the Scioto Lord and Savior

> > >

> > > No, it's your sarcastic and disrespectful jab at Jack Nicklaus you take at every opportunity that's gets some of us. Your insincerity is what's condescending.

> >

> > Insincerity? I can guarantee you I'm not being insincere when I opine on Nicklaus. Sorry to offend you, but I'm definitely allowed to dislike Jack Nicklaus just as much as people on here dislike TW. I think Nicklaus was and is a cranky whiner who never had one tenth of the charisma of Arnold Palmer, but GD it, he could play golf better than anyone at his time. I don't like him, but I respect his game. Much like Wes Mantooth with Ronny B.

> > I'm sure he will sleep just fine without my fanfare.

> >

> >

>

> Now the bias comes out. Thanks for clarifying that.

>

> By the way, I really like Jack Nicklaus and admire his record. I've met Jack at a golf tournament in Colorado back in 1988 and he was gracious and kind to me and my friend. I also admire Tiger Woods' record and tenacity. I love his competitiveness and his desire to win. It is fair to say I really like Tiger as well and what he's accomplished. It's been a pleasure to witness what Tiger has done and continues to do. I speak on the mere basis of their competitive record, not with personal bias. Record wise Jack Nicklaus is the GOAT.

Definitely biased. Have you ever been a fan of someone and not so much a fan of another person? It happened to me.

I don't disagree with anything you wrote. Good post.

> @bscinstnct said:

> Here is a very cool stat,

>

> **The last: Masters (2005), US Open (2000), Open Championship (2005), and PGA (2000), Jack Nicklaus played in; were all won by Tiger Woods.**

>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Tiger_Woods

Here another cool stat I think we can all get together on ---

Jack Nicklaus was 60 in the year 2000.

Tiger Woods was 25.

:wink:

> @Dpavs said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

>

> > Here is a very cool stat,

> >

> > **The last: Masters (2005), US Open (2000), Open Championship (2005), and PGA (2000), Jack Nicklaus played in; were all won by Tiger Woods.**

> >

> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Tiger_Woods

> Here another cool stat I think we can all get together on ---

> Jack Nicklaus was 60 in the year 2000.

> Tiger Woods was 25.

> :wink:

76h2wf588pcl.png

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @Dpavs said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> >

> > > Here is a very cool stat,

> > >

> > > **The last: Masters (2005), US Open (2000), Open Championship (2005), and PGA (2000), Jack Nicklaus played in; were all won by Tiger Woods.**

> > >

> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Tiger_Woods

> > Here another cool stat I think we can all get together on ---

> > Jack Nicklaus was 60 in the year 2000.

> > Tiger Woods was 25.

> > :wink:

>

> 76h2wf588pcl.png

>

Yes I figured it was sarcasm ... hence the wink. I really hate these darn microscopic emojis. Seriously, who really needs an eye test emoji?

• Like 1

> @Dpavs said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @Dpavs said:

> > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > >

> > > > Here is a very cool stat,

> > > >

> > > > **The last: Masters (2005), US Open (2000), Open Championship (2005), and PGA (2000), Jack Nicklaus played in; were all won by Tiger Woods.**

> > > >

> > > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Tiger_Woods

> > > Here another cool stat I think we can all get together on ---

> > > Jack Nicklaus was 60 in the year 2000.

> > > Tiger Woods was 25.

> > > :wink:

> >

> > 76h2wf588pcl.png

> >

>

> Yes I figured it was sarcasm ... hence the wink. I really hate these darn microscopic emojis. Seriously, who really needs an eye test emoji?

Dpavs! Sounds like I misunderstood, sorry if I was dB.

I didn’t mean it as a bust on Jack, just very cool and strange how TW won in each of Jacks last majors

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @Dpavs said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @Dpavs said:

> > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > >

> > > > > Here is a very cool stat,

> > > > >

> > > > > **The last: Masters (2005), US Open (2000), Open Championship (2005), and PGA (2000), Jack Nicklaus played in; were all won by Tiger Woods.**

> > > > >

> > > > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Tiger_Woods

> > > > Here another cool stat I think we can all get together on ---

> > > > Jack Nicklaus was 60 in the year 2000.

> > > > Tiger Woods was 25.

> > > > :wink:

> > >

> > > 76h2wf588pcl.png

> > >

> >

> > Yes I figured it was sarcasm ... hence the wink. I really hate these darn microscopic emojis. Seriously, who really needs an eye test emoji?

>

> Dpavs! Sounds like I misunderstood, sorry if I was dB.

>

> I didn’t mean it as a bust on Jack, just very cool and strange how TW won in each of Jacks last majors

>

>

Actually that is pretty cool when you think about it... makes you wonder if the two talked much at the clubhouse, etc.

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > >

> > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > >

> > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > >

> > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> >

> > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

>

> Lowheel! Yes, of course, and I said his caveat was on target.

>

> Still, you’d never think you’d hear Jack say that somebody else’s best was better than his.

>

>

Why not? hes very modest and humble. Bobby Jones once said about nicklaus that his game is something hes never seen before and likewise jack was paying Tiger a compliment in the middle of a 4 consecutive major run. He always said Tiger would break all his records and always ended with but he has to go do it. thats the caveat

He of all people knew how tough it was being at the top and and sting there.it takes a toll and costs more than some are wiling give. Maybe Jack found a balance for golf/family/life that tiger couldnt. Maybe tiger is finding it now? im certainly rooting for him to catch Jack. Winning 4 majors after age 43 would be the greatest story ever right up there with his 4 straight majors. Seriously.

> @cdnglf said:

> > @LICC said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > > >

> > > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> > >

> > > Jack has 3 more Majors.

> > >

> > > Tiger has 8 more PGA tour wins.

> > >

> > > It's not a done deal and it may just seem like a number. And...most would say TW already has Snead beat based on the nature of some of Sneads wins (5 team wins and 3 36 hole event wins)

> > >

> > > But, if TW actually gets the number, 83 PGA Tour wins, and he is undisputed PGA Tour win leader. Plus 15 Majors.

> > >

> > > Reinforces arguments that his career is as good or better than Jacks. Especially since they started their careers 35 years apart.

> >

> > Three majors is much more impressive than 8 non-major wins

>

> It is 3 majors vs 11 non-major wins.

> Tiger has 66 non-major tour wins + 15 majors

> Jack has 55 regular tour wins + 18 majors

>

> How many tournaments did Tiger win with fields stronger than the 1966 Open Championship? 50? 70? All of them?

>

Ah the mental gymnastics are back... Dont pull a muscle moving those goalposts ;)

• Like 1

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > >

> > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> >

> > Yes, RoboDoc, yes. Read my last post again.

> >

> >

>

> Lowheel doesn't think Nicklaus is a prophet. He believes Nicklaus' record makes him the GOAT. He's even said that if Tiger Woods gets to 18 majors then he would say Woods is the GOAT. I also would concede this. Not sure what you're meaning with prophet due to lowheel using the term prophesise in the context he meant.

This is what it looks like when someone lives inside your head rent free. Enjoy the ride!!

> @bscinstnct said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > > > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yes, RoboDoc, yes. Read my last post again.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lowheel doesn't think Nicklaus is a prophet. He believes Nicklaus' record makes him the GOAT. He's even said that if Tiger Woods gets to 18 majors then he would say Woods is the GOAT. I also would concede this. Not sure what you're meaning with prophet due to lowheel using the term prophesise in the context he meant.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, RoboDoc, I know.

> > > > > > I suppose we're not much for subtlety in a thread about the Scioto Lord and Savior

> > > > >

> > > > > No, it's your sarcastic and disrespectful jab at Jack Nicklaus you take at every opportunity that's gets some of us. Your insincerity is what's condescending.

> > > >

> > > > Insincerity? I can guarantee you I'm not being insincere when I opine on Nicklaus. Sorry to offend you, but **I'm definitely allowed to dislike Jack Nicklaus** just as much as people on here dislike TW. I think Nicklaus was and is a cranky whiner who never had one tenth of the charisma of Arnold Palmer, but GD it, he could play golf better than anyone at his time. I don't like him, but I respect his game. Much like Wes Mantooth with Ronny B.

> > > > I'm sure he will sleep just fine without my fanfare.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > WHO?! Who doesn't like Jack?!

> > >

> > > ggimadocxb8p.png

> > >

> >

> > Haha! I'm pretty sure I just did the GolfWRX equivalent of calling Beyonce overrated on Twitter.

>

> The Jackhive? lol.

>

> Ok, let's bring everyone together.

>

> Here is a very cool stat,

>

> **The last: Masters (2005), US Open (2000), Open Championship (2005), and PGA (2000), Jack Nicklaus played in; were all won by Tiger Woods.**

>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Tiger_Woods

Now that's a pretty cool stat! Maybe Jack should play in 3 more majors then Tiger would definitely be GOAT! ;)

• Like 1

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / SW: Mizuno T-22, 52° (bent to 50°)/ 56° (bent to 54°), True Temper S400

LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter:  Byron Morgan Epic Day custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips:  BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

> @lowheel said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > > >

> > > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> > >

> > > Yes, RoboDoc, yes. Read my last post again.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Lowheel doesn't think Nicklaus is a prophet. He believes Nicklaus' record makes him the GOAT. He's even said that if Tiger Woods gets to 18 majors then he would say Woods is the GOAT. I also would concede this. Not sure what you're meaning with prophet due to lowheel using the term prophesise in the context he meant.

>

> This is what it looks like when someone lives inside your head rent free. Enjoy the ride!!

LOL. I believe we have the same perspective on this topic. Carry on my friend!!! B)

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

> @lowheel said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > >

> > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > >

> > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > >

> > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > >

> > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> >

> > Lowheel! Yes, of course, and I said his caveat was on target.

> >

> > Still, you’d never think you’d hear Jack say that somebody else’s best was better than his.

> >

> >

>

> Why not? hes very modest and humble. Bobby Jones once said about nicklaus that his game is something hes never seen before and likewise jack was paying Tiger a compliment in the middle of a 4 consecutive major run. He always said Tiger would break all his records and always ended with but he has to go do it. thats the caveat

> He of all people knew how tough it was being at the top and and sting there.it takes a toll and costs more than some are wiling give. Maybe Jack found a balance for golf/family/life that tiger couldnt. Maybe tiger is finding it now? im certainly rooting for him to catch Jack. Winning 4 majors after age 43 would be the greatest story ever right up there with his 4 straight majors. Seriously.

No way TW gets 18. Impossible.

I like to think TW would pay the same compliment if he saw someone play golf at a higher level than he did at peak. Wonder if he would?

Different men TW and Jack. Very different in many ways. Jack had nothing to prove. Tiger played like he had everything to prove. Jack could be content. Tiger seemingly never.

Well, maybe now, finally, to some degree anyway.

> @lowheel said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yes, RoboDoc, yes. Read my last post again.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Lowheel doesn't think Nicklaus is a prophet. He believes Nicklaus' record makes him the GOAT. He's even said that if Tiger Woods gets to 18 majors then he would say Woods is the GOAT. I also would concede this. Not sure what you're meaning with prophet due to lowheel using the term prophesise in the context he meant.

>

> This is what it looks like when someone lives inside your head rent free. Enjoy the ride!!

I don't think that's quite how you wanted to say it. LOL. Fantastic!

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > >

> > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > >

> > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > >

> > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > >

> > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > >

> > > Lowheel! Yes, of course, and I said his caveat was on target.

> > >

> > > Still, you’d never think you’d hear Jack say that somebody else’s best was better than his.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Why not? hes very modest and humble. Bobby Jones once said about nicklaus that his game is something hes never seen before and likewise jack was paying Tiger a compliment in the middle of a 4 consecutive major run. He always said Tiger would break all his records and always ended with but he has to go do it. thats the caveat

> > He of all people knew how tough it was being at the top and and sting there.it takes a toll and costs more than some are wiling give. Maybe Jack found a balance for golf/family/life that tiger couldnt. Maybe tiger is finding it now? im certainly rooting for him to catch Jack. Winning 4 majors after age 43 would be the greatest story ever right up there with his 4 straight majors. Seriously.

>

> No way TW gets 18. Impossible.

>

> I like to think TW would pay the same compliment if he saw someone play golf at a higher level than he did at peak. Wonder if he would?

>

> Different men TW and Jack. Very different in many ways. Jack had nothing to prove. Tiger played like he had everything to prove. Jack could be content. Tiger seemingly never.

>

> Well, maybe now, finally, to some degree anyway.

>

>

>

>

>

>

I also wonder if TW would compliment someone who obviously played golf at a higher level. Credit to Nicklaus for doing so. I'd like to think TW would as well, when it inevitably happens, because that's what happens in all sports. On the other hand, I don't see TW trying to be as much a "part of the game" after his playing days are over as Nicklaus has. He strikes me as one who would be less insisting in his later years.

• Like 1

> @cdnglf said:

> > @LICC said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Jack has 3 more Majors.

> > >

> > > Tiger has 8 more PGA tour wins.

> > >

> > > It's not a done deal and it may just seem like a number. And...most would say TW already has Snead beat based on the nature of some of Sneads wins (5 team wins and 3 36 hole event wins)

> > >

> > > But, if TW actually gets the number, 83 PGA Tour wins, and he is undisputed PGA Tour win leader. Plus 15 Majors.

> > >

> > > Reinforces arguments that his career is as good or better than Jacks. Especially since they started their careers 35 years apart.

> >

> > Three majors is much more impressive than 8 non-major wins

>

> It is 3 majors vs 11 non-major wins.

> Tiger has 66 non-major tour wins + 15 majors

> Jack has 55 regular tour wins + 18 majors

>

> How many tournaments did Tiger win with fields stronger than the 1966 Open Championship? 50? 70? All of them?

>

Like a broken record with this. You have shown no substantive basis for saying it was harder to beat the competition for majors when Tiger played. You think you have some point but it’s baseless

The players who finished 53-68 at the 2002 PGA Championship:

BECKMAN Cameron

CLARK Tim

GAY Brian

IZAWA Toshimitsu

JANZEN Lee

NORMAN Greg

SMITH Chris

DURANT Joe

FALDO Sir Nick

SUTTON Hal

HENRY J J

BERRY Don

GOGEL Matt

HAYES JP

SINDELAR Joey

TENTIS Dave

You can't even compare the two.

Golf now vs then is just so different.

A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

Jack wasn't chasing records.

Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

> @LICC said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @LICC said:

> > > > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> > > >

> > > > Jack has 3 more Majors.

> > > >

> > > > Tiger has 8 more PGA tour wins.

> > > >

> > > > It's not a done deal and it may just seem like a number. And...most would say TW already has Snead beat based on the nature of some of Sneads wins (5 team wins and 3 36 hole event wins)

> > > >

> > > > But, if TW actually gets the number, 83 PGA Tour wins, and he is undisputed PGA Tour win leader. Plus 15 Majors.

> > > >

> > > > Reinforces arguments that his career is as good or better than Jacks. Especially since they started their careers 35 years apart.

> > >

> > > Three majors is much more impressive than 8 non-major wins

> >

> > It is 3 majors vs 11 non-major wins.

> > Tiger has 66 non-major tour wins + 15 majors

> > Jack has 55 regular tour wins + 18 majors

> >

> > How many tournaments did Tiger win with fields stronger than the 1966 Open Championship? 50? 70? All of them?

> >

>

> Like a broken record with this. You have shown no substantive basis for saying it was harder to beat the competition for majors when Tiger played. You think you have some point but it’s baseless

>

> The players who finished 53-68 at the 2002 PGA Championship:

>

> BECKMAN Cameron

> CLARK Tim

> GAY Brian

> IZAWA Toshimitsu

> JANZEN Lee

> NORMAN Greg

> SMITH Chris

> DURANT Joe

> FALDO Sir Nick

> SUTTON Hal

> HENRY J J

> BERRY Don

> GOGEL Matt

> HAYES JP

> SINDELAR Joey

> TENTIS Dave

>

LICC! Good stuff. If I’m not imposing....where do you get this info?

> @golfnoob25 said:

> You can't even compare the two.

>

> Golf now vs then is just so different.

>

> A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

>

> Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

>

> Jack wasn't chasing records.

>

> Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

>

> Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

>

> How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

Had Nicklaus used the same equipment as Tiger Woods was able to use I'd bet courses would have been Golden Bear proofed. Two different eras, most certainly with equipment (mainly metal woods and multi-layer elastomer golf balls). Anyone doing an apples to apples comparison between Nicklaus and Woods without taking this into effect is not being completely honest. In 1998 where did Nicklaus and Woods finish in the Masters? Hmmmmmm (Jack was 58)

> @LICC said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @LICC said:

> > > > > > > > > > Here’s a quote by Jack. His caveat on his records was on target, for now.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But, you can see he acknowledges that, peak against peak, TW played better golf than he ever did.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > https://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/09/sports/sports-of-the-times-he-had-to-do-something-and-woods-did-just-that.html

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ''I think the way Tiger has played the last eight months is better than I've ever played in a particular period,'' Nicklaus said. ''If he continues to do what he's doing, he'll break all my records; sure he will. But there's an awful lot of things that need to happen that that depends on. His health. His desire to want to play. And who else is going to come along.”

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > he said that in 2000... lots happened after that as he prophesized it would.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And there’s no arguing with one who thinks a golfer from yesteryear is a prophet.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It appears someone might want to look up the definition of prophesies and the context as it was used. It has nothing to do with religion or being a prophet. If only people had Google!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I know, man. Just like to see if LH has me in ignore. He has to announce it each time, you know? Also, he definitely thinks Nicklaus is a prophet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I completely disagree. To prophesise means to make a prediction. That's what Jack (not Jackie, that's his son) did. Nobody believes Jack Nicklaus to be a prophet. Many consider him to be the GOAT. Mere talent alone doesn't make a person a GOAT. Tournament record contributes greatly to being considered a GOAT. Tiger Woods is close but his record doesn't match Nicklaus'. AND no professional golfer, past or present, has a professional tournament record greater than Jack Nicklaus. Period!!!

> > > >

> > > > Jack has 3 more Majors.

> > > >

> > > > Tiger has 8 more PGA tour wins.

> > > >

> > > > It's not a done deal and it may just seem like a number. And...most would say TW already has Snead beat based on the nature of some of Sneads wins (5 team wins and 3 36 hole event wins)

> > > >

> > > > But, if TW actually gets the number, 83 PGA Tour wins, and he is undisputed PGA Tour win leader. Plus 15 Majors.

> > > >

> > > > Reinforces arguments that his career is as good or better than Jacks. Especially since they started their careers 35 years apart.

> > >

> > > Three majors is much more impressive than 8 non-major wins

> >

> > It is 3 majors vs 11 non-major wins.

> > Tiger has 66 non-major tour wins + 15 majors

> > Jack has 55 regular tour wins + 18 majors

> >

> > How many tournaments did Tiger win with fields stronger than the 1966 Open Championship? 50? 70? All of them?

> >

>

> Like a broken record with this. You have shown no substantive basis for saying it was harder to beat the competition for majors when Tiger played. You think you have some point but it’s baseless

>

> The players who finished 53-68 at the 2002 PGA Championship:

>

> BECKMAN Cameron

> CLARK Tim

> GAY Brian

> IZAWA Toshimitsu

> JANZEN Lee

> NORMAN Greg

> SMITH Chris

> DURANT Joe

> FALDO Sir Nick

> SUTTON Hal

> HENRY J J

> BERRY Don

> GOGEL Matt

> HAYES JP

> SINDELAR Joey

> TENTIS Dave

>

#stripeshow

Everybody knows 53-68 in any tournament is the most relevant metric.

> @golfnoob25 said:

> You can't even compare the two.

>

> Golf now vs then is just so different.

>

> A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

>

> Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

>

> Jack wasn't chasing records.

>

> Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

>

> Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

>

> How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

How athletic is Tiger? He works out, he looks good, how "athletic" is he? I'm asking, because I've never heard anybody actually say he's an athlete.

Jack played high school football, played tennis his whole life, lived an active lifestyle. If he was born into this era, he would probably look more like a Koepka. If Koepka was born in 1940, he's not hitting the weight room 5 days a week and getting toned. Yes, times are different. But the elite golfers are going to do what they have to do to be elite in any era. Jack was going to put in the work to maximize his potential, which he did for that era. Obviously, the "work" has changed, and there is no reason to think Jack ... Or Ben, or Sam, or Byron, or any of the greats, wouldn't be putting in the time needed to distance themselves from the crowd just like they did in their eras. The cream always rises.

• Like 1

Driver #1: Callaway Epic Max LS, 9°

Driver #2: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5, 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

> @tatertot said:

> > @golfnoob25 said:

> > You can't even compare the two.

> >

> > Golf now vs then is just so different.

> >

> > A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

> >

> > Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

> >

> > Jack wasn't chasing records.

> >

> > Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

> >

> > Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

> >

> > How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

>

> How athletic is Tiger? He works out, he looks good, how "athletic" is he? I'm asking, because I've never heard anybody actually say he's an athlete.

>

> Jack played high school football, played tennis his whole life, lived an active lifestyle. If he was born into this era, he would probably look more like a Koepka. If Koepka was born in 1940, he's not hitting the weight room 5 days a week and getting toned. Yes, times are different. But the elite golfers are going to do what they have to do to be elite in any era. Jack was going to put in the work to maximize his potential, which he did for that era. Obviously, the "work" has changed, and there is no reason to think Jack ... Or Ben, or Sam, or Byron, or any of the greats, wouldn't be putting in the time needed to distance themselves from the crowd just like they did in their eras. The cream always rises.

And, the “cream” has to put in the “work” now, because....? Almost there...

> @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

>

>

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @golfnoob25 said:

> > > You can't even compare the two.

> > >

> > > Golf now vs then is just so different.

> > >

> > > A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

> > >

> > > Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

> > >

> > > Jack wasn't chasing records.

> > >

> > > Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

> > >

> > > Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

> > >

> > > How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

> >

> > How athletic is Tiger? He works out, he looks good, how "athletic" is he? I'm asking, because I've never heard anybody actually say he's an athlete.

> >

> > Jack played high school football, played tennis his whole life, lived an active lifestyle. If he was born into this era, he would probably look more like a Koepka. If Koepka was born in 1940, he's not hitting the weight room 5 days a week and getting toned. Yes, times are different. But the elite golfers are going to do what they have to do to be elite in any era. Jack was going to put in the work to maximize his potential, which he did for that era. Obviously, the "work" has changed, and there is no reason to think Jack ... Or Ben, or Sam, or Byron, or any of the greats, wouldn't be putting in the time needed to distance themselves from the crowd just like they did in their eras. The cream always rises.

>

> And, the “cream” has to put in the “work” now, because....? Almost there...

>

>

Nope, you're still an irritating twit who has no clue what they're talking about. Seriously, you are 100% ignorant. In Jack's day, experts said lifting weights restricted your muscles movements and advised golfers not to do it.

"Almost there ..." You brain-dead little fart. You represent EVERYTHING that sucks about this board any more. A condescending attitude when in reality you have no true knowledge of the game and the intellect of a distracted 3rd grader.

• Like 1

> @tatertot said:

> >

> >

> > > @tatertot said:

> > > > @golfnoob25 said:

> > > > You can't even compare the two.

> > > >

> > > > Golf now vs then is just so different.

> > > >

> > > > A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

> > > >

> > > > Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

> > > >

> > > > Jack wasn't chasing records.

> > > >

> > > > Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

> > > >

> > > > Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

> > > >

> > > > How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

> > >

> > > How athletic is Tiger? He works out, he looks good, how "athletic" is he? I'm asking, because I've never heard anybody actually say he's an athlete.

> > >

> > > Jack played high school football, played tennis his whole life, lived an active lifestyle. If he was born into this era, he would probably look more like a Koepka. If Koepka was born in 1940, he's not hitting the weight room 5 days a week and getting toned. Yes, times are different. But the elite golfers are going to do what they have to do to be elite in any era. Jack was going to put in the work to maximize his potential, which he did for that era. Obviously, the "work" has changed, and there is no reason to think Jack ... Or Ben, or Sam, or Byron, or any of the greats, wouldn't be putting in the time needed to distance themselves from the crowd just like they did in their eras. The cream always rises.

> >

> > And, the “cream” has to put in the “work” now, because....? Almost there...

> >

> >

>

> Nope, you're still an irritating twit who has no clue what they're talking about. Seriously, you are 100% ignorant. In Jack's day, experts said lifting weights restricted your muscles movements and advised golfers not to do it.

>

> "Almost there ..." You brain-dead little ****. You represent EVERYTHING that sucks about this board any more. A condescending attitude when in reality you have no true knowledge of the game and the intellect of a distracted 3rd grader.

That’s high praise.

Do you know what else Nicklaus said about muscles? I do.

> @"Ashley Schaeffer" said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > >

> > >

> > > > @tatertot said:

> > > > > @golfnoob25 said:

> > > > > You can't even compare the two.

> > > > >

> > > > > Golf now vs then is just so different.

> > > > >

> > > > > A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

> > > > >

> > > > > Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

> > > > >

> > > > > Jack wasn't chasing records.

> > > > >

> > > > > Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

> > > > >

> > > > > Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

> > > > >

> > > > > How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

> > > >

> > > > How athletic is Tiger? He works out, he looks good, how "athletic" is he? I'm asking, because I've never heard anybody actually say he's an athlete.

> > > >

> > > > Jack played high school football, played tennis his whole life, lived an active lifestyle. If he was born into this era, he would probably look more like a Koepka. If Koepka was born in 1940, he's not hitting the weight room 5 days a week and getting toned. Yes, times are different. But the elite golfers are going to do what they have to do to be elite in any era. Jack was going to put in the work to maximize his potential, which he did for that era. Obviously, the "work" has changed, and there is no reason to think Jack ... Or Ben, or Sam, or Byron, or any of the greats, wouldn't be putting in the time needed to distance themselves from the crowd just like they did in their eras. The cream always rises.

> > >

> > > And, the “cream” has to put in the “work” now, because....? Almost there...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Nope, you're still an irritating twit who has no clue what they're talking about. Seriously, you are 100% ignorant. In Jack's day, experts said lifting weights restricted your muscles movements and advised golfers not to do it.

> >

> > "Almost there ..." You brain-dead little ****. You represent EVERYTHING that sucks about this board any more. A condescending attitude when in reality you have no true knowledge of the game and the intellect of a distracted 3rd grader.

>

> That’s high praise.

> Do you know what else Nicklaus said about muscles? I do.

>

>

Congrats, you figured out how to use Google. Maybe try to use the info to form a cohesive thought now.

> @tatertot said:

> > > @tatertot said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > @tatertot said:

> > > > > > @golfnoob25 said:

> > > > > > You can't even compare the two.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Golf now vs then is just so different.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A key difference now? Money. Money. MONEY.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Money brought stiffer competition, more pressure and more prestige. I'd even say majors weren't as prestigious back in the day.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jack wasn't chasing records.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why is sneads 82 considered, almost, illegitimate. Tigers 81 is clearly the greatest achievement

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Strictly from a skill perspective.Jack in his prime would not stack up with today's athletes. Certainty not tiger. 1v1 Tiger would dominate.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How many courses did they jack proof? Oh ok

> > > > >

> > > > > How athletic is Tiger? He works out, he looks good, how "athletic" is he? I'm asking, because I've never heard anybody actually say he's an athlete.

> > > > >

> > > > > Jack played high school football, played tennis his whole life, lived an active lifestyle. If he was born into this era, he would probably look more like a Koepka. If Koepka was born in 1940, he's not hitting the weight room 5 days a week and getting toned. Yes, times are different. But the elite golfers are going to do what they have to do to be elite in any era. Jack was going to put in the work to maximize his potential, which he did for that era. Obviously, the "work" has changed, and there is no reason to think Jack ... Or Ben, or Sam, or Byron, or any of the greats, wouldn't be putting in the time needed to distance themselves from the crowd just like they did in their eras. The cream always rises.

> > > >

> > > > And, the “cream” has to put in the “work” now, because....? Almost there...

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Nope, you're still an irritating twit who has no clue what they're talking about. Seriously, you are 100% ignorant. In Jack's day, experts said lifting weights restricted your muscles movements and advised golfers not to do it.

> > >

> > > "Almost there ..." You brain-dead little ****. You represent EVERYTHING that sucks about this board any more. A condescending attitude when in reality you have no true knowledge of the game and the intellect of a distracted 3rd grader.

> >

> > That’s high praise.

> > Do you know what else Nicklaus said about muscles? I do.

> >

> >

>

> Congrats, you figured out how to use Google. Maybe try to use the info to form a cohesive thought now.

Oh, I’ve known about it since he said it publicly. Ruined him for me.

No Google needed.

“Coherent” might’ve been the word you sought above. And I agree.

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yes, RoboDoc, yes. Read my last post again.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Lowheel doesn't think Nicklaus is a prophet. He believes Nicklaus' record makes him the GOAT. He's even said that if Tiger Woods gets to 18 majors then he would say Woods is the GOAT. I also would concede this. Not sure what you're meaning with prophet due to lowheel using the term prophesise in the context he meant.

> >

> > This is what it looks like when someone lives inside your head rent free. Enjoy the ride!!

>

> LOL. I believe we have the same perspective on this topic. Carry on my friend!!! B)

Exactly and even if we didnt it doesnt matter because i actually value your well thought out posts agree or disagree. The other guy is so obsessed with trying to troll me hes involving you and others to do it! At least you tried, ill give you that. In the end he cant help himself and im glad everybody else here is seeing it in all its glory. Hes onto calling jack racist now, stay tuned it gets better