NFL Pick 3 Weekly Contest 20019-20

touch

In honor of a DoctorO sighting, I will drop this throwback:

For the first time since GWB was roaming the halls, the Skins are favored. I am taking them and giving the points. This summer I saw the B-52s, largely an uninspiring concert, but see them I did. When they went into Party Out of Bounds and my fellow concert goers in the pit stood motionless because it was an unknown song I realized it was a lost cause, and if you are going to buy the premium tickets you should also have to prove your worth as a viewer. I imagine this game will be a similar type of crowd... 5000 people looking on in a stupor, and since the Skins live in DC, they can succeed when those around them are in the same stupor. No politics, but what a mess.

I also saw Hot Tuna. Man was I excited to see them, and get a load of this, Bromberg opened for them. Bromberg is a must see, Hot Tuna, not so much. If I had to watch this game I might get my @ss sloppy drunk as the song implies. Unfortunately Bromberg will never find himself in the Rock n Roll HOF, but that is a song for the ages. Anyway, in a teal attack I am picking the Hawks and taking the points in Cleveland. I didn't see the game last night but apparently it was a disaster. I don't expect much better this Sunday.

I never bet against the Steelers. My most recent show was Robert Plant, and while I didn't love some of the arrangements, he does have a pass since he wrote the songs, and he is Going to CA, just like the Steelers. The Steelers stink in CA. Their third string QB is a state champion duck caller and while I love the story, I don't love the idea of him running the show. On the other hand, the D is coming around. So with all this said, I am taking the under on the points with hopes I am wrong and the Steelers have the majority of the points, but it seems unlikely.

Doctor, you can jump in now if you like, a little insipid diversion is good for the soul.

Go Skins!

• Like 1

Well N.E. plays Thurs. so might as well get this out of the way before I forget.

Patriots -13.5 Have I ever said anything about big spreads?

Saints +1

Packers -5

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

2nd? I fell into 2nd? Time to turn it around...

So quick question - should everyone be forced to choose a bet in Miami/Washington? I mean they've been guaranteed wins the other way pretty much every game so far. And it's a tough call - i mean how do you bet that one? Can't trust the offenses to hit the over nor the defenses to protect the under.

• Like 1

> @doctoro said:

> It’s good to see the Touch on top. Keep up the nice work Sir! Sorry I was not around this year. I will be back next year.

> I will be watching everyone’s play throughout the season.

> Good Luck Mr Touch. My dear friend from yesterday and beyond. Stay away from those Redskins.

>

You sir are offered a sponsor's / commissioners exemption due to the fact you have been a multi year participant in these contests. Too we around here enjoy your sage takes on all things NFL.

So jump in and make some picks doctoro. I will just calculate your winning percentage at the end of the season. Plus your participation makes it an even 10 players in this contest, and an even 10 beats a weak 9 any day.

Great to hear from you my friend, and yes I'm staying away from making the burgundy and gold a pick ....for now. lol

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

> @touch said:

> > @doctoro said:

> > It’s good to see the Touch on top. Keep up the nice work Sir! Sorry I was not around this year. I will be back next year.

> > I will be watching everyone’s play throughout the season.

> > Good Luck Mr Touch. My dear friend from yesterday and beyond. Stay away from those Redskins.

> >

>

> You sir are offered a sponsor's / commissioners exemption due to the fact you have been a multi year participant in these contests. Too we around here enjoy your sage takes on all things NFL.

> So jump in and make some picks doctoro. I will just calculate your winning percentage at the end of the season. Plus your participation makes it an even 10 players in this contest, and an even 10 beats a weak 9 any day.

> Great to hear from you my friend, and yes I'm staying away from making the burgundy and gold a pick ....for now. lol

Eye 27th that. Jump in both feet.

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @Qqq123xx said:

> Well N.E. plays Thurs. so might as well get this out of the way before I forget.

>

> Patriots -13.5 Have I ever said anything about big spreads?

>

> Saints +1

>

> Packers -5

>

>

Q,

You do know it is 17 1/2 the Pats are giving not 13 1/2 right? Typo or you had it incorrect?

edited at midnight because, well it proved not an issue as they won by 21. lol

Well Mr. Daniel Jones you have 2 running backs down. A what Tight End out as well? A key defensive starter is out too? !!!!!

You are going into Dynasty Land Gillette to lead an attack against the GOAT head coach and the GOAT qb are ya?

It's in Prime Time with cruddy weather for the game you say? You want headlines for a career that has just started then find a way Mr. Jones to get the W with your talent in Foxboro.

The Gmen's team defense is 30th in the NFL.

It ain't happening tonight folks.

I shall make it a trifecta with Qqq and Chuntsman and lay the 17 1/2 points tonight and ride with the Twin GOATS.

touch's first pick this week is the Patriots.

Image result for patriots cheerleaders

• Like 1

> @touch said:

> > @Qqq123xx said:

> > Well N.E. plays Thurs. so might as well get this out of the way before I forget.

> >

> > Patriots -13.5 Have I ever said anything about big spreads?

> >

> > Saints +1

> >

> > Packers -5

> >

> >

>

> Q,

> You do know it is 17 1/2 the Pats are giving not 13 1/2 right? Typo or you had it incorrect?

>

> edited at midnight because, well it proved not an issue as they won by 21. lol

>

Typo. Can't read my own writing.

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @touch said:

> WEEK 6 Lines for Picks

>

>

>

> Thursday Night

>

>

>

> NY Giants at New England -17 1/2 43

>

>

>

>

>

> Sunday

>

>

>

>

> Carolina - 2 1/2 at Tampa 48 1/2

>

>

> Cincinnati at Baltimore -11 48

>

>

> Seattle at Cleveland -2 47

>

>

> Houston at Kansas City -5 1/2 55 1/2

>

>

> New Orleans at Jacksonville -1 44

>

>

> Philadelphia at Minnesota -3 43 1/2

>

>

> Washington -3 1/2 at Miami 41

>

>

> San Francisco at LA Rams -5 49

>

>

> Atlanta -1 1/2 at Arizona 52

>

>

> Dallas -8 1/2 at NY Jets 43 1/2

>

>

> Tennessee at Denver -2 1/2 38 1/2

>

>

> Pittsburgh at LA Charger -6 1/2 41

>

>

>

> Monday Night

>

>

> Detroit at Green Bay -5 47

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Well fine people of the Golf World, I feel lucky to be a part of this forum and am glad to have been shown the love by the guys on this board. All in fun I will make my pick 6 just like the lotto I expect not to win a thing!

I will not lie but I have been going through a very difficult time in my life and I think this might give some relief and a break from some of those most anxious thoughts about separation and mourning.

Enough said about that, I did not come here for therapy, I am getting that elsewhere..LoL

But as Mr. Sullivan says "we have a really big shewww" Here's DoctorO and his bumbling words written in English for all you Aspic lovers! My tongue has been in Aspic, and now I am re-releasing this classic.

Here are some picks for the olives and pits.

The first thing that catches my eye is the gimpy "Myhomies" and his home-field advantage against Houston. Will he be running and gunning or jogging and lobbing?

"MyHomies" is playing at home and I guess that explains why "MyHomies" playing on a gimpy ankle still gets to lay -5.5 Is this the Qb showdown of the future...all signs point to yes!

Are both Qb's playing at Max performance!? Not really but who cares. Watching Watson struggle a bit but still go over 300+ yards weekly is still more fun than watching Brady wish Gronk would come out of retirement and maybe have a dance party if "All World Brown" was exonerated! We all know that "Myhomies" is the highlight show package of the NFL market right now. The TMZ of the NFL marketing machine. A highlight at every turn of the reel. Anytime he throws off his back foot and does a pirouette like Baryshnikov that is going to be the lead on NFL Gameday highlights. Forget Brady, Forget Rodgers he gets first billing. He's young fresh and has skin like Mocha and dances like he's at the Copa!

Who picks a game like this. I say why not take the points to give me the Texans and a nail biter the last team with the ball wins!

I am going to throw a dart...and take the Under 55.5 Contrarian pick because all signs point to the over in this barn burner. I see a lot of underneath stuff to Damian Williams and Tyreek Hill if he plays. I do not think MyHomies wants to be running around and launching off his back foot like Brett Favre and tempting fate with that ankle. The Texans give up a lot of underneath stuff with a better than average pass rush but are vulnerable with pass-catching backs and slot receivers.

Now from my limited viewing this year what I have seen from K.C is a bit of a slow down in point production, not much but some. The K.C defense is not much to write home about but at home, I have to believe they are going to be ready to put pressure on D. Watson. Could be a lot of Duke Johnson catching passes out of the backfield. Possibly a push to milk clock on the road and establish a ground game.

Texans +5.5

Under 55.5

Now that I am 0-2 let's get down to it!

I need to go contrarian here and take Cleveland -2

I know I Know I have R Wilson who is performing miracles and should be considered as an MVP candidate, on my work fantasy team.

Baker Mayfield has not connected since Greg Williams left town. ODB needs to catch passes thrown in a 5-mile radius of those massive rubber gloves he wears. No more gimmick plays please just throw him the ball in an acceptable area code. Baker, that goes for all of your targets. Seattle has a decent defense but not great they come across the country to play a road game in a place where the Browns usually perform well The Dawg Pound

Cleveland -2

So the Panthers are for real! Christian McCaffery is the King of the Rb's so far this year! Wow! The guy literally does it all!

He will eat in this game for sure and I can see the TB defense being exposed even at home. But I am a Bruce Arians fan and he seems to have reigned in J Winston and silently Winston is putting up quality numbers.

Ronald Jones while not much to look at while running is doing enough to keep defenses honest. What can I tell you both teams have some quality pass receivers

Not much love for Cam I guess in Charlotte???

I think the over hits here +48.5 And I will take 2.5 and ride Chris Godwin and Mike Evans +2.5

I would be remiss if I did not talk about how terrible of a franchise the Washington Redskins are. At least the Dolphins are supposed to be rebuilding. What can I say about Dan Snyder that has not already been said?

Maybe a sly quick whisper and a quip "whataguy!" Ha Ha Ha!

That said Bill Callahan is not a guy who makes guarantees but I guess if you want him to take a dump on the field and put in a box and mail it to Mr. Daniel Snyder he will, but he has no spare time, unlike Tommy Callahan.

Since the Redskins never play at home and the Dolphins are not really interested in winning I see this game as the most unwatched and unwell just "uN" as in done before it starts. I feel sorry for the crew that gets to cover this one! "Hey Gronk you played Miami" Get down there and party in South Beach we'll pick up the tab and then go cover that whatever"

Sticking with my contrarian viewpoint I will take the most contrarian play of the day! The actual game itself being considered a game is very contrarian indeed! The defenses help the offenses kick enough field goals and turnover the other teams to hit that 41 and the Over!

That's my pick 6!

Texans +5.5

Under 55.5

Cleveland -2

TB/Carolina Over 48.5

TB +2.5

Wash/Miami Over 41...I am I the only one who picked that skunk of a game!?

That's how I roll!

It was a nice break to write this I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

Good for my soul and healing process

Good Luck!

The Doctor is out!

• Like 1

^

7d2od6fd9o54.png

My MAN!!!

Hooray for doctoro's return.

Excellent post KB.

We missed your wit filled writings and sometimes excellent picks around here. ;)

Going for the 6 picks or so a week to catch up are you?

That works with the commish.

Yes this will prove threaputic , I guarantee it.

Seriously doctoro you belong talking NFL in this thread sir.

Have a fine weekend.

I won my first pick this week with the Patriots.

I didn't sign any autographs during my week here atop of contest standings, nor did anybody buy me any cocktails. It was disappointing because it surely will be the sole week I will be found in first place! lol

My Week 6 picks

Jacksonville -1 The Saints magic hits a speed bump in the salty grass that's painted in spots with the god awful teal and mustard colors of the Jaguars. The Jags will probably win by one point and I will have that tie in my record for the rest of the season and that blows. lol

Atlanta -1 1/2 The Falcons have been one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL this season. They are 1-4 and have some of the most notables names in the NFL. Their roster is stacked, they have a video game offense. Regardless of how bad the Falcons have played this season, the Cardinals are worse.

Image result for jaguars cheerleaders

> @doctoro said:

> > @touch said:

> > WEEK 6 Lines for Picks

> >

> >

> >

> > Thursday Night

> >

> >

> >

> > NY Giants at New England -17 1/2 43

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sunday

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Carolina - 2 1/2 at Tampa 48 1/2

> >

> >

> > Cincinnati at Baltimore -11 48

> >

> >

> > Seattle at Cleveland -2 47

> >

> >

> > Houston at Kansas City -5 1/2 55 1/2

> >

> >

> > New Orleans at Jacksonville -1 44

> >

> >

> > Philadelphia at Minnesota -3 43 1/2

> >

> >

> > Washington -3 1/2 at Miami 41

> >

> >

> > San Francisco at LA Rams -5 49

> >

> >

> > Atlanta -1 1/2 at Arizona 52

> >

> >

> > Dallas -8 1/2 at NY Jets 43 1/2

> >

> >

> > Tennessee at Denver -2 1/2 38 1/2

> >

> >

> > Pittsburgh at LA Charger -6 1/2 41

> >

> >

> >

> > Monday Night

> >

> >

> > Detroit at Green Bay -5 47

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Well fine people of the Golf World, I feel lucky to be a part of this forum and am glad to have been shown the love by the guys on this board. All in fun I will make my pick 6 just like the lotto I expect not to win a thing!

> I will not lie but I have been going through a very difficult time in my life and I think this might give some relief and a break from some of those most anxious thoughts about separation and mourning.

> Enough said about that, I did not come here for therapy, I am getting that elsewhere..LoL

>

> But as Mr. Sullivan says "we have a really big shewww" Here's DoctorO and his bumbling words written in English for all you Aspic lovers! My tongue has been in Aspic, and now I am re-releasing this classic.

>

> Here are some picks for the olives and pits.

>

> The first thing that catches my eye is the gimpy "Myhomies" and his home-field advantage against Houston. Will he be running and gunning or jogging and lobbing?

>

> "MyHomies" is playing at home and I guess that explains why "MyHomies" playing on a gimpy ankle still gets to lay -5.5 Is this the Qb showdown of the future...all signs point to yes!

>

> Are both Qb's playing at Max performance!? Not really but who cares. Watching Watson struggle a bit but still go over 300+ yards weekly is still more fun than watching Brady wish Gronk would come out of retirement and maybe have a dance party if "All World Brown" was exonerated! We all know that "Myhomies" is the highlight show package of the NFL market right now. The TMZ of the NFL marketing machine. A highlight at every turn of the reel. Anytime he throws off his back foot and does a pirouette like Baryshnikov that is going to be the lead on NFL Gameday highlights. Forget Brady, Forget Rodgers he gets first billing. He's young fresh and has skin like Mocha and dances like he's at the Copa!

>

> Who picks a game like this. I say why not take the points to give me the Texans and a nail biter the last team with the ball wins!

> I am going to throw a dart...and take the Under 55.5 Contrarian pick because all signs point to the over in this barn burner. I see a lot of underneath stuff to Damian Williams and Tyreek Hill if he plays. I do not think MyHomies wants to be running around and launching off his back foot like Brett Favre and tempting fate with that ankle. The Texans give up a lot of underneath stuff with a better than average pass rush but are vulnerable with pass-catching backs and slot receivers.

>

> Now from my limited viewing this year what I have seen from K.C is a bit of a slow down in point production, not much but some. The K.C defense is not much to write home about but at home, I have to believe they are going to be ready to put pressure on D. Watson. Could be a lot of Duke Johnson catching passes out of the backfield. Possibly a push to milk clock on the road and establish a ground game.

>

> Texans +5.5

> Under 55.5

>

> Now that I am 0-2 let's get down to it!

>

> I need to go contrarian here and take Cleveland -2

> I know I Know I have R Wilson who is performing miracles and should be considered as an MVP candidate, on my work fantasy team.

> Baker Mayfield has not connected since Greg Williams left town. ODB needs to catch passes thrown in a 5-mile radius of those massive rubber gloves he wears. No more gimmick plays please just throw him the ball in an acceptable area code. Baker, that goes for all of your targets. Seattle has a decent defense but not great they come across the country to play a road game in a place where the Browns usually perform well The Dawg Pound

>

> Cleveland -2

>

> So the Panthers are for real! Christian McCaffery is the King of the Rb's so far this year! Wow! The guy literally does it all!

> He will eat in this game for sure and I can see the TB defense being exposed even at home. But I am a Bruce Arians fan and he seems to have reigned in J Winston and silently Winston is putting up quality numbers.

> Ronald Jones while not much to look at while running is doing enough to keep defenses honest. What can I tell you both teams have some quality pass receivers

> Not much love for Cam I guess in Charlotte???

>

> I think the over hits here +48.5 And I will take 2.5 and ride Chris Godwin and Mike Evans +2.5

>

> I would be remiss if I did not talk about how terrible of a franchise the Washington Redskins are. At least the Dolphins are supposed to be rebuilding. What can I say about Dan Snyder that has not already been said?

> Maybe a sly quick whisper and a quip "whataguy!" Ha Ha Ha!

>

> That said Bill Callahan is not a guy who makes guarantees but I guess if you want him to take a dump on the field and put in a box and mail it to Mr. Daniel Snyder he will, but he has no spare time, unlike Tommy Callahan.

>

> Since the Redskins never play at home and the Dolphins are not really interested in winning I see this game as the most unwatched and unwell just "uN" as in done before it starts. I feel sorry for the crew that gets to cover this one! "Hey Gronk you played Miami" Get down there and party in South Beach we'll pick up the tab and then go cover that whatever"

>

> Sticking with my contrarian viewpoint I will take the most contrarian play of the day! The actual game itself being considered a game is very contrarian indeed! The defenses help the offenses kick enough field goals and turnover the other teams to hit that 41 and the Over!

>

> That's my pick 6!

> Texans +5.5

> Under 55.5

> Cleveland -2

> TB/Carolina Over 48.5

> TB +2.5

> Wash/Miami Over 41...I am I the only one who picked that skunk of a game!?

>

> That's how I roll!

> It was a nice break to write this I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

> Good for my soul and healing process

> Good Luck!

> The Doctor is out!

>

>

Now THIS is a PICK! My word how I have missed good prose! Give me a pick, but more importantly, give me a reason!

I see 6-0 in your future.

• Like 2

> @doctoro said:

> > @touch said:

> > WEEK 6 Lines for Picks

> >

> >

> >

> > Thursday Night

> >

> >

> >

> > NY Giants at New England -17 1/2 43

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sunday

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Carolina - 2 1/2 at Tampa 48 1/2

> >

> >

> > Cincinnati at Baltimore -11 48

> >

> >

> > Seattle at Cleveland -2 47

> >

> >

> > Houston at Kansas City -5 1/2 55 1/2

> >

> >

> > New Orleans at Jacksonville -1 44

> >

> >

> > Philadelphia at Minnesota -3 43 1/2

> >

> >

> > Washington -3 1/2 at Miami 41

> >

> >

> > San Francisco at LA Rams -5 49

> >

> >

> > Atlanta -1 1/2 at Arizona 52

> >

> >

> > Dallas -8 1/2 at NY Jets 43 1/2

> >

> >

> > Tennessee at Denver -2 1/2 38 1/2

> >

> >

> > Pittsburgh at LA Charger -6 1/2 41

> >

> >

> >

> > Monday Night

> >

> >

> > Detroit at Green Bay -5 47

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Well fine people of the Golf World, I feel lucky to be a part of this forum and am glad to have been shown the love by the guys on this board. All in fun I will make my pick 6 just like the lotto I expect not to win a thing!

> I will not lie but I have been going through a very difficult time in my life and I think this might give some relief and a break from some of those most anxious thoughts about separation and mourning.

> Enough said about that, I did not come here for therapy, I am getting that elsewhere..LoL

>

> But as Mr. Sullivan says "we have a really big shewww" Here's DoctorO and his bumbling words written in English for all you Aspic lovers! My tongue has been in Aspic, and now I am re-releasing this classic.

>

> Here are some picks for the olives and pits.

>

> The first thing that catches my eye is the gimpy "Myhomies" and his home-field advantage against Houston. Will he be running and gunning or jogging and lobbing?

>

> "MyHomies" is playing at home and I guess that explains why "MyHomies" playing on a gimpy ankle still gets to lay -5.5 Is this the Qb showdown of the future...all signs point to yes!

>

> Are both Qb's playing at Max performance!? Not really but who cares. Watching Watson struggle a bit but still go over 300+ yards weekly is still more fun than watching Brady wish Gronk would come out of retirement and maybe have a dance party if "All World Brown" was exonerated! We all know that "Myhomies" is the highlight show package of the NFL market right now. The TMZ of the NFL marketing machine. A highlight at every turn of the reel. Anytime he throws off his back foot and does a pirouette like Baryshnikov that is going to be the lead on NFL Gameday highlights. Forget Brady, Forget Rodgers he gets first billing. He's young fresh and has skin like Mocha and dances like he's at the Copa!

>

> Who picks a game like this. I say why not take the points to give me the Texans and a nail biter the last team with the ball wins!

> I am going to throw a dart...and take the Under 55.5 Contrarian pick because all signs point to the over in this barn burner. I see a lot of underneath stuff to Damian Williams and Tyreek Hill if he plays. I do not think MyHomies wants to be running around and launching off his back foot like Brett Favre and tempting fate with that ankle. The Texans give up a lot of underneath stuff with a better than average pass rush but are vulnerable with pass-catching backs and slot receivers.

>

> Now from my limited viewing this year what I have seen from K.C is a bit of a slow down in point production, not much but some. The K.C defense is not much to write home about but at home, I have to believe they are going to be ready to put pressure on D. Watson. Could be a lot of Duke Johnson catching passes out of the backfield. Possibly a push to milk clock on the road and establish a ground game.

>

> Texans +5.5

> Under 55.5

>

> Now that I am 0-2 let's get down to it!

>

> I need to go contrarian here and take Cleveland -2

> I know I Know I have R Wilson who is performing miracles and should be considered as an MVP candidate, on my work fantasy team.

> Baker Mayfield has not connected since Greg Williams left town. ODB needs to catch passes thrown in a 5-mile radius of those massive rubber gloves he wears. No more gimmick plays please just throw him the ball in an acceptable area code. Baker, that goes for all of your targets. Seattle has a decent defense but not great they come across the country to play a road game in a place where the Browns usually perform well The Dawg Pound

>

> Cleveland -2

>

> So the Panthers are for real! Christian McCaffery is the King of the Rb's so far this year! Wow! The guy literally does it all!

> He will eat in this game for sure and I can see the TB defense being exposed even at home. But I am a Bruce Arians fan and he seems to have reigned in J Winston and silently Winston is putting up quality numbers.

> Ronald Jones while not much to look at while running is doing enough to keep defenses honest. What can I tell you both teams have some quality pass receivers

> Not much love for Cam I guess in Charlotte???

>

> I think the over hits here +48.5 And I will take 2.5 and ride Chris Godwin and Mike Evans +2.5

>

> I would be remiss if I did not talk about how terrible of a franchise the Washington Redskins are. At least the Dolphins are supposed to be rebuilding. What can I say about Dan Snyder that has not already been said?

> Maybe a sly quick whisper and a quip "whataguy!" Ha Ha Ha!

>

> That said Bill Callahan is not a guy who makes guarantees but I guess if you want him to take a dump on the field and put in a box and mail it to Mr. Daniel Snyder he will, but he has no spare time, unlike Tommy Callahan.

>

> Since the Redskins never play at home and the Dolphins are not really interested in winning I see this game as the most unwatched and unwell just "uN" as in done before it starts. I feel sorry for the crew that gets to cover this one! "Hey Gronk you played Miami" Get down there and party in South Beach we'll pick up the tab and then go cover that whatever"

>

> Sticking with my contrarian viewpoint I will take the most contrarian play of the day! The actual game itself being considered a game is very contrarian indeed! The defenses help the offenses kick enough field goals and turnover the other teams to hit that 41 and the Over!

>

> That's my pick 6!

> Texans +5.5

> Under 55.5

> Cleveland -2

> TB/Carolina Over 48.5

> TB +2.5

> Wash/Miami Over 41...I am I the only one who picked that skunk of a game!?

>

> That's how I roll!

> It was a nice break to write this I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

> Good for my soul and healing process

> Good Luck!

> The Doctor is out!

>

>

Great post and WELCOME BACK. Now hurry up and go 0-3. B) B) B)

• Like 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

touch 10-5

higherground 9-5-1

Qqq 9-6

Jerebear 9-6

knockit 8-7

adam 8-7

Pete3 7-8

NCLancer 7-8

Chuntsman 7-8

This is the sixth week of the NFL season. It is a little more than a third of the way to the playoffs. We have a tightly bunched group of prognosticators here in this contest. This week we welcome a new ( yet he is old hat around these contests on the 19th hole as he has participated for a couple of years) member to the group. With the addition of doctoro we now have an even 10 gents battling it out in this contest.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome back doctoro. He is a stud in game break downs and analysis. Doctoto is selecting more than 3 games a week to catch up to the rest of us. Doctoro ( though in different cities now) and I have been great friends and golfing buddies since the 1980's. Doctoro's wife ( 26 years as an inseparable couple) passed away a few weeks back. He was helping her battle her illness up until the end and that kept him from joining up at the beginning of the season. I convinced my friend ( lobbied my ass off) that this might help the healing process and his moving forward. Doctoro we all send condolences and wishes for a brighter days my friend.

Y' all will be glad to read his weekly post and I guarantee that. Just scroll up and read his most dandy post for this week.

Well enough of that. I just wanted to make note of his situation and say doctoro, your contributions here are always well received, and thanks for taking my offer to join in later in the season.

Peace to you bro.

Commissioner

LP

Related image

Image result for smile images

• Like 1

Reminders:

Jerebear your picks

Chuntsman your remaining 2 picks

> @touch said:

> WEEK 6 Lines for Picks

>

>

>

> Thursday Night

>

>

>

> NY Giants at New England -17 1/2 43

>

>

>

>

>

> Sunday

>

>

>

>

> Carolina - 2 1/2 at Tampa 48 1/2

>

>

> Cincinnati at Baltimore -11 48

>

>

> Seattle at Cleveland -2 47

>

>

> Houston at Kansas City -5 1/2 55 1/2

>

>

> New Orleans at Jacksonville -1 44

>

>

> Philadelphia at Minnesota -3 43 1/2

>

>

> Washington -3 1/2 at Miami 41

>

>

> San Francisco at LA Rams -5 49

>

>

> Atlanta -1 1/2 at Arizona 52

>

>

> Dallas -8 1/2 at NY Jets 43 1/2

>

>

> Tennessee at Denver -2 1/2 38 1/2

>

>

> Pittsburgh at LA Charger -6 1/2 41

>

>

>

> Monday Night

>

>

> Detroit at Green Bay -5 47

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Sorry for the late pics. Been at Petit Le Mans all week.

Vikes -3

Jags -1

ojflxhpxgprs.jpeg

• Like 1

Golden take right here gents.

> @Qqq123xx said:

> 2-0 going into MNF. Everyone give me a bunch of likes and kisses and salt pork.

Congrats to the Qman.

I'm fresh out of salt pork so I shall bestow some of this to ya for your fine efforts.

Image result for spam

Chuntsman, Knockit, Jerebear, and myself all took Jacksonville today. With all that support how did we only get two lousy FG's? Robbery I say.

1-2 this week ----------- Pats yes, Jags and Falcons nope.

Why did I jump off the Kirk Cousins 1pm start home game train so fast? NCLancer and Chuntsman knew that he could handle the Eagles in their glass house.

Oh yeah my faith in the Falcons has just dropped to zilch also.

Add in that I picked the mighty Jags to show up today at home and they got 2 fg's. I suck.