2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

NFL Pick 3 Weekly Contest 20019-20

touch

> @touch said:

> Yeah what he said. ^ I too had the Colts...ugh 0-3 for me as my Pick special the Browns were in it, but it was way short of the 20+ point blow out I predicted. I should stay with keeping stats and not blow off the touch yapper.

> Cue " Chris Farley and his exclamations of Yapper!"

>

> Well maybe if I didn't chirp so much about the game we would have never experienced one of the great posts on this thread all season according to me.

> Yup NCLancer saying the Broncos meaner helmets still did not warrant a side bet with me in the Browns/Broncos contest.

> Clever/ smart guy that NCLancer. I **** tried to hand you a win sir. LOL great post though sir! bravo

>

>

>

>

>

> His post , "Denver has meaner-looking helmets. (Not a good enough reason for a side bet I guess..."

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

If you don’t spout off, then it isn’t fun to look back on it and think “Holy schnikeys, What was I thinking?”

• Like 1

> @Petethreeput said:

> > @touch said:

> > Yeah what he said. ^ I too had the Colts...ugh 0-3 for me as my Pick special the Browns were in it, but it was way short of the 20+ point blow out I predicted. I should stay with keeping stats and not blow off the touch yapper.

> > Cue " Chris Farley and his exclamations of Yapper!"

> >

> > Well maybe if I didn't chirp so much about the game we would have never experienced one of the great posts on this thread all season according to me.

> > Yup NCLancer saying the Broncos meaner helmets still did not warrant a side bet with me in the Browns/Broncos contest.

> > Clever/ smart guy that NCLancer. I **** tried to hand you a win sir. LOL great post though sir! bravo

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > His post , "Denver has meaner-looking helmets. (Not a good enough reason for a side bet I guess..."

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> If you don’t spout off, then it isn’t fun to look back on it and think “Holy schnikeys, What was I thinking?”

>

Please Pete say it isn't so. Since Brandon Allen took the Broncos to the promise land in his first start, does that mean that Sleepy Eyed Joe is relegated to a life "in a van down by the Colorado river" now?

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Congrats to Pete3, Knock it, and Jerebear. You guys had the ability to go 2-1 on this blood bath weekend.

Week 9 results

Pete3 2-1

knockitclose 2-1

Jerebear 2-1

NCLandcer 1-2

higherground 1-2

doctoro 2-4

Qqq 0-3

chuntsman 0-3

Adam 0-3

touch 0-3

Standings after week 9

Jerebear 17-10

higherground 16-10-1

Qqq 15-12

Pete 3 14-12-1

doctoro 14-13

knockitclose 13-14

Adam 13-14

touch 13-14

NCLancer 12-14-1

chuntsman 12-15

Note: doctoro you are now caught up with the field in number of picks for the season ( 27 games) .

You now need to pick 3 a week with the rest of us sir form here on in.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

• Like 1

G.B. laid a big crapper and forgot the toilet paper.

My Pats D for most of game looked like a bunch of school kids at recess. Way to many mistakes and nice 70 yard fumble return although the R's did give us 10 pts. Now all the undefeated and best D ever talk will finally be put to bed. Neither was ever going to happen.

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> > If you don’t spout off, then it isn’t fun to look back on it and think “Holy schnikeys, What was I thinking?”

> >

>

> Please Pete say it isn't so. Since Brandon Allen took the Broncos to the promise land in his first start, does that mean that Sleepy Eyed Joe is relegated to a life "in a van down by the Colorado river" now?

The Broncos are so bad, and we are considered "in market" for them here in MT, they didn't even get airplay yesterday for their game. I don't remember who CBS put on, but it wasn't the Broncos. We get Bronco and Seahawk games out here. They suck, Elway, a native son (his dad Jack coached in MT for a while) is a forgotten man at this point. It pains me to say it, but the Old Fighting Blue Hen may have seen his last snap in the NFL. We need another small college kid to jump to the big time. Minshew? Could be him, or Duck Devlin if he gets traded, but its a sad day indeed.

• Like 1

Week 10 Lines for Picks

Thursday

LA Chargers -1 1/2 at Oakland 48 1/2

Sunday

Kansas City -4 at Tennessee 48

Buffalo at Cleveland -3 40

Arizona at Tampa Bay -4 1/2 52 1/2

NY Giants -1 1/2 at NY Jets 42

Atlanta at New Orleans -13 51

Baltimore -10 at Cincinnati 46

Carolina at Green Bay -5 47 1/2

Detroit at Chicago -2 1/2 42 1/2

Miami at Indy -10 1/2 44 1/2

LA Rams -4 at Pittsburgh 45

Minnesota at Dallas -2 1/2 47

Monday Night

Seattle at San Fran -6 1/2 46

Standings after week 9

Jerebear 17-10

higherground 16-10-1

Qqq 15-12

Pete 3 14-12-1

doctoro 14-13

knockitclose 13-14

Adam 13-14

touch 13-14

NCLancer 12-14-1

chuntsman 12-15

Without the funny guy to kick around anymore, I have to move onto my next favorite target... PissyPants Phil. No one has a quicker release, and no one freaks out like he does. They say sports build character, and I dont believe this to be true. I believe sports exposes character. And people can say he is a "competitor" or whatever, but JJ Watt is a competitor, and if you asked me who would I rather play golf with... JJ without a doubt. So PPP is up on Thursday night playing against a top 5 QB (just ask his brother) and I can't honestly pick how this is going to turn out, but I am going to take PPP over Top 5 and I am giving the points. I think he gets it done. I don't watch games I don't care about, so let me know if he has a childish breakdown, OK?

Speaking of pissy players, the Browns have a guy who is getting criticized by Ryan Leaf. The Bills will probably fly from the armpit of the USA to Cleveland, if it were the other way, I believe the Browns would take school buses and leave the cheerleaders behind. They are that bad. OBJ is AB without the sexual assault claims, and Jarvis Landry is realizing FitzMagic was about 100 times better than PPP Lite. In a game where no one cares, including the players I think the Bills will win the game outright and definitely cover the spread. The over/under should be on the number of spectators not in rubber dog faced masks who care. If that were the line at 40, I would take the under.

The glamorous it coach makes his way to the Three Rivers. Childhood homes of Jim Kelly, Johnny U, Dan Marino, and Joe Montana. They are going to look across the field and see a quiet kid who rarely throws the ball past the line of scrimmage, oh how times have changed in the Steel City. The Pens have hit a rough patch, the Pirates ARE a rough patch, and the Steelers have clawed their way back to .500 with a little voodoo and luck. Amazingly, the boys from the Burgh are #2 in forced turnovers this season, and already have 50% this year than they did all of last year. Goff loves to throw the ball around the yard and teh Steelers seem to love to catch it this year... well unless it is thrown by a Steeler QB, then they just bat it up into the air for the defense. It is supposed to be cold in the Burgh this week, and might be cold this weekend as well. In a tight game without any visible whiners like the prior two picks, I am going to take the Steelers and the points. I actually think the Steelers could win this thing knowing the LA folks come in with thinner blood. Everyone but Aaron Donald, the guy is a beast, and also a Pitt alum so I expect a huge game from him, but alas, not enough. Remember, Farragamo couldn't beat the Steelers, and I don't think Goff can either.

• Like 2

Pete ya dug up the old Rams QB for this weeks post. Outstanding.

Ole Vince was a look alike GQ Jimmy G. back in the day. Vince was I feel better looking than you as well.

;)

Image result for vince ferragamo

Super Bowl XIV

Yikes !

Related image

My God you could land a small plane on Jack Lambert's shoulder pads.

• Like 1

> @Petethreeput said:

> Without the funny guy to kick around anymore, I have to move onto my next favorite target... PissyPants Phil. No one has a quicker release, and no one freaks out like he does. They say sports build character, and I dont believe this to be true. I believe sports exposes character. And people can say he is a "competitor" or whatever, but JJ Watt is a competitor, and if you asked me who would I rather play golf with... JJ without a doubt. So PPP is up on Thursday night playing against a top 5 QB (just ask his brother) and I can't honestly pick how this is going to turn out, but I am going to take PPP over Top 5 and I am giving the points. I think he gets it done. I don't watch games I don't care about, so let me know if he has a childish breakdown, OK?

>

> Speaking of pissy players, the Browns have a guy who is getting criticized by Ryan Leaf. The Bills will probably fly from the armpit of the USA to Cleveland, if it were the other way, I believe the Browns would take school buses and leave the cheerleaders behind. They are that bad. OBJ is AB without the sexual assault claims, and Jarvis Landry is realizing FitzMagic was about 100 times better than PPP Lite. In a game where no one cares, including the players I think the Bills will win the game outright and definitely cover the spread. The over/under should be on the number of spectators not in rubber dog faced masks who care. If that were the line at 40, I would take the under.

>

> The glamorous it coach makes his way to the Three Rivers. Childhood homes of Jim Kelly, Johnny U, Dan Marino, and Joe Montana. They are going to look across the field and see a quiet kid who rarely throws the ball past the line of scrimmage, oh how times have changed in the Steel City. The Pens have hit a rough patch, the Pirates ARE a rough patch, and the Steelers have clawed their way back to .500 with a little voodoo and luck. Amazingly, the boys from the Burgh are #2 in forced turnovers this season, and already have 50% this year than they did all of last year. Goff loves to throw the ball around the yard and teh Steelers seem to love to catch it this year... well unless it is thrown by a Steeler QB, then they just bat it up into the air for the defense. It is supposed to be cold in the Burgh this week, and might be cold this weekend as well. In a tight game without any visible whiners like the prior two picks, I am going to take the Steelers and the points. I actually think the Steelers could win this thing knowing the LA folks come in with thinner blood. Everyone but Aaron Donald, the guy is a beast, and also a Pitt alum so I expect a huge game from him, but alas, not enough. Remember, Farragamo couldn't beat the Steelers, and I don't think Goff can either.

Ryan Leaf lMAO. I have spoken.

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @adam667220 said:

> > @touch said:

> > Week 10 Lines for Picks

> >

> >

> > Monday Night

> >

> > San Fran at Seattle -6 1/2 46

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Pretty sure SF is supposed to be the favorite there.

Thanks Adam for pointing that out. I will correct it.

He was a > @touch said:

> Pete ya dug up the old Rams QB for this weeks post. Outstanding.

> Ole Vince was a look alike GQ Jimmy G. back in the day. Vince was I feel better looking than you as well.

> ;)

> Image result for vince ferragamo

>

>

>

> Super Bowl XIV

>

> Yikes !

>

> Related image

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My God you could land a small plane on Jack Lambert's shoulder pads.

>

>

>

He was hot number. Poor Pat Haden, injures and out. Played golf today. I hit the ball too often.

• Like 1

No Pats this week. Now I have to make three decisions instead of two.

N.O. -13 I hate big spreads but I keep pickin' em. I have serious issues.

G.B. -5 They played like crap last week and at home they will be fired up to make amends. Look for a serious blowout here.

Det. +2 I have warm fuzzy feelings about this one.

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @touch said:

> Pete ya dug up the old Rams QB for this weeks post. Outstanding.

> Ole Vince was a look alike GQ Jimmy G. back in the day. Vince was I feel better looking than you as well.

> ;)

>

>

>

> Super Bowl XIV

>

> Yikes !

>

> Related image

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My God you could land a small plane on Jack Lambert's shoulder pads.

>

>

>

Great pic of Vince playing for the Montreal Alouettes in the beautiful Olympic Stadium. Cozy little place to watch a game...

• Like 1

It's Thursday Night Football and it calls for some Cheer Squad.

Image result for raiders cheerleaders

Image result for chargers cheerleaders

( not picking this game tonight as I have not a clue in this contest. Well that pertains to me all season long actually )

Enjoy the game gents.

• Like 1

Is this a West coast game? Weather is nice, Bosa is hotter than dry Ice Ice Baby! It's a divisional game...I have yet to see the Raiders play a down of football. I saw some of the Chargers last week Their defensive line is feared.

But this is a West Coast game on Prime Time... and I want to believe that the Over covers...So here goes give me the over 48.5 Just for the fireworks potential. I need a special team or defensive score to cover, but what the heck!

• Like 1

> @touch said:

> Week 10 Lines for Picks

>

>

> Thursday

>

> LA Chargers -1 1/2 at Oakland 48 1/2

>

>

>

> Sunday

>

>

>

> Kansas City -4 at Tennessee 48

>

> Buffalo at Cleveland -3 40

>

> Arizona at Tampa Bay -4 1/2 52 1/2

>

> NY Giants -1 1/2 at NY Jets 42

>

> Atlanta at New Orleans -13 51

>

> Baltimore -10 at Cincinnati 46

>

> Carolina at Green Bay -5 47 1/2

>

> Detroit at Chicago -2 1/2 42 1/2

>

> Miami at Indy -10 1/2 44 1/2

>

> LA Rams -4 at Pittsburgh 45

>

> Minnesota at Dallas -2 1/2 47

>

>

> Monday Night

>

> Seattle at San Fran -6 1/2 46

>

>

>

>

LAC: -1.5

NO: -13

BUF: +3

• Like 1

> @doctoro said:

> Is this a West coast game? Weather is nice, Bosa is hotter than dry Ice Ice Baby! It's a divisional game...I have yet to see the Raiders play a down of football. I saw some of the Chargers last week Their defensive line is feared.

> But this is a West Coast game on Prime Time... and I want to believe that the Over covers...So here goes give me the over 48.5 Just for the fireworks potential. I need a special team or defensive score to cover, but what the heck!

He shoots one off folks just for the "fireworks potential" and..................BOOM ( 50 points) he hits! Be aware of the doctoro boys as he has commenced his move up the standings in the "Picks" race. Nice call buddy!

Image result for fireworks images

• Like 1

> @touch said:

> .

>

>

>

>

Your best post ever!!!!!

7 out of 8 Dentists give it two thumbs up.

Darkhorse for WRX post of the year.

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4