touch

this post is for Q

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Oh Boy! I am having technical difficulties I thought I hit like on Petethreeput"s post and I got this eternal quote so I am stuck with it. I hit Quote on the lines posted for this week and I have them embedded somewhere in the "never". Oh well here goes nothing. I need to buy a mouse for my laptop. Close some of my tabs LoL.

What a mess this post,and this weather, on that note give all of the unders on the board. Just kidding now!

I really think the Skins are going to beat Carolina. But that said I am not crazy enough to take them without the hook. 10.5 would be my selling price. Why is that you say? Because we play to win the game or the pick in this case. A tie is as good as a loss in my book. So if I took the 10 I am basically only getting 9.5. Because we play to win the game! Not Tie! I want the hook!

Eagles let me down last week they will not do it twice. I know Wentz has issues but Ertz is playing so give me the Eagles -9 No one loses or wins by 9 LoL

I usually like picking the nationally televised games but this is intriguing from a betting standpoint. The Jets have been very good lately, but how good are they really? The Bengals are terrible but how terrible are they at home?

I honestly do not know. I think Dalton is playing but can't really say if that matters. But give me the points and the home team because I like that hook Bengals to win on the moneyline. Bengals +3.5 No one in the world is betting this game LoL!

The lowest scoring game might be the Chargers playing at Denver you say? I say no it might be Cleveland vs Steelers I will take the under 39.5 Steelers/Browns

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Weekend everyone Be Safe!

• Like 1

doctoro you can pull rabbits out of top hats my friend. The Skins did come down here and snagged the W.

And I thought my Panthers pick (-10) was solid. .................... And I suck though................... And you do not suck at picking games with spreads and totals. .......................... And that was a nice call doctoro.

and a tiny httr for ya brother.

What happens to the Captain Kirk and his purple team up in Seattle tomorrow night? You have a take on that contest for the audience keen one?

YAMRU1NDDRLB.png

Made a statement you did Mr. Montana golfer man with your picks this week.

Your Steelers came on through for ya big in the rematch with the Brownies.

Pete3 congrats on your 3-0 weekend,

Nice work sir!

commish

Did you have an ace or two on the simulator this long weekend as well?

Ah Yup

look at my my above post please.

Well I was in disbelief as it's December 1st and you reside in Montana. S.Dakota got 2 feet in a blizzard this Sunday.

So you took Net Jets to the islands to play?

1-2 for the touch

I really struggle at this. But hey I'm a decent statistician and an ok commish. Well some might say that.

Yeah I edited the blow Away. It was too racy I thought. Please Mr. 3-0 do check out my revised effort. I have not even had a drop of booze either. Commish worked all weekend long and is tired. But I did get to play 2 rounds as it was 60 degrees and sunny here.

A little snow tonight in the western Carolina mountains is called for so the golf weather was short lived.

The luvable losers my friends, yes those Bengals, Redskins, Broncos, Dolphins all hit today. Not going to throw in the 5-7 Buccaneers because they have been winning lately and the Jags have not.

But look at the teams they beat Chargers old QB who is a Hall of Fame candidate but pretty much sucks now. Jets who have a Kid with potential who still has to take off the training pants, The Panthers with the same problem not to mention their run defense could not stop a guy in a wheel chair from stealing Depends at the Walgreens.

The Eagles have some QB issues as well, what a difference an injury makes! I am 4-2 the last two weeks and the Dirty Birds did me in not once but twice!

Should have put my money where my mouth was on the Skins, I guess that hook was only for the fish that got away. Whoever made them sign that new linebacker kudos, they should just grab guys off the street more often, they seem to play with more heart than our high draft picks and free agents. With another top notch offensive lineman and a decent pass catching tight end they might be a 500 team next year for Coach Callahan to continue to pound the ball with Guice and the kid from Stanford who is on IR. McLaurin looks like all he needs is a QB with some accuracy to easily go over 1000 yards next year. I doubt AP and Paul Richardson are back next year, same with overrated Josh Norman in the secondary.

Well, if Houston beats New England I am tied for first in my cousins pool who works for the NSA and they run all of the analytics stuff on their lap tops to come up with percentages and all of that technical stuff I just can not get that deep. This would be a first for me to win a week in this pool for the year. So wish me luck I need Houston and Seattle with my total being 44 pts or higher.

• Like 1

Records for the week (incomplete for knockit as he has Minnesota tonight)

Pete3 3-0 well done laddie

Jerebear 2-1

doctoro 2-1

NCLancer 2-1

Chuntsman 2-1

higherground 1-2

adam 1-2

touch 1-2

knockit 1-1

Qqq 0-3

Week 13

Jearbear 24-15

higherground 22-15-2

doctoro 22-17

Pete3putt 21-16-2

NCLancer 19-18-2

Qqq 19-20

knockitclose 19-20

touch 18-21

Chuntsman 17-21-1

Adam 17-22

Noted and adjusted Chuntsman ^

Awesome week for da Q. The Wright Bros took a big crap all over themselves. Just missed with Balt. And my Pats are finally getting their O guys back and it looks it. Like guys that haven't played much. More violins please. And on the large size.

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Week 14 Lines for picks

Thursday

Dallas -3 at Chicago 43

Sunday

Baltimore -5 1/2 at Buffalo 43 1/2

Washington at Green Bay -13 42

Denver at Houston -9 1/2 41 1/2

San Fran at New Orleans -3 44

Cincinnati at Cleveland -9 41

Carolina at Atlanta -3 48

Detroit at Minnesota -14 42 1/2

Miami at NY Jets -5 1/2 44

Indy at Tampa -3 47 1/2

LA Chargers -3 at Jacksonville 43

Kansas City at New England -3 48 1/2

Pittsburgh -3 at Arizona 43 1/2

Tennessee -2 1/2 at Oakland 47 1/2

Seattle -2 1/2 at LA Rams 46 1/2

Monday Night

NY Giants at Philadelphia -8 1/2 47

The first holiday of the season has passed. There was a big push on line to buy Disney+, and as an individual who had cut the cord years ago, I thought who would want that? All the sudden, the streaming services are just as expensive as the cable from which we had escaped. Shortly before the turkey hit the table I was informed that my family was one of the sheeple who dialed into the new service, and since I have it, might as well check it out. The Mandalorian and the Star Wars movies I had missed were on the docket for this old guy. So in a "force be with you" way, the picks shall come.

Boy, can Bob Iger create buzz. Like I said I don't have ESPN, but if the reports are to be believed, while the Mandalorian opens new revenue streams, the booth for MNF is a disaster. You would think with all the baby Yoda plush toys they are going to sell they could get some announcers for the flagship ESPN program. This week though it is the Fox game I am feeling good about. If baby Yoda could speak he would say, "There is no try." And I believe Dak, whom I always felt should have another consonant in his name, and the rest of the boys get a win. The reports are the last practice was chippy which means they know they stink, their coach stinks, and the NFC East stinks, but they are upset with how little they have gotten out of the huge amount of money and press they receive. Give me Dak and the points, please.

As a kid, I didn't really get the attraction to Princess Leia, but then I saw the very last SW movie with her and Harrison Ford and found out that through it all they did have time to copulate and produce children, or at least a child. Well, the throwback video and a little maturity on my part, and I think I get it now. Well, let's talk about teams that aren't model beautiful, but they are coming in hot. In a game no one cares about, what about those Dolphins, the Princess Leia of the NFL. While not sure who constitutes the bigger dumpster fire, Philly or the NYJ, Miami is LeVeon's hometown, while this is in the big apple, I think Fitzmagic has more ability than LeVeon. In a surprise pick, I see the Dolphins competing here but coming up short, just like Leia in her quest to get her son back. But I digress, I am picking the under 44 as the play because even with Fitzmagic, these teams stink.

I don't know the name of Luke Skywalkers planet, but it always reminded me of AZ and desert. AZ doesn't have 7 moons, but that's OK for this exercise. The Steelers head west where Mike T isn't very good. But like Han Solo, the guy somehow makes mistakes and then talks his was out of it. You know, because "the standard is the standard" and "next man up." I saw Harrison Ford in a convenience store outside Jackson Hole years ago. I didn't bother him, but he looked a lot like he did in the movie, without the leather jacket. In a deep freeze Jabba the Hut cryofreeze block, I see Duck going to the desert and beating the Cardinals. I want to pick the under because I think the Steeler D will be good against the rookie QB, and Duck is 3rd string, but that is like taking candy from a baby. So I will give the points and take the Stillers in a nailbiter.

Hope everyone has a good week, and if you get a chance to watch the Pirates of the Carribean movies... don't, they challenge even the most insipid aspirations of the movie public.

• Like 1

^ Once again another fine themed delivery of you picks Pete. Tuesday's are grand around here because your excellent weekly writing appears.

I love the Pirates of the Carribean movies and dislike all things sci-fi. Yup the princess was a total dog, and Jack the ultimate foxy rebel. lol

So I offer you Pete the following pick. Sexy Captain Sparrow to trounce the plain jane Princess Leia in a Rout on ANY silver screen Home or Away. Book it !

RDU4YKTGXBLF.png

LWEUMLUD45VK.png

The commish is always grateful for the weekly contributions from Montana sir.

So since you are an expert of the golf simulator experience Pete, do you get creative and occasionally make a crummy lie for a shot, or is it pure picks off the astro turf mat all season/ every match ?

I have a few ideas for you.

You could put a few big shovels of cat litter on the mat and that be a fairway bunker. ( whisk broom and dustpan handy) You could grab a large bag of red whips (skinny string licorice ) and put those down on the hitting surface and that is a deep rough/ twigs n' sticks-pine needles lie. You have to have about 25 large Montana Oak tree fallen leaves handy to spread out. Let the gang see the leaves break up and fly as you smooth a hybrid off them from 220 yds.Finally grab about 4 large remnants of different thickness carpet. Not all grass is similar ya know. Slide numerous thick magazines in different corners of the hitting mat to change to uphill or downhill stances. Not all stances are flat ya know.

touch recommends having a nice new Shop Vac in the same room for post round tidying time. That is if you experiment with my first three suggested lies.

I would love to go 18 with you someday Pete for sure, either outdoors or in sir.

8G04VJ22B5CQ.png

Riverboat Ron Rivera is out as Panther's coach. The new owner said 2 weeks ago I will not settle for mediocrity. Hey Dan Snyder maybe you could learn something from this guy who will no doubt eventually turn this franchise around. He went on to say he didn't spend billions to be average. Yes this major NFL news bit that just broke happened just down the road from touch. McCaffrey is a boss.

Cam's fault.