2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Arg's Travel Log

17 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

I'll be in Glacier in late July. I was there a few years back, and it's gorgeous. 

My schedule for the next month includes Victor (ID), West Yellowstone, Bozeman, Anaconda, Missoula, Pullman (WA), Walla Walla, Spokane, Brewster (WA), Eureka (MT), Whitefish (MT), and Glacier. 

..... Eureka..! 

soooo going to hit up Wilderness Club eeehhh. 🤪

WC is one of my fav's.  Play it every time we are back to see the wife's family.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

I'll be in Glacier in late July. I was there a few years back, and it's gorgeous. 

My schedule for the next month includes Victor (ID), West Yellowstone, Bozeman, Anaconda, Missoula, Pullman (WA), Walla Walla, Spokane, Brewster (WA), Eureka (MT), Whitefish (MT), and Glacier. 

No Coeur d"Alene as you pass through to Spokane?? Its been about 9 years since I was there last but man I love that town.

58 minutes ago, jcook10 said:

No Coeur d"Alene as you pass through to Spokane?? Its been about 9 years since I was there last but man I love that town.

Yes, Coeur d'Alene while I'm in Spokane. I'll also play Circling Raven, Kalispel, and Indian Canyon. 

• Like 2

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Another somewhat stressful short drive to Victor, ID this morning. Love the scenery, but once again no passing lanes and very few paved turnouts to allow traffic to pass. ID-31 has a 55 mph speed limit, but I was down to 35 to 45 mph in some of the tight turns. Can't understand why some drivers refuse to pass on the left when it's legal and safe to do so. They'd rather ride your bumper for 10 miles. Ugh. 

Speaking of ugh, I ran over a dead skunk on US-26. I was following a semi up a hill, and didn't see it until it was too late. It was pretty flat at this point, so most of the stink appears to have evaporated. Bessie seems to have come out OK, but I could smell it in the Honda. Ewww. 

Stopped for gas along the way and cleaned Bessie's bug covered windshield. Sure enough a few miles down the road a big insect splats right in my eyeline. That was bad enough, but when I went to turn on my turn signal to pull into the RV park I accidentally hit the wiper switch on the end of the stalk, and smeared the bug across the driver's side of the windshield. Sigh. So much for a clean windshield. Lol. 

Very nice RV park, but the thing is empty. I assume that they got a ton of cancelations when WY-22 was closed, as the town is now 2 hours from Grand Teton National Park, instead of a straight 40 minute drive on 22. The large spot is perfectly level concrete. Can't remember the last time I didn't have to use the leveling jacks. Only downside is that I'm backed up against the highway. The spot was much cheaper than the interior spots, and after two rounds that set me back $300 each, I cheaped out. Lol. Hopefully the traffic is light during the night, but it's not like I haven't had a spot close to the highway before. 

spacer.png

I have to book an RV near Pullman WA or Moscow ID today. Looks like two mediocre options. I called them earlier, but no answer. 

Booked two rounds in Bozeman for next week. Bridger Creek and Cottonwood. Booked Big Sky Resort for this Sunday. 

Looks like there are two breweries and a taphouse here in Victor. Probably run by later. 

Teton Reserve GC tomorrow morning. 'Looks like another flat valley course with nice views of the mountains. I might swing by The Links at Teton Peaks for a second round if the weather holds out. The forecast calls for afternoon t-storms. 

Edited by Argonne69
  • Like 2

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

Grand Teton Brewing Company in Victor. Small brewery with 10 taps. The sun is trying to come out, but rain is in the air. Enjoying a view of the mountains while downing a half pour of their Mail Cabin Scotch Ale. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Big Hole BBQ in Victor. Not bad. The brisket was tender, but a little lean for my liking. The ribs were very good, but also a tad lean. Plenty of meat that just started to fall off the bone. The beans were decent. The mac and cheese was excellent with plenty of cheese. Imagine that. The two sauces were underwhelming. The original had a vinegar base, not my favorite. The spicy had a bit of a kick, and was on the sweeter side. 

Biggest complaint was that the stopped offering burnt ends by the half pound. Google Maps had an old menu that showed a half pound option on the burnt ends. As I've kvetched about before, BBQ joints should offer meat by weight. So instead of spending an addional $11 on a half pound of the ends, I passed on the full pound. 

Not a lot of food options in this small town, but it's certainly worth a visit. 

spacer.png

Edited by Argonne69
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, FirstFlight said:

There used to be a "dead skunk" tune on the Dr. Demento radio show...as soon as I can remember the jingle and verses, I probably won't be able to get it outta my head! 

Don't let any roadkill skunks or skunky brews slow ya down...keep on truckin'

🖖

That would be this one:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"take that, you miserable little white swine!"

@spud3 ...and there it is...I'll probably be humming that for a week now!!

Can't remember seeing any skunk pics in the wildlife photos thread... 🤔 

Brings me back to a memory of a late afternoon round, where we couldn't finish the last 3 holes. We were riding the cart back to the barn and all of a sudden the biggest skunk we'd ever seen cuts across our path at the last second. All I could do was swerve left and just miss him...well, my passenger was practically in my lap not wanting to be inches from a direct hit! We still giggle about this from time to time. Cheers,

• Like 1

On 6/26/2024 at 7:59 AM, CDM said:

Wilderness Club eeehhh. 🤪

WC is one of my fav's.  Play it every time we are back to see the wife's family.

Wilderness Club is going fully private 1/1/26. I was just looking today and a LOT of the houses there are for sale right now, presumably because they will lose out on the existing rental situation. Very odd deal all around, but going to miss playing there. It's a special place.

Argonne, when are you going to be in Missoula? I'd be happy to have you out to the Ranch Club but I suspect I may be out of town on an upper-Midwest golf odyssey when you come through. 

Edited by jkody

34 minutes ago, jkody said:

Argonne, when are you going to be in Missoula? I'd be happy to have you out to the Ranch Club but I suspect I may be out of town on an upper-Midwest golf odyssey when you come through. 

Yeah, I'll be in Missoula for rounds on Sunday, July 7th and Monday, July 8th. After that I'm off to Moscow, ID. 

Was planning to play Canyon River, and Ranch Club with you if you're in town. 

Very pleasant morning. Pre-dawn rain transitioned into mostly cloudy skies, and cooler temps, but the sun did manage to pop out occasionally. Winds were brisk and getting stronger as the round progressed. No protection on the open prairie style layout. I was the first one at the course, and had it to myself for the most part. I saw 3 golfers the hole round. Teton Reserve today. It's a Hale Irwin design. The course was probably farmland at one point, but it's now a decent links style layout. While the valley is flat, there was a surprising amount of undulation in the fairways. Plenty of uneven lies. Not quite the views of the Tetons I was expecting. The big snow covered peaks were hidden behind the western foothills. Still, quite picturesque. Bunkering was solid, although they needed plenty of TLC. Water on just one hole, and only one hole with minor left/right movement. 

The valley must get quite windy, as the fairways were very generous. Quite easy off the tee even with today's blustery winds. Minor misses would catch the wide rough. Big misses would likely be lost in the native grass, although there were some areas that were sparse enough to find and play a ball. Approaches were moderately tough with well guarded greens. Had to play away from the flag on a number of them to take the bunkers out of play. Greens had a nice amount of tiering, contouring, and slope. I was pleasantly surprised. Putting wasn't difficult, but there were few that could be taken lightly. Up and downs were equally tough because of the greens. There were a number of holes with closely mown areas, so options were available. 

The five par 3s were decent, but none extracted a "Wow." Only the 4th was relatively short. The others were long to longer. The five par 5s were disappointing. Only the 16th was reachable, and it had minimal danger. The 10th was very long, and played even longer into the wind. Only one short par 4 on the layout, and it was the best hole on the course. The 12th had a split fairway with a creek running down the middle. The left half was the risk/reward half as it provided a better angle into the green, especially with the pin tucked back right. However, there was a bunker that crossed the fairway that had to be carried. Playing safe to the right half left an approach that had to carry the creek cutting in front of the green, and with the pin back right it brought a bunker into play. Only hole on the course that requires some decision making on the tee. 

Conditions were playable. Fairways were soft from the rain, and had a few too many weeds and iffy patches. Rough was thick, but recently cut to a good height. Bunkers were pretty bad. Several were OK, but most had weeds and rocks, and a few puddles. Greens were fine. Looked good and were rolling at least 10. 

Played a Gold/Silver combo at 6375 yds (69.6/136). No idea where that slope came from. This was a classic case of a course needing a proper combo tee. The Gold played 6718, and the Silver 6016. A course should not have 700 yds between tees. Decent day off the tee, but the wind was getting to me. Had a couple of decent looks at birdie, but nothing fell. Six bogies. Highlight of the day was my lazy "forcaddie" finally showing up on the 5th hole. Was more interested in chatting than providing service. After several holes he/she took off to chase squirrels. Lol. 

spacer.png

A generous 5 cows. Nice views, but other than the greens it wasn't overly interesting. Way too many similar holes. Needs a risk/reward par 5, and more left/right movement. The $65 walking rate was definitely cheaper than the courses on the other side of the mountain range, but it was still overpriced. Didn't break the bank, though. Not a must play, but if you're looking for a cheaper option when staying in Jackson, it probably worth the drive. 

Edited by Argonne69
  • Like 3

Teton Reserve, Victor, ID 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Full photo set: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/w7u0v567a84vbd00gjh64/AIFWK9ncDY78puNknrlfYbM?rlkey=cdtuansh860foirjv9za5os9s&dl=0

• Like 2

I was planning to play 36 today, with a 2nd round at The Links at Teton Peaks twenty minutes north of Victor. The photos showed another prairie style layout with more native areas and water in play. I called the course after my round, and while the tee sheet looked open, it was fairly crowded with walk ons apparently. The winds continued to pick up, and the forecast looked like two hours before afternoon t-storms, so I decided to take a pass. Had it been open, I'd have grabbed a cart and gotten in a round before the rain. After a pleasant walk this morning on an empty course, I didn't want to be waiting on every shot with rain looming off in the distance. 

Spent quite a bit of time this afternoon looking at my schedule for mid-July after my stay in Spokane. The next stop was originally going to be Eureka, MT, followed by Whitefish, MT. However, it's a 5 hour drive from Spokane to Eureka. Oy. Sandpoint, ID is roughly a third of the way between the two, so I may stop there to play The Idaho Club, a Jack Nicklaus design. 

I was scoping out RV parks in Whitefish, and I realized that the town is only an hour from Eureka. To shave a day off the schedule, I'll probably head to Whitefish from Sandpoint, and drive the hour north in the Honda to play The Wilderness Club. I'll spend one day driving the Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park. 

After that I'll drive to St Mary's on the east side of the National Park, and spend a day hiking in the northeastern portion of the park. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argonne69 said:

Spent quite a bit of time this afternoon looking at my schedule for mid-July after my stay in Spokane. The next stop was originally going to be Eureka, MT, followed by Whitefish, MT. However, it's a 5 hour drive from Spokane to Eureka. Oy. Sandpoint, ID is roughly a third of the way between the two, so I may stop there to play The Idaho Club, a Jack Nicklaus design. 

I was scoping out RV parks in Whitefish, and I realized that the town is only an hour from Eureka. To shave a day off the schedule, I'll probably head to Whitefish from Sandpoint, and drive the hour north in the Honda to play The Wilderness Club. I'll spend one day driving the Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park. 

After that I'll drive to St Mary's on the east side of the National Park, and spend a day hiking in the northeastern portion of the park. 

Sounds fun.  I really like the east side of the park.  Drier and lots of wildlife.  Saw mountain lions and grizzlies on the Dawson-Pitamakin day hike loop.  Man that was a great day.  Enjoy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

Very pleasant morning. Pre-dawn rain transitioned into mostly cloudy skies, and cooler temps, but the sun did manage to pop out occasionally. Winds were brisk and getting stronger as the round progressed. No protection on the open prairie style layout. I was the first one at the course, and had it to myself for the most part. I saw 3 golfers the hole round. Teton Reserve today. It's a Hale Irwin design. The course was probably farmland at one point, but it's now a decent links style layout. While the valley is flat, there was a surprising amount of undulation in the fairways. Plenty of uneven lies. Not quite the views of the Tetons I was expecting. The big snow covered peaks were hidden behind the western foothills. Still, quite picturesque. Bunkering was solid, although they needed plenty of TLC. Water on just one hole, and only one hole with minor left/right movement. 

The valley must get quite windy, as the fairways were very generous. Quite easy off the tee even with today's blustery winds. Minor misses would catch the wide rough. Big misses would likely be lost in the native grass, although there were some areas that were sparse enough to find and play a ball. Approaches were moderately tough with well guarded greens. Had to play away from the flag on a number of them to take the bunkers out of play. Greens had a nice amount of tiering, contouring, and slope. I was pleasantly surprised. Putting wasn't difficult, but there were few that could be taken lightly. Up and downs were equally tough because of the greens. There were a number of holes with closely mown areas, so options were available. 

The five par 3s were decent, but none extracted a "Wow." Only the 4th was relatively short. The others were long to longer. The five par 5s were disappointing. Only the 16th was reachable, and it had minimal danger. The 10th was very long, and played even longer into the wind. Only one short par 4 on the layout, and it was the best hole on the course. The 12th had a split fairway with a creek running down the middle. The left half was the risk/reward half as it provided a better angle into the green, especially with the pin tucked back right. However, there was a bunker that crossed the fairway that had to be carried. Playing safe to the right half left an approach that had to carry the creek cutting in front of the green, and with the pin back right it brought a bunker into play. Only hole on the course that requires some decision making on the tee. 

Conditions were playable. Fairways were soft from the rain, and had a few too many weeds and iffy patches. Rough was thick, but recently cut to a good height. Bunkers were pretty bad. Several were OK, but most had weeds and rocks, and a few puddles. Greens were fine. Looked good and were rolling at least 10. 

Played a Gold/Silver combo at 6375 yds (69.6/136). No idea where that slope came from. This was a classic case of a course needing a proper combo tee. The Gold played 6718, and the Silver 6016. A course should not have 700 yds between tees. Decent day off the tee, but the wind was getting to me. Had a couple of decent looks at birdie, but nothing fell. Six bogies. Highlight of the day was my lazy "forcaddie" finally showing up on the 5th hole. Was more interested in chatting than providing service. After several holes he/she took off to chase squirrels. Lol. 

spacer.png

A generous 5 cows. Nice views, but other than the greens it wasn't overly interesting. Way too many similar holes. Needs a risk/reward par 5, and more left/right movement. The $65 walking rate was definitely cheaper than the courses on the other side of the mountain range, but it was still overpriced. Didn't break the bank, though. Not a must play, but if you're looking for a cheaper option when staying in Jackson, it probably worth the drive. 

Could the forecaddie at least help read the greens for you???

• Haha 1

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

10 hours ago, hammergolf said:

Could the forecaddie at least help read the greens for you???

The forecaddie was off in the grass looking for balls, and then ran through one of the fairway bunkers. Luckily the bunkers were in such poor condition that no footprints were left that required raking.

• Haha 2

Pleasant drive to Island Park, ID this morning. The small town is located 20 miles west of Yellowstone National Park on US-20. The first hour of the drive was fairly boring driving through farms on ID-33. Fairly poor pavement gave Bessie a bad case of the shakes. Once I turned north of US-20 it became much smoother, and a lot more scenic with a little mountain driving. 

Decent RV park with uneven gravel spots. At least the spaces are fairly large. 

spacer.png

Booked an RV park near Delaney, WA for my round at Wine Valley GC near Walla Walla. I was originally planning to stay in Walla Walla, but it's 3 hours from Pullman, WA, and then 3 hours backtracking to Spokane. I figured I'd stay an hour short of the course, and save the 100 extra miles on Bessie. 

Yellowstone National Park tomorrow. Going to try to get an early start to beat the crowds, as it's going to be a long day. Big Sky GC on Sunday. 

Probably take a drive into West Yellowstone later for a brew and a burger. 

• Like 1

Yellowstone Beer Company in West Yellowstone. 15 taps with the usual stuff. Enjoying a short pour of the 1988 Peat Smoked Porter. Yup, very smokey. The Katabatic Brewing Company Scotch Ale is on deck. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

The Buffalo Bar in West Yellowstone. A mostly tasty Bison Jam Burger with bacon jam aioli, white cheddar, arugula, and tomato. I say mostly tasty because the patty was waaay overcooked. Really should have sent it back. Bison is a lean meat, so anything more than medium is going to crumble. The cook needs to be flogged. 

spacer.png

Majestic. Wow, what a day, and what a national park. Weather was gorgeous. Chilly start in the low 40s, but it was mid 80s by the time I left 11 hours after arriving. Yes, 11 hours. I drove 180 miles in the park, taking the Grand Loop Rd counterclockwise from Madison Junction. Can't recommend it. The park really needs at least two days, broken into a southern half and a northern half. My last stop was Upper Terrace Loop Drive, and when I finished I had over an hour drive to the west entrance. In addition to the scenic driving, I took a few short hikes that probably covered 5 miles, and included two 600' descent out of Grand Canyon. 

Started the day with a short drive on Firehole Canyon Drive. 

Next stop was Fountain Paint Pot Trail, followed by Grand Prasmatic Spring and Excelsior Geyser Crater, and Biscuit Basin. 

Next up was good 'ol Old Faithful. I just missed the eruption, so I hiked a mile or so north and back along the Firehole River to the Morning Glory Pool, checking out the dozen or so geysers along the trail. I was double timing it back and barely arrived in time to see Old Faithful erupt. 

After a quick stop at the Continental Divide, I made a brief stop at West Thumb Geyser Basin for a photo of Yellowstone Lake. 

A short drive north along the picturesque Yellowstone Lake followed with a stop at LeHardy Rapids, and then Mud Volcano. 

The next section was Hayden Valley, a sprawling meadow with the slow moving Yellowstone River meandering through it. Got to see a herd of bison along the way. 

Next was the majestic Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. I made several stops, and several hikes to the various viewpoints, including Upper Falls View, Brink of the Upper Falls, Brink of the Lower Falls, Lookout Point, Red Rock Point, and Grand View Point. BLF and RRP both requires 600+ ft hikes down into the canyon, and then the fun hike up. Totally worth it. 

At this point I should have called it a day, as the canyon is in the midpoint of the park, and Norris Canyon Rd cuts west to the west gate. However, I continued north on Grand Loop Rd to Tower Fall. Meh. 

Next stop was Hellroaring Trailhead where I planned to hike to the suspension bridge over the Yellowstone River. It was a mile to the bridge, and a mile back, so with hours running out, I took a pass. Nearly had a disaster on the short gravel road to the trailhead. Mobile service is extremely spotty in the park. Most of the time Google Maps navigation didn't work. The park ran out of proper maps, so I was using a partial Google Map that was cached on my phone. I had the NPS brochure map on my phone, or do I thought, but without a signal it was missing sections. Anyway, as I was heading back to Grand Loop Rd on the gravel access road I was (stupidly) messing with Google Maps and missed a curve. Oops. Ran off the road and heard a crunch under the Honda. Luckily the tires, suspension, and gas tank were OK. Oy. Note to self, if you're visiting a national park, ensure that you've downloaded every map you might need. 

Disaster averted, it was off to Mammoth Hot Springs for a short hike, and then a short drive on Upper Terrace Loop. 

I was out of time, so the stop at Norris Geyser Basin was a no-no. 

Whew. What an adventure. Highlight of the day was the Grand Canyon of The Yellowstone. The Mud Volcano wasn't bad. Lol. The various wide meadows with the meandering rivers was very soothing. I visited the park 50 years ago as a preteen, and I don't recall the northern section of the park. The southern section has the geysers, mud and sulphur pits, and Yellowstone Lake, but the north is more scenic. With more elevation change. 

The lowlight of the day was the 4 mile, 30 minute backup on the road to the west gate. I was still 12 miles from the gate when I saw brake lights. I thought the worst, thinking that it was going to be an hour plus to get out of the park. However, the backup was a gapers block caused by four elk. Oy. After a day in a beautiful park, the ### in front of me had to stop to look at the elk. Lol. 

The speed limit in the park maxes at 45 mph, but there are many sections that are 35 or 25. With over 200 miles of roads in the park, it takes a while to get around. I was impressed with the number of turnouts that allowed one to pull over for whatever reason. Was very disappointed that they didn't have a proper map. Thankfully I spent considerable time planning my visit. 

Yellowstone is definitely a must visit, but don't expect to see it in a day. If you have just one day, stay south, and arrive early. Crowds are large, and parking was very tight in many prime locations. 

• Like 2

Stopped at Yellowstone Beer Company to write up my long report. Enjoyed a Kettle House Brewing white stout. 

spacer.png

Being Saturday, I was originally planning on Mexican, but there are only three places in West Yellowstone, and they're all food trucks. Plan B was BBQ, but I got back into town so late that I decided that a large 3 meat platter wouldn't sit well less than an hour from bedtime. 

Wound up at one of the food trucks, La Jungla. No mole, but the Polla Enchiladas Verde wasn't bad. Polla was juicy and tender, and the verde had a nice kick. Unfortunately no margarita to go with it. Lol. 

spacer.png

Edited by Argonne69

Arg when are you heading through Oregon again? I thought it wasn't for a bit but noticed you're through Washington soon and at this point I can't remember if you were heading back to Chicago first before coming back, or if time just passes way faster than I think it does

Driver:       PING G425 MAX 10.5* Diamana S+ 62 X

3w:             PING G425 MAX 14.5* / Ventus Blue 7X

5w:             PING G425 MAX 17.5* / Ventus Blue 9X
Irons:         Mizuno JPX921 Tour 4-PW / MODUS³ 120TX
Wedges:     Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50*, 54*, TaylorMade MG4 HBW 58* / MODUS³ 125 Wedge

Putter:       PING PLD DS72

Grips        Iomic Sticky Jumbo

30 minutes ago, rooski said:

Arg when are you heading through Oregon again? I thought it wasn't for a bit but noticed you're through Washington soon and at this point I can't remember if you were heading back to Chicago first before coming back, or if time just passes way faster than I think it does

I wont hit Oregon until late summer. 'Probably the 2nd week of September. Portland, Eugene, Bend, Seneca, Union Creek, and Bandon.

7 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

I wont hit Oregon until late summer. 'Probably the 2nd week of September. Portland, Eugene, Bend, Seneca, Union Creek, and Bandon.

Do you already have plans on which courses you're hitting in Oregon? If the timing worked out I'd love to join you for a round and be part of this thread! Union Creek is fairly close to my abode but not much in the realm of golf around there afaik, beautiful landscape though that's for sure

Edited by rooski
  • Like 1

Driver:       PING G425 MAX 10.5* Diamana S+ 62 X

3w:             PING G425 MAX 14.5* / Ventus Blue 7X

5w:             PING G425 MAX 17.5* / Ventus Blue 9X
Irons:         Mizuno JPX921 Tour 4-PW / MODUS³ 120TX
Wedges:     Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50*, 54*, TaylorMade MG4 HBW 58* / MODUS³ 125 Wedge

Putter:       PING PLD DS72

Grips        Iomic Sticky Jumbo

2 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

Yellowstone National Park 

Fountain Paint Pots 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Biscuit Basin 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Morning Glory 

spacer.png

Old Faithful 

spacer.png

Hayden Valley 

spacer.png

Oh, that feels good 

spacer.png

Grand Canyon 

spacer.png

Lower Falls 

spacer.png

Grand View 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yellowstone River 

spacer.png

Mammoth Hot Springs 

spacer.png

Full photo set: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/xnjtrmej9yea9a8okg98t/AFNAkQrKO2cQCppsoeG5btU?rlkey=24vcshotrxggefr2bmzi2qg47&dl=0

How many Buffaloes do you give the park?

Reminds me of when I did all of Manhattan in a day with a couple of friends. Fifth Avenue, St Patrick's Cathedral, Tiffany's, Central Park, a Russian restaurant for lunch, Metropolitan Museum of Art, some other stuff and then to the top deck of the empire State Building after dark.

• Like 1

3.0 GHIN Index - trending down