APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

1. What is your golf handicap? no offical handicap.  Approx 20-25
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Footjoy and Under Armour
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Breathability, waterproof is great, fit (doesn't hinder movement but is not "balloony" or oversized either).
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  YES
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Cost and quality are number one concerns. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores?  Online merchants (TGW, Golf Galaxy, Budget Golf, Rockbottom golf, etc) and discount stores such as Ross.

Edited by Anser3

1. What is your golf handicap?

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?

Nike

3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?

Breathability

4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? 

Yes! Especially since I go straight to work after!

5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?

Very! Patagonia! 

6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

GolfWRX classifieds!

Edited by wrx_junki

1. What is your golf handicap? 6.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Taylormade or anything off the 75% off rack
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Warmth and water resistance…live in the Pacific Northwest 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Important because we get all the seasons abs rain
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores.  Retail Stores or Pro Shops

1. What is your golf handicap?
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?
I don't have a favorite but I have liked and happen to own a bunch of Adidas logo shirts from my club since they are cool in the heat, look good and not as expensive as other brands that are stocked
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?
Stays cool in the heat and good quality that lasts
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?
no but I do wear my golf shirts off the course. I would never wear golf shoes off the course no matter how they looked. Seems really dumb to wear down your golf shoe sole doing that and having to change shoes is not a big deal to me
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?
not at all
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores
Shirts I get pretty much exclusively through my club since I like to have our logo on it. Shorts/Pants I'll usually buy online through a retailer when on sale

. What is your golf handicap? 11
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? UA
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Water Resistant 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very important 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

1. What is your golf handicap? 5.2
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? I'm not sure I really have a favorite. For pants, I really like the Adidas Clima-something. Stretchy, comfortable and water resistant. Jackets/vests are a bit of a mixed bag - Adidas, Nike, Footjoy - usually stick to the big brands
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? I play a lot of golf in the fall/winter so I always look for things that have some sort of weather-proofing. Water proof/resistant, layering, etc.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Absolutely - I have very few things that are course-only
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Probably not a purchasing factor for me
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Mostly online retailer

1. 2.6
2. FootJoy 

3. #1 is cut of their tops/fit, material
4. Absolutely. This is a big selling point.
5. Not very
6. Pro shops when traveling, online retailers

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

1. What is your golf handicap? 15
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Under Armour
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Body heat retention, light, non-restricting
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Gives me peace of mind if made from renewable resources
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Outlet malls

1. 6.3 HDCP
2. B. Draddy
3. Fit and function. For a jacket that means not getting in the way of movement but also providing the necessary warmth or protection needed. 
4. Preferably all my golf clothing can be worn off course, be that at work or in social settings
5. I have small children and I would like the world to not be a trash heap when they grow up so I appreciate sustainability. 
6. Typically brand websites, I rarely buy clothing at a brick and mortar store any more since online returns have become easy and online typically has much larger inventories to offer. 

Mizuno STZ 230 9.5* - LIN-Q Red

Pinhawk SLF 16* 3W - Acer Velocity

Mizuno STZ 230 Hybrid 21* - LIN-Q Blue

Maltby TS1-IM 5-GW -- FST 125

Equalizer II 54* -- KBS Tour 120S

Ping Glide 4.0 58* - Nippon 115

L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1

1. What is your golf handicap? - 6.0
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - Puma or Adidas! 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - I really enjoy water resistant or repellant material and something that stretches/breathes well! 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Yes I do! I wear polos and golf pants for my full-time job so it is nice to have something that I can wear from the office to the course. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - I think it is great and glad that there are a lot of trends towards it. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - I normally go to a golf retail store and buy items! 

1. What is your golf handicap? 8.3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? UA and Nike
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Warm, colors, non-restrictive
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? important, but not the deciding factor when purchasing.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online Golf Retailer and Sports Retail Stores. 

**WITB** **Driver**: Titleist TS2 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Elite Orange S **3 Wood**: Adams Idea XTD 15* Super S Hybrid w/ Fubuki AX350 S **Utility**: Titleist 818H2 19* and 23* w/ Fujikura Motore TS HB 8.8 **5-PW**: Titleist AP3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lites **WEDGES**: Titleist Vokey SM7 52* and 56* **PUTTER**: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 w/ Superstroke

•  

1. What is your golf handicap? 8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Adidas 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort and movability 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It's a plus, but I go for comfort, flexibility, if it's water repellent on a wet day. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores I get my stuff from about all of the above. I get em from pro shops, brand websites, golf retailers, sports retail stores, and from friends and family.

I'll do whatever you guys want me to do ir need me to do. I'll test it in the rain, snow, sleet, wind, and do whatever it takes to have a chance to be a tester. Thanks for considering me.

1. What is your golf handicap? 14
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Flexibility, fit around the middle, moister wicking
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores: Pro shop and Online Golf Retailer

1. What is your golf handicap? .2
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? WARMTH & movement 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not very, but it's nice
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Golf shops and WRX

Ping G430 10.5 1k blue 65x
Titleist TS2 16.5* DI7x

Titleist TS2 21* DI8x
Ping Blueprint 4-PW x100
Ping s159 50/56/60*

LAB Mezz Max

1. What is your golf handicap? 3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Greyson
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  swing unrestricted, warmth, water resistant.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very important, I've purchased Adidas blue shoes for the last few years. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  online, various stores

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

1. What is your golf handicap?   Current handicap is 2.0
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  I mostly wear Adidas and Peter Millar
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  I like to have something that looks stylish but yet functional.  I like to have as much tech fabric in the piece while maintaining quality 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes I wear all my golf pants, shirts, and 1/4 zips to work
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I don't believe I have ever looked at any pieces that are made from sustainable materials
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores.  I like to support my local pro shops as much as possible 

On 12/6/2022 at 1:16 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. 5.7 

2. Adidas 

3. Comfortable / not restrictive 

4. Yes, always looking for a style that is able to be worn on and off the course 

5. a good quality piece of apparel is always worth it 

6. Brand websites, Golf Galaxy, Dick’s, second hand retailers 

1. What is your golf handicap? 12
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Lightweight, functional, and does it effect my full swing
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Somewhat to not important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Online Retailers and Retail

Ping G430 LST 8* - Velocore Black 7x
Titleist TSR3 15* - Graphite Design DI 7x

TaylorMade Sim Rescue2 19* - Ventus Blue 7s

Srixon ZX7 Mkii - Dynamic Gold Tour X100

Mizuno T24 56* & 60* - Dynamic Gold Tour S400

Scotty Cameron Special Select 2

1. What is your golf handicap? 2.4
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Moisture-wicking, light weight
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes 100%
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It's nice but not a deciding factor
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online Golf Retailer, Dicks Sporting Goods

1. What is your golf handicap? 20
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Easy to move in, warmth, breathability
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, I like to wear it at work as well.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It's important but not a game changer
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Brand website and online golf retailer

1. What is your golf handicap? 13
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike or Lululemon
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Lightweight yet durable. As well as allowing movement and flexibility.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Absolutely! From the office to the course.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very, important to reduce the amount of waste and carbon footprint.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Online retailers mostly.

1. What is your golf handicap? 2
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not mandatory
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Pro Shop

Ping G430LST 10.5* GD PT-6

Callaway Paradym 16.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 70

Ping G425 Hybrid GD Hybrid 95
ONOFF Kuro Irons Modus 115

Titleist Vokey Raw 50F* 56D* 60T*
Scotty Cameron

Titleist ProV1x

1. 12.6 (and improving)

2. Lululemon. Love their shirts, shorts, and pants. I also really like my Ralph Lauren and Galvin Green shirts.

3. I want my golf clothes to have a little stretch for movement but be tight enough to not get in the way. For jackets/sweatshirts, I want them to be warm but not too thick that it makes it hard to swing. Overall, comfy but sporty.

4. Absolutely look for clothes to wear on and off the course. I wear my golf clothing to the office all the time.

5. I do care about sustainable materials and try to be responsible when possible, but if I like something, I am not going to decide against buying/wearing it if it is not sustainably made.

6. Online for most of my shopping while occasionally going into pro shops or brand specific stores to try things on.

Titleist TSR3 (9) C2; Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TSR2 (15) A2; Ventus Blue TR 7S

Callaway Paradym HW (20); Tensei 1K Pro Blue 80S

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Rescue (22); Ventus Blue HY 80S

Miura KM 700 (5-PW); MMT 125S

Mizuno T24 50/08, 54/10; DG Tour Issue S400

Ping Glide 4.0 60ºE; Nippon Z115

Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7; BGT Stability

1. What is your golf handicap?  4.3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Light, thin and water proof
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Somewhat important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  Brand website or store

Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 💎💎💎9* - Tour AD VF-7TX

TM SIM ti 15* - Diamana GT 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Proto 16* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

New Level NLU-01 21* - KBS Hybrid Proto 105X

New Level 623-M 5-PW - MMT 125TX

Miura Tour 54* HB - KBS 610 125 S+, New Level SPN forged M-grind 58* - KBS Tour 130X

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

1. What is your golf handicap? 5 
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Addidas 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Stretch fabric-dri fit etc. fits right and protects from the elements but doesn’t sacrifice performance 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Absolutely! More often than not I go from the course to a dinner or family event. It’s something I look for in the styles I buy 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I don’t mind spending the money on clothing. Adidas definitely falls under that category. I have shirts and pullovers that are 5 plus years old(my favorites) look brand new 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores I wound say a good mix of the pro shop and my local club and retail stores. I like to see the clothing in persons before I purchase 

Thanks for the opportunity!

Edited by Tigercogz

1. 6.9
  2. Adidas
  3. warm, breathable, stretchable
  4. yes, but it needs to hold up over time, washing and hold it's form and colors.
  5. important, but fit and comfort trumps all.
  6. Online in the last two years. I used to like the big box and little stores, but they never carry enough sizes or choices.  I do like trying on my clothes before committing to buy.

1. What is your golf handicap? 5
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?under armor adidas foot joy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?cool in summer warm in winter 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores retail online 

1. What is your golf handicap? 3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Callaway
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Light weight, breathable, cuts the wind, flexible
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  No
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Added bonus
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online Golf Retailer