APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

612248735_adidasgolf.png.9ab17b7c47efc59b0b21797e15f3027c.png

GolfWRX has teamed up with adidas Golf for an exciting testing opportunity for our members! We are looking for five of our members to test adidas Golf's Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover, a warm fleece pullover made with recycled materials. Apply now for your chance to add to your wardrobe and to be one of the testers!

About the adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover

Extend your range on the course in this adidas golf fleece pullover. When the day starts off cold or the afternoon clouds move in, it offers easy-moving warmth that lets you focus on your swing. It's coated with a durable water-repellent finish to keep you dry through misty mornings and an occasional light shower. The relaxed feel plays well off the course too.

MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS

Made with 100% recycled materials, this product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.

WARM POLAR FLEECE

Soft polar fleece keeps you moving in comfort.

WATER-REPELLENT

A durable, water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain.

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap?
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

That's it. GolfWRX and adidas Golf will select the testers on 12/16. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1150167459_13_adidascollinmorikawafw22_00697.jpg.5f75cea55d574501287426b1d822344c.jpg

• Like 2

• GolfWRX_Official changed the title to APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

1. What is your golf handicap? - 7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Warm yet light and not restricting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Absolutely! I often wear my golf apparel into the office
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - Not very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Brand websites and second hand marketplaces

1. What is your golf handicap? 2.0
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Linksoul, Peter Millar, Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Moisture Wicking, stretch-ability 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Pro Shop, Brand Website

Thx!

Titleist TSi3 9* Tensei RAW Blue 65TX

Titleist Tsi2 15* Tensei RAW Blue 75X

Titleist 816 H2 19* Fujikura 8.8HB X
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Taylormade MG3 50.09, 56.12 TW, 60.08 PX 6.0
Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab
Titleist Pro V1 2021

1. What is your golf handicap? 7.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? J. Lindeberg
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Ability to let me swing unrestricted, warmth, water resistant.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very important 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores  Brand website Online and in the pro shop

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Tensei 1k Black- TX  
Titleist TSr3 5W 18* Tensei AV Raw White- x
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Golo 6
Pro V1

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap? 16
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike, Under Armor, Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Moisture-wicking and breathability
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I keep it in mind but its not a deciding factor if i decide to buy it or not. Fit and technology come first
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores All of the above

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort, stretch, moisture-wicking
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes I do
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  I prefer it to be, but it isn't an end all for me.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Usually brand websites

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike and Callaway
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Lightweight but provide warmth, staying dry. Good pocket location/design.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, all my clothing I buy is meant to be worn not just for golf
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Cool to know, but not essential
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Always online, brand website or online retailers

1. What is your golf handicap? +2, played for The University of Utah.

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? I wear a mix of different brands, adidas, Travis Mathews, foot joy. 

3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Range of motion, water repellent, warmth. Living in Utah, you have those chilly mornings.

4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, it's always nice and a money saver to be able to go to dinner or a movie in golf attire. 

5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a deciding factor but its nice to see.

6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  usually all of the above, wherever I can find the best price. 

1. What is your golf handicap? 3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Adidas & Puma
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It is a nice extra, but not one if the more important things I look for
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Brand Website

1. What is your golf handicap?

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?

---- Greyson
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?

----Performance
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?

----Absolutely!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?

----Not a huge concern
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

----Online golf retailer/brand website

Thanks for the opportunity!

Driver: Stealth Plus 10.5* Ventus Red
Fairway: Ping G400 17* Tour AD-DI
Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21* Tour AD-DI
Driving Iron: New Level NLU-01 4 and 5 iron Steelfiber i95
Irons: New Level PF-2 6-PW KBS TGI 80
Wedges: Fourteen RM-4 50*, 56* and 61*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
Ball: Vice Pro Plus

1. Handicap: 7
2. Kjus
3. Water repellant, thermal, non-constrictive
4. No, selection based on course play, but open to wearing off course
5. Important, but will not compromise performance for it
6. Brand website

Titleist TSR3 9* - Ventus Velocore Black 6s

Titleist TSi3 15* // TSR2 16.5* - Ventus Velocore Black 7s

Titleist TSi3 20* hybrid - Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8s

Miura Retro CB-201 4-5 - DGS

Miura Retro Tournament Blades 6-PW - DGS

Miura Retro Tour Wedge 52* - DGS

Miura K-grind 2.0 54*, 60* - Fujikura MCI

Scotty Cameron Newport II TeI3 // Pro Platinum Newport II

1. What is your golf handicap? 8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Under Armour
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable, Flexes/ moves with me throughout the swing. Doesnt constrict my swing.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I guess in this day and age, I try to find things that are sustainable, BUT it isnt the reason I buy it.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Usually wherever I can find the best deal.

1. What is your golf handicap? 12
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? JL
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable, moisture wicking, comfortable
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? 6/10
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Online golf retailers

1. What is your golf handicap? 4.5
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? I'm looking for comfort. So stretchy and lightweight materials, breathability, no sounds with materials rubbing against each other.   
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? 100% yes. I live next to a course, I work next to a course. I'm always going between golf and the real world and the clothes have to balance the 2. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It's attention grabbing in a good way. Especially from a major manufacture. We've got 8 billion people on this planet. We've got to use recycled materials to produce goods. I'm willing to help fund companies that are doing that to continue their R&D into sustainable and recycled materials. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. All of the above and pretty equally. I work next to PGA Superstore, and I'm in there once a week. I like buying from pro shops for course logos. And will often have exclusives or limited releases, or just better pricing. 

PING G400 MAX 10.5*, GD AD TP 7x

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 18*, AD DI 8

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95

Srixon 585 5, Z785 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland Zipcore S400

1. What is your golf handicap? 6
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Greyson, Johnnie-O
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Wicking, breathable 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Very much so
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It definitely plays in to the decision 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Pro shops, online

Ping G410 Ventus Black 6X or Project X T1100 7X

Ping G425 LST 3W Atmos Black 7X

Ping G425 5W Diamana 7X or G425 2H Ventus Blue 8X or iCrossover 2 Tour Chrome 2.0

Ping G425 Crossover 3 (20º) Tour 85S

Ping i230 DG S300 120 5-9 green and blue dot

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 46ºSS, 50º SS, 54º ES, 58º ES TI S400

Putter - depends on the day

Caddy - Snacks the Wheaten

1. What is your golf handicap? 19
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas, Straight Down
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort and mobility without bulk
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It’s a nice to have but not a priority 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Online/sports retail, pro shop

1. What is your golf handicap? 15
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable and not noisy then I swing with it on
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not much
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Golf Galaxy 

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap? 15
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? comfort and flexibility - not swing limiting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? semi-important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Carl's Golfland

1. What is your golf handicap? 8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas (been wearing shorts, pants, and shoes for years)
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Flexibility
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a priority
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  Brand Website, Online Retailer

Titleist TSR3

Callaway Apex Pro 21 2H

Srixon ZX Utility 3i

Mizuno Pro 225 4i-PW

Callaway Jaws Raw 48S*, 54S*, 60S*

Byron Morgan 615

TaylorMade TP5

1. What is your golf handicap? +1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Performance - flexibility and durability
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a priority
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Pro Shop

Ping G425LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSi2 16.5* / Graphite Design DI-7X

Titleist TSi2 21* / Graphite Design DI-8X
Ping i230 4-U / TT TI DG 120 X100

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Nippon Modus 120X

Titleist SM9 60.04L / Nippon Modus 120X
Odyssey Tri Hot 5K One

Titleist ProV1

2 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. What is your golf handicap? 12
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas for shoes, otherwise no particular brand
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Actually is weather resistant while being breathable (as I sweat easy)
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Not really
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Depends
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online wherever can find deal on what I want

1. What is your golf handicap? 3.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Warm yet light and not restricting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? - Most definitely,  at times I wear golf outfits to work
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - good brands, typically, wear well and last longer, so I don't mind spending a little extra on great apparel 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Brand websites and second hand marketplaces

Callaway Rogue ST TD LS 9*, GD Tour AD-DI 6s tipped 1" at 44.75"
Callaway Rogue ST LS, 15*, Diamana 82 D+, X Flex tipped 1" at 42"
Callaway 2021 X Forged UT 18* with GD Tour AD-DI 105X
Callaway Apex Pro 21 4-P, TT Elevate Tour 115 with VSS, X Flex
Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG Tour Issue shafts
Odyssey Toulon Chicago, 33.5" Garsen Quad Tour grip (Scotty Cameron, 33.5" Select Newport 2.5, 33.75" Odyssey Stroke Lab #7)
Pro V1 left dash and Callaway CS X LS