APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

612248735_adidasgolf.png.9ab17b7c47efc59b0b21797e15f3027c.png

GolfWRX has teamed up with adidas Golf for an exciting testing opportunity for our members! We are looking for five of our members to test adidas Golf's Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover, a warm fleece pullover made with recycled materials. Apply now for your chance to add to your wardrobe and to be one of the testers!

About the adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover

Extend your range on the course in this adidas golf fleece pullover. When the day starts off cold or the afternoon clouds move in, it offers easy-moving warmth that lets you focus on your swing. It's coated with a durable water-repellent finish to keep you dry through misty mornings and an occasional light shower. The relaxed feel plays well off the course too.

MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS

Made with 100% recycled materials, this product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.

WARM POLAR FLEECE

Soft polar fleece keeps you moving in comfort.

WATER-REPELLENT

A durable, water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain.

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap?
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

That's it. GolfWRX and adidas Golf will select the testers on 12/16. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1150167459_13_adidascollinmorikawafw22_00697.jpg.5f75cea55d574501287426b1d822344c.jpg

• Like 2

• GolfWRX_Official changed the title to APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

1. What is your golf handicap? - 7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Warm yet light and not restricting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Absolutely! I often wear my golf apparel into the office
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - Not very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Brand websites and second hand marketplaces

1. What is your golf handicap? 2.0
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Linksoul, Peter Millar, Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Moisture Wicking, stretch-ability 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Pro Shop, Brand Website

Thx!

Taylormade Qi10 9* HZRDUS 70 6.5

Titleist Tsi2 15* Tensei RAW Blue 75X

Titleist Tsr2 21* Tensei Black 85 TX
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Titleist SM5 50.12F, SM6 56.14F, 60.08M
Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab
Titleist Pro V1X 2023

1. What is your golf handicap? 7.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? J. Lindeberg
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Ability to let me swing unrestricted, warmth, water resistant.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very important 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores  Brand website Online and in the pro shop

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap? 16
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike, Under Armor, Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Moisture-wicking and breathability
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I keep it in mind but its not a deciding factor if i decide to buy it or not. Fit and technology come first
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores All of the above

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort, stretch, moisture-wicking
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes I do
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  I prefer it to be, but it isn't an end all for me.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Usually brand websites

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike and Callaway
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Lightweight but provide warmth, staying dry. Good pocket location/design.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, all my clothing I buy is meant to be worn not just for golf
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Cool to know, but not essential
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Always online, brand website or online retailers

1. What is your golf handicap? +2, played for The University of Utah.

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? I wear a mix of different brands, adidas, Travis Mathews, foot joy. 

3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Range of motion, water repellent, warmth. Living in Utah, you have those chilly mornings.

4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, it's always nice and a money saver to be able to go to dinner or a movie in golf attire. 

5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a deciding factor but its nice to see.

6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  usually all of the above, wherever I can find the best price. 

1. What is your golf handicap? 3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Adidas & Puma
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It is a nice extra, but not one if the more important things I look for
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Brand Website

1. What is your golf handicap?

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?

---- Greyson
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?

----Performance
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?

----Absolutely!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?

----Not a huge concern
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

----Online golf retailer/brand website

Thanks for the opportunity!

Driver: Stealth Plus 10.5* Ventus Red
Fairway: Ping G400 17* Tour AD-DI
Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21* Tour AD-DI
Driving Iron: New Level NLU-01 4 and 5 iron Steelfiber i95
Irons: New Level 623 CB Aerotech Steelfiber i80
Wedges: Fourteen RM-4 50*, 56* and 61*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
Ball: Vice Pro Plus

1. Handicap: 7
2. Kjus
3. Water repellant, thermal, non-constrictive
4. No, selection based on course play, but open to wearing off course
5. Important, but will not compromise performance for it
6. Brand website

🍍 2023 WITB 🍍

Titleist TSR3 9.0* w/ Ventus Black 6x

TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 15* w/ Ventus Red 7x

Titleist TSR3 19* w/ Ventus HB Blue 8s

Titleist T200 4-iron w/ Axiom 105x

Artisan LS 720HM 5-PW w/ Modus 115x

Artisan 50*, 56* w/ TT DGS S200

Vokey WW 60* LB-K w/ TT DGS S200

Scotty Cameron Tei3 Newport Two

1. What is your golf handicap? 8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Under Armour
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable, Flexes/ moves with me throughout the swing. Doesnt constrict my swing.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I guess in this day and age, I try to find things that are sustainable, BUT it isnt the reason I buy it.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Usually wherever I can find the best deal.

1. What is your golf handicap? 12
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? JL
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable, moisture wicking, comfortable
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? 6/10
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Online golf retailers

1. What is your golf handicap? 4.5
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? I'm looking for comfort. So stretchy and lightweight materials, breathability, no sounds with materials rubbing against each other.   
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? 100% yes. I live next to a course, I work next to a course. I'm always going between golf and the real world and the clothes have to balance the 2. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It's attention grabbing in a good way. Especially from a major manufacture. We've got 8 billion people on this planet. We've got to use recycled materials to produce goods. I'm willing to help fund companies that are doing that to continue their R&D into sustainable and recycled materials. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. All of the above and pretty equally. I work next to PGA Superstore, and I'm in there once a week. I like buying from pro shops for course logos. And will often have exclusives or limited releases, or just better pricing. 

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

1. What is your golf handicap? 6
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Greyson, Johnnie-O
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Wicking, breathable 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Very much so
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It definitely plays in to the decision 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Pro shops, online

Ping G430 10K w/ Black Tour 2.0 65X, 75X, or GDBB 6X

Ping G425 LST 3W Atmos Black 7X

Ping iCrossover 2 Atmos Black 9X or G425 5W GDBB8X/Atmos Black 8X or G425 2H Atmos Black HB 9X 

Ping iCrossover 3 (20º) AMT White S300 or ZZ65 or Atmos Black 9X

Ping i230 4-6 green dot, Blueprint S 7, Blueprint T 8, 9  AMT White S300

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 46ºSS, 50º SS, 54º ES, 58º ES TI S400

Putter - depends on the phase of the moon

Caddy - Snacks the Wheaten

1. What is your golf handicap? 19
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas, Straight Down
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort and mobility without bulk
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It’s a nice to have but not a priority 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Online/sports retail, pro shop

1. What is your golf handicap? 15
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable and not noisy then I swing with it on
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not much
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Golf Galaxy 

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap? 15
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? comfort and flexibility - not swing limiting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? semi-important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Carl's Golfland

1. What is your golf handicap? 8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas (been wearing shorts, pants, and shoes for years)
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Flexibility
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a priority
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  Brand Website, Online Retailer

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75 HY
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75 HY
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 60* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

1. What is your golf handicap? +1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Performance - flexibility and durability
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a priority
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Pro Shop

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Ping i230 4-P / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM10 50.08F / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

2 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. What is your golf handicap? 12
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas for shoes, otherwise no particular brand
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Actually is weather resistant while being breathable (as I sweat easy)
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Not really
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Depends
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online wherever can find deal on what I want

1. What is your golf handicap? 3.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Warm yet light and not restricting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? - Most definitely,  at times I wear golf outfits to work
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - good brands, typically, wear well and last longer, so I don't mind spending a little extra on great apparel 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Brand websites and second hand marketplaces

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1