2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: SuperStroke Putter Grip Testing! 3 Grips + 3 CounterCore Weights | 5 Testers Needed!

SUPERSTROKEMEMBERTESTING.png.8ae35be6a094266339769050262e6085.png

We have teamed up with SuperStroke for the ultimate putter grip member testing opportunity. This one is for the putter nerds and club tinkerers! We are looking for five (5) members to test out three different SuperStroke grips and their CounterCore weight system (25g / 50g / 75g) to find the best combination possible for your putting game! Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About SuperStroke Zenergy Tour 2.0

Tour Series putter grips feature SuperStroke's traditional and most popular putter grip profile. The Tour Series parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.

About SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol Tour

The Pistol series is a modern take on a beloved classic. These putter grips merge a pistol-style top section that helps golfers lock in their upper hand position with “No Taper Technology” to help golfers maintain even grip pressure and boost the consistency of their stroke.

About SuperStroke Zenergy Claw 1.0

SuperStroke Claw® is designed to work with the many variations of the fast-growing, deadly accurate claw putting style. The Claw®’s unique design incorporates a pistol-style top section that helps lock in the upper hand, while its three flat sides increase surface area to accommodate different lower hand positions.

About Tech-Port Technology
Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game-improvement options including the patented CounterCore weight system and performance tracking sensors. 

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. City, State?
2. What is your handicap?
3. What is your current putter grip?

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips?
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

GolfWRX and SuperStroke will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

• Like 1

City/State: Nebo, North Carolina

Handicap: 12.9

Current Putter Grip: Super Stroke Tour 3.0

Putter grips would be used on: Ping Vault 2.0

Why I would like to partake: I would like to partake because I have always enjoyed trying new grips, accessories, etc to make golfers game better. Making a difference is what drives me.

I am willing to do in depth written reviews with high quality photos and future updates. 

IMG_5066.jpeg

IMG_5065.jpeg

1. City, State? Fairfield, PA

2. What is your handicap? 1.9

3. What is your current putter grip? Super Stroke Pistol 2.0

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Odyssey tri hot double wide, Odyssey eleven CS & Odyssey #7

5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? Putter grips are not cheap.  Great opportunity to try SS similar to what I'm currently using head to head.  Would love to see how changes in the weights impact different putter heads

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio
2. What is your handicap? - 5.5 
3. What is your current putter grip? - Lamkin Deep Etch Grip

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? - Bettinardi Tour DASS BB0 Tri-Sole
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? - I have been a huge fan of SuperStroke grips for a long time, and I am wanting to go to a little bit bigger grip on my putter! 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes, absolutely!

1. City, State? ARNOLD, MISSOURI
2. What is your handicap? 12
3. What is your current putter grip? PING PP58 NON CORD

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? PING ANSER G2 370 GRAM WITH A KBS CT PUTTER SHAFT 34 INCHES
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? I LIKE TO TINKER AND THE CLAW GRIP I AM INTRESTED THE MOST TO TRY OUT

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES.

WHATS IN THE BAG 2024

DRIVER - TAYLORMADE M5 9* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 70 6.5

3WOOD- TAYLORMADE M6 15* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80 6.5

2 HYBRID-

3-PW- MIZUNO MP-53 DYNAMIC GOLD S300

WEDGES- TITLEIST VOKEY SM6 53*S /58*S DYNAMIC GOLD WEDGE

PUTTER- PING G2 ANSER 33.5"  PING PP58 MIDSIZE 

BALL- 24 TAYLORMADE TP5 / 23 SRIXON Z STAR

GRIPS- GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET PLUS 4 STANDARD

1. City, State? Breckenridge, TX
2. What is your handicap? +2.2
3. What is your current putter grip? Superstroke Tour 2.0

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Odyssey O Works 7
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? I use the claw grip, and I've used the 2.0 for so long I can't make myself buy any different sizes or weights to try in fear of wasting resources.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely. 

1. Lakeland, FL
2. What is your handicap? 8
3. What is your current putter grip? Iomic Absolute

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Odyssey O-works 1, Ping Redwood anser, TM Monza VT
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? Like most of us on here, I enjoy tinkering with my putter.  Grips have especially evolved quite a bit from when I first started golfing.  Never tried a counter-balanced grip before.  

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. Yarmouth Maine
2. 30
3. Flat Cat and Super Stroke without weight  (I have a few) 

4. If I'm picked, I'd like to put this on a Ping Pal and/or Ping N-Echo. I'd like to see them on older style putter
5. I love golf, I love tinkering and want to know more about counter balance 

6. Totally 

Woods: TaylorMade RBZ Tour Spoon, TaylorMade RBZ 5 Wood

Irons: Ping Zings 2 -5 , Wilson Staff Goosenecks 1988 6 to 8

Wedges: Mizuno T22 (45/05) ,1969 Fluid Feel PW (52 degrees)  ,  Wilson BeCu (54 degrees),  Wilson Sandy Andy (57 degrees)

Putter: Ping Pal or Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman Blade. 

-

Ball:  high number Pro V1's

-

Other sets include:  1972 Wilson X31's 2 to PW , Hogan Redline's 1988  4 to E (no 7), 1988 Jack Nicklaus Super Eye-O-Matic (EOM) Persimmons

1. City, State? Hastings, MI
2. What is your handicap? 17.3
3. What is your current putter grip? Golf PrideTour Snsr 104, SS 2.0 Flatso Counter Core

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Odyssey white hot 2-ball cs, Cure RX3
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? Always searching for that grip that naturally fits your hands

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Edited by bkrueger
additional info

Pittsburg Kansas

Cameron Matador midsize

Cameron Futura, currently

A golfing friend  is using the Super  Stroke grip, he said he found it very helpful and to his liking.  Highly recommended one.

Love  to do a review!  I’m a retiree teacher and wrote evaluations for many years.  I can relate to using the proper language and am able to convey my ideas, with  documentation, photos, etc. 

1. City, State? San Diego Ca
2. What is your handicap? 3.8
3. What is your current putter grip? Garsen Quad and golf pride reverse taper pistol

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? prob my cleveland hb2 soft 10.5
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? always messing around with grips because I feel putting has the most variance in my game. Been looking at the claw 2.0 as I use a reverse claw technique at the moment

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

1. La Quinta, CA
2. 4
3. Ping Cord putterman

4. Odessy White Ice 2
5. Have tried some friend’s SS gripped putters in the past, but they have always been the larger paddle designs. I’ve like the feel/texture of the grips, just not the size.  I guess that I’m more traditional in my tastes.  Now seeing that there is a pistol-styled grip made, THAT style has grabbed my attention!   I would really like to try that grip and put it to the test!

6. Absolutely!  Cannot wait to chronicle all aspects of this grip!

Driver:  Ping G400 LST, 9*, Aldila X-Torsion S, 60g / Ping Tour 173-65g S

3WD:  TM M3, 15*,  UST AVIX core, TS Green, 79g / Tour Edge Exoctics Ti-Cup face,15*, Arthur Excalibur TFW, TS

Hybrid:   Titleist 585H, 19*, Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8, X, 80g

Irons:  Titleist CB 714, 4-PW,  DG s300, +1/2”, 2*up

Wedges:  Ping Glide Gorge 50*SS;  Wilson Top-NOTCH Gooseneck 56*; Nike SV 60/10*

Putter:  Odyssey, White Ice 2; SC Newport 2.5; Wilson ‘Designed By’ 8802 (circa 1960’s

1. City, State? Mesa, Az
2. What is your handicap? 9
3. What is your current putter grip? Super Stroke 2.0 at 63 grams

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Yes Jenny 12
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? To test out the best putter grips in the industry

1.  Mount Pleasant, MI

2.  17.2

3.  Super Stroke Slim 3.0

4.  Tour Edge HP #5

5.  I struggle with grip pressure with my current grip.  I think the Zenergy Pistol would help me focus on this area.  Also, Shot Scope data shows I really need to work on putting.

6.  Happy to do a written review, submit photos, etc.

1. City, State? Omaha, NE
2. What is your handicap? 3
3. What is your current putter grip? stock Winn on an Odyssey 2 ball

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Odyssey 2 ball
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? interested to see if an aftermarket putter grip makes a difference

1. City, State? Evans, GA

2. What is your handicap? 0.4

3. What is your current putter grip? SS Pistol Tour 1.0

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Scotty Cameron T22 Newport

5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? I am always hesitant to change grips. My current grip is literally falling apart but I'm afraid to replace it with anything else. I guess this would force me to try something new.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course. I will do a before and after of my current grip as well.

1. City, State? Bettendorf, IA
2. What is your handicap? +1
3. What is your current putter grip? Garsen Ultimate

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Spider X
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? Have always wanted to contribute in the forums as a gear tested and provide honest feedback. Have used prior generations of Superstroke grips and am curious how these shapes and new designs stack up.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Oklahoma City Ok

2. What is your handicap? 1.6
3. What is your current putter grip? The stock grip on the Mizuno OMOI line

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Mizuno OMOI #4
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? Im definitely a tinkerer. The OMOI comes with a weight kit, and and constantly playing with it depending on green speed and just how my stroke is feeling at that given time. Testing these grips would just take that up a notch!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

Edited by Red4282
Double entry

1. City, State? Columbus, OH
2. What is your handicap? +0.4
3. What is your current putter grip? Superstroke Pistol 1.0

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Taylormade Spider Tour
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? I'm in need of grip update and have always loved the pistol shape of these. I have a stockpile of older versions as I'm hesitant to try out the new fabrication.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

2. 6.3 handicap
3. Current Grip: Superstroke Zenergy Claw 2.0

4. Putters testing: Odyssey Stroke Lab #10s 
5. I would like to partake in this member testing opportunity to potentially discover a new weighting for my superstroke grip that will best keep my face square at impact

6. Extremely willing and ready to do an in-depth written review with photos and future updates! 

1. City, State?      Easton, CT 
2. What is your handicap?   20
3. What is your current putter grip?  Superstroke Zenergy Tour 2.0

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips? Jailbird 380 - cut to 35in 
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity? I've always liked the pistol grips in the store I've just never pulled the trigger to try one. I would also love to try out the counterweights now that I've cut my putter. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, of course. 

On 6/12/2024 at 1:03 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

SUPERSTROKEMEMBERTESTING.png.8ae35be6a094266339769050262e6085.png

We have teamed up with SuperStroke for the ultimate putter grip member testing opportunity. This one is for the putter nerds and club tinkerers! We are looking for five (5) members to test out three different SuperStroke grips and their CounterCore weight system (25g / 50g / 75g) to find the best combination possible for your putting game! Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About SuperStroke Zenergy Tour 2.0

Tour Series putter grips feature SuperStroke's traditional and most popular putter grip profile. The Tour Series parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.

About SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol Tour

The Pistol series is a modern take on a beloved classic. These putter grips merge a pistol-style top section that helps golfers lock in their upper hand position with “No Taper Technology” to help golfers maintain even grip pressure and boost the consistency of their stroke.

About SuperStroke Zenergy Claw 1.0

SuperStroke Claw® is designed to work with the many variations of the fast-growing, deadly accurate claw putting style. The Claw®’s unique design incorporates a pistol-style top section that helps lock in the upper hand, while its three flat sides increase surface area to accommodate different lower hand positions.

About Tech-Port Technology
Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game-improvement options including the patented CounterCore weight system and performance tracking sensors. 

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. City, State?
2. What is your handicap?
3. What is your current putter grip?

4. What putter(s) will you be using to test these grips?
5. Why would you like to partake in this member testing opportunity?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

GolfWRX and SuperStroke will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1.  Lakewood Ranch, FL

2.  6

3.  SuperStroke GTR 1.0

4. Taylor made Spider X Double Bend

5. I truly find that this grip has changed my putting for the better.  However I’m very curious how it could improve with these new models.

6.  Yes I am very willing to do an in depth review with videos and pictures.