Callaway Giveaway!!! 2 sets of Roger Cleveland Custom made wedges!!!

add me to the list... 'cause those wedges are sweet!

Why do I want these wedges??? Who wouldn't want a chance to be fit like a tour player? And we all no how important the short game is. Yeah, it's always fun to bust a big drive... but when you have to score, it's all about the short game. And having some of the best tools available will make it a lot easier.

Having top notch equipment means everything to the world's best golfers. And it means a lot to us regular guys too! What a great opportunity for us all!

Thanks Golfwrx, Roger Cleveland & Callaway!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thanks to Cally and Roger for this, this is awesome.

Being able to get a set of wedges custom made from a legend is a once in a lifetime opportunity. My wedge game is an integral part of me scoring well, and having a set of custom fit wedges for this unpredictable weather up here in Canada would be sweet!! These would allow me to take my game to that next level and get even closer to the hole!!!

Thanks WRX, Cally and Roger Cleveland!!!!

Being Left Handed it is always tough to get options when buying wedges, whether its loft, bounce, grind, finish, etc. OEM's usually just have a standard loft, bounce, grind and finish for lefties with very limited if any choices. Having the ability to choose my own wedges to get the perfect set up for my game and course I play would mean the world to me and having these customized by Roger Cleveland would just be the icing on the cake!

It would be awesome to have a set of wedges ground by Roger Cleveland. Getting a set of wedges that were crafted just for me would help my game immensely. Knowing the grind on my new wedges were fit to me would boost my confidence by knowing the wedges are only helping my game. I would be in awe talking to Roger and getting his help with my wedge game would mean the world! Thanks!

Just like Philly Mick I'm a Right hander who plays golf from the "Wrong" side. All my friends laugh at me because my short game sucks. Somehow everyone thinks all lefties should have ridiculous short games - and I'd like to work up to that standard. I've just bought Phil's new DVD and now I just need some Callaway wedges. As a lefty there are never any demo clubs to try and hardly any stock at the local stores so please enter me in the contest. Thanks.

p.s. I know with the right equipment I'll soon be hitting super flops and backwards shots out of the bunker.

Wow, This would be a dream come true. I play Callaway wedges now, my whole bag is Callaway. But, to have custom wedges hand ground by the man himself would be the cats meow. I have a Odyssey Tour Authentic putter and just order a Diablo Tour Authentic driver, the wedges would really shine in my bag. Thanks for offering this....Glen

I would love to have a new set of wedges in the bag because, well, my wedges are old. O-L-D. They may have been the latest technology back in the day but they don't hold a candle to the sweet wedges Callaway (and to be fair other companies) are putting out today.

And to have a set custom fit for my game, tipped by a legend in the business? That'd be like winning the lottery, something you dream about but never expect to actually happen.

Much <3 for this contest!

First let me say that coming from another site and having this opportunity in the first couple of months as a member is amazing. After my Ft-5 imix fubuki set up worked out so well it made me begin to look at the other Callaway offerings. I have been a long time Vokey user and now my intrest is peaked by these wedges. The opportunity to have my first set of Callaway wedges be set to my needs but also done by the "Yoda" like master would just be ridiculous. I stress to my son that the game is from 120 and in all the time and this would be just another great set of tools to drive that point home to a 9 year old that is beginning to love the game. Wether I am picked or not, thanks for the opportunity and thanks to Mr Cleveland for being involved with this.

Wow, GolfWRX has done it again. They continually have these amazing give-a-ways, FREE OF COST! I don't know of any other website that offers anything close to what this ones does, not only a chance to win some amazing, tour only, customized swag, the fact they have these prizes so frequently. Plus all the amazing and knowledgeable people on this site, it is truly golf's online home, no matter what the Golf Channels commercials say :D .

I want then because right now I feel like my short game is really holding me back. It is frustrating to hit greens and three putt, and to miss in easy to get up and down places and hit a poor pitch or chip. I lose 3~5 strokes to this a round. Having wedges that fit me would help. This would be a once in a lifetime chance for me to have the services of a legendary club maker such as Roger Cleveland. As a young, aspiring golfer, winning these clubs would be awesome. I pay for all my own equipment, therefore, I do not have to money to try out a lot of different products. I can't buy a wedge and see if I like it then go on to the next. I buy something and stick with it. However if it was customized and personalized to what I need I would never have worry about getting a new one. I could concentrate on practice knowing the equipment that I have works.

I would love the opportunity for Mr. Cleveland to build me a set of callaway wedges. I have never played callaway wedges and have friends to constantly rave about the performance, feel, and spin.

The biggest reason for me to want these wedges is because I see a lot of courage from Mr. Cleveland to switch to callaway after all those years with cleveland. With that move, he might be one of the biggest reasons for callaway becoming so great in club building and popularity. I would be honored to play some of these wedges that are built by the person that changed the game when it comes to wedgemaking and playability.

Thanks golfwrx for this opportunity!!!

BTW, I want a 50, 54, and 58 or 60.

Golfwrx= :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GOLFWRX is the BOMB!!!!

Custom wedges...sweet...give a hack like me a chance to have something like that is just awesome.

It will definitely give me something to smile about even if I chili dip or skull it!!!! Hey I did that with my custom wedges baby!!! Let the less talented not so gifted feel like a pro just by looking down on the club - priceless!.

AND it will definitely make that smile bigger when I pull of that 1 in a 100 shot...just added satisfaction that I get to look down and look at my custom wedges...

My home club is only 6800 yards but rates 1.3 over par. Wedge play around the greens is paramount! A 52, 58, 64 set would be lovely, and we all know how hard it is to find the right 64* wedge! To have it custom fit for my needs by a legend...can't beat it! I'm a huge Phil fan too. This is the man that designed wedges for him, so I think he MIGHT be able to satisfy me! :)

Wow, I mean first off I am just so grateful to have golf WRX make this available to us, along with Callaway, MR. Cleveland and all other companies thus far. To give people a chance to get something very special and quality craftsmanship that is only available to the tour pros is just phenomenal, and a dream for many of us.

Alright well, there are many reasons why I would want these wedges in my bag. I guess I would start off with my wedges are beat to hell and I have no consistency with the grooves of my clubs. I would really love to have them because The turf conditions here in Tucson are so varied and to get wedges customized to how I want them would cost me a fortune something a college kid like myself just cant afford in this economy. I also got my Acceptance letter TODAY to the Morrison School of Agribusiness and Professional Golf Management at Arizona State university, So having some great new wedges would surely last me at least into next season and give me a great start to my program and help me Pass my PAT test up there.

Lastly I would be willing to give my old wedges to our other thread that is " Pay it Forward " and I would donate a few wedges to people that could use them. I know they are beat from a couple of years of tens of thousands of balls of practice but maybe someone can use them.

And to have the tour treatment would be something that I could cherish forever, and would really be grateful to Callaway, Roger Cleveland, and of course Golf WRX.

Because this is one of those situations, very rare situations which makes you feel you are an important person, a unique person, different from the rest.

Because you know when you get to the range you'll open up some clubs NO ONE OWNS, and will give you the confidence in your game since they are just "yours"

Because in countries in South America like the one I come from, things like this are only happening in your dreams, not in real life.

I'm in for a 54º and 58º......

I've always felt that I should use custom wedges but have always ended up with playing something of the rack...Wedges from a master like Roger Cleveland would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see once and for all what custom wedges could really do for my game...Thanks for the opportunity...

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3