2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Ju Jus

[quote name='philsRHman' timestamp='1290894622' post='2811695']
I wrote to her asking for some more info. Looks like a great find, thanks guys.

Do you guys like matching the colors to your golf bags? To your favorite team? Just pleasant colors in general? I'm pretty torn on what direction to go, although I'd love to find something bright and upbeat. It seems most of the colors are pretty basic, but was thinking maybe a baby blue, cream, navy blue combo might be nice.[b] But my bag is white, gray and red, [/b]so it wouldn't match at all.

Anyone seen any color combos that would really stand out? I wouldn't say I'm a flashy guy at all, but think some flashy headcovers would be cool.
[/quote]

I bet red head covers with gray stripes would look good. Also, gray head covers with red stripes would look sweet. You could have her do the pom poms with white/gray/red to match the bag better. I would personally avoid white on the actual head cover because it could get dirty easily. Pulling it on and off, sweaty hands, etc.. the white could require cleaning. Had my black/gray Ju Ju's for a year and they look brand new.

-Dan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='danattherock' timestamp='1290897053' post='2811759']
[quote name='philsRHman' timestamp='1290894622' post='2811695']
I wrote to her asking for some more info. Looks like a great find, thanks guys.

Do you guys like matching the colors to your golf bags? To your favorite team? Just pleasant colors in general? I'm pretty torn on what direction to go, although I'd love to find something bright and upbeat. It seems most of the colors are pretty basic, but was thinking maybe a baby blue, cream, navy blue combo might be nice.[b] But my bag is white, gray and red, [/b]so it wouldn't match at all.

Anyone seen any color combos that would really stand out? I wouldn't say I'm a flashy guy at all, but think some flashy headcovers would be cool.
[/quote]

I bet red head covers with gray stripes would look good. Also, gray head covers with red stripes would look sweet. You could have her do the pom poms with white/gray/red to match the bag better. I would personally avoid white on the actual head cover because it could get dirty easily. Pulling it on and off, sweaty hands, etc.. the white could require cleaning. Had my black/gray Ju Ju's for a year and they look brand new.

-Dan

[/quote]

Turns out the red/gray looks way too much like Ohio State. She send me a couple pics of red with white/black stripes and that looks quite sharp. It seems like a lot of the examples she sent mix it up, with different primary colors from club to club. Not sure which I like better, but thinking it would be cool to go with red/white/black on the driver with a nice pom, then do black/white/red on the rest.

[quote name='RookieBlue7' timestamp='1290887574' post='2811534']
I sent no artwork, instead sending 2 sample images and the colors I want and the arrangement.
[/quote]

Rookie, the shamrocks you got on your Travis headcovers would match this putter cover. Got the link from a guy in my "Christmas and stocking stuffer" thread just now. Looks like a website that sells nice putter covers. One of which has a shamrock on top. Thought you may want to take a look.

[url="http://www.jmarkgolf.com/"]http://www.jmarkgolf.com/[/url]

-Dan

• 1 month later...

I posted in the knit headcovers thread, but should give some love in the Ju Jus thread too. Fantastic work, they're so much more vivid in person than in the pictures. Also, a lot softer yet thicker than I expected. She was awesome to work with, super responsive and very patient as I considered about a dozen designs/colors -- seemed like she had a picture of previous covers she's done in just about any combo I could think of..

[quote name='lewis4ace' timestamp='1294171779' post='2874786']
just read this thread and i'm sold on getting some ju ju's for myself....would love to know how to do it? how??? :D
[/quote]

Contact her by email: [email protected]
Awesome person to work with and headcovers are as good as any out there imo.

Driver-Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3Wood -Cobra F8 Irons-Srixon ZX7 3-PW Wedges-Haywood Putter-Seemore M1W Ball-Snell MTBX, Vice Pro Plus

Definitely. I am thinking of ordering another set myself.

Maybe some brighter colors. Summer head covers and winter head covers.

Dang, I sound like a chic russian_roulette.gif

-Dan

Haha, that's great. But don't worry, I was thinking the same thing when I was picking my colors. The brighter ones she sent just didn't seem right though. Not sure if it's the yarn or what, but even the bright blues, yellows, etc looked a little dull. But that might be the camera, because my red covers are so much brighter in person.

If you're confident enough, go for some pink as the highlight color. I'd love to see Carolina blue, black, and pink highlights. Not sure why, just think it would be a cool combo. I wish there was a site you could mess with any colors you want and see how it looks, but Ju Ju does a great job sending you as many different combos as she can from past jobs.

For those who primarily walk...do these covers stay on the club or do they want to come off? They look great, but it would be a pain if they kept coming off when walking.

Thanks in advance.

Callaway Mavrik Subzero 9.0 Aldila Rogue 130msi 70X

Cobra F7 Diamana Blueboard 80X

Callaway RAZR X Tour 18 degree GD AD-DI -95 HYB X-Stiff

Callaway RAZR X Tour 21 degree GD AD-DI -95 HYB X-Stiff

Mizuno MP-64 4-PW KBS PGI 100

Fourteen 53 and 59 wedges DG S400

Byron Morgan DH89 34 inches/Odyssey Stroke Lab 7S 34 inches

Good question. Ju Ju informs because she wants you to be happy. Seems there are about three sizes of pom poms. She suggest not using the large one for folks that walk. I have the large on my driver for a year. Looks brand new and never sags even the slightest bit. But I don't walk so I would take Ju Ju's advice.

Check out #3 below from Ju Ju....

[b]Thank you for your interest in the [color="#0000ff"]Signature Series[/color]™ [color="#ff0000"]100[/color] % Wool Golf Club Head[/b][b]Covers by Ju Ju. each cover is [color="#ff0000"]Double[/color] Knit & [color="#ff0000"]Triple[/color] Knit with the Exclusive "Flare"[/b][b]Feature that makes them easier to take off and put back on.[/b]
[b] [/b]
[b]Your getting a Custom[/b][b]made set is very much appreciated and before we can get started I need you to help[/b][b]me with the following:[/b]
[b] [/b]
[b] [/b][b] [/b] [b]1. What exact clubs do you need covers for? I.E. Driver / 3 / 5 / #2 or #4 Hybrid? Are[/b][b] your fairway woods standard or Oversize or what brand clubs do you have?[/b][b] [/b]
[b] [/b]
[b] [/b] [b] [/b] [b]2. What colors are you considering? Main color, highlight color, stripes for indentifying[/b][b] or numbers, switching colors around or pom pom / tassel?[/b]
[b] [/b]
[b] [/b][b] [/b] [b] [/b] [b] [/b] [b] [/b] [b]3. Pom Poms, Tassels or none. Please note that I [color="#ff0000"]DO NOT[/color] recommend [color="#ff0000"]LARGE[/color] size poms[/b][b] as the weight of it will eventually make it fall off the club. This is especialy true if you are[/b][b] a [color="#ff0000"]WALKER[/color]. The constant bounce up and down will do it.[/b]
[b] [/b]
[b] [/b][b] [/b] [b] [/b] [b] [/b] [b]4. If your trying to get a close match to your bag, could you please send me a picture if you[/b][b] can. Note we cannot match exactly as the Manufacturers colors are closely guarded as[/b][b] well as College colors to along with their private ™ Logos.[/b][b] [/b]
[b] [/b]
[b] [/b] [b] [/b] [b]5. Does your bag have Individual compartments or Sectional dividers? Are you a Walker or[/b][b] a Rider?[/b][b] [/b] [b]After we get the basics you want I can then send you colors and pictures of previous sets[/b][b]I have made. you can then feel free to change them around or add as you see fit. After we [/b][b]finalize we can make that [color="#ff0000"]Special Custom[/color] set just for you.[/b]
[b] [/b][b] [/b][b]Thank You,[/b]
[b] [/b]
[b] [/b][b]Ju Ju[/b]

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

This lady is awesome, I have had my headcovers for a little over a year and they still look awesome. Great quality and custom!!!

Here is my artwork I sent to her and the finished product.....

[attachment=713609:Darren Peterson Headcovers.pdf]

[attachment=713607:100_1418.jpg]

[attachment=713608:100_1425.jpg]

Got to jump on here. Ju Ju rocks . Had mine for a year, still fit tight and no fade at all. No holes, tears just as when new. Had occasion to need a add'l hybrid cover. Email sent with request, paid my invoice and cover here in less than two weeks. Only issue was asking to match the Yankee's colors. To which she asked "which yankees?". Now is the time to order as she gets real busy during the season.

I too also got my first set of Ju Ju's. Quality, customer service, and turn around time were top notch! I got a matching 3w and 4h cover in Black/White/Hot Pink. I will have pics up in the WITB section with all my new goodies soon :good:

Titleist TSi2 9* - Ventus Red TR

Callaway Rogue ST Max 18*

TM SIM2 Max 22*

Titleist T200 4-GW

Vokey SM9 54*/58*

Odyssey Stroke Lab DW

i received my headcover previews from ju ju already, took 1 day, she is shipping them out today also......awesome......they look great!!!

Here are mine... ordered them yesterday at 5pm EST she finished and mailed them by 9am this morning... thats insane! Can't waut to get my set done for my Lime Scotty Bag!

5388134271_d0e75ec345.jpg

5388134283_4ba6d516ed.jpg

5388134263_7c0cfae6be.jpg

Will post pics of them in my bag once they arrive!

not to beat a dead horse but, JuJu is AMAZING!!! not only is her work top quality she has great communication and ships out fast. i've had my set for about a 6 months before i was able to send out a picture to her and she remebered who i was! great customer service IMO.

Rogue ST LS🔹🔹🔹 GD Tour AD IZ 6S
Sim Ti 15* Aldila Tour Blue
Taylormade rescue 19.0 GD Tour AD UT-95
Ping ISI BeNi ZZ65 S 
SM8 52M/56D Project X LZ 6.0

SM9 60K DG
TP MILLS MING

I wasn't so sure about the whole knit cover deal, but doing some more research really got me interested. Valuing the opinions of the member here, I went ahead and contacted Ju Ju. I just purchased a new carry bag - the 2011 Sun Mountain Four5 black and red - and I wanted to having matching head covers. The whole process was smooth. The head covers exceeded my expectations. They are made of very thick wool and the construction is top-notch. The fit on the woods is snug, but it is easy to put on and off. It doesn't seem like walking with them will be a problem. The colors match well with the bag. VERY SATISFIED!

As a bonus since I live in SoCal, Ju Ju invited me to play golf with her and her husband. It was a blast! I have to give Ju Ju and the new head covers credit for my 4 birdies that day on a course I had never played! partytime2.gif

Callaway Mavrik Subzero 9.0 Aldila Rogue 130msi 70X

Cobra F7 Diamana Blueboard 80X

Callaway RAZR X Tour 18 degree GD AD-DI -95 HYB X-Stiff

Callaway RAZR X Tour 21 degree GD AD-DI -95 HYB X-Stiff

Mizuno MP-64 4-PW KBS PGI 100

Fourteen 53 and 59 wedges DG S400

Byron Morgan DH89 34 inches/Odyssey Stroke Lab 7S 34 inches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered my Ju Jus last week. Set of four on the way. I can't wait!

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5