2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Golf Style and Accessories - Pick Up thread, what's your latest item?

WGC Nike wind jacket.

[attachment=2734509:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1430268509.498402.jpg]

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

[quote name='Ajlepisto' timestamp='1430266201' post='11461837']Grabbed myself one of these.

[attachment=2734429:USA 1.jpg][/quote]
I like it.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

cfli-white.jpgJust ordered them waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

Love those! What model?

Nike Lunar Mont Royal

Where do you order them from? I can't find this color anywhere.

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/55298/searchWords/nike+lunar+mont+royal/sattr0/Color/sattrVal0/Lt+Retro~%7C~Anthracite

Covert 1.0 (RIP Alpha X)
i25 15*
913H 21 Tour Green Stiff
714 CB 4-PW
50, 56, 60 MD2
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.6
<a href="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1004543-obon18s-witb" title="WITB Link" target="_blank">WITB Link</a>

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1430270895' post='11462383']
[quote name='Ajlepisto' timestamp='1430266201' post='11461837']Grabbed myself one of these.

[attachment=2734429:USA 1.jpg][/quote]
I like it.
[/quote]

Thx :) Gave it to my wife, but I work for the company that makes them, so I guess it doesn't really count? But still cool, I think.

[quote name='whcwhc' timestamp='1430252877' post='11460563']
[quote name='Flagrant' timestamp='1430252297' post='11460509']
[quote name='JustinK23' timestamp='1430240987' post='11459069']
Got an all black pair of LC's (which I wore this morning/not pictured) and a shirt from GCpickers today, and my pants from TGW sale came the other day. I'm wearing the light gray pair.

The degradé tour issue shirt is probably the coolest thing I've ever bought from Nike.
[/quote]

is that the tiger glow shirt?
[/quote]
look like NIKE afterburner tour issue shirt.
[/quote]

Thanks

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

Much thanks to fellow WRX'er, Evop for selling this to me for retail.

[attachment=2736471:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1430364453.259221.jpg]
Bonus
[attachment=2736473:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1430364488.382536.jpg]

[quote name='Lesmond' timestamp='1430364493' post='11470477']
Much thanks to fellow WRX'er, Evop for selling this to me for retail.

[attachment=2736471:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1430364453.259221.jpg]
Bonus
[attachment=2736473:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1430364488.382536.jpg]
[/quote]

Wow Wrx brotherhood strikes again.

Today was a good day for you lesmond!

Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7

IG _Flagrant

Indeed it was a good today.

Might as well play that Ice Cube song.

[quote name='Ajlepisto' timestamp='1430266201' post='11461837']
Grabbed myself one of these.

[attachment=2734429:USA 1.jpg]
[/quote]

do you have a link to purchase one of these. they're awesome

9.5 R15
15* XHot Pro VTS silver
18* TM UDI
20* Adams A12 Pro GD UT95x
5-PW TM Rsi2 KBS tour
52/56/60 Sm5 Tour Chrome
Odyssey Protype #4 SS slim (2015) Ryder Cup USA
Camo Ping Hoofer

Next on my list is a new set of grips. Thinking of trying Lamkin in Utx. Any thoughts. I use GP multi compounds now.

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

[quote name='Ping Gator' timestamp='1430400578' post='11472157']
Next on my list is a new set of grips. Thinking of trying Lamkin in Utx. Any thoughts. I use GP multi compounds now.
[/quote]

I made that exact switch last year and love them. They're really sticky in warm weather and are soft enough in early spring and fall when my hands are dry. They do appear to wear a little faster than the NDMC, but performance wise they're great.

I'll admit that they took a bit of getting used to at first. They aren't as firm as the NDMC so it almost felt like the butt of the grip was loose or twisting. I know a couple of guys that switched last year and really like them. If you're not 100% sure, switch a couple of grips and give them a try for a few rounds.

Titleist TSi3 9* - Tensei Blue 60 TX
Titleist TS2 15* - D+ LTD 70X
Titleist TSi2 21* - Tensei White 80X

Srixon Z785 4i, Miura MC-501 5-PW - X100
SM7 50F, 54S, SM8 58M
Spider Tour

[quote name='jrazz16' timestamp='1430420765' post='11474899']
[attachment=2736909:IMG_3883.JPG][attachment=2736911:IMG_3882.JPG]

Got this for my son who is 3 months old. He will be a Nike staffer when he grows up!!
[/quote]

Where did you get it embroidered? I have one but looks weird with a blank space.

I want to get something on it.

My most recent purchase was a new Cart Bag from Cobra.

cobra_flyz_cart_bag_gray_red.jpg

Cobra King F9 Driver 8Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 60G X

Cobra King Radspeed 3w 15.5Fujikura Motore X F1 70G X

Cobra King Radspeed 5w 18.5Fujikura Motore X F1 70G X

Cobra King Forged Utility 3i 18.5Project X Catalyst 80G X

Cobra King Tec 4 Hybrid 22.5Mitsubishi MMT 80G X

Callaway Apex Pro 21 Irons 5i-PW Project X 6.5 IO 115G X

Titleist Vokey SM8 50o, 54o, 58o Wedges Project X 6.0 120G S

Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5R Putter 

I picked up a ProQuip Aquastorm Pro jacket. I've used a FootJoy Lightweight jacket for years, but the thing simply doesn't breath, and I wind up soaked in sweat. I was considering a Gore-tex jacket, but the Aquastorm appears to breath, and is significantly cheaper. I usually wear a 2XL, but looking at the ProQuip size chart, I wound up going with a 3XL to avoid a snug chest. However, the jacket hangs on me like a circus tent. It's also very short in length compared to the FJ. Lastly, I was unaware that zippers in the UK are on the "wrong" side. Hopefully it won't be too annoying.

Otherwise the workmanship appears top notch. It's going to be cool this Saturday, so I'll give it a go. I generally wear the jacket with a vest when the temperatures are in the 40's, and without the vest when the temps reach the 50's.

ProQuip-Aquastorm-Pro-Waterproof-Jacket-Black-Blue.jpg

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

[quote name='mmack067' timestamp='1430401146' post='11472233'][quote name='Ping Gator' timestamp='1430400578' post='11472157']
[/quote]

I made that exact switch last year and love them. They're really sticky in warm weather and are soft enough in early spring and fall when my hands are dry. They do appear to wear a little faster than the NDMC, but performance wise they're great.

I'll admit that they took a bit of getting used to at first. They aren't as firm as the NDMC so it almost felt like the butt of the grip was loose or twisting. I know a couple of guys that switched last year and really like them. If you're not 100% sure, switch a couple of grips and give them a try for a few rounds.[/quote]

Thanks for the input. Gotta find a couple on the all blue midsize

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

[quote name='Ping Gator' timestamp='1430400578' post='11472157']
[/quote]

They're great grips. It's firm with good traction like you'd expect from a corded grip, but is not aggressive on your hands

Ping driver
Taylormade fairways
Adams irons
Vokey and CG wedges
Yes! putter
W/S and Vice balls
Nike shoes
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1212980-stillboards-witb/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...illboards-witb/[/url]

Trying out these new MC plus4s.

8554D5DC-30C2-4601-A72F-F5ECCE4B2C55_zpsbmfwqunq.jpg

Let us know what you think of these. I'm on the fence about trying them. The thicker bottom part of the grip is what is enticing me about these--it might help quiet my right hand when I get quick with my swing.

Okay, so after playing a few rounds with these I can give a decent review of them. First, I don't really like multi-compounds as they would tear up my hands. I picked the display handle up at DSG and they felt unlike previous MCs I tried in the past. They have cord like feel at the top and the tapered lower half feels like an Iomic. The thicker bottom half was definitely intriguing. I don't usually have tight grip pressure, but can be problematic when my tempo becomes too quick. Also, I have had multiple surgeries performed on my right hand and have limited range of motion (supination) in the right wrist. This sometimes has an affect on my release post impact resulting in a hard rolling of the wrists. I have a lot of success with a drill on the range where I hit balls with a winter glove or oven mitt on my lower hand. It reinforces the feel in my hands and I find it to be a very effective drill. The hope I had when purchasing these grips was they would achieve the same feedback as in that drill. More in this later.

These grips are aesthetically pleasing, especially in the blue color. However, I wish these had more a variety of colors to choose from. Currently they only are offered in gray/slate, gray/red, and grey/electric blue. The blue is a lighter shade when comparing it to the previous black/royal blue MCs.

9C86A00E-96BB-4751-A7B9-4F50D4951682_zpsoapxamtj.jpg

The grips definitely do not look like standard sized as they appear to have the look and thickness of a midsize. In hand this is not the case, though. The first few rounds I didn't really notice a difference with the tapered lower half versus a regular grip. Where it was evident was when hitting long irons. I felt much more in control coming through the shot while not having the urge to roll my wrists thereby causing me to come out of my release early. Long iron shots felt more as if I was hitting a fairway wood. Not only did I really feel the weight of the club better, but also and that this caught me by surprise was I had a feel for the length of the club in feeling the correct swing plane and swing arc. A little caveat, I found this feel to be a little weird at first because it is experienced subconsciously. I felt like the club was longer almost. This resonated nicely with my low point awareness--combine that with the increased ability in covering the ball effectively, thus eliminating bottoming out too soon and ultimately the hitting then dreaded fat or thin shot. I found it easier to maintain a wide swing arc while not getting stuck and coming down too steep.

Earlier in the week I purchased new iron shafts and received them today. I'm going to blow the grips off the old shafts and see how they do on my new shafts. So far, I like what I'm getting out of them. At this time I haven't gave the chance to conduct the wet conditions performance test.

Hope this helps.

Let us know what you think of these. I'm on the fence about trying them. The thicker bottom part of the grip is what is enticing me about these--it might help quiet my right hand when I get quick with my swing.

Okay, so after playing a few rounds with these I can give a decent review of them. First, I don't really like multi-compounds as they would tear up my hands. I picked the display handle up at DSG and they felt unlike previous MCs I tried in the past. They have cord like feel at the top and the tapered lower half feels like an Iomic. The thicker bottom half was definitely intriguing. I don't usually have tight grip pressure, but can be problematic when my tempo becomes too quick. Also, I have had multiple surgeries performed on my right hand and have limited range of motion (supination) in the right wrist. This sometimes has an affect on my release post impact resulting in a hard rolling of the wrists. I have a lot of success with a drill on the range where I hit balls with a winter glove or oven mitt on my lower hand. It reinforces the feel in my hands and I find it to be a very effective drill. The hope I had when purchasing these grips was they would achieve the same feedback as in that drill. More in this later.

These grips are aesthetically pleasing, especially in the blue color. However, I wish these had more a variety of colors to choose from. Currently they only are offered in gray/slate, gray/red, and grey/electric blue. The blue is a lighter shade when comparing it to the previous black/royal blue MCs.

The grips definitely do not look like standard sized as they appear to have the look and thickness of a midsize. In hand this is not the case, though. The first few rounds I didn't really notice a difference with the tapered lower half versus a regular grip. Where it was evident was when hitting long irons. I felt much more in control coming through the shot while not having the urge to roll my wrists thereby causing me to come out of my release early. Long iron shots felt more as if I was hitting a fairway wood. Not only did I really feel the weight of the club better, but also and that this caught me by surprise was I had a feel for the length of the club in feeling the correct swing plane and swing arc. A little caveat, I found this feel to be a little weird at first because it is experienced subconsciously. I felt like the club was longer almost. This resonated nicely with my low point awareness--combine that with the increased ability in covering the ball effectively, thus eliminating bottoming out too soon and ultimately the hitting then dreaded fat or thin shot. I found it easier to maintain a wide swing arc while not getting stuck and coming down too steep.

Earlier in the week I purchased new iron shafts and received them today. I'm going to blow the grips off the old shafts and see how they do on my new shafts. So far, I like what I'm getting out of them. At this time I haven't gave the chance to conduct the wet conditions performance test.

Hope this helps.

Nice review. They switched the cord in the grip from nylon which destryed my hands as well, to cotton which imo is so much softer. GP my hans thank you!

Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7

IG _Flagrant

Hope this helps.

Very nice review. Thank you for taking the time. When I first picked up the floor sample at my local EW, I thought the same thing-- they feel very different. Based on

your review I'm going to give them a try. Curious, did you do a single wrap or did you go double?

Hope this helps.

Very nice review. Thank you for taking the time. When I first picked up the floor sample at my local EW, I thought the same thing-- they feel very different. Based on

your review I'm going to give them a try. Curious, did you do a single wrap or did you go double?

No problem gents. I did a single wrap. They're now being installed on my new behemoth Project X 7.0 rifles as I write this out. I had them on my DG s300s before but who knows if that means anything until I try them out. I was chatting with my club fitter about these and he said you could achieve the same thing as the MCC plus 4s if you 4x wrap the lower part of the handle using a 1:4 ratio FWIW but sounds

like more of a pain in the a** than anything.

guys ... we really need to learn how to delete pics when quoting
its terrible trying to load a page when the same pic has been quoted 13 times ....

its simple . when quoting someone w a pic, just delete the pic or the link to the pic

/rant ;)

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

[quote name='BoogieThumper' timestamp='1430412259' post='11473761']
Nike TW Practice shorts in grey and a pair in black. I want the white ones also but I'd feel safer purchasing those in person as they may be see through. the 12 inch inseam is a bonus :smilie_nike:
[/quote]
Got the black ones yesterday.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]