2024 The Memorial Tournament WITB Pics & New Titleist GT woods ×

Stay away from member "Slapjax7s"

Jamboy72

No, thank you. Seems like you had some good transactions then got lazy and tried to pull some stunts, all the while making excuses for your delays, and then you didn't follow through on the things you said you were gonna do to make it right. Those negative feedbacks are enough to keep me away. Very, very shady character.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1344986609' post='5472458']
[quote name='Stinger82' timestamp='1344975440' post='5471400']
[quote name='topekareal' timestamp='1344975256' post='5471386']
Why don't you post all of the emails I sent and we can let the public decide ? My only threats were to file a PayPal dispute and/or start a thread to make sure no one else would have to deal with you. You then offered to include balls as a gesture for the 6 week inconvenience which you promptly bailed on.
[/quote]

Don't let him get you into a pissing match. If you read through all the other threads about him he always has excuses and it's just never his fault.
[/quote]

Incorrect. Absolutely my fault but[b] Chris won't show those emails only edit them[/b]. I told him earlier I am not going to go back and forth on this as the case was closed. This is the first time I am hearing about the length issue, then again I am not surprised he is fabricating the facts.

I know stuff happens and I feel I was very honest with Chris. I even offered to put him in contact with people to help get his HS team equipment. Doesn't excuse the situation, but I am not a bad person nor a thief. Just a guy trying to raise a family in very difficult times. Like I said earlier, I don't mind the thread, told him to leave the feedback.
[/quote]

I was sure this couldn't get any worse for you but when you post these nonsensical responses where you want to try to appear to take responsibility but then take cheap shots at the OP's character then it has in fact, made you look way worse. It takes A LOT for me to even come close to this but I agree, your track record, your bad mouthing and character assinations of the person who YOU broke promises to, and just your whiny, petulant, weak excuses should equal a ban. Times are tough? No kidding. How that makes it OK for you to attempt to scam people or in the best case scenario, just disregard the fact they have trusted you with their money, i have no idea. Just apologize and move on to ebay.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='blwallace5' timestamp='1344985041' post='5472300']
I get what you are saying, but a lot of people just glance at overall feedback score. They see he has 31 feedback and assume that he is good. Due diligence might not help, but it doesn't hurt.
[/quote]

[quote name='adamsstaff' timestamp='1344986748' post='5472470']
That's not the point, if the mods would have banned him, he wouldn't have been HERE to rip people off.
[/quote]

Looking at total feedback score is not good enough. I know many people do it and those are the people getting ripped off.

I do agree that this seller should be banned but its not the mods fault. It takes only a minute to see if a person has had poor transactions in the past. I'm not at all defending the seller, I'm just saying that going forward people should probably do their homework.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1344987069' post='5472498']
[quote name='svs' timestamp='1344986937' post='5472488']
Well what about all the other people that have had issues with YOU?
They pay for an item, and not to get jerked around. They work hard for there money and get pissed from you jerking them around. I'm sure you've done this to others with families as well. So save it dude!
[/quote]

NOt when you are honest with them. I think Chris took this a little farther than it should have gone. It is what it is. Enjoy your banter.
[/quote]

Honesty only goes so far; you still have a responsibility to get the item in their hands on a timely basis. If you can't be consistent in your transactions (regardless of the reasons), you shouldn't be using this service. Folks get carried away in threads like this but, short of people just finding an excuse to be rude, I think a lot of the comments are suggesting a good course of action.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

Why don't you post all of the emails I sent and we can let the public decide ? My only threats were to file a PayPal dispute and/or start a thread to make sure no one else would have to deal with you. You then offered to include balls as a gesture for the 6 week inconvenience which you promptly bailed on.
[/quote]

Don't let him get you into a pissing match. If you read through all the other threads about him he always has excuses and it's just never his fault.
[/quote]

Incorrect. Absolutely my fault but Chris won't show those emails only edit them. I told him earlier I am not going to go back and forth on this as the case was closed. This is the first time I am hearing about the length issue, then again I am not surprised he is fabricating the facts.

I know stuff happens and I feel I was very honest with Chris. I even offered to put him in contact with people to help get his HS team equipment. Doesn't excuse the situation, but I am not a bad person nor a thief. Just a guy trying to raise a family in very difficult times. Like I said earlier, I don't mind the thread, told him to leave the feedback.
[/quote]

If times are so difficult, don't sell stuff to people that you can't follow through on. It shouldn't ever happen, but if something crazy came up I could understand maybe 1 delay. But to continually do so over and over again is irresponsible and does make you seem like a bad person. What kind of message are these actions sending to your family that you're raising? That it's ok to string people along for months at a time? And you have yet to explain how the OP is fabricating the facts. And what about all the othes that posted threads about you? Fabrications as well?

No I didn't take it far enough. You have rarely been honest and only when pushed up against impending paypal issues did you ship the item. You would have heard about the length issue much sooner had you shipped in July. If this was a one time mistake that's one thing but your pattern of behavior certainly tells another story. I'll let the facts speak for themselves.

[quote name='topekareal' timestamp='1344988992' post='5472706']
No I didn't take it far enough. You have rarely been honest and only when pushed up against impending paypal issues did you ship the item. You would have heard about the length issue much sooner had you shipped in July. If this was a one time mistake that's one thing but your pattern of behavior certainly tells another story. I'll let the facts speak for themselves.
[/quote]

Responding directly is probably going to get a thread lock. If you want to get the word out to people, avoiding the temptation might be a good idea.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

[quote name='blink3665' timestamp='1344975686' post='5471420']
Normally I say innocent until proven guilty.... but man. That is ALOT of negative feedback...

Why don't you post the emails so that we can get the whole story? (That and I like drama :))
[/quote]

Even a few of the positives comment on the slow shipping.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1344987069' post='5472498']
[quote name='svs' timestamp='1344986937' post='5472488']
Well what about all the other people that have had issues with YOU?
They pay for an item, and not to get jerked around. They work hard for there money and get pissed from you jerking them around. I'm sure you've done this to others with families as well. So save it dude!
[/quote]

NOt when you are honest with them. I think Chris took this a little farther than it should have gone. It is what it is. Enjoy your banter.
[/quote]

Honesty, while an important quality, is not a hall pass to do as you please. This is a horrible argument. If in my business, I took my customers money and did not deliver services do you think a little "honesty" would bail me out every time? Hell no, I wouldn't have a business. This is even more true over the internet when there is no way to gauge the level of truth you are supposedly offering. Honesty eventually turns into excuses or lies, and it seems you are full of them.

[quote name='KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE' timestamp='1344956859' post='5469292']
Don't look to Paypal to solve your problems.[u] Always pay with a credit card instead of your Paypal balance.[/u] The shenanigans this loser employs cannot outmaneuver a charge-back.
[/quote]

+ 1

Pay through Paypal but use a major CC, not your bank account.

If seller plays games like this guy, issue a chargeback through your CC and they refund your money. This forces Paypal to take the money back away from the seller and the burden of proof falls onto them to get your CC to re-release the monies.

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

The BST is ran by volunteer member mods. This thread was brought to my attention today. The users BST privileges have been revoked.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

[/quote]

[/quote]

Incorrect. Absolutely my fault but Chris won't show those emails only edit them. I told him earlier I am not going to go back and forth on this as the case was closed. This is the first time I am hearing about the length issue, then again I am not surprised he is fabricating the facts.

[/quote]

So let's get this straight...he's fabricating this thing to make you look like something you're not, but you don't care to tell us what the real story is? I don't care what it is, but if I feel someone is making up stuff to make me look bad, I'm gonna tell my side of the story. All you care to do is complain about this deal being something other than what the OP is saying, yet you couldn't care less about offering the reason why you're being misrepresented.

And if you're so worried about him editing the emails before posting them, why don't you post them yourself?

It makes no sense for you to not tell your side of the story if what the OP is saying isn't the complete picture.

It's interesting that this Slapjax character has zero interest in straightening out any of this, and simply allowing negative stuff to be said against him. Whether the OP is omitting information or not, the fact that he's not standing up for his own image here tells me he just doesn't care. Which by extension tells me he doesn't care if he rips people off,

GxGolfer, I hope that the ban extends to his IP address(es), so that he simply can't create a new account?

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

[quote name='chickenpotpie' timestamp='1345024221' post='5474834']
It's interesting that this Slapjax character has zero interest in straightening out any of this, and simply allowing negative stuff to be said against him. Whether the OP is omitting information or not, the fact that he's not standing up for his own image here tells me he just doesn't care. Which by extension tells me he doesn't care if he rips people off,

GxGolfer, I hope that the ban extends to his IP address(es), so that he simply can't create a new account?
[/quote]

Unfortunately he isn't banned, his BST privileges were revoked...so I would assume he can still check WTB ads and try to sell to people on there

TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie Adams Pnt 20* w/ Matrix Altus Nike Covert forged 4-Gw w/ Nippon SPB Betti BB54 Skull & Crossbones Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

What a shame he can still poach on here.

There should be a color coded system for so many negative feedbacks on his avatar/username. Like a big red dot! Or something that reads "Buyers Beware"!

Not everyone takes the time to read through feedback, so something upfront and visible would be much better.

This guy needs to be stopped!

[quote name='Gxgolfer' timestamp='1345009738' post='5474508']
The BST is ran by volunteer member mods. This thread was brought to my attention today. The users BST privileges have been revoked.
[/quote]

Rock and roll GxGolfer. As a newer member here it is great to see the powers that be stand up for the community.

[/quote]

Why should I put emails on here and try defending myself when all I am going to get is bad mouthed by you guys who have nothing else better to do? It's not worth my time. Most of you in here are in every other thread lasting users. I really don't care what anyone thinks about me here. Chris isn't a man of his word but at this point it doesn't matter. You guys talk about this site like you are doing favors for the community, half of ya's aren't even WRX members. How are you supporting the site other than bashing on people? Big ego's behind computer screens.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345046587' post='5476510']

[/quote]

Why should I put emails on here and try defending myself when all I am going to get is bad mouthed by you guys who have nothing else better to do? It's not worth my time. Most of you in here are in every other thread lasting users. I really don't care what anyone thinks about me here. Chris isn't a man of his word but at this point it doesn't matter. You guys talk about this site like you are doing favors for the community, half of ya's aren't even WRX members. How are you supporting the site other than bashing on people? Big ego's behind computer screens.
[/quote]

-Circular logic on all fronts.

-Why should you put these emails on here? Because you claim they exonorate you, but you have been less than forthcoming with the truth, the proof is on you to refute Chis's claims. He has stating nothing less than factual as far as anyone here can tell. Yet you claim he will edit the emails, you attack his charater, and call him the liar.

-You aren't getting bad mouthed because people have nothing better to do, it is because of your numerous shady transactions and record of being less than honest with your buyers. You are being vetted by the community so that other know what to expect when purchasing from you.

-It's not worth your time, and you don't care what anybody thinks, yet you still keep showing up to push an agenda to attack Chris based on your mistakes.

-There are many ways to support this site without being a wrx member. Traffic being one of them, helping the community at large being the other.

-Go look in the mirror holding a few computer screens. There you will find the egomaniacal friend you are looking for.

[/quote]

Defending the indefensible, never works every time.

That Sir is.....".Contempt prior to investagation". You have been given every opportunity to tell your side of the story, and still refuse to do so. What you come up with is nothing more than conjecture as to what other members may have to say, if in fact you would tell yor side.

I'm not here to bash anyone......That is far from my intention with what I have posted. If you care to accept the consequences for your actions, that's fine with me.

You're the one that has to live/deal with them.

Look like a ducki....Walk like a duck....Quack like a duck.....You just may be "A DUCK"

[quote name='KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE' timestamp='1345048864' post='5476754']
[/quote]

Defending the indefensible, never works every time.
[/quote]

LOL

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345046587' post='5476510']I really don't care what anyone thinks about me here.
[/quote]

If this were the truth, you wouldn't be posting here. Judging by this thread, you really don't care about the truth.

Cobra Fly-Z Driver 9.5
RocketBallz Stage 2 Fairway
Callaway X-Hot Hybrids
AMP CELL Irons 5-GW
NIckent ARC Wedge
MacGregor M5K Putter