Tiger & Vonn - Official

MattyO1984

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Tiger wanted to make an "official" announcement now rather than have the media create a circus when she shows up at Augusta. Last year it was Haney's book that came out right before the Masters so this year Tiger or his people thought they should take control.
However the photos on his Facebook page aren't going to calm the paparazzi's thirst for juicier ones.
Let's see what the tabloids come up with for Monday of the Masters week.

[quote name='tbowles411' timestamp='1363631699' post='6637287']
[quote name='ron lefthanded holmes' timestamp='1363631377' post='6637241']
[sup][size=5]Im not that keen on him but its nice to see him happy again everyone deserves a bit of happiness dont they,just hope he doesn't start to run away with all the comps again[/size][/sup]
[/quote]
Wow Ron, that's really nice. :) I just want him to be solid again, win a few a year, pick off a major every year. There's more than enough golfers out there to give him a run. THAT Tiger isn't coming back. That' I'm pretty sure of.
[/quote]
I think with him getting his life back on track Tbowles411 its odds on he will start winning more,just not to many I hope

[font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Driver Ping G400 10*[/color][/b][/font]
[font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Hybrids Ping G30 17* 19*[/color][/b][/font][font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222] [/color][/b][/font][font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222] [/color][/b][/font]
[font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Irons Ping i200 4//PW[/color][/b][/font]
[font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Wedges Ping Glide 50* 54* 60*[/color][/b][/font]
[font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Putter Black Series [/color][/b][/font]
[font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Balls Bridgestone B330-RXS[/color][/b][/font]

seems like a good match, from an athlete perspective they're both driven to crush their competition - sort of like the rory/wozi relationship. athlete dating athlete makes sense, they each know what makes each other tick.

Adams Speedline Launch Lab 9.5*, Adams 9064LS 9.5*, TM Jetspeed 10.5*, PING G20 9.5*
TM Jetspeed 3HL, PING G20 16.5*, TM Jetspeed 5HL 
Ping I3+ Blades 3-LW
Callaway Raxr X Tour- #2, 3 & 4 hybrids
Callaway I-Trax, Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

[quote name='MattyO1984' timestamp='1363626263' post='6636507']
Just had a quick glance on Facebook and Tiger's page came up on my timeline.

[url="https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tiger"]https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tiger[/url]

It would seem that he and Vonn has been made official...
[/quote]

This post is like something i used to hear in college from the Chick Frats (aka sororities)

My hat is tipped Mr Woods, great trade Tiger - Mother of your children and a 100 million - I thinks she's prone to be a bit of a party animal, they'll get along famously. Throw in a few cocktail waitress, wait,sorry VIP bottle svc hostess = Green Jacket, and an Open Championship.

I think Elin is better looking, and after pumping out two puppies.

Overhaul 

Driver Testing 

3w Stealth 2 + 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”  

2i TMAG P790 2i Hzdus 100g X  

Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) PX 7.0 Std Length -2 flat from Titleist Spec 

Vokey - Testing 

Putter  OPEN  

[quote name='MizyPure' timestamp='1363694429' post='6642151']
[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1363628005' post='6636773']
This is great news for Tiger fans. He always plays his best when he has someone to cheat on.
[/quote]

:cheesy: Comedic gold right there.
[/quote]

Visiting my parents in Florida - I showed this to them, and they found it VERY FUNNY - good post.

Overhaul 

Driver Testing 

3w Stealth 2 + 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”  

2i TMAG P790 2i Hzdus 100g X  

Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) PX 7.0 Std Length -2 flat from Titleist Spec 

Vokey - Testing 

Putter  OPEN  

[quote name='MrElculver2424' timestamp='1363696432' post='6642243']
I think there's a good chance Linds makes an appearance at the API this week. Seems appropriate with the announcement coming yesterday...if she wasn't planning to be with him in public very soon they might not have done it...
[/quote]

Is she able to get around after her surgery? Thought she had major reconstruction on her knee?

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1363700160' post='6642581']
I think there's a good chance Linds makes an appearance at the API this week. Seems appropriate with the announcement coming yesterday...if she wasn't planning to be with him in public very soon they might not have done it...
[/quote]

Is she able to get around after her surgery? Thought she had major reconstruction on her knee?
[/quote]

That's right...forgot about that. I'm not sure; we'll see.

[/quote]

[/quote]

They're called crutches. Plus it's encouraged to get up and moving around as fast as possible after knee surgery nowadays. It wouldn't surprise me if she shows up and gets a cart around the course for the practice rounds.

[quote name='Gupps01' timestamp='1363701485' post='6642719']
[/quote]

[/quote]

They're called crutches. Plus it's encouraged to get up and moving around as fast as possible after knee surgery nowadays. It wouldn't surprise me if she shows up and gets a cart around the course for the practice rounds.
[/quote]

Right...appreciate the duh but it was also a broken leg.

[quote name='HackerVance' timestamp='1363713490' post='6644235']
[quote name='Vindog' timestamp='1363636196' post='6637927']
Seeing as she was less than faithful herself....they're perfect for each other!!!
[/quote]Yes, a perfect match. Now I can hear Ahmad talk about hanging with Linsay as well as Tiger, and giving advice on skiing.
[/quote]

You know the first time Bobby met LV he asked her to set him up with a friend...

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363646536' post='6639161']
I don't understand why any woman with any self respect would date Tiger. You are entering into a relationship with someone where there is a 100% he is going to cheat on you repeatedly. He cheated on Elin with 100+ women!

Do you think Lindsay every brought this up? Like "ummmm, Tiger, so....promise you won't cheat?....you won't? I [i]totally [/i]believe you!"

Obviously this is publicity for Vonn and not a real relationship, basically they are friends with benefits. That or Vonn has zero respect for herself
[/quote]Dude c'mon more than half of the men on this forum has cheated at least once in his life, and of those, 50% of them decided it wasn't worth it. Therefore what I'm saying is, EVERYONE CAN CHANGE, patna.....

My 2021 WTB:
Driver - Taylormade Sim Max 9* Tensei White 
Fairway Wood - Tour Edge EXS Pro 13.5* Tensei Blue 

Hybrid - Tour Edge EXS Pro 17* Tensei Blue

Irons - Titleist (2020) T100 w/ TT tour issued X100 120's 4-PW
Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM8, w/ TT tour issued X100 120's
Putter - Mizuno M-Craft 2 Black Series

Balls - Mostly Taylormade Lethal, or TP5, and sometimes Titleist AVS 

[quote name='ntogolf' timestamp='1363737244' post='6646769']
I don't understand why any woman with any self respect would date Tiger. You are entering into a relationship with someone where there is a 100% he is going to cheat on you repeatedly. He cheated on Elin with 100+ women!

Do you think Lindsay every brought this up? Like "ummmm, Tiger, so....promise you won't cheat?....you won't? I [i]totally [/i]believe you!"

Obviously this is publicity for Vonn and not a real relationship, basically they are friends with benefits. That or Vonn has zero respect for herself
[/quote]Dude c'mon more than half of the men on this forum has cheated at least once in his life, and of those, 50% of them decided it wasn't worth it. Therefore what I'm saying is, EVERYONE CAN CHANGE, patna.....
[/quote]

i really don't want to keep posting in this thread because all i'm saying is i can't understand why any woman would really think Tiger is "real" relationship material given his past. Everyone is saying "hey, maybe he's changed". Yeah people cheat, a lot of men (and women) do. But they cheat once or twice. A guy cheats several hundred times with over 100 women, let's just say the law of averages isn't on his side. At the end of the day i don't care so i don't want to be "that guy" in this thread. Good for Tiger, Lindsay is hot.....maybe she wants to be a swinger and go to mask-wearing orgies like in "eyes wide shut"....no problem. He's living the dream. But geez, if she is like "tiger is the one" it's just funny....that's all. If trust is earned, Tiger is well over the fiscal cliff LOL

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363740829' post='6647129']

[/quote]

i really don't want to keep posting in this thread because all i'm saying is i can't understand why any woman would really think Tiger is "real" relationship material given his past. Everyone is saying "hey, maybe he's changed". Yeah people cheat, a lot of men (and women) do. But they cheat once or twice. A guy cheats several hundred times with over 100 women, let's just say the law of averages isn't on his side. At the end of the day i don't care so i don't want to be "that guy" in this thread. Good for Tiger, Lindsay is hot.....maybe she wants to be a swinger and go to mask-wearing orgies like in "eyes wide shut"....no problem. He's living the dream. But geez, if she is like "tiger is the one" it's just funny....that's all. If trust is earned, Tiger is well over the fiscal cliff LOL
[/quote]

Maybe she is using him.

She is capable of processing 1MM peices of information in real time and making decisions her life depends on.

That big smile you see may be a knowing one.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Over 100 women? I'm not condoning what he did, but there was maybe 2 or 3 women that actually had text messages proving there was some type of relationship. Even the family members of some of the women said they where lying.

I give up, you guys are all correct, there was 1-2 women tops and Tiger is a completely different guy now.

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='golfs453' timestamp='1363742802' post='6647407']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Over 100 women? I'm not condoning what he did, but there was maybe 2 or 3 women that actually had text messages proving there was some type of relationship. Even the family members of some of the women said they where lying.
[/quote]

This could be one of the greatest posts of all time...

Oh, so some of you know exactly how many women TW was with? Where did you read that, the Enquire?

Haha, it's funny to watch people think they know everything about someone's private life.

And at the same time sad to see how bad people judge others. One great thing about this world is that our opinions don't determine what's true...

[quote name='Kaysquare' timestamp='1363646767' post='6639193']
Well, good for them. I hope they're happy & that their relationship is everything they want it to be. And I hope the media leaves them the heck alone...but I know they won't, unfortunately.
[/quote]

Who knows if Tiger has changed or not, but he should at least have a chance to redeem himself.