2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Tiger & Vonn - Official

MattyO1984

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363648071' post='6639355']
[quote name='Kaysquare' timestamp='1363647318' post='6639271']
[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363646536' post='6639161']
I don't understand why any woman with any self respect would date Tiger. You are entering into a relationship with someone where there is a 100% he is going to cheat on you repeatedly. He cheated on Elin with 100+ women!

Do you think Lindsay every brought this up? Like "ummmm, Tiger, so....promise you won't cheat?....you won't? I [i]totally [/i]believe you!"

Obviously this is publicity for Vonn and not a real relationship, basically they are friends with benefits. That or Vonn has zero respect for herself
[/quote]

Gosh, I think it'd be nearly impossible to find anyone who has NEVER made a serious mistake or made a horrible judgement call in their life, how about you? I also think many many people can learn from a really big mistake & vow to never let that happen again. I'd like to think that Tiger can be one of those people.
[/quote]

[b]But do you have a sister? A daughter? They come home and say "Dad, i'm dating Tiger Woods". If your reaction to this is anything other then absolute sheer terror you have some kind of malfunction.[/b]
[/quote]

That's easy to say because you don't know Woods. So how is your position justified at all? I really, really disagree with you that people who make big mistakes will never change...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MrElculver2424' timestamp='1363649707' post='6639539']
I don't understand why any woman with any self respect would date Tiger. You are entering into a relationship with someone where there is a 100% he is going to cheat on you repeatedly. He cheated on Elin with 100+ women!

Do you think Lindsay every brought this up? Like "ummmm, Tiger, so....promise you won't cheat?....you won't? I [i]totally [/i]believe you!"

Obviously this is publicity for Vonn and not a real relationship, basically they are friends with benefits. That or Vonn has zero respect for herself
[/quote]

Gosh, I think it'd be nearly impossible to find anyone who has NEVER made a serious mistake or made a horrible judgement call in their life, how about you? I also think many many people can learn from a really big mistake & vow to never let that happen again. I'd like to think that Tiger can be one of those people.
[/quote]

[b]But do you have a sister? A daughter? They come home and say "Dad, i'm dating Tiger Woods". If your reaction to this is anything other then absolute sheer terror you have some kind of malfunction.[/b]
[/quote]

That's easy to say because you don't know Woods. So how is your position justified at all? I really, really disagree with you that people who make big mistakes will never change...
[/quote]

He didn't cheat on her once. He cheated on her with 120+ women that he admitted too. And then he said he was a sex addict. Look the smart money is not on fidelity here. I know you are his #1 fan but why do you even care whether he is in a healthy relationship? I'd rather he just say "look i [i]love [/i]the ladies" like friggin Champ Kind and be done with it. I don't care what Tiger does. This one is all on Lindsay. What do you think her "frenemies" on the ski circuit are thinking here? Have they stopped laughing in the last 4 hours? I mean being the first girl to date Tiger Woods is like being the first guy to invest with Bernie Madoff when he gets out of prison...."look guys, he made a mistake. He swears this time he's [i]gonna [/i]make me money , lots of money!"

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='MrElculver2424' timestamp='1363649707' post='6639539']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How is his position justified at all? Really? Take the blinders off when viewing your hero - just once..

Look, I'm all for second chances and certainly believe tw deserves the same. But I can't fathom what goes through a woman's mind knowing full well she is setting up to be the butt of jokes for years. Of course, as someone else mentioned, she wasn't to terribly trustworthy either. Peas in a pod as it turns out.

Wish em well though..

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363650902' post='6639667']
He didn't cheat on her once. He cheated on her with 120+ women that he admitted too. And then he said he was a sex addict. Look the smart money is not on fidelity here. I know you are his #1 fan but why do you even care whether he is in a healthy relationship? I'd rather he just say "look i [i]love [/i]the ladies" like friggin Champ Kind and be done with it. I don't care what Tiger does. This one is all on Lindsay. What do you think her "frenemies" on the ski circuit are thinking here? Have they stopped laughing in the last 4 hours? I mean being the first girl to date Tiger Woods is like being the first guy to invest with Bernie Madoff when he gets out of prison...."look guys, he made a mistake. He swears this time he's [i]gonna [/i]make me money , lots of money!"
[/quote]

I am well aware of what he did.

I don't care what kind of relationship he's in either! His private life is none of anyone else's business...all I want is for him to play good golf for us fans.

I bet you her "frenemies" haven't laughed once because hopefully they are mature adults and don't judge others.

Bottom line is you most certainly know much less about each person and their lives than they do. It'd be pretty hard to argue that one. From what I hear they've known each other for many years and so it's not just..."Oh, I met Tiger Woods last week and now we're dating."

LOL.

I think Lindsey's been around the block a few times, and knows what she's doing. And I also think Tiger has learned some very valuable life lessons, and does not plan to venture into that other world again. And, as I said before, I hope they each get what they hope for in their relationship & are happy, whether it be "in love" or "in lust", or whatever. And, incidentally, I personally know some folks who've had very very questionable pasts, only to grow up, find their true selves, & live out very productive, honest & honorable lives. It CAN happen ya know.

[quote name='poizster' timestamp='1363653912' post='6640027']
Maybe she's damaged from her divorce and moving forward wants to swing. For many couples monogamy isn't an option, maybe an open relationship is what they both need.
[/quote]

Poiz, some of your posts make me laugh and think I'd like to hear what you're REALLY thinking in that Seattle Mariner mind of yours. Always entertaining.

[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1363653586' post='6639977']
I think TW and LV just nuked up a second bowl of popcorn to read this thread thoroughly.

Or [b]maybe they are both just counting their money and laughing[/b].
[/quote]

You are just assuming they are counting their money and laughing, you should never make assumptions about people you don't know!

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1363655132' post='6640217']
Maybe she's damaged from her divorce and moving forward wants to swing. For many couples monogamy isn't an option, maybe an open relationship is what they both need.
[/quote]

Poiz, some of your posts make me laugh and think I'd like to hear what you're REALLY thinking in that Seattle Mariner mind of yours. Always entertaining.
[/quote]

That [i]would [/i]be awesome for Tiger. He could start endorsing mustache creams and robes. And the commercials could be him with 4 babes, and saying "we call this the grand slam"....

well i've discussed other people's relationships enough for one day

I am off to cheat on my wife

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1363655132' post='6640217']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm just ecstatic the Astros moved into the A.L. West and now the Mariners have a chance at not being the worst team in their division. That's what I'm really thinking, Dave. :)

[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1363653848' post='6640013']
I realize she's a bit of an amazon, but wow, she has a surprisingly big head.
[/quote]

All really famous people have big heads.

LV is a rock star. You just don't see athletes like her. Her goal is to beat a ******* mountain. She is one of the few women who has shown performance that truly rivals her male counterparts at times.

Stinks she caught her knee, would rather see her safe than sorry, maybe run in the next Olympics and hang it up.

The guys out here who are

"Worried about her"

She would most likely laugh at you and put you on some skis, push you off a mountain and say,

"Deal with that and then criticize my abilities"

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363655175' post='6640221']
I think TW and LV just nuked up a second bowl of popcorn to read this thread thoroughly.

[/quote]

You are just assuming they are counting their money and laughing, you should never make assumptions about people you don't know!
[/quote]

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. 50, 100 million dollars, buddy.

Oh, they're laughing.

Jeez old news.....
Look for footage of Tiger, Rory and Woz walking through the foyer in the hotel in Turkey and you'll see her then she gets ushered to the side out of the camera view.

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Ping G10 9* Prolaunch Red Stiff
Titleist 913 17* S Plus 82 Stiff
Titleist 913 21* S Plus 70 Stiff
Mizuno MP63 4-Pw SG S300 Stiff
52 & 56 MD Players Cobalt Wedge Flex
58 Ping Tour S
Rife Bimini[/font][/size]

[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1363657040' post='6640461']
[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1363653848' post='6640013']
I realize she's a bit of an amazon, but wow, she has a surprisingly big head.
[/quote]

All really famous people have big heads.

LV is a rock star. You just don't see athletes like her. Her goal is to beat a ******* mountain. She is one of the few women who has shown performance that truly rivals her male counterparts at times.

Stinks she caught her knee, would rather see her safe than sorry, maybe run in the next Olympics and hang it up.

The guys out here who are

"Worried about her"

She would most likely laugh at you and put you on some skis, push you off a mountain and say,

"Deal with that and then criticize my abilities"
[/quote]

No, I mean a physically big head. It's bigger than Tiger's in those pictures. It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. At least I think it was Seinfeld.

[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1363658825' post='6640675']
[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1363657804' post='6640539']
[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363655175' post='6640221']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. 50, 100 million dollars, buddy.

Oh, they're laughing.
[/quote]

No, I mean a physically big head. It's bigger than Tiger's in those pictures. It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. At least I think it was Seinfeld.
[/quote]

That was man hands...

[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1363659287' post='6640725']
[quote name='hogans71' timestamp='1363659039' post='6640695']
That was man hands...
[/quote]

right
[/quote]

no there was an episode with big head aswell. Elaine dates a guy who is bad breaker upper. And he calls her "big head", which she thinks isn't bad at all....until

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EElxuL3AFC4

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1363661252' post='6640919']
[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1363659287' post='6640725']
[quote name='hogans71' timestamp='1363659039' post='6640695']
That was man hands...
[/quote]

right
[/quote]

no there was an episode with big head aswell. Elaine dates a guy who is bad breaker upper. And he calls her "big head", which she thinks isn't bad at all....until

[/quote]

Jeez... How could I forget!

[quote name='RSonn' timestamp='1363658466' post='6640629']
Lindsay's marriage broke up because she cheated to. So tiger is not the only one that should be in question. Women cheat to!
[/quote]

I refuse to believe this. They also don't sweat, fart, or poop.

Cobra King F6+, Matrix Black Tie 65M4
Callaway X Utility Prototype 21*, Project X PXI 6.0
Adams XTD 3-PW, KBS C Taper 90
Scratch 8620 D/S 50*, 56*, 60*, TrueTemper Dynamic Gold S300
Bettinardi SS15
Srixon Q Star Tour