Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Comments

• Spooky67Spooky67 Members Posts: 1,339 ✭✭
    Just tried to order a nexus, but the coupon code listed in the Precision Pro Golf signature wasn't accepted. It said my cart didn't meet the requirements for the discount code.?
  • Seamus_McDuffSeamus_McDuff ChicagoMembers Posts: 908 ✭✭
    I guess I haven’t been following along. When did the regular NX7 get pulse vibration? With that added, I think I’d prefer it over the slope model.
  • 1puttAU1puttAU Columbus, GAMembers Posts: 140 ✭✭

I guess I haven’t been following along. When did the regular NX7 get pulse vibration? With that added, I think I’d prefer it over the slope model.

The slope model has the pulse vibration too.
    King Cobra F9 9.0° w/ Fujikura Atmos 6S
    Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
    Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
    Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
    All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
    Scotty Cameron Futura 33" w/ Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 USA Edition
  • Seamus_McDuffSeamus_McDuff ChicagoMembers Posts: 908 ✭✭
    1puttAU wrote:

The slope model has the pulse vibration too.

Right, I have a slope model. When these first came out the non-slope did not have vibration. If it had, I would have gotten one since I don’t use slope and it has a tendency to accidentally get turned on.
  • EdEdEdEd Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Will there be any sale for Black Friday? Looking for a rangefinder.
  • OrlandogolfguruOrlandogolfguru OrlandoGolfGuru ClubWRX Posts: 2,004 ClubWRX
    Yes. 50 off on amazon now.
    TaylorMade M6 Driver
    Mizuno ST180 Fwy
    Mizuno CLK Hyb
    Mizuno Combo JPX 919 Irons
    Mizuno S18 BI Wedges
    Scotty Cameron 009 Putter
    Bridgestone ball, Sun Mountain Bag
  • PulledabillPulledabill Members Posts: 334 ✭✭
    Im going to pock one up. After sorting post on multiple sites, how can you go wrong with the reviews , the price, and great customer service.
  • Runas06Runas06 Members Posts: 1
    I recently picked up the NX7 Pro off Amazon after debating between the Busnell Patriot Pack and the TecTecTec V500S. Thrilled I went with the NX7Pro. Seems well built and performs better than I could have hoped, esp given the price point. I found the vibration technology to be adequate... not as pronounced as the Bushnell's JOLT....but functionally, there is no need for it be any stronger than it is.

Haven't gotten a chance to use it on the course yet... However I did take it to the range. I knew my club yardages weren't matching up on the course, and now I know why! My range's posted yardages were wayyyyy off. PLUS, when comparing against a non-slope Bushnell, I found that the driving range slope was throwing off distances much more than I thought.

Now that I have a better feel for my true distances and accounting for driving range slope, I'm excited to get on the course to see how the adjusted club yardages translates to scores!
  • payerasjlpayerasjl Members Posts: 742 ✭✭
    Any codes that work on top of the $50 cyber Monday discount?
    CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
    Get scratch or die trying
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers Posts: 5,529 ✭✭
    Took the plunge, ordered the pro today. First ever range-finder for ebrasmus.
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 260 ✭✭
    ebrasmus21 wrote:

Welcome to the Precision Pro family! If you ever have any questions, we are happy to help!
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Save up to $40 on our NX7 series of rangefinder for Fathers Day. 

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

ebrasmus21 wrote:

Welcome to the Precision Pro family! If you ever have any questions, we are happy to help!

Thanks! I'll gladly report back once I get some usage under my belt. image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • moodogg98moodogg98 Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Still a reasonable $220 on AMZN!
  • jasonp87jasonp87 Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭
    I ordered a NX7 Pro during black friday. Cant wait to receieve it. Fantastic deal with the Golfwrx code.

Driver
    TM M6 (9) Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X 45"
    3W
    TM M3 (16) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 43.25"
    5W
    TM M3 (19) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 42.25"
    3i
    TM TP UDI (20.5) Dynamic Gold X100
    Irons
    Mizuno MP4 (4-PW) Modus 3 125X
    Wedges---TM Milled Grind Modus 3 125X (48) & TM Hi-Toe (54)(60) Modus 3 125 Wedge
    Putter
    TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Pistol GTR
    jasonp87 wrote:

I ordered a NX7 Pro during black friday. Cant wait to receieve it. Fantastic deal with the Golfwrx code.

On slight back-order. Gonna take a week or two before shipping.
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • OrlandogolfguruOrlandogolfguru OrlandoGolfGuru ClubWRX Posts: 2,004 ClubWRX
    Got mine Monday from ordering Saturday. Used it a few times and absolutely love it. Took me a few tries to get used to the difference with the on off switch, and a quick dial of the lens to focus and it’s money. The slope function works great and the jolt isn’t too little or much. Perfect for those big greens where my gps is just telling me middle. Thanks PP!
    TaylorMade M6 Driver
    Mizuno ST180 Fwy
    Mizuno CLK Hyb
    Mizuno Combo JPX 919 Irons
    Mizuno S18 BI Wedges
    Scotty Cameron 009 Putter
    Bridgestone ball, Sun Mountain Bag
  • Tee1UpTee1Up Members Posts: 517 ✭✭
    edited Dec 1, 2018 #618
    This is a good rangefinder for the price. The only complaint I have is that it will not give a reading through a tinted cart windshield. @Precision Pro Golf
  • ShilgyShilgy PhoenixMembers Posts: 11,534 ✭✭
    Tee1Up wrote:

This is a good rangefinder for the price. The only complaint I have is that it will not give a reading through a tinted cart windshield. @Precision Pro Golf
    How dark is the tint? And where are you? We don't even do that in Phoenix and it works fine through a regular cart windshield.
    WITB
    Tools for the job!

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened . :)

Game is recovering from total ankle replacement. Getting there and glad to be pain free!
  • Jlender21Jlender21 Latrobe, PAMembers Posts: 201 ✭✭
    I’m looking for a rangefinder this spring, any info would be great. I live in western PA so all courses very hilly. I’m not looking to break the bank.. I think I might pull the trigger this spring so I can use it this spring and if it’s a no go I can return. Any info would be great. Thanks
  • jasonp87jasonp87 Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭
    Just got my NX7 Pro. Best Rangefinder there is for the price without a doubt.
    Driver
    TM M6 (9) Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X 45"
    3W
    TM M3 (16) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 43.25"
    5W
    TM M3 (19) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 42.25"
    3i
    TM TP UDI (20.5) Dynamic Gold X100
    Irons
    Mizuno MP4 (4-PW) Modus 3 125X
    Wedges---TM Milled Grind Modus 3 125X (48) & TM Hi-Toe (54)(60) Modus 3 125 Wedge
    Putter
    TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Pistol GTR
  • oz dee ceeoz dee cee Members Posts: 481 ✭✭
    Just got the NX7 and it works great. No complaints, thanks!
    Shilgy wrote:

Tee1Up wrote:

How dark is the tint? And where are you? We don't even do that in Phoenix and it works fine through a regular cart windshield.

In Georgia. Standard tinted windshield. At first I thought I just wasn’t hitting the flag, but I would step out of the cart and had no problem getting a yardage. I then proceeded to test it from inside the cart through the windshield for 18 holes and could not get it to register, but if I just stepped out of the cart the yardage was there. Next time I will test it against a friends clear windshield.
    Jlender21 wrote:

I’m looking for a rangefinder this spring, any info would be great. I live in western PA so all courses very hilly. I’m not looking to break the bank.. I think I might pull the trigger this spring so I can use it this spring and if it’s a no go I can return. Any info would be great. Thanks

Hi Jlender21!

Our products offer the same features and quality as the other big names but at a cheaper price point. We are a small company of golf nuts based in Cincinnati so a big difference with us is our customer service, our goal is to offer the best customer service in the industry. We offer the standard 90-day money back guarantee plus our Precision Care Package which includes a 2 year warranty and free battery replacement. Plus we have some deals so buying now and testing to be ready for the spring is a great idea.

Here how we compare with the V4.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• scott_Donaldscott_Donald Aberdeen, Scotland & HoustonMembers Posts: 2,389 ✭✭

Jlender21 wrote:

Hi Jlender21!

Our products offer the same features and quality as the other big names but at a cheaper price point. We are a small company of golf nuts based in Cincinnati so a big difference with us is our customer service, our goal is to offer the best customer service in the industry. We offer the standard 90-day money back guarantee plus our Precision Care Package which includes a 2 year warranty and free battery replacement. Plus we have some deals so buying now and testing to be ready for the spring is a great idea.

I am wanting to get a range finder in the first quarter of next year. Only real difference for me that you are lacking is the visible slope on/off button and waterproofness.

Scared to buy your current one and this comes out in the future(soonish) vs getting the X2 or its replacement.

Scottish so need waterproofness.
    • Taylormade M3 8.5* Tensei Orange 70TX
    • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
    • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
    • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
    • Vokey SM7 RAW 46*F, 50*F C taper X
    • Vokey SM7 RAW 54*M, 60*M S400
    • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

Jlender21 wrote:

Hi Jlender21!

I am wanting to get a range finder in the first quarter of next year. Only real difference for me that you are lacking is the visible slope on/off button and waterproofness.

Scared to buy your current one and this comes out in the future(soonish) vs getting the X2 or its replacement.

Scottish so need waterproofness.

Hey thank you for your question and interest in our product. The NX7 Pro and NX7 are water resistant, not water proof, but they won't be affected by rain or setting it down in wet grass. Just don't submerge them under water. I played yesterday in very wet conditions and set my NX7 Pro down in very wet grass and had no issues. And if something were to happen to one in the rain or wet grass, we will replace it.

Our does not have a visible button from the outside as to whether or not the slope function is on, but it does comply to USGA rules for tournament use.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask on here or email me at [email protected]

Happy golfing!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Tee1Up wrote:

Shilgy wrote:

Tee1Up wrote:

In Georgia. Standard tinted windshield. At first I thought I just wasn’t hitting the flag, but I would step out of the cart and had no problem getting a yardage. I then proceeded to test it from inside the cart through the windshield for 18 holes and could not get it to register, but if I just stepped out of the cart the yardage was there. Next time I will test it against a friends clear windshield.

Hey Precision Pro Golf, any thought on the above?
    Tee1Up wrote:

Tee1Up wrote:

Shilgy wrote:

Tee1Up wrote:

Hi there!

This is a great question! So this normal with the tinted cart windshields. The tint filters out some of the laser and makes it difficult for the product to pick the laser back up to get a measurement. It can occasionally be the case with the clear windshields but it depends on the thickness of the windshield.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Tee1Up wrote:

Tee1Up wrote:

Shilgy wrote:

Tee1Up wrote:

Hi there!

This is a great question! So this normal with the tinted cart windshields. The tint filters out some of the laser and makes it difficult for the product to pick the laser back up to get a measurement. It can occasionally be the case with the clear windshields but it depends on the thickness of the windshield.

Thanks for the update. Glad you are posting on the board.
    Tee1Up,

We are happy to have a place like this to help and interact with fellow golfers. If you have any other questions, you know where to find us. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Happy golfing!!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• TheShaunTheShaun Members Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    PP, Any plans on releasing one with stabilizing technology?