Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Pizza : what you having on it?

1234568»

Comments

• bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 27,295 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

This place by us makes a killer one of these. Fresh mozz, sausage and broccoli rabe.

• MontanagolfMontanagolf Members Posts: 96 ✭✭✭

That is making me hungry

• padgetpadget Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like a simple bacon and black olive pizza.

My wife always orders a Mexican pizza extra crispy at the local Rio Chico. Does that count? Basically a fried tortilla with everything you would imagine a Mexican pizza would have on it.

• BrocksMillsFinestBrocksMillsFinest South CarolinaMembers Posts: 7 ✭✭

Im simple, meat lovers and a cold miller lite

Callaway Rogue 9.5* Hzrdus black 75g X
    Titleist 718 T-MB 2 iron
    Callaway Big Bertha OS 4 hybrid 24*
    Callaway Apex 16 5-AW, DG X100
    Callaway Mackdaddy PM grind 56,60
    Odyssey Stroke lab #3

• Ski5280Ski5280 Denver, COMembers Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

I’m into all the meats on mine. Recently had a Detroit style pizza, and man was that amazing. Try to find a place near you that has them if you can.

• MountainGoatMountainGoat Mid-MarylandMembers Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@bscinstnct said:
    Nice!

This place by us makes a killer one of these. Fresh mozz, sausage and broccoli rabe.

Excellent crust!

• PulledabillPulledabill Members Posts: 373 ✭✭✭✭

Pepperoni and pineapple is my go to most of the time. Taco pizza is tough to beat as well. When I was in NY, I really fell in love with what I think was a "red/white" slice. Most places were really good, some not so much, and some were exceptional. We ate at least a slice or two a day for 6 days.

@MountainGoat said:

@bscinstnct said:
    Nice!

Excellent crust!

Funny, I went last night but I got a calzone with the sausage and broccoli rabe. Thing is the size of a deflated football ; )

• DrewBallinDrewBallin Members Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

I'm a meat lovers pizza guy on a thin crust. A nice dark stout beer is usually there to help wash it down also.

In my Cobra King stand bag

driver-- Cobra King LTD with ust elements fire x-stiff shaft
    hybrids-- Cobra F6 2/3 & 3/4
    irons-- Wilson Staff V6 raw 4-gw KBS tour 120 shafts
    wedge-- Callaway MD3 56* & 60* Dynamic gold shafts
    putter-- MLA tour mallet
  • DGenerickDGenerick Members Posts: 7 ✭✭

I love pizza with chicken and pineapple.

• sford31sford31 Members Posts: 42 ✭✭

Sausage and onion. Deep dish. Chicago Native. I basically like my pizza to be just a huge hunk of melted cheese.

• Crazy About GolfCrazy About Golf Members Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭

I just commented on a "fasting" thread, as I'm going to kick off weeklong fast to detox from another bad weekend of eating/drinking.....then I come across this thread!! Dang it, now I want a pizza!!

Cobra F9 Speedback 8 degree, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 in 6.5
    Callaway X2 Hot Pro 12.5 degree, Aldila Tour ATX-75 in x-flex
    Mizuno CLK 16 degree hybrid, Fujikura Speeder in x-flex
    Mizuno MP18 3-PW, Dynamic Gold x-100
    Mizuno T7 52 degree, 56 degree, 60 degree
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8 putter
    ​Titleist Pro-V1
  • altess27altess27 Northern MN Southpaw Members Posts: 819 ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite is from a local pizza place in Duluth, MN. It's a really thin crust with Italian sausage, onions and green peppers. For a drink, I'm almost always having a beer.

Cobra F9 Speedback Driver
    Callaway XR 16 5 Wood
    Srixon Z H85 Hybrid
    Taylormade P760 Irons
    Piretti & Hi Toe Wedges
    SeeMore Z3C Putter

@altess27 said:
    My favorite is from a local pizza place in Duluth, MN. It's a really thin crust with Italian sausage, onions and green peppers. For a drink, I'm almost always having a beer.

Nice. I grabbed a plain slice to go and ate it standing outside the pizza parlor this weekend. Haven't done that in a while.

And now, I just had a flashback, been years since I had one but.....next time I get slice, I'm getting a

• CaddiesFaultCaddiesFault Golf Professional Members Posts: 842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 16, 2019 9:44pm #226

Should make this a poll instead: add all normal toppings and you can select as many as you want.

I like classic pepperoni w/ fresh mozz and provolone. Sometimes ill do a form of Hawaiian to mix it up. NY style, foldable with big crust and a robust, even spicy sauce. Lots of sauce...toursauce

Callaway
  • CaddiesFaultCaddiesFault Golf Professional Members Posts: 842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 16, 2019 9:47pm #227

@One_Putt_Blunder said:
    (Quote)

We've got a Lou Manatis here in PHX now deep dish straight out of Chicago. Place is packed every day. I just don't get deep dish pizza though

I live in the Chi. Lou Malnatis is my go to deep dish and its delicious but I prefer the NY fold tbh. Im just an implant here so dont hate!

Used to live in Scottsdale too. Near Tatum & Greenway. Wheres the Malnatis at down there? Portillo's expanded out there too. I remember one being built while I was there in '13-14

Callaway

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file