New NX9 HD Slope from Precision Pro

Hey GolfWRX! We are excited to announce our newest and our most technologically advanced laser rangefinder to date, the NX9 HD Slope. The NX9 HD Slope will have a brighter and wider LCD display, 7x magnification and an internal-locking magnet that allows you to store the rangefinder on the side of the golf cart so it’s always within reach.



Just like our NX7 series of rangefinders, the NX9 HD Slope comes with adaptive slope, pulse vibration, our Precision Care Package a 2-year warranty, and a redesigned case.



The NX9 HD Slope will retail for $329.99 and will be available in early April 2019.



Learn more and to sign up for the email updates about the launch: https://www.precisio...-slope-landing/



Precision Pro will be exhibiting the NX9 HD Slope at the PGA Merchandise Show (Booth 1602) next week, so stop by if you are attending and if not, check out our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts for updates from the show.
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Save up to $40 on our NX7 series of rangefinder for Fathers Day. 


PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

  • Double KDouble K Members Posts: 729 ✭✭
    Hmmm what to do with my NX7???
    Titleist 913D2 10.5* GD DI-6s
    Titleist 913F 15* Project X X-flex
    Adams 22* Hybrid
    Titleist 710 AP2 4 - PW
    Titleist SM4 50, 54, 58
    Scotty FuturaX or Tank Cruiser #7 Scotty Newport 2
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Double K wrote:


    Hmmm what to do with my NX7???




    We do have a trade in program that give you a 30% discount for trading in your existing Precision Pro products as a part of our Precision Care Package
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

    Save up to $40 on our NX7 series of rangefinder for Fathers Day. 


    PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg
  • vartanickvartanick Members Posts: 146 ✭✭
    Great news!!! Love my NX7 pro so can’t wait to try this one!
  • justbringit5151justbringit5151 Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Do you offer any pre order sale price??

    I am in market for a rangefinder right now, but willing to wait for this one
  • tsbrewerstsbrewers Members Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I too am in the market, one thing I am not sure I like though, is the magnet thing. Not sure how many people will hang a $300+ rangefinder off the side of a cart, plus I don't want that strong of a magnet anywhere near my wallet or my phone, but maybe it's just me?
  • tyorke1tyorke1 Members Posts: 2,220 ✭✭
    trade ins perfect , just kidding
    m6 9 degree , tensai pro orange 70s ,
    m4 3 wd, 15 degree rogue 125 msi 60 tour x ,
    818 h2 hybrid 19 degree ,tour spec blue 85s
    taylor p790 17 degree
    callaway apex pro c-taper stiff 
    vokey 52--56--60
    taylormade spider tour dj version
    epic green staff bag or titleist cart bag
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals,Members Posts: 8,052 ✭✭
    I am interested in a new range finder with slope and vibration.
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G25 5-U (coming soon = G410)
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 257 ✭✭


    Do you offer any pre order sale price??

    I am in market for a rangefinder right now, but willing to wait for this one




    Hi there, we current are not taking pre-orders yet. We will once we get closer to the April. We have an email sign up where information like that will be released. We appreciate you interest and if you are willing to wait until April, we believe it would be worth the wait image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

    Save up to $40 on our NX7 series of rangefinder for Fathers Day. 


    PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg
  • nupezbnupezb Members Posts: 64 ✭✭

    Looking forward to more details on pre-ordering.

    King F8 Volition Driver Blue Camo
    Cleveland 588 Fairway 3 wood

    King F8 One Length Hybrid 19°
    King F8 One Length Hybrid 25°
    Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 4-GW
    Titleist Vokey 52°

    Titleist Vokey 55°
    Titleist Vokey 60°
    Cleveland Huntington Beach 4 Putter
    Snell MTB

    MG Tour C4
    Precision Pro NX7
  • pnd4pndpnd4pnd Lefty Boomers Posts: 51 ✭✭

    Its mid April - where is the announcement/availability ?

    @Precision Pro Golf said:
    Hey GolfWRX! We are excited to announce our newest and our most technologically advanced laser rangefinder to date, the NX9 HD Slope. The NX9 HD Slope will have a brighter and wider LCD display, 7x magnification and an internal-locking magnet that allows you to store the rangefinder on the side of the golf cart so it’s always within reach.

    Just like our NX7 series of rangefinders, the NX9 HD Slope comes with adaptive slope, pulse vibration, our Precision Care Package a 2-year warranty, and a redesigned case.

    The NX9 HD Slope will retail for $329.99 and will be available in early April 2019.

    Learn more and to sign up for the email updates about the launch: https://www.precisio...-slope-landing/

    Precision Pro will be exhibiting the NX9 HD Slope at the PGA Merchandise Show (Booth 1602) next week, so stop by if you are attending and if not, check out our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts for updates from the show.

  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 257 ✭✭

    Hi everybody! So we are pushing back the launch a couple more weeks. We wanted to work out a couple more things before it's available. We are going for a June 1 launch date now. We appreciate everybody's patience. We are as excited as everybody about this.

    We will send an email with information about our trade-in program when we are a little bit closer. Thanks!

    If you haven't signed up for the email list you can do so here: https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

    Save up to $40 on our NX7 series of rangefinder for Fathers Day. 


    PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg
  • nupezbnupezb Members Posts: 64 ✭✭

    Looking forward to the NX9 soon.

    King F8 Volition Driver Blue Camo
    Cleveland 588 Fairway 3 wood

    King F8 One Length Hybrid 19°
    King F8 One Length Hybrid 25°
    Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 4-GW
    Titleist Vokey 52°

    Titleist Vokey 55°
    Titleist Vokey 60°
    Cleveland Huntington Beach 4 Putter
    Snell MTB

    MG Tour C4
    Precision Pro NX7
  • golf_addict73golf_addict73 Jr. Boomers Posts: 234 ✭✭

    @Precision Pro Golf said:
    Hi everybody! So we are pushing back the launch a couple more weeks. We wanted to work out a couple more things before it's available. We are going for a June 1 launch date now. We appreciate everybody's patience. We are as excited as everybody about this.

    We will send an email with information about our trade-in program when we are a little bit closer. Thanks!

    If you haven't signed up for the email list you can do so here: https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

    Just checking to see if you guys are still on track for that June 1 launch? Been looking at some other rangefinders but have been trying to hold out for the NX9HD. Would love to hear more info if you guys are offering any special trade in incentives since the standard trade in value is crazy low (Low enough that it'd be easy to sell it for more than 1/2 it's value online and still get at least twice the trade in value you guys offer).

    Titleist TS3 KuroKage XT60 TX
    TaylorMade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75
    TaylorMade P790 UDI 17* HZRDUS 6.5
    Kyoei KK Black MB 4-PW KBS Tour 125 S+
    Mizuno MP-T7 50/06
    Mizuno MP-T7 54/08
    Mizuno MP-T7 58/12
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 33"
    TaylorMade TP5X
  • BigCat78BigCat78 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭

    I emailed them the other day, they are saying in June but no definitive date yet.

  • golf_addict73golf_addict73 Jr. Boomers Posts: 234 ✭✭

    @BigCat78 said:
    I emailed them the other day, they are saying in June but no definitive date yet.

    I know, it's honestly making it tough for me to not pull the trigger on something else. Just wish I had some type of idea on a firm release date at this point. It's basically been completely quiet apart from their periodic sales emails I've gotten.

    Titleist TS3 KuroKage XT60 TX
    TaylorMade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75
    TaylorMade P790 UDI 17* HZRDUS 6.5
    Kyoei KK Black MB 4-PW KBS Tour 125 S+
    Mizuno MP-T7 50/06
    Mizuno MP-T7 54/08
    Mizuno MP-T7 58/12
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 33"
    TaylorMade TP5X
  • BigCat78BigCat78 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭

    I agree, my Bushnell stopped locking on the flags so I’ve been playing the last few rounds with just a GPS on my phone. I decided to just jump on the deal they had with the NX7 Pro with slope. After looking at the NX9 I don’t feel like it has that many upgrades to warrant me spending the extra $100 and waiting.

Sign In or Register to comment.