Iomic Sticky 2.3

xabia ·  
xabiaxabia Members  1919WRX Points: 121Handicap: 4.7Posts: 1,919 Platinum Tees

Iomic Sticky 2.3 Grips I keep seeing these all over ebay for ridiculously cheap prices.. they can't possibly be authentic right?
They are usually 12 a piece, so selling a 13pc set for 40 seems like an impossible deal.
Does anyone know of an ebay seller or place to get truly authentic versions of these grips for reasonable prices?

Posted:
Mayfield Sand Ridge CC
TI 16 M2 9.5  Diamana ZF 60TX 
TI M6 15 Tensei White 70TX 
T1 M2 16.5 Evenflow Black 75 6.5
GAPR LO Tenesi 90 / 
Apex Pro Raw 4-P Modus 120
SM7 Raw 50F  / 54 F / 60 Low Bounce K 
Newport II Cameron & Crown Putter spa / My Spider X

Comments

• payerasjlpayerasjl Members  857WRX Points: 105Posts: 857 Golden Tee

I just picked up a dozen from DSG with their 20% offer / ebates

Posted:
    CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
    Get scratch or die trying
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely Members  1031WRX Points: 214Posts: 1,031 Platinum Tees

I have 2.3 on my irons I love them!! Got them on the Bay. Paid a little under retail. Like poster above said just look for reputable seller you can still find deals. I was able to dip into auction on grips last minute and got them for a steal as well. You just have to look around.

Posted:
  • xabiaxabia Members  1919WRX Points: 121Handicap: 4.7Posts: 1,919 Platinum Tees

I totally get what you guys are saying and feel like that was the point I was trying to make. For those prices I know they are fake, but I am having trouble wading through the sea of fakes to find the real ones. Will keep looking and check on feedback
    if anyone can PM me the name of a seller they picked up legit ones from that would be great

Posted:
    Mayfield Sand Ridge CC
    TI 16 M2 9.5  Diamana ZF 60TX 
    TI M6 15 Tensei White 70TX 
    T1 M2 16.5 Evenflow Black 75 6.5
    GAPR LO Tenesi 90 / 
    Apex Pro Raw 4-P Modus 120
    SM7 Raw 50F  / 54 F / 60 Low Bounce K 
    Newport II Cameron & Crown Putter spa / My Spider X
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members  4011WRX Points: 745Posts: 4,011 Titanium Tees

I buy Iomic from regripit.com

Great prices and the real deal. Usually free shipping with orders over $35?

Posted:
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • zip7111zip7111 Members  1302WRX Points: 166Posts: 1,302 Platinum Tees

Just buy some from Iomic.com. Usually Iomic grips aren’t much cheaper on eBay anyway if they are legit.

Posted:
  • KaBoom21KaBoom21 Members  1610WRX Points: 137Posts: 1,610 Platinum Tees

I bought a lime-green grip that was an obvious fake once it showed up. Nevermind the strong chemical smell, it was like a Tour Velvet! Nothing even close to a real one. I told the seller and he was like "Really??? I have them on all my irons" :lol: After I educated the guy, he refused to refund me and had the nerve to say he couldn't refund my shipping costs because he wasn't aware at the time the grip was fake. What a complete tool.

But yeah those listings are ones to avoid.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.