2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Question for you low handicap amateurs....

[quote name='Obee' timestamp='1392305401' post='8659243']
[quote name='idriveahonda' timestamp='1392225097' post='8652513']
Age - 27

[color=#282828]1) Haven't played much this winter, but don't have a round over par…probably +1.5 - +2[/color]

[color=#282828]2) +3.9[/color]

[color=#282828]3) There are none locally. I play in some of the local blitzes that have some lower handicaps in them. Also play a bunch of side games with the lower handicappers.[/color]

[color=#282828]4) Have not in the past, however will be doing so this year. Have plans of US Open Qualifier when the schedule is released, as well as State AM, State Open, and possibly Mid AM.[/color]

[color=#282828]5) Never played golf for competition, but in the past for cash. I play because it gets me away from the everyday stresses of life and I can get out and spend 4-6 hours with friends.[/color]

[color=#282828]6) Depends. Too many "low handicap" (include vanity cappers here) take the game WAY too seriously. Oh, you are playing bad and are not even close to making the cut anymore…get out of my way and stop grinding for your 83. That or the people who won't help look for a ball, or those who won't even hold a conversation on the golf course. If you aren't playing for money, and your life isn't depending on that income…stop acting like a pr!ck.[/color]

[color=#282828]7) See "I like to have fun and couldn't care less about having some meaningless trophy."[/color]
[/quote]

So it sounds like you didn't play in high school or college, yet you're a plus-handicapper? That's really solid, and quite rare. I'm not a plus right now, but will be again come spring/summer, and I also never played in high school or college (I played baseball).

I don't understand this: "[color=#282828]Have plans of US Open Qualifier when the schedule is released, as well as State AM, State Open, and possibly Mid AM"[/color]

[color=#282828]And yet you also post this: [/color][color=#282828]"I like to have fun and couldn't care less about having some meaningless trophy"[/color]

[color=#282828]So which is it? Are you playing in the qualifiers for the State Am, State Open, and possibly Mid Am? But you "couldn't care less about having some meaningless trophy"? Why would you play in them at all? As for "meaningless," I guess that's one way of looking at it, but something like the California State Amateur or the Southern California Amateur, each with over 100 year histories and plenty of great past champions are pretty meaningful as those things go, I think.[/color]

[color=#282828]Is playing for cash meaningful to you? I like to do both: play for cash and play tournaments. They are both meaningful to me. Equally so, actually, as long as the $$$ is enough to get my blood pumping.[/color]

[color=#282828]What state do you live in? [/color]

[color=#282828]As for the guys taking the rounds too seriously: You're right, of course. Some do. Most don't, though, in my experience -- especially at the Mid-Am level. It all depends where you play, too. There's a really great competitive amateur culture in both northern California and southern California. The tournaments are run well, pace of play is enforced, and the venues are usually top notch. Good stuff....[/color]
[/quote]

Picked up the game at 14, played through high school (sophomore-senior season). Was to play at D-1 CAA school, however classes for major were inflexible (one class option for most) and it interfered with golf. As opposed to changing my major, I made the smart decision that school is far more important.

I don't play for the trophy, I play for the competition. Winning is great, but you learn more in defeat by a superior opponent. Those tournaments are where those opponents are.

When I was a teaching profession for two years, the professional blitzes had some pretty big money in them. Once I started playing for a supplementary income (and entry was out of my pocket) my game became better because their was a tangible value to winning. Cash games are where I do my best.

I live in Virginia, and I typically play ONCE a week, tops twice if my wife lets me play both Sat/Sun which is a rarity. I keep the ball in play and hit a bunch of greens, so it's not hard to shoot even/under even with no practice. My strengths are where they need to be to play at the level I do. If I want to get better, 50-100 yards is where I need to do better.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ w/ Hzardus Smoke
TM UDI 20* w/ RIP Tour 90
Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW
Mack Daddy 4 52/10 S Grind
Mack Daddy 58/10 PM Grind
Taylormade Spider X

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) What's your current index? +2.0

2) What's your lowest index of the last year? +2.7

3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments? YES

4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments? YES

5) If yes: Have you had any success? Usually if I have off a couple of weeks before an important tournament, I can do pretty well. I have won a lot of one day events lately but the best I have finished in an invitational lately is 10th.

6) If no: Do you have any desire to do so?

7) If no: Why not?

8) How many rounds a week to you play during the golfing season in your area? 3-6 per week

So here's my stuff:

Currently 46 years old.

[color=#282828]1) What's your current index? 0.8[/color]

[color=#282828]2) What's your lowest index of the last year? +1.7 (Used to be in the +2.0 to +3.5 range every summer)[/color]

[color=#282828]3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments? YES[/color]

[color=#282828]4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments? YES[/color]

[color=#282828]5) If yes: Have you had any success? Depends how you determine success. I have never won an individual tournament other than club championships, but I have placed well in some top tournaments a while back. I'm not the golfer I was in the mid-2000's. Too many back and hip issues for me to be consistent for a three or four round tournament. Below is my "golf resume." I only include all of it to show the breadth and depth of tournaments available out there. I just love tournament golf. To me there's nothing like it in the world of sport. I played college baseball for a nationally-ranked program, and I used to get up for games, but golf is just ... different. I just love everything about tournament golf: the preparation; the course conditions; the competition; the butterflies; the strategy, everything.[/color]

2013 - California Medal Play Championship 3rd
2013 - Carlton Woods Invitational T-19
2013 - SCGA Foursomes Championship T-29
2012 - Carlton Woods Invitational T-13
2012 - Champions Cup (with Todd Stires), Champions Golf Club, Houston, TX 18th
2012 - NCGA Masters Division Championship T-12
2012 - San Clemente City Championship T-15
2012 - The Kelly Cup, Lakeside Golf Club, Toluca Lake, CA 15th
2008 - High Desert Two-Man Championship (with Tom Norys) 1st
2008 - SCGA Foursomes (with Tom Norys) T-3
2008 - SCGA Mid-Amateur Contestant
2007 - California Amateur Championship Contestant
2007 - Scratch Players Mid-Amateur Quarter Finalist
2006 - AmateurGolf.com California Mid-Am/Masters 11th
2006 - California Amateur Championship Contestant
2006 - Pasadena City Championship 3rd
2006 - Rancho Santa Margarita Amateur T-10
2006 - SCGA Foursomes Championship (with Brian Leff) T-14
2006 - SCGA Mid-Amateur T-11
2005 - AmateurGolf.com Silicon Valley Amateur 17th
2005 - Chino Amateur 2nd
2005 - Hi-Desert Amateur 9th
2005 - Hi-Desert Two Man Championship (with Ian Hjulberg) 1st
2005 - Rancho Santa Margarita Amateur T-17
2005 - SCGA Amateur Championship Contestant
2005 - SCGA Mid-Amateur T-3
2004 - Hi-Desert Amateur 7th
2004 - Inland Empire Amateur Championship 11th
2004 - SCGA Amateur Championship T-33
2004 - SCGA Mid-Amateur Championship T-44
2003 - Inland Empire Amateur Championship 5th

[color=#282828]8) How many rounds a week to you play during the golfing season in your area? I have a full-time job, so it's tough to play a ton, but I do my best to get in 3 to 3.5 rounds a week. I always prefer to play than to practice, so if it's late in the day, and I can get off work by 5:00 and get to the course, I'll play as many holes as I can before dark. For me, there's just no substitute for actually playing real golf shots. As a full-time working man, I think that's the best way to get better, since our time is limited. Everyone is different, though.[/color]

[color=#282828]The reason I started this thread was to discuss competitive amateur golf for the mid-am. There are so many great tournaments out there, you just need to make the commitment each year that you are going to play in a few of them. The best feelings I've ever had in golf were derived from playing top-flight tournament competition. The feeling of going head-to-head in a tournament and beating former U.S. Mid-Am champions, U.S. Amateur match-play contestants, and other nationally-ranked amateurs is amazing--especially for a guy like me who never played competitive golf until I was in my 30's. I share these stories because it is my firm belief that any golfer capable of playing low-single digit golf is capable of getting below scratch and competing at the highest amateur levels. The key is making the initial decision that one is going to actually begin that process of getting one's game into "tournament shape."[/color]

[color=#282828]I want more golfers to get serious about their [i][b]games[/b][/i], not their [b][i]swings[/i][/b], if that makes sense. And the only way to truly test your game is in tournament competition, in my opinion. I am a firm believer in Bobby Jones' adage: "There is golf, and there is tournament golf, and they are not at all the same thing."[/color]

PING G400 Max - Atmos Tour Spec Red - 65s
Titleist TSi2 16.5* 4w - Tensei Blue - 65s

Titleist TSi2 3H (18*), 4H (21*) - Tensei Blue 65s
Adams Idea Tech V4 5H, 6H, 7H ProLaunch Blue 75 HY x-stiff
Titleist AP2 716 8i 37* KBS Tour S; Titleist AP2 716 9i 42* KBS Tour S
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 46* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 50* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 full-sole 56* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 low-bounce 60* DG s400
PING Sigma 2 Valor 400 Counter-Balanced, 38"

Dave

Ha, I don't live in California anymore and primarily played the NCGA and other Norcal events, but I have played golf with Brian before here in Portland. He's a good dude and has some crazy SCGA stories.

Nice resume though! I agree, you should post more. I look forward to your posts when you chime in a topic...

A little about me, 27, played college golf and tried the mini tours for a couple years, recently got my amateur status back.
Current index: +3.3 (probably lower than where my game is, I hardly get to play right now)
Lowest in last year: +3.7
I haven't competed much as an amateur, got my status back a couple years ago and other pursuits are taking away from playing golf, but I love to compete. I did play in the Houston city amateur and finished t4th.
During the golfing season once a week is the best I can hope for. I try to get out and practice whenever I can though.

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

1) What's your current index?
2) What's your lowest index of the last year

I got back into the game a few months ago after a 20 year absence. I played throughout my teens into college then quit for a couple years to race triathlons since I was burned out on golf. I played again for one year after college. One day I had a bad round in a tournament and put the sticks in the closet and that was it for twenty years. When I quit my handicap was +2.5. Although I am a pretty smart guy, I was a dumb-as-a-brick golfer back then. I could have scored sooo much better if I just managed my way around a course instead of just hitting the gas. I was almost kicked off the golf team in college because of it. Currently I would guess my handicap would be somewhere around the mid single digits, but I am happy to say that my game is improving fast. I hope to be better than I was when I was young and I am pretty sure I can do it. I am not a dumb-as-a-brick golfer anymore.

3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments?
4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments?
5) If yes: Have you had any success?

I am planning to occasionally play tournaments on one of the local mini tours (Fl) when I get my game to a level where I wouldn't embarrass myself. I would really enjoy the challenge. I don't want to travel to play though so anything I can't drive to in the morning is pretty much out. When thinking about what I liked about golf when I was young I came to the realization that I didn't care too much about tournaments unless there was something to be won that was valuable enough. Playing for trophies never really interested me. The two M's, matchplay and moolah, always motivated me to play my best.

[b]1) What's your current index?[/b]
[b]Currently 5.5; sadly has been climbing since December.

2) What's your lowest index of the last year[/b]
[b]3.6 was the lowest. Was last summer. Was playing a lot and was really dialed in. [/b]

[b]3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments?
No, but I enjoy playing in two local leagues.[/b]

[b]4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments?
Nope[/b]

[b]5) If yes: Have you had any success?
NA[/b]

[b]6) If no: Do you have any desire to do so?
Nope[/b]

[b]7) If no: Why not?[/b]
[b]I want to enjoy golf and not feel like I have to work at it. From first hand experience I started (many years ago) as a Volunteer Firefighter. Somehow it was much more fun back then - once it became my chosen career things changed. I still love it but it is work now and I am there to pay the bills. I would hate for golf to become work in that way. I cannot imagine if I suddenly HAD to shoot a decent round to put food on the table. So I choose to just keep it fun; the leagues are enough of a competition for me. [/b]

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

I'm 30 didn't play in highschool. Played baseball instead
[color=#282828]1) What's your current index?[/color]
[color=#282828]2) What's your lowest index of the last year[/color]
[color=#282828]3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments?[/color]
one. It's hard for me to play in more because they take up the whole weekend. I do play in a few 3 man and 2 man cash scrambles.
[color=#282828]4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments?[/color]
I played in the state am, mid am, and pub links.
[color=#282828]5) If yes: Have you had any success?[/color]
No not really. I had a couple of good first rounds last year but couldn't follow it up.
[color=#282828]6) If no: Do you have any desire to do so?[/color]
I want to have success, but I know I don't put in the time for it to really happen.
[color=#282828]7) If no: Why not?[/color]
[color=#282828] [/color][color=#282828] I have 2 young kids. I work days my wife works nights. I play once a week. once in a while I play 27. Also I'm not one who can practice for hours. After a medium bucket I've had enough of hitting balls. [/color]

1) 1.1
2) +.1.3 ~
3) n/a at least not that I know of
4) I try
5) zero success though. I've missed by 1-3 strokes many times, need work on preparation and mental game.
6) trying again this year, one qualifier is my home course.
7n/a

People who read these stats may wonder how a truly scratch golfer has never qualified... I play great at my
Home course and it's where most of my golf is played. It's also rated fairly high so my mid to high 70's that I rattle off are keeping me at scratch but a lot of the times when I go somewhere I don't know the course, I'll walk away feeling pretty good about a mid/high 70's round that missed the cut.

Most success I've ever had was a runner up in my club champ as I choked on a big one the first 5 holes to have a come back fall short on 18

• 1 month later...

1) What's your current index? +1.8

2) What's your lowest index of the last year? +2.5

3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments? Yes.

4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments? Yes.

5) If yes: Have you had any success? Some.

Amateurgolf.com profile:

http://www.amateurgolf.com/players/jeffreyfortson

Callaway Epic 9* Fujikura VC 6.2 X
3-wood Callaway XR Aldila Rip B 70 X
Hybrid Callaway Big Bertha Aldila RIP a X
4-PW Callaway Apex Pro DG X-100
Wedges Callaway MD Forged 52, 56, PM 64
Putter Scotty Cameron Newport 009 @T

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/990289-witb-forty/"]WITB Link[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Jeff! Saw that you played in the Foursomes at Hacienda!! Let's get out for a round soon....

PING G400 Max - Atmos Tour Spec Red - 65s
Titleist TSi2 16.5* 4w - Tensei Blue - 65s

Titleist TSi2 3H (18*), 4H (21*) - Tensei Blue 65s
Adams Idea Tech V4 5H, 6H, 7H ProLaunch Blue 75 HY x-stiff
Titleist AP2 716 8i 37* KBS Tour S; Titleist AP2 716 9i 42* KBS Tour S
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 46* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 50* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 full-sole 56* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 low-bounce 60* DG s400
PING Sigma 2 Valor 400 Counter-Balanced, 38"

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Obee' timestamp='1392666178' post='8687727']
So here's my stuff:

Currently 46 years old.

[color=#282828]1) What's your current index? 0.8[/color]

[color=#282828]2) What's your lowest index of the last year? +1.7 (Used to be in the +2.0 to +3.5 range every summer)[/color]

[color=#282828]3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments? YES[/color]

[color=#282828]4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments? YES[/color]

[color=#282828]5) If yes: Have you had any success? Depends how you determine success. I have never won an individual tournament other than club championships, but I have placed well in some top tournaments a while back. I'm not the golfer I was in the mid-2000's. Too many back and hip issues for me to be consistent for a three or four round tournament. Below is my "golf resume." I only include all of it to show the breadth and depth of tournaments available out there. I just love tournament golf. To me there's nothing like it in the world of sport. I played college baseball for a nationally-ranked program, and I used to get up for games, but golf is just ... different. I just love everything about tournament golf: the preparation; the course conditions; the competition; the butterflies; the strategy, everything.[/color]

2013 - California Medal Play Championship 3rd
2013 - Carlton Woods Invitational T-19
2013 - SCGA Foursomes Championship T-29
2012 - Carlton Woods Invitational T-13
2012 - Champions Cup (with Todd Stires), Champions Golf Club, Houston, TX 18th
2012 - NCGA Masters Division Championship T-12
2012 - San Clemente City Championship T-15
2012 - The Kelly Cup, Lakeside Golf Club, Toluca Lake, CA 15th
2008 - High Desert Two-Man Championship (with Tom Norys) 1st
2008 - SCGA Foursomes (with Tom Norys) T-3
2008 - SCGA Mid-Amateur Contestant
2007 - California Amateur Championship Contestant
2007 - Scratch Players Mid-Amateur Quarter Finalist
2006 - AmateurGolf.com California Mid-Am/Masters 11th
2006 - California Amateur Championship Contestant
2006 - Pasadena City Championship 3rd
2006 - Rancho Santa Margarita Amateur T-10
2006 - SCGA Foursomes Championship (with Brian Leff) T-14
2006 - SCGA Mid-Amateur T-11
2005 - AmateurGolf.com Silicon Valley Amateur 17th
2005 - Chino Amateur 2nd
2005 - Hi-Desert Amateur 9th
2005 - Hi-Desert Two Man Championship (with Ian Hjulberg) 1st
2005 - Rancho Santa Margarita Amateur T-17
2005 - SCGA Amateur Championship Contestant
2005 - SCGA Mid-Amateur T-3
2004 - Hi-Desert Amateur 7th
2004 - Inland Empire Amateur Championship 11th
2004 - SCGA Amateur Championship T-33
2004 - SCGA Mid-Amateur Championship T-44
2003 - Inland Empire Amateur Championship 5th

[color=#282828]8) How many rounds a week to you play during the golfing season in your area? I have a full-time job, so it's tough to play a ton, but I do my best to get in 3 to 3.5 rounds a week. I always prefer to play than to practice, so if it's late in the day, and I can get off work by 5:00 and get to the course, I'll play as many holes as I can before dark. For me, there's just no substitute for actually playing real golf shots. As a full-time working man, I think that's the best way to get better, since our time is limited. Everyone is different, though.[/color]

[color=#282828]The reason I started this thread was to discuss competitive amateur golf for the mid-am. There are so many great tournaments out there, you just need to make the commitment each year that you are going to play in a few of them. The best feelings I've ever had in golf were derived from playing top-flight tournament competition. The feeling of going head-to-head in a tournament and beating former U.S. Mid-Am champions, U.S. Amateur match-play contestants, and other nationally-ranked amateurs is amazing--especially for a guy like me who never played competitive golf until I was in my 30's. I share these stories because it is my firm belief that any golfer capable of playing low-single digit golf is capable of getting below scratch and competing at the highest amateur levels. The key is making the initial decision that one is going to actually begin that process of getting one's game into "tournament shape."[/color]

[color=#282828]I want more golfers to get serious about their [i][b]games[/b][/i], not their [b][i]swings[/i][/b], if that makes sense. And the only way to truly test your game is in tournament competition, in my opinion. I am a firm believer in Bobby Jones' adage: "There is golf, and there is tournament golf, and they are not at all the same thing."[/color]
[/quote]
Obee.,

Thanks for posting your story. I am in a similar boat as you were when you first started playing in events.

I have been playing since I was 3 and won a youth championships when I was much younger. I spent most of my younger years focusing on baseball and took a long hiatus from golf. Now that I am in my thirties and have picked the game back up seriously in the last few years, I am going to get in to some serious, competitive golf. I have always been very competitive and athletic and I feel that I perform my best when under the gun. When the game is on the line, I want the ball and I want to win.

It's great to see someone else that had the same drive and has gone out there and done it a bit later in life than most. I was starting to think I may be a bit crazy to try and compete with serious gamers who played collegiate golf and have been competing for years.

Kudos to you and your success and a sincere thank you for some additional motivation!

• 3 weeks later...

This is mostly aimed at the mid-amateur guys 25+ years old in the +2 to 4 handicap range.

I'm curious:

1) What's your current index? [b]+0.5[/b]

2) What's your lowest index of the last year? [b]About the same; lowest ever was in 2007 (right out of college) when it was around a +2.5[/b]

3) Do you compete in local scratch amateur tournaments? [b]Haven't competed in any amateur tournaments since HS / College; unfortunately just don't have the time[/b]

4) Do you compete in state, regional or invitational tournaments? [b]Same as above[/b]

5) If yes: Have you had any success?

6) If no: Do you have any desire to do so? [b]Sure, but studying for the CPA, a 1 year old, and a new promotion has killed any time for golf over the last 18 months. I've probably played less than 20 rounds over the last 4 years.[/b]

Driver: Cobra Aerojet LS 9* | Kai'Li White 60X

3W: Cobra Aerojet LS 14.5* | Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: Titleist TSi2 18* | Tensei AV White 90x

3i-4i: Mizuno Pro 225 | C-Taper 130x

5i-9i: Mizuno MP4 | C-Taper 130x

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 48* / 53* / 58* | C-Taper 130x / S+

Putter: Custom Shop Cameron Studio Select Squareback 1 - 34"

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I'm a +3. That's about where I've been for the last couple years. I played college golf and some mini tours as well. Have had amateur status back for a long time now. All I do is play competitive golf. I rarely play a round unless it's a stroke play tournament. The exception is a scramble every once in a moon and practice rounds. I rarely practice because I just don't have time or my body hurts too bad to practice. I have won quite a few amateur tournaments over the years, local and state stuff. I won't bore you guys with all the details. I love golf and love competitive golf even more. Pretty much the last few years I play every weekend in a tournament somewhere. Fried chicken tour for sure. I have a few buddies that are all ex-college players too and we hit the road every Friday and come home Sunday. Let's see what am I forgetting?
I compete in state, local, and natl stuff. Mostly local and state these days.

I'm 23, but I think I fit the mold that you are trying to relate to.

[color=#282828]This is mostly aimed at the mid-amateur guys 25+ years old in the +2 to 4 handicap range.[/color]

[color=#282828]I'm curious:[/color]

[color=#282828]1) Current Index: 1.4[/color]

[color=#282828]2) 2.6[/color]

[color="#282828"]3) Yes, I compete in a variety of local tournaments.[/color]

[color=#282828]4) Yes to all. This is my first season to try to qualify for the state-am, but also play in several invitationals.[/color]

[color=#282828]5) For this to be my first real season of competitive golf since high school, I think I have had a fair amount of success thus far. I qualified as an alternate for the state championship, but really played poorly at the qualifier and shot an 80. I should have got a guaranteed spot, but my rough day landed me as an alternate. Also, last weekend I played in probably the second largest amateur tournament in our regional area (194 entrants). I ended up finishing fourth in the championship flight, but was just a shot off the lead and playing in the leader group going into the second day. Shot a 68-74=142 to be 2 under for the tournament, which got me fourth place. A better final round and I could have finished second, which is probably where I should have finished. The winner really played well, finishing at -8 for the two days, so he earned the win. I definitely could have finished second though. [/color]

[color=#282828]6) N/A[/color]

[color=#282828]7) N/A[/color]

• 3 weeks later...